4.9
Victoria's Secret Hydrating Body Lotion - All Scents

Victoria's Secret Hydrating Body Lotion - All Scents

4.9

• Absorption:

VS Body lotion smells amazing in any scent!

from Falls Village

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Absorbs Quickly
  • Goes On Smoothly
  • Long Lasting
  • Moisturizes Well
  • Not Greasy
  • Smells Great
  • Softens Skin

• After Shower/Bath
    • Bedtime
    • Winter Dryness

Comments about Victoria's Secret Hydrating Body Lotion - All Scents:

VS was having a sale on lotion..so I bought a few different scents..Love Addict and Coconut Passion..The love addict has a really fruity, sexy scent! And it's pink! I love using this for daytime..the coconut passion has a vanilla base and it's so sweet and fab! I love to wear this at night!

Love the Coconut Lotion

from Stanwood, WA

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Absorbs Quickly
    • Goes On Smoothly
    • Long Lasting
    • Moisturizes Well
    • Not Greasy
    • Smells Great
    • Softens Skin

• After Shower/Bath
      • Bedtime
      • Deep Moisturization
      • Dry/Chapped Skin
      • Winter Dryness

Comments about Victoria's Secret Hydrating Body Lotion - All Scents:

I absolutely love Victoria's Secret Lotion. I like most of the scents. I really love anything coconut and of course their pear lotion. I get alot of compliments on the pear lotion. I have tried other brands of pear lotion but nothing compares to Victoria's Secret. All of their lotion goes on smooth and doesn't leave your skin greasy. It is a perfect blend of lotion. Moisturizing without greasy.

The best smelling lotions I have found

from TX

Comments about Victoria's Secret Hydrating Body Lotion - All Scents:

I'm not sure if the brand allures me to this lotion so much, but I absolutely love Victoria's Secret Hydrating Body Lotions. I have never found a scent that I did not love and it does wonders for my skin. I have very sensitive skin and I break out into little bumps when I used cheap lotions with fragrance. I do not have this effect with these lotions. They are great smelling, but not overwhelming. My husband loves every single scent and I get complimented all the time with people asking me what perfume I am wearing. I love to catch them on sale, but the regular price is still very reasonable especially since the lotions last for a long time. I would definitely recommend this product to others, even if fragrances cause irritation to skin, as I have found that this product works well with sensitive skin.

Every time I see a new fragrance available I buy it and I have not found any that do not smell amazing.

Absorption
      Absorbs great in skin and leaves my skin feeling wonderful all day long.

Very effective at moisturizing and refreshing my skin.

Amazing Scents

Comments about Victoria's Secret Hydrating Body Lotion - All Scents:

I love the fact that Victoria's Secret decided to come out with such a multitude of various scents for these creams. There is a great many choices to choose from. I also love the fact that there are different bottle sizes to choose from. I always love to carry a smaller bottle in my purse in case my hands get dry, while I keep larger bottles around the house for touch-ups. I have to say that the fragrances alone act as aromatherapy. The moisturizer is emollient without being greasy. The scent also tends to linger on my skin for a good amount of time, unlike other moisturizers that get quickly absorbed and don't allow the scent to last longer.
      These particular moisturizers also work amazingly well in combination with the Victoria's Secret body sprays. After a shower, I apply both and feel as if I am at a spa resort. I also found that these moisturizers make amazing gifts.

Amazing variety of delicious scents.

• Absorption:

I love using Victoria's Secret products!!!

Comments about Victoria's Secret Hydrating Body Lotion - All Scents:

I honestly couldnt image using any other product but the Victoria's Secret Love spell product. This lotion is wonderful. I feel so refreshed when I use it. I just know its doing what I need it to do. Making my hands and body feel soft and refreshed at the same time giving a wonderful smell.

The scent is wonderful. I smell it hours after i applied it to myself. I wouldnt use anything else. I have never found anything else that works as wonderful as this is does and puts off such a wonderful smell.

Absorption
      Absorption in minutes and works great. I think its the best i have used.

This product works just like you need it to. Great for dry skin or even sensitive skin. I have always had dry skin and started using the Victoria's Secret lotion and will never change my lotion again. This has been working well for me and my family. It makes wonderful gifts to give to the family or friends. I love it.

