Other Body Lotions:
Body Lotions
Aveeno

• Absorption:

A hand lotion with no Scent...who would have thought of that?

WOWSY a hand lotion that doesn't have a scent and works wonders.  I get very dry hands at work and they can't ever be greasy because I work in computer hardware and it's a bad thing to have greasy hands.

Aveeno Daily Moisturizing lotion is good stuff.  Moisturizes my hands and doesn't feel greasy at all and I like it even more because there really isn't a scent at all.  I have smelled some hand lotions and I have wondered what the creator was thinking.

Aveeno is a wonderful lotion that does what it says it will do...keeps my hands from feeling dry and chapped which is a good thing living in the North.  It says it is a 24 hour protection on keeping hands moistured, but hey, I wash my hands and you know that stuff washes off.

I have been trying more Aveeno products and really liking them.  Lower in cost and delivering healthier skin.

Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion Is A Lotion You Must Re-apply

Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion let me down a little. I heard and read that it was good at softening dry skin, so I decided to try this one. I have so many different lotions that I run out of space on my dresser. Even so, I can always make room for another lotion to try. Anyway, I tried it and it did relieve my dry skin a little. However, I had to go back repeatedly to get more of the same lotion. It didn’t relieve my dry skin immediately like other lotions I use. It claims that it is proven to relieve dry skin. I agree with that, but only after I use it over and over again. I think it relieves my dry skin for approximately “12 hours”, as opposed to its claims of “24 hours”. The scent of it is boring to me because it doesn’t have a scent at all. They are right when they say it is fragrance-free. It absorbs quickly, but it only becomes effective after I re-apply it several times. It did not firm my skin. I do think it would work well on sensitive skin. The texture of it is between thick & thin. I use it on my body as opposed to my face and hands. My skin does feel soft and smooth in the end. I understand dermatologist recommend it. I’m sure it works betters on other people. It has rich emollients & it is non-greasy with good ingredients in it. I think it is too pricey for the results it gave me. I’m not sure if I will be buying this particular lotion again. I will however, try other lotions & creams by Aveeno. This lotion comes in a very large container with a cute design. It will last and last a long time. My mother likes this lotion a lot, so you might like it too.

One of the best

from Bakersfield

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Absorbs Quickly
  • Moisturizes Well
  • Not Greasy

• Bedtime
    • Dry/Chapped Skin
    • Eczema

Comments about Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion:

God, where to start. I freaking love this lotion. I have started getting bad rashes on my legs and arms from the extreme heat here in Bakersfield and nothing has been helping. My skin gets very itchy and dry and I'll scratch myself when I'm sleeping. It has left huge marks on my legs and nothing has helped. The aveeno daily Moisturizing lotion makes a huge difference. It really calms down the itching and irritation and it feels so good on my skin. The only problem I have is the price. This has always been an expensive lotion being sold at the drugstore and I just wish they would lower the price or offer it in larger sizes or in bulk to make it more cost-effective.

Id buy this all the time

from Franklin furnace, Ohio

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Absorbs Quickly
    • Goes On Smoothly
    • Moisturizes Well
    • Not Greasy
    • Softens Skin

• After Shower/Bath
      • Bedtime
      • Dry/Chapped Skin
      • Winter Dryness

Comments about Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion:

I always get dry skin around winter and fall. I found this lotion and figured id try it out. Turns out this stuff is pretty amazing! Makes my skin soft and smooth, doesnt leave a greasy feel like some others do.

This lotion works great

from Garden Grove, CA

Comments about Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion:

I have used this lotion a couple times and I have to say it is good for my skin. I really like it, that is because it moisturizes my skin for hours. This lotion does not have a scent which is not so great, that is the only thing I don't like about it. The lotion is thick and smooth not oily and it is also very soft on the skin. This lotion also has a push down type of top which I like.

The lotion that I used did not have a good smell to it, it just had a plain smell to it. It wasn't very bad but it would have been great if it had a good scent to the lotion. To make it short the lotion has no scent at all.

Absorption
      This lotion keeps my skin moist for hours which is great and the absorption is also great. If you have very dry skin this lotion will help you a lot.

This lotion kept my skin moisturized for hours and it worked great. It kept my skin nice and soft. I would recommend it to people that want long lasting moisture for there skin.

LOVE this lotion

Comments about Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion:

I have a TON of lotion. I mean tons! This came as a free sample attached to the Aveeno baby and I happened to try it out one day. I couldn't get over how well it worked. I wasn't expecting that because most all my lotions are the same they either don't work at all or just help a little. But this felt like I was actually moisturized. I'm happy to have found this but what am I going to do with all my other lotion!

• Absorption:

Best lotion out there, better than anything.

Comments about Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion:

Great lotion, smooth and no strong fragrance. I couldn't ask for more in a lotion. The price is great. Makes my skin smooth all day.

