Other Body Lotions:

Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Sleep Lavender Chamomile Body Lotion

Pros

Cons

here to relax you

I purchased this Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Sleep Lotion (Lavender Chamomile) to go along with the pillow mist I already had. This lotion is divine.
This lotion comes in...Read complete review

This lotion comes in a 6.5 Fl oz dark blue glass bottle with a pump. You can only purchase this at Bath & Body Works in store or online, no one else carries it.

Smells great, it's not oily or greasy, it leaves your skin feeling silky and soft, and it helps relax you so you can drift off to sleep.
The scent is not at all over powering, it's very light, inviting and relaxing.
Even my husband likes it. I really feel like this Sleep lotion helps me fall asleep on the nights I can't seem to drift off.

Absorption
This lotion is not oily or greasy at all and absorbs right into your skin to moisturize your skin.

I find this lotion to be effective at moisturizing my skin as well as helping me relax me so I can go to sleep.

Good scent, but not my favorite product in their line.

Although I really like the smell of this product line, this is not my favorite product in the line. The smell is a little different than the rest of the products in this line in this particular lotion. I am not a huge fan. I think that the lotion is alright, but not the most moisturizing. I have used this product several times before bedtime, trying really hard to like it. I am not a big fan.

I am a huge fan of this scent from Bath and Body Works. However, in this particular product, the smell is a little different than the other products in the line. I do not find it relaxing before bedtime because I am trying hard to figure out why it smells so much different than the other products in the line.

Absorption
Absorption is alright in this product. I do not feel very moisturized after using it though. It feels a little lighter than a lot of their lotions. I need a better moisturizer than this product offers.

OK product overall, but not my favorite for reasons mentioned in the prior sections. I do not feel this is a great scent in this product and the lotion is a little watery.

So Soothing!

Comments about Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Sleep Lavender Chamomile Body Lotion:

Last year, I received Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy Sleep Lavender Chamomile scented body lotion in a spa gift basket as a Christmas present. I absolutely adore this body lotion. The lavender chamomile scent smells delicious. The Essential Oils from the lavender and chamomile really soothe and calm your body to enhance sleeping. This body lotion is ultra creamy and nourishing. It is formulated to give your skin long lasting moisture, while the aromatherapy blend of essential oils soothes and calms you skin to promote healthy sleeping and help you wake up feeling vibrant and refreshed. I love to use this body lotion! It really does work. It even has a lot of natural ingredients. If you have never tried it, you should.

The lavender chamomile scent of this Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy Sleep body lotion is sensational. The aromatherapy formula has helped me to sleep better and to feel better when I wake up.

Love it!!!

from Ellerslie GA

I have previously and in the past purchased this Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy Sleep Lavender Chamomile Body Lotion and I really do love it. I have purchased this numerous times and it is one of the best lotions/aromatherapy I have come across. First and foremost this is an excellent lotion. It moisturized and left my skin feeling super soft and smooth. Also it is a very light lotion so once I put it on I did not even feel it or know that I was wearing lotion. It was not heavy and thick like some that I have tried. The next good thing I found about this lotion is that the wonderful lavender chamomile scent was just amazing. I love the scent. It is not really overpowering and it is perfect for bedtime. You should only use this lotion at night as it really made me feel relaxed and I drifted off into a wonderful peaceful sleep. The price of this lotion is a little expensive to me but well worth it. I would certainly recommend that all of my friends and family try this Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy Sleep Chamomile/Lavender Lotion. It really did work for me.

• Absorption:

Good scent, but not my favorite product in their line.

Wonderfully Blissful

from Bellingham, WA

This is a wonderful product that helps ease you right into a relaxed and almost peaceful zenful state.. I felt great. A nice back and arm and leg massage really feels nice with this as well when you are relaxing. Giving yourself some tender loving care right before bed or early in the morning with your morning coffee is not a bad way to relieve stress and make yourself feel loved. Also lavendar is one of my favorite smells for relaxation and it smells beautful. Chamomile also has a pleasant and relaxing smell alll of its own to me.

I love the smells completely.

Absorption
The absorption is wonderful. Rub it on a little and it soaks in nicely.. Rub it in a lot and it feels great and hydrating and leaves your skin feeling soft and fresh. I wouldnt complain but then again I love lotion.. most all lotion.. whether for tender loving care or massage..

• Absorption:

Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Lavender helps me relax.

Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Lavender helps me relax. Lavender Aromatherapy is know for relaxing and for helping you sleep. I don't know if this lotion actually helps me fall asleep, but it does help to put me in a very relaxed state of mind.

The scent is very nice, but I think I would prefer lavender only. I have had lavender mixtures in products before (lavender with vanilla, lavender with chamomile, lavender with citrus), and personally, I think the "and whatever" is unnecessary and complicates the scent (and not necessarily in a good way). But that's my personal taste.

The lotion is very rich and absorbs well. I really like to rub it on my feet (or have my husband rub it on my feet). It's like a little pedicure in a bottle. It helps me relax, it softens my skin and it leaves a great scent. That's a combination that is hard to beat!.