• Absorption:

Beautiful scents (for the most part)

Comments about Victoria's Secret Hydrating Body Lotion - All Scents:

Nothing beats Victoria Secrets 5 for 30 deal! I always buy them at Christmas and it usually lasts the whole year!

I generally LOVE all their scents, especially Lovespell and Vanilla Lace. The only scent that I have ever been disappointed in was the coconut vanilla...it smelled almost old once I put it on.

Absorption
      PERFECT- great combination of easy absorption and softness.

Scent stays with me all day. It makes me feel very feminine! Love, Love, Love.

• Absorption:

great lotion that smels divine

Comments about Victoria's Secret Hydrating Body Lotion - All Scents:

I love most of the Victoria's Secret lotions especially the pure seduction scent. I always take this lotion with me everywhere, its great because its very moisturizing anf it absorbs quickly in my skin. The scent makes the whole room smell very light and sweet. The texture of this lotion is a bit thick and creamy it doesn't make me feel greasy at all. It hydrates my body and lasts all day on my skin without it feeling too heavy. It makes my dry spots feel a lot smoother and softer. My skin looks healthier and moisturized. These lotions are a bit pricey but there well worth every penny. You have to catch these lotions on sale when they have specials for them its worth it. I would definitely purchase these lotions again. They have a lot of amazing scents that are all different and I'm still discovering new scents that I like especially the Hello Darling smell one its perfect for the summer time.

• Absorption:

One of my favorite things to use!

Comments about Victoria's Secret Hydrating Body Lotion - All Scents:

I love all the lotions that Victoria Secret makes! This hydrating body lotion is what I use every day after I shower. It provides immediate hydration to my skin and makes my skin feel really moisturized. I always put it on my legs right after a shower. It works wonders in relieving itchy and dry skin. It also smells incredible. It is offered in multiple different scents. I have not found one I do not like yet. It is not that expensive either. You can get it for a reasonable price and it lasts a long time. I would highly recommend this lotion to anyone looking to smell good or hydrate dry skin.

The scent is incredible. I get compliments all the time on this lotion. It will stay with you all day. Most lotions have a body spray you can buy with them that will enhance the smell even more.

Absorption
      It absorbs really quickly and really well. It never leaves me feeling greasy!

I find it really effective on my legs. It immediately relieves my itchy, dry skin.

I Love This Lotion!

Comments about Victoria's Secret Hydrating Body Lotion - All Scents:

I bought my first bottles of Victoria Secret's lotions this past Christmas! I love them all! It has become my all time favorite lotion. I loved all the different choices they have to offer. It made my decisions making a little hard because I loved most all the different scents that had to offer. Because I had never used this lotion, I did not know what to expect. It is a great product. It absorbs well and makes my skin feel soft all day long. I am so happy that my daughter introduced me to Victoria's Secret hydrating lotions.

I love the many different choices that Victoria's Secret gives for their lotions. It was hard for me to choose which ones that I wanted to purchase because they were all awesome!

Absorption
      I feel that this lotion really absorbs well and my skin stays soft all day long.

I live in a dry part of the country and I use lotions almost everyday. I love the feel of my skin after I use Victoria Secret's lotions. It makes my skin so soft and I do not suffer from the dryness anymore.

New Favorite!

Comments about Victoria's Secret Hydrating Body Lotion - All Scents:

Great scent and lasts throughout the day! 10 all around! Took a bit of time to dry and/or set/absorp into my skin but the end result was most definetely worth the time it took to let it dry! Would recommend to anyone! Makes a great gift as well

Wonderful scent! Love it! Smells fantastic and always gets compliments! Never fails to impress me or anyone around me. A great buy and strong scent that lasts all day. I like for my perfume/lotion combo to be noticeable, but not overwhelming, and this product does that perfectly! You won't be dissappointed!

Absorption
      I recommend leaving the lotion on to set and absorp into the skin after applying, for at least a few minutes before putting on any clothing or anything so the lotion doesnt absorp into anything else. Easy absorption-just takes a small amount of time.

Last throughout the entire day, no need to reapply, saving time and money! Very important when I can go through alot of lotion in a short period of time. Makes a great addition to any collection and is always a first choice for myself.