Very light scent, not overpowering or floral. It is a neutral oatmeal like smell. I can wear other fragrances while using this lotion and it is not noticeable. Sometimes I mix my fragrance in with the lotion, and can wear it as a lotion instead of a spray.

Absorption
      I find that this absorbs into the skin easily and is gentle on my skin. Sometimes if I add too much I can have a greasy feeling, but it goes away over time even still. This lotion lasts for a very long time on my skin, but is still light enough that I can put makeup on over it and have no trouble.

Does a great job for average dry spots. I find some dryer spots (knees, elbows) in the winter do not benefit from this lotion as much, but so long as I apply after a shower I don't have any trouble with it making my skin soft and smooth.
      It also does not aggravate my acne, which is a great relief since so many lotions on the market can make it worse.

Comments about Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion:

I love Aveeno products! I have yet to try an Aveeno product that I don't absolutely love, the daily moisturizing lotion being one of them. This is a great lotion if you have dry skin or just like using a really good moisturizer everyday. It's perfect for everyday use, keeps you skin soft, smooth, and looking great. It's not irritating at all if you have really dry skin, does not burn or cause any redness at all. I get bad eczema on my hands and have to be careful with the body lotions I get because it will irritate my hands, this product does not hurt my hands at all or make them burn and itch like some lotions do. I use this on my legs after shaving and again it does not burn or cause any after shave irritation, very gently on my skin. This is just a great overall lotion and I highly recommend it.

Like all Aveeno products it's basically scentless, just a light oatmeal lotion scent to it.

Absorption
      Absorbs very quickly and does not leave skin greasy or slimy.

Works wonderful on dry skin, keeping it nice and soft and supple.

Such a great lotion!

from Kansas

Comments about Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion:

Aveeno lotion is great because it actually does what it says it will. It's my go-to for my dry sensitive skin. It's fairly natural which is always a plus because natural or semi-natural products irritate my skin less.

I've used a lot of Aveeno products due to their effectivness. It's always been difficult for me to find lotions that actually moisturize my skin. This one works! I primarily use it in the winter time when my skin is at it's driest and almost impossible to cure the dryness. The lotion is scentless which I don't care about either way but I know some people like scentless lotions because it doesn't interfere with their perfumes. It goes on smoothly and absorbs quickly. You don't need a lot of it to get the job done and it keeps your skin moisturized for quite a while. Overall, I highly recommend this product for those who suffer from dry and sensitive skin, it works!

Lotion is amazing

Comments about Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion:

This lotion is amazing! I am NOT a lotion person, but i needed something for my dry hands and face. I love this! I had some much moisture in my skin after using this. And i hate greasy feeling after using a lotion, this doesn't have that. I'm just amazed a lotion could be like this.

I hate using lotions because they don't usually work for my skin. This lotion is perfect! My skin is awesome feeling now, not all dry.

• Absorption:

Great lotion, but it doen't moisturize for 24 hours.

from Blackwell, OK

Comments about Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion:

I love Aveeno products because they always seem to be a better quality than other generic or similar brands. I signed up to receive emails from Aveeno and started receiving nice samples from them through the mail. One was a large bottle of foundation, and the other was a small sample of Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion. I started using this as soon as I received it and noticed a difference within the first day. It states that it works for 24 hours, but it never has worked this long for me. I usually have to reapply this lotion about every three to four hours, but it really does help in moisturizing dry skin. I have yet to find a product that will actually moisturize for 24 hours as it's impossible for a lotion to do. Lotion cannot keep moisturizing your skin after you take a shower, wash your hands multiple times a day, plus working with your hands throughout the day. I don't see how they can claim this, as it doesn't moisturize all day long. For that reason, I gave this lotion a seven. I find it's a great lotion, but not amazing as the bottle's claim suggest.

Has a nice scent, smells better than a lot of other lotions that are on the market.

Absorption
      Aveeno seems to quickly absorb. I like that it doesn't leave a greasy feeling on your hands. It just leaves them soft and clean.

Does a great job at moisturizing and softening dry skin. It lasts about three to four hours. No way does it help moisturize your hands for a whole 24 hours, like the packaging says it does.

Weird residue.

from Las Vegas, NV

Comments about Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion:

This lotion is pretty thick and absorbs into my skin pretty quickly. It really soaks into my skin and does not just sit on the surface. It is decent at moisturizing and is fine for everyday use. It works on my arms, but it is not enough for my legs, elbows, or any other joins. It does not moisturize my knuckles enough when they are dry from the winter weather. My legs are still somewhat grey from dryness after using this. Mine does not have a scent which is nice when I want to wear a perfume, so the scents do not clash. This does not make my skin oily. However, it does leave a really strange residue on my hand, which is why I do not like this. It feels waxy and a little sticky. It gives me goosebumps when I touch things after using it. It is great for sensitive skin and does not irritate my daughter who is allergic to many ingredients in most lotions. It does not help with stretch marks and my skin still feels tight after using this.

none