4.9

4.9

Exceptional Lotion!

from Memphis, TN

About Me Grandparent

Pros

• Acts Quickly
  • Easy To Use
  • Effective
  • Great for severely dry skin
  • Lasting Moisture
  • Moisturizes Very Well

Cons

• Slightly oily for several minutes

• Chapped, cracked skin repair
  • Daily Use
  • Nightly Skin Regimen
  • To Keep On Hand

Comments about NIVEA Extended Moisture Daily Lotion:

This is the most incredible lotion! I have severely dry skin on my hands that cracks and is very painful. I've probably tried hundreds of lotions over the past 25 years and most of them irritate my skin, and many of them dry my skin out more than not using lotion at all! Even with many "doctor recommended" "dermatologist recommended" products, I found that the recommended lotion didn't work well for me/didn't moisturize my very dry skin. Skip to Nivea Extended Moisture...when this came into my life, I finally found real skin care! This works so well that I eventually got to the point that I didn't have to use lotion several times a day. I can apply it once at bedtime and my skin stays moisturized well into the next day. If I wash my hands a lot on a particular day - and I do wash my hands often - I will apply it again during the day. I will also apply it again if I am exposed to harsh chemicals, such as toner getting on my hands at work, or after cutting onions/garlic/tomatoes, etc. at home; otherwise, I now almost only have to apply it once at night to my hands. I mostly only use it on my hands and my feets at bedtime, but I have used it all over my body and it works very well for all of those uses. It is gentle and smells good without being an overpowering or annoying scent. It just has a very clean, pure scent that I find perfect for me since I am also sensitive to many scents. Since my initial discovery of this exceptional lotion, I have purchased this for my daughter who has a similar dry hand issue that I have, and for my son who has psoriasis/dermatitis on his elbows and knees and it works well for both of them.

I would always buy this product

from Brooklyn, New York

About Me Budget Shopper

Pros

• Attractive Design
  • Durable
  • Easy To Use
  • Good Value

• Gifts
    • Large Bathroom
    • Small Bathroom

Comments about NIVEA Extended Moisture Daily Lotion:

I have been a long time user of Nivea, and it is the best by far. The aromatic smell makes me feel refreshed, and comfortable. The smoothness is superior, and refreshing to use as a body wash leaving me feeling clean all day, and relaxed.

• Was this a gift?:

I love it

from Kenitra,MA

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Absorbs Quickly
    • Moisturizes Well
    • Softens Skin

Cons

• Not Long-Lasting

• After Shower/Bath
    • Deep Moisturization
    • Eczema
    • Winter Dryness

Comments about NIVEA Extended Moisture Daily Lotion:

I love all their products. they have a very good perfume. One of my favorite things in addition to their results on the hands that become smooth and silky. I recommend to everyone.

It works well keeping my skin super moist and soft

Comments about NIVEA Extended Moisture Daily Lotion:

I like all their products. The work well and fast. One of the things I like most about this one is my hands look flawless after a long day of running my residential cleaning business. I definitely would recommend trying this.

I am picky on aromas from lotions and other items. This one is calm not to over powering. Some lotions over power the sent of a body mist not the problem with this one.

Absorption
    I only give it an eight for absorption because how many times I have to continuously rub my hands together. To get that wet felling to stop. But I feel how it soaks onto the skin a pose to sitting on your skin it very effective.

I like the effectiveness of this lotion. I use to go with another option from a different brand but it seemed as if I
    Had to apply it over and over throughout the whole day. This one I apply one in the morning once in the evening that's all. Another thing I like is how well it keeps my nails growing strong. I rub all my nails with lotions.

Non greasy

Comments about NIVEA Extended Moisture Daily Lotion:

I really like the fact that this lotion is non greasy. This lotion is not watery either so it stays where you put it. I have psoriasis so I have a hard time finding a lotion that keeps it at bay but this one is definitely a go to for skin problems.

I hardly notice a scent but when you smell the lotion it has kind of a fresh scent to it. Not like laundry soap but more of a clean smell to it. The smell is not over powering either so it works well when using it with other lotions or wearing body sprays along with it.

Absorption
    This lotion soaks into the skin almost immediately. I do not have to rub it in forever and that is great. I use this lotion on my legs a lot and my feet. I work on my feet all day so they get really dry. I use this lotion and within a week my skin is back to the way it was.

