3.4

• Coverage:
    • Plan Options:
    • Features:
    • Customer Service:
    • I received a sample (25), I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (3)

Customer service is outstanding

I can not say enough great things about T Mobile customer service....that is the main reason I stay with this cell phone provider.  Every problem (there have been only a few) has been handled in a friendly, professional and courteous manner.  They will take as much time as needed to fix any problem you have and they geniunely care about their customers.

They have comparable rates, lots of phones to choose from.....some of them free with service.....and there are a lot of T Mobile stores around  to purchase accessories.  I would not change my service provider for any reason.

It can be way better than this

I have been a loyal T-mobile customer since 2006 or you can say for almost five years, though the monthly rates are decent enough but the service is really bad especially when you are in the west coast trust me its equivalent to having no cell phone. I have a google mytouch 4G android and if you see the Ads in the TV which compares itself with ipone 4G, it says the dataplan is 10$ a month, I was been charge 29.99$ when I called the customer service they say that its only a limited amount of dataplan that you get it for 10$ and if you exceed the limit you will be charged a dollar for every MB that you use. Another incident was I had to unlock my phone and when to a mall where the t-mobile service agent says call customer service and it would be done very easily which didnt happen. I woulnt recommend people to go for t-mobile.

Love love T-Mobile

from Los Angeles, CA

Comments about T-Mobile:

I love T Mobile! Got a great deal on phones, they have great service and they give weekly promotions!

Best in years

from Philadelphia, PA

Comments about T-Mobile:

The new T-mobile network is not like its was 10 years ago. In most areas I get better service than people using AT&T and Sprint service for a much lower price.

Great Customer service

from Ct

Comments about T-Mobile:

I'm a long time Tmobile customer and have never had an issue with service. They have always been kind of I needed assistance and have gone the extra mile to get me back when I stupidly switched to sprint because my child wanted the deal they had for iPhones at the time. Never again and so glad I'm back.

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Service for them

from Bristow, Oklahoma

Comments about T-Mobile:

I love t.mobile have had it for years good service no problem.

I currently have this carrier.

from Atlanta GA

Comments about T-Mobile:

Great carrier. Been with them since 2005. Fair prices.

The best phone service

from Albuquerque

Comments about T-Mobile:

I'm on the family plan we have been with T-Mobile for 6 years now and we are very happy with out decision. Great deals and service, great customer service.

Hustle and Persistance is still alive!

from Scottsdale AZ

Comments about T-Mobile:

I recently went to the T-Mobile store at 8980 Indian Bend in Scottsdale. Jullian, Adrian, and Erick would not give up on transferring may data 0f 6k phone numbers. It was complicated as there were numerous issues with my old phone! I was in the store for two hours and they were determined to find a solution for me no matter what! They finally got everything working great and I could feel the massive stress and anxiety leave my body! This is one of the many reasons I have been with T-Moble 21 years! I Rosen

T-mobile phone sevice quality

from Dallas tx

Comments about T-Mobile:

I think T-Mobile phone service quality is the best there is I always have a strong signal and no drop calls.

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Good phone company

from chicago ill

Comments about T-Mobile:

Good phone company i use the prepaid plan for 40 dollars a month witch includes unlimited talk and text and 5 g of data. Have no issues with receiption good deal for the price. Just wish they had more prepaid phones too buy they stopped selling them for some reason.

Cheap but not worth it

from Chicago Illinois

Comments about T-Mobile:

I switched to T Mobile from Verizon. They have excellent plans and prices,, but for good coverage, it's poor. I work on the 85th floor, and I had to keep taking the elevator to the lobby to receive calls or make calls. Also leaving the city; I got little if any coverage. I stayed with T Mobile for two months, but I'm back with Verizon again.
Also with T Mobile, when you called customer service, most of the time the calls were routed overseas. It was a big mistake. These people who represent T Mobile are difficult to understand and communicate with. I never had this issue with Verizon.