Other Women's Perfumes:
Victoria's Secret
Victoria's Secret Dream Angels Heavenly 75 ml EDP Spray, AWDAHE25S for Women

Victoria's Secret Dream Angels Heavenly 75 ml EDP Spray, AWDAHE25S for Women

Victoria's Secret Heavenly Smells Delicious!

from Battle Creek, MI

Comments about Victoria's Secret Dream Angels Heavenly 75 ml EDP Spray, AWDAHE25S for Women:

I tend to gravitate towards clean or spicy smells.  This one boarders more on clean and maybe floral.  It works really well with my body chemistry, while some perfumes smell rather gross on me (even though I like them on other people).  It's no wonder Heavenly is their best-selling perfume.  Unfortunately, it's costly - a little against the grain for a busy mom, but a lovely present for one...especially on a clearance or a semi-annual sale.  Fragrance is pretty hit or miss with people, but this is one that seems to transcend to most palates.  I've never heard anyone say they hate it, and I do have people stop me to ask what perfume I'm wearing.

It is a heavenly scent.

from Sacramento, CA

I love this perfume as the scent is just right -- not too heavy and kind of lightly lingering on your body. I have gotten a lot of compliments when I wear this perfume. Great for those who don't want a really heavy perfume scent.

Dream Angels is great!

from Melbourne, FL

MMmmmm! I felt like that would be the best way to start off this review. Okay, so first off, if you have never smelled this product I very strongly suggest that you drive down to your nearest Victorias Secret store and smell it! It is, as the name suggests, Heavenly! This is the perfect perfume if you don't know what to get your new friend at work or forgot to get a birthday gift for someone. It smells like, I don't really know how to describe it, but it is awesome! I love it soooo much! If you don't believe me just stop by a victorias secret one day before a date and I assure you that something will happen! ;) I have had mine for about six months and so far it hasn't gone bad, still smelling amazing as always! But if you are in the market for a perfume and you stopped by Victoria's Secret then I would also suggest to test the fairly new fragrance Noir, that stuff is also very very good! :)