Other Bath Soaps & Scrubs:
Village Naturals
Village Naturals Spa Body Soak Lavender & Chamomile 31oz

Village Naturals Spa Body Soak Lavender & Chamomile 31oz

Very Soothing Very Relaxing!

from Oklahoma City, OK

Comments about Village Naturals Spa Body Soak Lavender & Chamomile 31oz:

Village Naturals Spa Body Soak in Lavender & Chamomile is very soothing and very relaxing! When used in warm bath water these crystals will quickly dissolve to soothe sprains, aches, pains, and minor bruises. Helps relieve stress and fatigue too. Easy to use and it doesn't take much either to reach that calming and soothing effect. Great to give as a gift for others or just for yourself.

Soothe away your aches and pains with Village Naturals

from Harvard Il

Comments about Village Naturals Spa Body Soak Lavender & Chamomile 31oz:

After a long, hard day who doesn't want to jump into a hot bath and relax?  I know I do.  I lead a crazy, hectic life sometimes and my body feels it.  Sometimes my jacuzzi tub gets a lot of use and when I add the Lavender and Chamomile body soak I can just feel the difference.  Turn on the water jets and it seems to activate the salts into a fizzy dream.  Not only does it calm my sore, aching muscles and joints it also softens my skin.  The fragrance is not too overpowering, just a hint of lavender to put your mind at ease.

Village Naturals body soak has natural ingredients, such as a special blend of Dead Sea salts, vitamins A, B2, C,and E, Epsom Salt and Dead Sea Salt.  Lavender to comfort, soothe and moisturize.  Chamomile to help relax, calm and reduce inflammation.

After a long soak with the Village Naturals Lavender and Chamomile bath soak I am so relaxed and ready to sleep like a baby.