3.4

• Plan Options:
    • Features:
    • Customer Service:

Customer service is outstanding

I can not say enough great things about T Mobile customer service....that is the main reason I stay with this cell phone provider.  Every problem (there have been only a few) has been handled in a friendly, professional and courteous manner.  They will take as much time as needed to fix any problem you have and they geniunely care about their customers.

They have comparable rates, lots of phones to choose from.....some of them free with service.....and there are a lot of T Mobile stores around  to purchase accessories.  I would not change my service provider for any reason.

It can be way better than this

I have been a loyal T-mobile customer since 2006 or you can say for almost five years, though the monthly rates are decent enough but the service is really bad especially when you are in the west coast trust me its equivalent to having no cell phone. I have a google mytouch 4G android and if you see the Ads in the TV which compares itself with ipone 4G, it says the dataplan is 10$ a month, I was been charge 29.99$ when I called the customer service they say that its only a limited amount of dataplan that you get it for 10$ and if you exceed the limit you will be charged a dollar for every MB that you use. Another incident was I had to unlock my phone and when to a mall where the t-mobile service agent says call customer service and it would be done very easily which didnt happen. I woulnt recommend people to go for t-mobile.

Disappointment Defined

from Dayton, Ohio

Comments about T-Mobile:

I moved over to T-Mobile when I saw an Ad. They were offering unlimited data, long distance, a free tablet with each LG phone for around 240 a month. So we ordered 4 phones. We have been grossly overcharged every single month. Every month we get on the phone and spend 2 hours being transferred around to different countries, speaking to different people. It's taken us 4 months just to get the refund for the phones that we had to pay off from Verizon. THAT person was able to tell me why we are being overcharged by over 100 per month. Apparently we had to order a specific LG phone to qualify for the plan, something the sales rep neglected to inform us. They lied about the free tablets. I'm disgusted with their lack of quality customer service.

I DO NOT RECOMMEND T-MOBILE TO ANYONE.

Horrible customer service

from Allentown, PA

Comments about T-Mobile:

I was sent a text that my plan is coming to an end. I made a special trip to the store and told by some young kid that I need not worry and he did not seem to want to help me. I then called T-Mobile and was told that I was charged $150 for my phone and they closed my plan. I was then put to another person who gave me another story. No one seems to know what they are doing! Hire better people!

Waste of money

from Central NY

Comments about T-Mobile:

Horrible service and plans are even worse going back to AT&T

Service

from Toledo, Ohio

Comments about T-Mobile:

They need to improve their service area. When we visit Indiana I lose coverage in some areas, sometimes in my own house it says emergency calls only. They have to do better.

Nightmare experience with Tmobile

from Las Vegas, NV

Comments about T-Mobile:

Had an absolutely terrible experience here and with T-Mobile in general. This incident happened approx 1 1/2 yrs ago. I am writing this currently, because I just found out (when I actually tried to use this (Jump On Demand) for the first time that I was completely lied to by several employees at the local store. When the iPhone 6S Plus was released I went in to this store to check it out for fun with no intentions of purchasing. I was greeted by a salesperson (can't remember names now as it has been too long) who approached me to see if he could help. I explained I was just browsing and he told me about this great new program called Jump On Demand where you could change phones up to 3 times per/yr with absolutely no cost whatsoever. My first thought was this plan sounded way too good to be true. I told him I was pretty happy with my current 6 plus but I agreed to hear him out. He explained that if I traded in my 6 plus and paid it off completely, and put a couple hundred down for additional cost of the higher memory phone that I could get the 6S Plus 128 GB. I was then told that if I did this that I could upgrade up to 3x a year for no charge at all. The employee also said that as a Jump On Demand customer that I would have priority shipping when new phones are released. I asked specifically if that meant that I could get the new iPhone each time with the same 128GB memory for no charge at all ( I even asked if there was an activation fee or anything at all). The answer was you will absolutely pay nothing and a couple other employees that were there also confirmed this. They said I just simply bring my other phone in and swap it out. It felt too good to be true, but I went out of pocket about 600.00-700.00 in order to obtain this said "trade in ability" and that made me think that if I take the big hit now I will be able to benefit down the road. Fast forward to the next iPhone release which was the recent iPhone 7. I started to

Company you can't trust

from las vegas nv

Comments about T-Mobile:

Worst company. They promise to pay off your phone but never so. poor customer service no one knows anything push you off to someone else. I was with TMobile for 13yrs Then went to at&t I went back to TMobile but that was a mistake. I went back to AT&T and they paid off my phone like they promised and I am happy I went back to AT&T So save yourself the heartaches and stay away from TMobile

customer service - pathetic

from westland, mi

Comments about T-Mobile:

BEWARE -- the "reimbursement" for your phone pay off from your previous carrier -- isn't the full amount. The whole process has been a 6 month disaster. Customer service phone calls to "resolve" 40 minutes plus on hold.

I love T-Mobile

from Lowell ma

Comments about T-Mobile:

I've had T-Mobile 13 years. The customer service is great, reception and the choices of phones are amazing.

Poor Service, Worse Customer Service

from Murrieta, Ca

Comments about T-Mobile:

No affiliation for current customer. Senior Citz(72) going to the bank to borrow $1,800+ so I can cancel the service. You see you have to pay off your fones even if the service sucks. Then I will send the useless fones to their CEO via Registered Mail & i hope per the enclosed instructions, he/she will bend over and stick them where the sun doesn't shine. A video in return would be nice.

Terrible experience

from Salt Lake City UT

Comments about T-Mobile:

I've been a loyal customer since they bought Voicestream 13 years ago. The service has been acceptable, never great, but the low cost has kept me there. Recently I upgraded to a newest phone and guess what. My service stops. Most of my calls go directly to VM. I called support about 10 times over about three months until I was finally told that there was a problem with the tower and it would not be fixed for 6 months. However they would not let me out of the phone purchase program I was in. So now, I cant use my phone but I'm required to continue paying for it. As I've tried to discuss this situation with various agents, I finally gave up and switched carriers. So much for customer loyalty. I'll never do business with them again.