If I could make any changes, I think I would make the scent a little more subtle. It does smell very good, but the scent is quite strong. Oh.. and I'd take out the Chamomile. So what I really want is a more subtle, lavender only scented version of this!

so relaxing

from San Diego ca

This lotion is amazing it helps to moisturize my skin while helping me relax so I can go to sleep. The packaging itself is very cute it comes in a dark blue heavy glass bottle with a pump you get exactly 6.5 FL oz of lotion in it. The scent is light, and refreshing it's not overwhelming to the point other people can smell it. The lavender, and chamomile scent helps my muscles relax I can actually feel my body unwind when I am laying in bed. I love using this after my night time showers it helps moisturize my skin, and the aromatherapy properties work so much better when I am getting ready for bed. The lotion has a good consistency it is not heavy at all so I don't feel greasy going to bed with it on. I found that it absorbs really nicely without having to rub it in a lot, and my skin still remains hydrated through the morning. The lotion is very effective at doing what it claims I have had no problems with it at all I highly recommend you try it out.

• Absorption:

A relaxing, wonderfully scented body lotion

I purchased this Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy Sleep lavender Chamomile body lotion on impulse while stocking up on True Blue Span's Lay it on Thick body cream. I had had a tough day at work, and was feeling tense and stressed, and I tried this lotion in the store and loved the scent and texture of the lotion. That same evening, I took a long bath and use my new Lavender Chamomile lotion, and immediately felt better and less tense. Lavender is none of my favorite scents and the combination of lavender and chamomile is extremely soothing and relaxing, it smells absolutely heavenly. It has a light, yet very moisturizing texture, and it goes on very easily, and does not leave a greasy residue on your skin at all. I do not know if this lotion alone will be the answer if you have a hard time sleeping, but I can definitely say that it will help a great deal in relaxing you and easing you into a good night's sleep.

Wonderful lavender, chamomile, and a hint of vanilla scent. It lingers for quite a while too!

Absorption
The texture is light and penetrates your skin quite easily, while leaving your skin soft and smooth.

This might not be the answer to your problems if you have a hard time sleeping but it will relax you and make you more likely to get a better night's sleep.

• Absorption:

This is the great product and I really love it!

I was shopping in Bath and Body Work the other day with a buy one get one free coupon. Since I have lots of their body lotions at home, and so I was not attempting to buy more lotions. However, I saw this new product listed in the shelves, and I really want to try it. Guess what? I really like it! The smell is great, and I think it really help for sleeping too! Just take a deep breath, feel it, and you will love it too!

I really like it! Lavender is my favorite! I always believe that Lavender can help me relax. Make sure you take a deep breaths to feel it!

Absorption
The product just like the other Bath and Body Lotions. I feel great by using this product. And the absorption is pretty good as well. My skin is pretty dry in the winter and fall, and not all types of lotions works for me. I always put on this lotion before I go to bed every night, and the next morning after I wake up, I don't feel my skin is super dry. I think this is the product that worth to try.

I always put this product on before I go to sleep every night, and I think it helps me relax and fall asleep! Make sure you take a deep breath!

Great sleep time lotion.

Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Sleep Lavender Chamomile Body Lotion is unreal. As a Registered Nurse I know thta lavender is great as a relaxing agent prior to going to sleep. I often do not sleep well and this lotion helps, but the benefits may also be in my mind. . An added benefit of the lotion is that the lotion moisturizes my entire body. I get a soothing sleep aide with great skin. A real great combination.

Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Sleep Lavender Chamomile Body Lotion scent is soothing, pleasant and not in any way overbearing.

Absorption
Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Sleep Lavender Chamomile Body Lotion is very easily absorbed by my skin. It also leaves no slippery residue or stains my clothes.

Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Sleep Lavender Chamomile Body Lotion is very effective. I don't use it every night. When I feel that I have a lot on my mind I use it to help me relax and get that good nights sleep that I so desire. I highly recommend it.

• Absorption:

My number one go to lotion at bath and body works

A must have for me . Ever since I first tried It at the store I can not be without it in my room . I can not explain how the perfect combination of scents can be so relaxing . It feels therapeutic and unexplainably makes you want sleep . If you do put it on before going to be you will definitely sleep a lot better . The price Is a bit high but worth it . I buy one of the big bottles each year and use it almost daily and the bottle lasts me almost the whole year . It leaves your skin feeling soft and absorbs into your skin very fast as well . It comes in small , medium and large sizes . I recommend this lotion as a present or a gift for yourself.

The scent is spectacular . It smell heavenly and makes you feel relaxed almost instantly . It is not one of those overly scented smells and lets you smell it without getting a headache .

Absorption
The rate of absorption is good . It is not overly sticky or hard to blend into your skin . It remains on your skin if you put too much but the right amount feels perfect . You don't need as much as you think . A small portion will do .

It does exactly what is says . It relaxes you and makes you feel a bit sleepy but does not put you too sleep just makes you feel so calm you feel like taking a nap .