3.7
1,231 reviews
Other Cell Phone Providers:
Verizon Wireless Network

Read 1,231 Reviews

Expensive but beats the other carriers

Always the best signal and unlimited data

Houston

true

Service is great but, at a cost

I have had Verizon for about 5 years now after switching from T-Moblie and Virgin Wireless. I live in New York City and never had an outage with service. I also live on a high floor 23rd and it works fine. Is it great every where, no. I work in a few buildings that the service isn't so good. I am looking to switch, I may, I am always looking for a better deal for the money, I do not know how good it is compared to TMoblie. I have 3 phones and there is no perfect plan for that.

New York

true

Been with them for years

I have not had too many issues with Verizon and when I do they fix it automatically! I've had them for about 13 years now

Leland Nc

Ok service

An ok company. The prices are a bit high. But customer service is normally good.

Michigan

Pricey

They've gotten to expensive over the years. Their family plan is not worth it.

Michigan

Glad I spent the money

I like verizon wireless bc when I call in about any issue they are very friendly subs agerto hep me. Most phone companies are not like that.

Plant city FL

Long term care

Verizon hits you with Bill's that you did not get or use. They charge you 20 each gig you go over. Even if that's the only phone company you used and used it for 15 years they will not lower you phone bill they may just add stuff to it.

Okeechobee Florida

Horrible customer service

I have been stuck in a contact with Verizon and have nothing but problems. I can never get a straight answer or they keep transferring me to different departments, that is if I actually get to talk to someone.

Waterloo IA

Best wireless option

After years with prepaid cellphone carriers, I finally switched to a postpay account. I am so happy with my choice. I understand some may say it is pricey, I have a family plan with 4 lines which actually makes it cheaper.

Okeechobee FL

Love the service

The only plan that I get service just about anywhere. Not like other plans where if you go for a hike you can't upload a picture, because the service is weak.

Cabazon, can