3.4

• Plan Options:
    • Features:
    • Customer Service:

Customer service is outstanding

I can not say enough great things about T Mobile customer service....that is the main reason I stay with this cell phone provider.  Every problem (there have been only a few) has been handled in a friendly, professional and courteous manner.  They will take as much time as needed to fix any problem you have and they geniunely care about their customers.

They have comparable rates, lots of phones to choose from.....some of them free with service.....and there are a lot of T Mobile stores around  to purchase accessories.  I would not change my service provider for any reason.

It can be way better than this

I have been a loyal T-mobile customer since 2006 or you can say for almost five years, though the monthly rates are decent enough but the service is really bad especially when you are in the west coast trust me its equivalent to having no cell phone. I have a google mytouch 4G android and if you see the Ads in the TV which compares itself with ipone 4G, it says the dataplan is 10$ a month, I was been charge 29.99$ when I called the customer service they say that its only a limited amount of dataplan that you get it for 10$ and if you exceed the limit you will be charged a dollar for every MB that you use. Another incident was I had to unlock my phone and when to a mall where the t-mobile service agent says call customer service and it would be done very easily which didnt happen. I woulnt recommend people to go for t-mobile.

Company you can't trust

from las vegas nv

Comments about T-Mobile:

Worst company. They promise to pay off your phone but never so. poor customer service no one knows anything push you off to someone else. I was with TMobile for 13yrs Then went to at&t I went back to TMobile but that was a mistake. I went back to AT&T and they paid off my phone like they promised and I am happy I went back to AT&T So save yourself the heartaches and stay away from TMobile

customer service - pathetic

from westland, mi

Comments about T-Mobile:

BEWARE -- the "reimbursement" for your phone pay off from your previous carrier -- isn't the full amount. The whole process has been a 6 month disaster. Customer service phone calls to "resolve" 40 minutes plus on hold.

I love T-Mobile

from Lowell ma

Comments about T-Mobile:

I've had T-Mobile 13 years. The customer service is great, reception and the choices of phones are amazing.

Poor Service, Worse Customer Service

from Murrieta, Ca

Comments about T-Mobile:

No affiliation for current customer. Senior Citz(72) going to the bank to borrow $1,800+ so I can cancel the service. You see you have to pay off your fones even if the service sucks. Then I will send the useless fones to their CEO via Registered Mail & i hope per the enclosed instructions, he/she will bend over and stick them where the sun doesn't shine. A video in return would be nice.

Terrible experience

from Salt Lake City UT

Comments about T-Mobile:

I've been a loyal customer since they bought Voicestream 13 years ago. The service has been acceptable, never great, but the low cost has kept me there. Recently I upgraded to a newest phone and guess what. My service stops. Most of my calls go directly to VM. I called support about 10 times over about three months until I was finally told that there was a problem with the tower and it would not be fixed for 6 months. However they would not let me out of the phone purchase program I was in. So now, I cant use my phone but I'm required to continue paying for it. As I've tried to discuss this situation with various agents, I finally gave up and switched carriers. So much for customer loyalty. I'll never do business with them again.

poor customer service

from kansas city, ks

Comments about T-Mobile:

I had T-mobile for 11 years as it was the only coverage available. Service was ok, but phone lost connectivity a lot. When the CEO of T-Mobile posted a derogatory political opinion of Trump, I cancelled my service. I have ALWAYS paid my bill on time. I waited to pay the last bill as I knew I would get a final bill and only wanted to pay once. 2 days BEFORE I even received the final bill and about only 2 weeks late on the previous bill I waited to pay, I received a notice that T-Mobile had ALREADY SUBMITTED ME TO A COLLECTION AGENCY.....unbelievable
Beware of your phone cutting out a lot and god help you if you are ever even slightly late on a bill

Worst customer service

from Denver, Colorado

Comments about T-Mobile:

I have been with TMobile for almost 10 years now. Recently the customer service has become so bad and rude that you feel so pathetic about yourself to call them. Most of the customer service people doesn't know what to do if a person switch from a personal account to a billable account especially from a billing perspective. I got a bill from TMobile and inorder for someone to explain the bill properly, I had to move back and forth with their business customer service and personal customer service 4 times in a row. Many people at the store doesn't know how the new features really work(Eg: JUMP). I am staying with them just because my company give me good discount to the monthly bill. I don't mind switching and paying additional amount if the customer service is not improved significantly.

Long History together

from Marysville WA

Comments about T-Mobile:

Been a T-Mobile customer for 8 plus years. Good customer service and comparable pricing.

I would NEVER do business with this company again!!

from MI

Comments about T-Mobile:

T-Mobile's service sucks!!!! I never have the service that I pay for! I am a VERY, VERY dissatisfied customer, who will NEVER do business with this company again.

Worst phone provider

from Denver, co

Comments about T-Mobile:

Was on hold for two hrs, transferred 5 times, and hung up on once. I called regarding a manufacturer malfunction on my phone and seeing the status I had filed online. Resolution? - there was none. They could not tell me any shipping advice over the phone and said I needed to go into a store. Working two jobs, that is incredibly difficult. Customer service was extremely poor. At one point I began to cry out of frustration. They still did nothing for me