Other Body Lotions:
Olay
Olay Ultra Moisture In-shower Body Lotion with Shea Butter

Olay Ultra Moisture In-shower Body Lotion with Shea Butter

Olay nailed it with their In0shower body lotion

Winter in Wisconsin and dry skin go hand and hand for me and it's not just in the winter time anymore.  All year round I deal with dry skin on my legs and...Read complete review

Winter in Wisconsin and dry skin go hand and hand for me and it's not just in the winter time anymore.  All year round I deal with dry skin on my legs and arms.

I treated myself and thought I would give **Olay Body In-shower Body Lotion** a try.  At first I did a double take...In shower body lotion? How could a lotion that you put on and rinse off work?

First I will use my scrungy with [Olay Body Ultra moisture with shea butter][1] , then after that I will pour a small amount of Olay Body in-shower body lotion in the palm of my hand and smooth it all over then all you do is rinse and I was amazed that I didn't have a greasy feeling after.  Just nice and smooth.  I don't have to put lotion on after a shower now and still have nice feeling skin.

This isn't an over powering scent.  Light and simple and smooth all day long.

I am also happy to report I am not a dry skin sufferer anymore! Yippy!

[1]: http://www.viewpoints.com/Olay-Body-Ultra-Moisture-with-Shea-Butter-23-6-fl-oz-review-0632

Not that great

While in the body wash section of the store I saw the olay ultra moisture in-shower body lotion next to the body wash.  I thought it was interesting and will help save a step of moisturizing after getting out of the shower.  I tried it in the shower and it just seemed to slide off my skin.  It felt as though I did not even have this stuff of (and not in a good).  I left it on just as the directions stated and when I washed it off I felt no difference.  My skin neither felt dry not moisturized.  This really did not live up to my expectations and I must say I am disappointed with this product.  When stepping out of the shower and drying off, I had this weird greasy feeling all over my skin.  I actually felt like I needed to hop back into the shower to wash this gross residue off.  Even after using it, I still feel like I needed body lotion.  This didn't wind up taking away a step but adding an extra one instead.  Stay away!

the best moisture

from morocco

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Absorbs Quickly
  • Goes On Smoothly
  • Long Lasting
  • Moisturizes Well
  • Not Greasy
  • Smells Great
  • Softens Skin

• After Shower/Bath
    • Deep Moisturization
    • Dry/Chapped Skin
    • Winter Dryness

Comments about Olay Ultra Moisture In-shower Body Lotion with Shea Butter:

First time i using it, I immediately fell in love. It left my skin feeling so moisturized and was the first time I didn't need lotion after a shower. The smell lasts all day.it is really amazing

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

I cannot get enough!

from Marion, Illinois

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Absorbs Quickly
    • Goes On Smoothly
    • Long Lasting
    • Moisturizes Well
    • Not Greasy
    • Smells Great
    • Softens Skin

• After Shower/Bath
      • Deep Moisturization
      • Dry/Chapped Skin
      • Winter Dryness

Comments about Olay Ultra Moisture In-shower Body Lotion with Shea Butter:

THIS IS AMAZING! The first time that I used this I was totally in shock and awe over it! I could not get enough of the smell and how it left my skin when I used it. I had a sample then I went and bought some. I ran out quicker than my liking. I think that for the price we should be able to get a little more in the bottle. I will continue buying this and infact will be going to the store tomorrow to pick up more.

For Silky Soft SKin

from Nashville, TN

Comments about Olay Ultra Moisture In-shower Body Lotion with Shea Butter:

This is another fine Olay product. It is a body wash lotion that actually nourishes the body instead of taking away essential nutrients. The result is smooth, silk like skin that you will love. And, you don't need a separate body wash and lotion after you are out of the shower. When using this body wash I felt that my skin was being quenched with moisture, that felt amazing. We cannot forget the smell when talking about this body wash. With Shea Butter inside you can count on your skin being left with a delightful smell that you will love.
      Although the Olay name is attached the body wash is priced affordably. It is available at Wal-Mart and other health and beauty retailers, and a product that you should try out.

Shea butter hydrates the skin but it also leaves it smelling terrific

Absorption
      The skin loves it. absorbs fast and easily.

Works as promised and maybe even a little bit better. your skin will be amazing!

• Absorption:

Used this while I was pregnant to help avoid stretch marks

from Wesley Chapel, FL

Comments about Olay Ultra Moisture In-shower Body Lotion with Shea Butter:

Olay has created a perfect product to keep skin feeling soft and smooth. I love this product as it really keeps my skin moisturized and soft. I started using this when I was pregnant and trying to keep my skin as moisturized as I could to avoid stretch marks. The Shea Butter is amazing and I think this product was the real reason I did not get any stretch marks. My skin was so soft. I used this all of the time during my pregnancy and would recommend following up with an Olay moisturizer after showering. I still use this product in the dry winter months to keep my skin looking and feeling great. It can be heavy for my skin in the summer months, so I tend to use it only a few times in the week when the humidity is high. This product is great and I will continue to use it in the future.

The smell is fantastic and helps keep my skin fragrant all day. I love the soft, vanilla type smell that this product has.

I cannot say enough about how well this product has worked for me!

• Absorption:

This in-shower body lotion actually works!

