3.4

• Plan Options:
    • Features:
    • Customer Service:

Customer service is outstanding

I can not say enough great things about T Mobile customer service....that is the main reason I stay with this cell phone provider.  Every problem (there have been only a few) has been handled in a friendly, professional and courteous manner.  They will take as much time as needed to fix any problem you have and they geniunely care about their customers.

They have comparable rates, lots of phones to choose from.....some of them free with service.....and there are a lot of T Mobile stores around  to purchase accessories.  I would not change my service provider for any reason.

It can be way better than this

I have been a loyal T-mobile customer since 2006 or you can say for almost five years, though the monthly rates are decent enough but the service is really bad especially when you are in the west coast trust me its equivalent to having no cell phone. I have a google mytouch 4G android and if you see the Ads in the TV which compares itself with ipone 4G, it says the dataplan is 10$ a month, I was been charge 29.99$ when I called the customer service they say that its only a limited amount of dataplan that you get it for 10$ and if you exceed the limit you will be charged a dollar for every MB that you use. Another incident was I had to unlock my phone and when to a mall where the t-mobile service agent says call customer service and it would be done very easily which didnt happen. I woulnt recommend people to go for t-mobile.

T-mobile phone sevice quality

from Dallas tx

Comments about T-Mobile:

I think T-Mobile phone service quality is the best there is I always have a strong signal and no drop calls.

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Good phone company

from chicago ill

Comments about T-Mobile:

Good phone company i use the prepaid plan for 40 dollars a month witch includes unlimited talk and text and 5 g of data. Have no issues with receiption good deal for the price. Just wish they had more prepaid phones too buy they stopped selling them for some reason.

Cheap but not worth it

from Chicago Illinois

Comments about T-Mobile:

I switched to T Mobile from Verizon. They have excellent plans and prices,, but for good coverage, it's poor. I work on the 85th floor, and I had to keep taking the elevator to the lobby to receive calls or make calls. Also leaving the city; I got little if any coverage. I stayed with T Mobile for two months, but I'm back with Verizon again.
Also with T Mobile, when you called customer service, most of the time the calls were routed overseas. It was a big mistake. These people who represent T Mobile are difficult to understand and communicate with. I never had this issue with Verizon.

Decent Pricing, Ok coverage

from SAN FRANCISCO, CA

Comments about T-Mobile:

I will rate T Mobile as average as i am not very satisfied with the coverage it provides.I have two phones, one with Verizon and one with T Mobile. The coverage of Verizon is far better than t mobile. However I am happy with the prepaid plans t mobile offers.

It's ok...

from Albany, OR

Comments about T-Mobile:

I have been with Tmobile for over two years. Their prices and flexibility are nice, but their customer service and signal are lacking.

Impossible to terminate service

from Sherman, TX

Comments about T-Mobile:

I have been trying to cancel my T-Mobil account since September of 2017, but they keep billing me. I called on Sept 19, 2017 to cancel, they gave me a final payoff and said that service would be cancelled, I paid the bill but they continue to bill me every month. I have called three times since and each time they have told be that they would take care of it but I am still receiving bills from them asking for money, I give up, they can continue billing me all they want, it is a waste of my time to try to contact them again. They have ignored me now I will ignore them..

good company

from Quincy ma

i been a customer for about 9 years

There are no providers that rate above 3.7

from Holly Springs, NC

Comments about T-Mobile:

UNFORTUNATELY, all cell service providers are not very competent with the products that they offer. T-Mobile is right there with all the rest. Each has their plus and minus leaving the consumer in a situation to choose the best of the the bad.
hopefully one of these providers will find a way to elevate their product to a level worthy of their customers demand at an affordable price.

T-Mobile Consumer

from Winchester, VA

Comments about T-Mobile:

I have had service with T-mobile for about 10 years. They are a pretty decent carrier but I must warn to all that they are pretty high priced, although I do have the family plan with 3 lines, so they may have cheaper plans available. For the most part you do get a great reception but there are those areas where there is no reception which can be frustrating at times, especially you have an emergency. Their data plans could use some work and the prices should be lowered a bit, however, all in all I am happy to be one of their consumers.

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

dont be a hostage to tmobile

from Sacramento CA

Comments about T-Mobile:

Since they merged with Metro pcs they are so lousy you cant keep a call going. Don't waste your money! The customer service is terrible: the people working for them can't diagnose a nose from a finger.
They held my iphone hostage for 2 weeks refusing to unlock it so I could go elsewhere. It was paid for so there should not have been an issue but NOOOOOOOO! They made me wait 2 weeks and then decided if I paid my closing bill they would unlock my phone. If they had told me in the first week I would have done it on the first day!