Other Body Lotions:
Body Lotions
Aveeno
Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion

Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion

Pros

• Easy to use (5)
  • Effective (5)
  • Absorbs quickly (4)
  • Good value (4)
  • Moisturizes well (4)

• Daily use (5)
  • Bedtime (4)
  • Dry/chapped skin (4)
  • Oily skin (3)
    • Absorption:
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Brand buyer (7), Budget shopper (3)
    • 10 minutes (3)

A hand lotion with no Scent...who would have thought of that?

WOWSY a hand lotion that doesn't have a scent and works wonders.  I get very dry hands at work and they can't ever be greasy because I work in computer hardware and it's a bad thing to have greasy hands.

Aveeno Daily Moisturizing lotion is good stuff.  Moisturizes my hands and doesn't feel greasy at all and I like it even more because there really isn't a scent at all.  I have smelled some hand lotions and I have wondered what the creator was thinking.

Aveeno is a wonderful lotion that does what it says it will do...keeps my hands from feeling dry and chapped which is a good thing living in the North.  It says it is a 24 hour protection on keeping hands moistured, but hey, I wash my hands and you know that stuff washes off.

I have been trying more Aveeno products and really liking them.  Lower in cost and delivering healthier skin.

Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion Is A Lotion You Must Re-apply

Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion let me down a little. I heard and read that it was good at softening dry skin, so I decided to try this one. I have so many different lotions that I run out of space on my dresser. Even so, I can always make room for another lotion to try. Anyway, I tried it and it did relieve my dry skin a little. However, I had to go back repeatedly to get more of the same lotion. It didn’t relieve my dry skin immediately like other lotions I use. It claims that it is proven to relieve dry skin. I agree with that, but only after I use it over and over again. I think it relieves my dry skin for approximately “12 hours”, as opposed to its claims of “24 hours”. The scent of it is boring to me because it doesn’t have a scent at all. They are right when they say it is fragrance-free. It absorbs quickly, but it only becomes effective after I re-apply it several times. It did not firm my skin. I do think it would work well on sensitive skin. The texture of it is between thick & thin. I use it on my body as opposed to my face and hands. My skin does feel soft and smooth in the end. I understand dermatologist recommend it. I’m sure it works betters on other people. It has rich emollients & it is non-greasy with good ingredients in it. I think it is too pricey for the results it gave me. I’m not sure if I will be buying this particular lotion again. I will however, try other lotions & creams by Aveeno. This lotion comes in a very large container with a cute design. It will last and last a long time. My mother likes this lotion a lot, so you might like it too.

My favorite lotion!!

from Spring hill, Fl

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Absorbs Quickly
  • Goes On Smoothly
  • Moisturizes Well
  • Smells Great
  • Softens Skin

• Deep Moisturization
    • Winter Dryness

Comments about Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion:

This is my favorite lotion. I work a lot with my hands and they get dry. As soon as I use aveeno my hands are instantly smooth.

Part of my Daily Routine

from Fort Lauderdale, Florida

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Absorbs Quickly
    • Goes On Smoothly
    • Moisturizes Well
    • Not Greasy
    • Softens Skin

• After Shower/Bath

Comments about Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion:

I usually use it after I shower and patted down the excess water on my skin. Most of the time it'll last me the whole day depending on how dry my skin is. What I like about this product is that it doesn't leave a greasy/oily feel afterwards. The lotion takes a bit of rubbing to be fully absorb. It ins't something you can slap on and go.

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Highest recommended for sensitive skin or eczema

from Georgia, USA

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Easy To Use
      • Effective
      • Good Value
      • Lightweight

• Dry Skin
        • Eczema
        • Sensitive Skin

Comments about Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion:

This is the absolutely best brand and line of lotion I could recommend for a variety of different skin types and ailments. I, myself and my family, suffer from a handful of ailments, one of them being mild to severe eczema. Aveeno was recommended by my dermatologist years ago and it's the only brand I go back to time and time again. I also love the baby line Aveeno has come out with, the lotion and bath wash both are great for babies!

• 1+ Hour

Good daily

from parker, az

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Easy To Use
        • Effective
        • Lightweight
        • Smells Great

Comments about Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion:

This is good daily lotion to keep around the house. It does great and if you love aveeno, definitely. It is a little more expensive but it works. Also it comes in a bigger pump bottle

• 30 Minutes

Great product would buy again!!!

from Milwaukee, WI

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Easy To Use
          • Good Value

• On-the-go

Comments about Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion:

I tried this product because I was literally out of options besides going to see an overpaid and overpriced Dermatologist. I'm glad I didn't go see a quack. I tried this product without any real expectations, however it was recommended by a lady friend, so I went for it. Within 10 days of daily use after bathing, my skin issues were gone. Dander.....gone. Feel better, absolutely! I'm no longer itchy from dry skin and it is truly nice to use a product that works. It's not greasy and doesn't feel like Elmer's Glue, go I give it five stars because it really works!

Best dry skin Soothing lotion

from Orlando, FL

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Easy To Use
            • Effective
            • Good Value
            • Lightweight

Comments about Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion:

I use this as my daily face moisturizer as well as well as body lotion. It wears well below makeup and helps calm my dry spots. Especially during winters my skin gets very dry and irritated but this products does the job. It doesn't have any artificial fragrance which is a plus as well.

• 10 Minutes

yes we definitely buy this again.

from IL

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Easy To Use
              • Effective
              • Good Value
              • Smells Great

Comments about Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion:

we love this product.this is the product i usually used for my child.

• 30 Minutes
                • I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

I love it!

from charlotte,NC

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Effective

Cons

• too thick

Comments about Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion:

I love how it makes your face and skin so soft and you don't have to use a lot of it to have a good effect. I don't like how it's really sticky and very thick.

One of the best

from Bakersfield

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Absorbs Quickly
                • Moisturizes Well
                • Not Greasy

• Eczema

Comments about Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion:

God, where to start. I freaking love this lotion. I have started getting bad rashes on my legs and arms from the extreme heat here in Bakersfield and nothing has been helping. My skin gets very itchy and dry and I'll scratch myself when I'm sleeping. It has left huge marks on my legs and nothing has helped. The aveeno daily Moisturizing lotion makes a huge difference. It really calms down the itching and irritation and it feels so good on my skin. The only problem I have is the price. This has always been an expensive lotion being sold at the drugstore and I just wish they would lower the price or offer it in larger sizes or in bulk to make it more cost-effective.

Id buy this all the time

from Franklin furnace, Ohio

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Absorbs Quickly
                  • Goes On Smoothly
                  • Moisturizes Well
                  • Not Greasy
                  • Softens Skin

• After Shower/Bath
                    • Winter Dryness

Comments about Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion:

I always get dry skin around winter and fall. I found this lotion and figured id try it out. Turns out this stuff is pretty amazing! Makes my skin soft and smooth, doesnt leave a greasy feel like some others do.