I have a hard time finding lotions that work so when I do happen to stumble across one that works I make sure that I stick with it. This lotion is definitely going to be my go to especially in the fall and winter when my skin gets wind burn really easy. my skin stays soft for long periods of time even if I forget to put the lotion on for a day or so I highly recommend this lotion.

It is indeed The EXTENDED Moisturizer

Comments about NIVEA Extended Moisture Daily Lotion:

Frankly speaking I was not a very very big fan of Nivea products as they appeared very creamy (by creamy I mean very sticky) which I tend to hate since after applying the sticky creams I start feeling as if somebody has tied me with ropes.

However, since last few days my skin became very dry & rough. So when I was searching for the best moisturizer, I came across this Nivea product. I bought it with much thought (though I was not sure how it would turn out to be). After I got the delivery, I was skeptical whether to apply this cream or not. However, with much thought I applied it. I was surprised that my skin felt was dry in 3 mins after applying it after my shower.
    I went off to sleep after applying it. When I wake up in the morning, my skin was still so soft....wow wow wow...its amazing product.

Only drawback is it is a little expensive, so one cannot afford to spend this much amount everytime on a mosturizer

Cool Lotion

from Nashville, TN

Comments about NIVEA Extended Moisture Daily Lotion:

This is a great lotion made for everyday use. it smells great and provides instant moisture to dry skin. Unlike many lotions that I have used in the past, this one goes on light and doesn't make my skin feel greasy and weighed down. I can actually feel it absorbing into my skin and hydrating it through and through.

What I really like is that it lives true to its name, providing the ultimate in extended moisture so your skin is more hydrated for a longer period of time. It makes it easier to love the skin that you are in when it is so soft and luxurious!

This is a great lotion for the feet or any other area of the body. I find it to work well on my feet since it not only softens and smooth them but also offers a nice and refreshing cooling feeling, too.

Fragrance is light but pleasant to smell.

Absorption
    Nourishes the skin on contact.

Keeps the skin softer far longer than ordinary lotions, and has all of the other benefits with it, too.

• Absorption:

This works well for dry skin in the winter.

Comments about NIVEA Extended Moisture Daily Lotion:

Every winter, I suffer from dry skin all over my body. It gets really itchy during the day and I feel awkward scratching in my office. I always struggle to find a body lotion that can take care of this itchiness. I tried this one and I am very satisfied. I put it on right after I shower so it can take the moisture from the shower and absorb that. I put it all over my body including legs, arms, and back. I've been satisfied with the result and I do not have to scratch my body during the day anymore.

The scent is close to no scent. It does have a weak lotion smell but I prefer my body lotion to not have a strong smell so I like the weak scent of this lotion.

Absorption
    I put this lotion on right after the shower when I am still a bit moist. The lotion absorbs very well and it also keeps some of the moisture from the shower and helps absorb that as well.

This lotion has been very effective for me in terms of dealing with my dry skin during winter.

from Georgia

Comments about NIVEA Extended Moisture Daily Lotion:

With winter coming around, I was looking for a lotion that not only smelled good but would prevent me from having dry skin and cold sores. After conducting some research online, I saw that NIVEA Extended Moisture Daily Lotion had high ratings and great reviews so I decided to give it a try for myself. I have really dry skin but this lotion helped to soften and moisterize my skin really well. It took away my dry, ashy skin and prevented me from getting cold sores as I normally would get in previous winters. The smell of NIVEA Extended Moisture Daily Lotion was amazing. It had an amazing scent that lasted for hours. The moisturizing effect of this lotion lasted for hours also and I would highly recommend this product to people with dry skin who want a product that not only protects their skin but also makes it smell good. It is a thick lotion but it absorbs well and gives you a nice shine also.

• Absorption:

Soft and Silky after the first use!

Comments about NIVEA Extended Moisture Daily Lotion:

My skin get really dry especially in the winter. I finally found a body lotion that delivers on the promise of extended moisture. My skin felt soft and moisturized after one use. It absorbs quickly and it does last for a couple of days. I am glad to say that I finally found the body lotion for me. I love this lotion!

Soft and pleasant clean scent that does not overwhelm or clashes with other beauty products.

Absorption
    Absorbs quickly and does not feel sticky or heavy on my skin. My skin feels soft and silky soon after application. It is not greasy and do not have to wait before getting dress for fear of staining my garments.

Long lasting moisture. My skin feels soft day after day. No need to apply and re-apply to feel soft. You feel a palpable different after the first application. I have tried other lotions and none of them last as long as Nivea Extended Moisture. This is the best body lotion I have tried in a very long time.