3.7

• Coverage:
    • Plan Options:
    • Features:
    • Customer Service:
    • I received a sample (9), I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (5)

Great service for staying local, not for travelling.

THis is my second time with MetroPCS. THe only reason I left them the first time was because I moved to an area they didn't cover. Now that they're here, I'm back with them.There's a lot less hassle than with the conventional carriers. I was able to get a great Qwerty phone for a good price, and I pay $100/mo for two lines of unlimited everything. Just don't forget to pay on time - they mean it when they say that they will turn your phone off at midnight! HOwever, even if it slips your mind and that happens, you just call, pay and your service is restored within 2 hours, no hassle.I'm quite happy with the service I recieve with MetroPCS.

metroPCS is cheap, and you get what you pay for

I will start off by saying, it's hard to beat metroPCS in my area for price. I have had a few friends and family who have been on their plans just because it was the cheapest way to go. Emphasis on HAD.

Over the years, most of those friends have now converted to other carriers because the old adage proved true - you get what you pay for. Their phones would get coverage when they were in the city or near big cities, but they would often hit areas of those dreaded dead zones. Areas where they simply could not get any coverage.

It's so bad, at times, my cousin could not call from the back of her house, she had to walk to the front of the house near the door just to get enough signal to call. My sister would drop calls for a two block strip every time she went to or from work. And, when the calls would connect, the audio was horrid (ok, that's not ALWAYS true, but I notice it more when I'm on the phone with someone from metroPCS).

If you are going to stay in or near big cities and don't travel much, metroPCS could be a great way to go for you. For me, I prefer not to be anchored to a location when I want to make a call.

Terrible

from Monroe NC

Comments about MetroPCS:

The coverage is TERRIBLE.

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

I have used metro pcs for years

from Lakeland, FL

Comments about MetroPCS:

Have always used metro except for a few times in the past when i was living in an area that they didn't service. Always great phones and great service. I would definitely recommend metro pcs to anyone if it is in your area.

Love this store

from Fort Worth Texas

Comments about MetroPCS:

Great people work there very friendly and kind

Had this service for 7 years!!

from Spring hill, Fl

Comments about MetroPCS:

This has been my phone company for 7 years. Always have service and they are affordable.

Love MetroPCS

from Tacoma, WA

Comments about MetroPCS:

We've been with MetroPCS for nearly a year now and love them. We just qualified to add a 3rd line for free no additional costs to our bill. We won't be using the 3rd line for a bit still as it's for our daughter and shes not old enough to have one just yet next year she might be if she acts mature enough. I would say join when they have the most to offer you that's what we did.

Reliable

from Wylie, TX

Comments about MetroPCS:

Metro PCS is a very reliable provider. I like the coverage for the most part. The only problem I have is that I can get service as far as Midland, TX but, some areas much closer to my service area are not covered. I can go an hour away and my phone reads "Emergency Calls Only" yet Midland, TX is six hours away.

Bad service in rural areas

from Tobyhanna PA

Comments about MetroPCS:

Service is fine in urban areas but if you live in or frequent rural areas stay away. I had MetroPCS for a year and just changed to cricket. Could not get service in many locations, dropped calls and unable to retrieve my voice mails. Finally got annoyed enough and made a switch to Cricket. Much better service in my area,

Love it

from Faber va

Comments about MetroPCS:

Metro PCS is the only service provider that gets awesome service at my home!

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Stay away

from NINEVEH,IN

Comments about MetroPCS:

The reception is bad drops a lot and also the prices go up and they also now charge to change a imei # all about the money.

Stay away!

from Conway, Ar

Comments about MetroPCS:

The service is very unreliable. It cuts out all the time. They shut my service down three times before my bill was even due. I will never go back