3.7

• Coverage:
    • Plan Options:
    • Features:
    • Customer Service:

Great service for staying local, not for travelling.

THis is my second time with MetroPCS. THe only reason I left them the first time was because I moved to an area they didn't cover. Now that they're here, I'm back with them.There's a lot less hassle than with the conventional carriers. I was able to get a great Qwerty phone for a good price, and I pay $100/mo for two lines of unlimited everything. Just don't forget to pay on time - they mean it when they say that they will turn your phone off at midnight! HOwever, even if it slips your mind and that happens, you just call, pay and your service is restored within 2 hours, no hassle.I'm quite happy with the service I recieve with MetroPCS.

metroPCS is cheap, and you get what you pay for

I will start off by saying, it's hard to beat metroPCS in my area for price. I have had a few friends and family who have been on their plans just because it was the cheapest way to go. Emphasis on HAD.

Over the years, most of those friends have now converted to other carriers because the old adage proved true - you get what you pay for. Their phones would get coverage when they were in the city or near big cities, but they would often hit areas of those dreaded dead zones. Areas where they simply could not get any coverage.

It's so bad, at times, my cousin could not call from the back of her house, she had to walk to the front of the house near the door just to get enough signal to call. My sister would drop calls for a two block strip every time she went to or from work. And, when the calls would connect, the audio was horrid (ok, that's not ALWAYS true, but I notice it more when I'm on the phone with someone from metroPCS).

If you are going to stay in or near big cities and don't travel much, metroPCS could be a great way to go for you. For me, I prefer not to be anchored to a location when I want to make a call.

What a deal!!!

from Banning ca

Comments about MetroPCS:

My family and I had Verizon for quite some time and for three lines we paid well over $400 a month when my husband lost his job we could no longer afford that price and i looked into METRO PCS and I could not believe that NOW we have four lines and only pay $124. A month!!! And we can get new phones every three months how's the coverage you ask? Well I live in California and took a road trip to new York city and I was amazed that we had cell service across the country!!! So if you are tired of being robbed by the big names make the switch you won't regret saving money

For me

from Tuscon AZ

I need one

MetroPcs is good

from San Diego, CA

Comments about MetroPCS:

I have metro pcs number. It is good and it's not expensive. It works in most areas. Sometimes the internet becomes weak depending on the area, but an excellent network. Price is excellent compared to other excellent communication, but the speed of the Internet varies depending on the region in general pretty good.

Metro is great

from Ecorse , MI

Comments about MetroPCS:

I really like metro , their prices are great . The only thing I can't get use to is their internet / Google . Wish it was normal like sprint . Other than that I love everything about Metro !

I have their ser

from Mich

Comments about MetroPCS:

I have had their service for 4 years and I love it it works great for me and I would recommend it I don't travel out of state so I don't know how it works out of state but for me it's the best bang for my buck

what was I thinking of

from Starke,Florida

Comments about MetroPCS:

I will start off by saying metro pcs is the worse service that you can imagine calls always drop the service is bad & even the representatives are rude & charge their own customers a 3.00 fee when you walk into there place of business to pay on your service account metro pcs sucks very low classed now I see why they don't check your credit to have an account with them huh

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Data Usage

from Las Vegas, Nevada

Comments about MetroPCS:

If you guys offer unlimited data, why would that effect your speed?

Over priced poor quality

from Minnesota

Comments about MetroPCS:

Poor coverage, poor customer service, most expensive of prepaid operators.

you sim card will be locked to one phone and you can't switch phones if you break a phone you must buy a new one.

That makes them the only gsm carrier in the world that locks your sim to the phone!

Awesome plans & service

from Dallas, TX

Comments about MetroPCS:

MetroPCS offers affordable plans and the service is surprisingly great since they're on the T-Mobile network. My data speeds vary from time to time, but overall my service is amazing and works relatively quickly.

Switch on your terms before you have to switch on theirs!

Comments about MetroPCS:

I was with metro PCS for about a year. I had some minor issues while travelling, which is understandable. However at some point htier sirvice started to break on me. I talked to MetroPCS several times, updated the firmware several times, the breaking point for me was when I couldnt reach my wife for 3 hours. I ran of from work to see if she is ok, just to find out that that was MetroPCS issues. Customer service is 0 help. At the end they might force you to switch your phone and your plan. Oh yeah, at the end they refused to give me the unlock codes for my LG phone that i got from them.

Find someone else. There is Cricket where I am, I am sure there is someone within their price range at your location as well.