Comments about Olay Ultra Moisture In-shower Body Lotion with Shea Butter:

I suffer from really dry skin in the winter months and try to find products that will help restore and retain moisture in my skin. I read about Olay Ultra Moisture In-Shower Body Lotion with Shea Butter in a magazine and decided to try this product. I was very skeptical at first. The whole concept of using a shower product (and then rinsing it off) to help moisturize my skin seemed like it would not likely work. This product struck me as being more like a body wash rather than a body lotion. I was super impressed with the results the first time I used Olay Ultra Moisture In-Shower Body Lotion with Shea Butter in the shower. The texture of this body lotion is smooth and silky. It feels great on my skin and rinses off very well. It does feel a little bit greasy (which is why I have it a score of a 9 rather than a 10) but I think that is because it truly is a body lotion and not a body wash. Overall, I am very impressed with this in-shower body lotion. It locks moisture into my skin and minimizes the need for lotion after I get out of the shower.

• Absorption:

The idea of an in-shower rinse off lotion was weird but works!

from West Virginia

Comments about Olay Ultra Moisture In-shower Body Lotion with Shea Butter:

This was given to me as a gift and I was under the impression that it was a lotion. I started to use it one day and read on the bottle and then I was thinking it was actually a body wash. In reality it is both and it is neither. It's a lotion that you put on while you're in the shower and let it set for a moment, then you rinse the excess off of your body.

The idea seemed a bit weird to me and I figured it would leave the shower and me both slick. It didn't! I was surprised by this. It smells amazing first off all. It smells like yummy lotion and body wash combined. All you do while you're in the shower is take some out of the bottle and slather it all over. I usually do it while I let my conditioner sit in my hair. I like to continue to rub it around on my skin although it doesn't really soak in like a lotion. After I'm done, I rinse it off of me. You don't need to wash afterwards to get the excess off. I figured I'd feel greasy but I don't. It's like the shea butter just soaks all into your skin and the rest rinses away with ease. Sometimes I massage this around on my cloth like body wash instead of actually using soap. It's a nice product and surprising for what it is.

It smells very good. It smells like a nice combo between a wash and a lotion.

Absorption
      It isn't meant to absorb necessarily. It does soak deep into the skin but you rinse it off and you're left feeling smooth.

It seems odd, the idea of an in shower lotion that you rinse off, but it works.

Olay Ultra Moisture In-Shower lotion: My skin didn't feel clean

Comments about Olay Ultra Moisture In-shower Body Lotion with Shea Butter:

When I used Olay Ultra Moisture In-Shower lotion, my skin didn't feel clean. It might work for others, but it just isn't right for me. The instructions say that after you wash and rise off in the shower, you apply this while in the shower and rinse it off. Well, I tried that, but it didn't seem to completely rinse off (without washing).

When I got out of the shower, it felt like I had a coating or film on my skin. I dried off with my towel, but I could still feel like my skin was kind of sticky. And I wonder if any of that stuff was being absorbed into my towel.

It felt good in the shower. It kind of felt like the feeling I get when I put conditioner on my hair. But conditioning my skin isn't for me, I guess.

The lotion does smell very nice. The scent is not overpower-full or too strong. And I really do like the feeling of it on my skin when I apply it. It's just I don't care for the feeling it leaves my skin when I rinse it off and dry off.

This might work for you. But it is not a product I would recommend.

worth every penny

from IN

Comments about Olay Ultra Moisture In-shower Body Lotion with Shea Butter:

I first thought I had misread the package and this was just another body wash. I re-read and realized this was an in shower body lotion. Smooth on and rinse off. Interesting...I decided to give it a try. I live in a very cold winter state, and my skin pays the price. I hate the cold, wet feel of "regular" body lotion, so I thought this would be perfect for me! I was right! I love the ease of use, just wash with your favorite body wash, rinse as usual and the apply the Olay Ultra Moisture In Shower body Lotion with Shea Butter. The light, fresh scent is very pleasant and the deep moisture this lotion provides is great! Rinse it after applying, dry as normal. I cannot explain how it works...I just know it does! This is the best lotion I have ever used, I love the way it absorbs into my skin, no messy, cold, wet, sticky lotion on my skin. Just the clean, moisturized feel after showering. i give this a 10 plus!

• Absorption:

Great Alternative To Shaving Cream! Easy To Use!

Comments about Olay Ultra Moisture In-shower Body Lotion with Shea Butter:

I like to use this lotion instead of shaving cream occasionally. It leaves my legs smoother and softer. It is a great added step to any shower routine. It doesn't smell too much which makes it a great choice for men and women to both use. The Olay in-shower body lotion is so extremely easy to use. What I have noticed, and really like about this product, is that when putting it on you don't have to be 'perfect' about it. Unlike regular lotions applied after your dry, when you rinse this one off it seems to get the spots of your body you might have missed, leaving your whole body extra soft.

Has a unisex smell. This lotion has a mild, pleasant scent. It is not strong or overpowering and can be used before wearing perfumes or colognes without interfering with the smell of them.

Absorption
      It absorbs easily and stays even after the final rinse in the shower. There is no greasy layer or feeling after using it like some other body lotions can produce.

I have extremely dry, flaky skin, especially in the winter. This lotion definitely does the job at making my skin smooth and soft.

Love it!

Comments about Olay Ultra Moisture In-shower Body Lotion with Shea Butter:

I absolutely love Olay moisture shower lotion. I purchased this product in hopes that it would help with my dry skin in the cold winter. It has done more than live up to my expectations for in shower lotion. I would say that this product could be used for men or women since it does not have a particular smell. My boyfriend even uses it in the shower and comments how soft his skin is. One negative of Olay Moisture Shower Lotion is that it becomes increasingly hard to find in drugstores. A positive to this lotion is that it makes your skin soft without making it feel greasy. Another positive of this lotion is that one can use it in the shower so it saves time since you do not have to dry off to use it. This is definitely something I would leave in the shower to use because the price about average with other body lotions, especially if you buy in bulk. This body lotion will always be a necessity in my household.