3.7

• Coverage:
    • Plan Options:
    • Features:
    • Customer Service:
    • I received a sample (9), I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (3)

Great service for staying local, not for travelling.

THis is my second time with MetroPCS. THe only reason I left them the first time was because I moved to an area they didn't cover. Now that they're here, I'm back with them.There's a lot less hassle than with the conventional carriers. I was able to get a great Qwerty phone for a good price, and I pay $100/mo for two lines of unlimited everything. Just don't forget to pay on time - they mean it when they say that they will turn your phone off at midnight! HOwever, even if it slips your mind and that happens, you just call, pay and your service is restored within 2 hours, no hassle.I'm quite happy with the service I recieve with MetroPCS.

metroPCS is cheap, and you get what you pay for

I will start off by saying, it's hard to beat metroPCS in my area for price. I have had a few friends and family who have been on their plans just because it was the cheapest way to go. Emphasis on HAD.

Over the years, most of those friends have now converted to other carriers because the old adage proved true - you get what you pay for. Their phones would get coverage when they were in the city or near big cities, but they would often hit areas of those dreaded dead zones. Areas where they simply could not get any coverage.

It's so bad, at times, my cousin could not call from the back of her house, she had to walk to the front of the house near the door just to get enough signal to call. My sister would drop calls for a two block strip every time she went to or from work. And, when the calls would connect, the audio was horrid (ok, that's not ALWAYS true, but I notice it more when I'm on the phone with someone from metroPCS).

If you are going to stay in or near big cities and don't travel much, metroPCS could be a great way to go for you. For me, I prefer not to be anchored to a location when I want to make a call.

Stay away

from NINEVEH,IN

Comments about MetroPCS:

The reception is bad drops a lot and also the prices go up and they also now charge to change a imei # all about the money.

Stay away!

from Conway, Ar

Comments about MetroPCS:

The service is very unreliable. It cuts out all the time. They shut my service down three times before my bill was even due. I will never go back

Fantastic, Honest, and Affordable service YOU control!

from Liverpool, NY

Comments about MetroPCS:

I switched to MetroPCS after being completely fed up with Boost. I didn't expect much, and I'll say I'm completely blown away at how fantastic MetroPCS is!
I need a second line separate from my contract service, and MetroPCS is perfect for me! They are totally hassle free, and very affordable. I only pay for what I need, and I'm in control. If I know I'll be away from my wi-fi more one month, I'm able to easily switch my plan for that month to include more data. Then, I can switch back the next month. If I'm nearing my data limit, I can make an easy $5 payment to get more! The simplicity to customize your plan for your specific needs is unmatched. You get exactly what you need, no gimmicks, no scams, no hassle.
Customer service is friendly and quick. No hours of getting bounced around.
Paying your bill is quick, easy and secure either in person at a store or on the METROpcs app already on the phone. If you need extra time to pay your bill, you don't even need to talk to anyone- just a quick 1 minute call to the automated bill pay number, push a button and you have an extra 48hrs!
The phones they offer are incredible, and very reasonably priced. They are always brand new (nothing refurbished), and the most up to date technology. Even some of the very best phones are included free when you switch! You won't pay an arm and a leg when it is time to update either.
Coverage is great! With all carriers, both pre-paid and contract, you will have dead spots. Metro's coverage is about the same as my contract plan coverage.
They are always having some type of promotion where it is simple and sometimes even FREE (AND they give you a free phone!) to switch to Metro. Because of this, I have recommended them to several people who were fed up with their carriers, and they are now happy and headache free with MetroPCS.
If you want simple, affordable, honest cell service that YOU control, and a nice new phone- switch to MetroPCS. Like me, you will be very happy you did!

Amazing service

from Lakeland, FL

Comments about MetroPCS:

I love metro pcs. They are cheap and you are paying for what you use. Great service and coverage.

Metro PCS is a great cell phone plan company!

from Gorham, Maine

Comments about MetroPCS:

I started with Metro PCS because I had a $20 phone on at-t's network &I didn't get great service where I was living or where I was moving to, which is where I am currently. My fiance had told me for months before to switch cell providers bc they were so great, from customer service to upgrades & promo specials run by the company. I switched in October 2017, got a brand new ZTE BladeMaX for transferring my # from at&t & I'vee never been happier with my cell phone provider, plan amount I pay, data allotted & used, and great service pretty much anywhere I go! I love Metro PCS & would recommend them to anyone!

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Good phone service but...

from Philadelphia, Pa

Comments about MetroPCS:

Good phones great service unless you go leave the country. They need to expand their service areas. I like their plans, good bang for your buck and they have very nice phones.

Unreliable and Deceptive

from Miami, Florida

Comments about MetroPCS:

My family and I had been customers of Metro PCS for over 10 years when they just started. The only way that you can have them take you seriously is if you complain to the FCC. They provide their unsatisfied, frustrated customers with a free upgrade and some credits to ease the frustration. Fast forward two years after our complaint, we still experienced unreliable service, dropped calls, no signal, no incoming/outgoing texts, etc. There are known for using deceptive business tactics to avoid being fined for scamming many customers. Their corporate office enjoys lying to the FCC and only helping their customers until the case is closed. As paying customers, it is disturbing to tolerate unreliable, poor service and to deal with a carrier who could not care less. Fortunately, we switched to a carrier that values customer loyalty. The fact that there are so many negative reviews online for Metro PCS speaks volumes.

Reliable

from Dallas, TX

Comments about MetroPCS:

I have been with this company for a while. They have unlimited data, call, and text, and I love this company I have had no problems, they're cheap and reliable.

I have been a customer for over 10 years

from Modesto

Comments about MetroPCS:

I love Metro Pcs for the fact that I get unlimited minutes. My family lives out of state so I like being able to talk to them as much as I want. I also love the unlimited text, and web that I get. My plan costs me 106/month and I have 3 phones on this plan. The one thing that I don't like is how their is no grace period on your bill. My bill is due the 29th of the month. If I don't pay it that day the very next morning my phone is disconnected.

I would not recomend them at all

from Poplar Bluff Missouri

Comments about MetroPCS:

I hate this phone service. We have had it for 6 months and it sucks. It keeps saying out of network area even though I am not even out of it. It drops calls a lot, or don't let me connect at all. It will go to emergency calls only or It will even drop 611 customer service without being able to get hold of them. We are switching to Boost Mobile next month I am tired of their service. I definitely not recommend this to anyone else unless you want awful customer service and mobile phone service.