3.3

• Coverage:
    • Plan Options:
    • Features:
    • Customer Service:
    • I received a sample (30), I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (3)

Good Customer Service, HIGH rates!

I have been an AT&T Wireless customer for many many years now and I can confidently say that they have one of the best customer service and staff in the country. Over the years, I have had numerous issues with AT&T Wireless but the customer service dealt with all of them very efficiently and in a professional manner. The service is quite good too. Although I won't say it is the best because I have had issues with the LTE connection when I am out of my area or traveling etc but compared to a lot of other service providers, AT&T Wireless has good service. It is definitely not the fastest 4G network in America as advertised, but AT&T still offers a great LTE experience. After mentioning the Pros, the biggest Con for me is the HIGH rate plans. They don't have sufficient plans to choose from that would suit different needs. Their plans are quite a bit more expensive than other alternatives available in the market.

ATT- BEWARE PHONE SERVICES and BILLING

**Folks please beware if you are an ATT customer-formerly Cingular**.I sure wish cingular would not have sold me out to ATT.If you read this and have a recommendation for a good phone company please tell meyour point of view !Yesterday I received a "courtesy call" from ATT telling me both of my phones werebeing turned off immediately ! they said I owed two months on my cell & home phones.I also have my 82 yr. old Mother on the Family Cell Plan.ATT Courtesy caller was rude, did not even verify my account info when I told the lady shewas making a mistake-she got irate at me ! After I realized I was in a shouting match with her I demanded a Supervisor that could give me a Fax number to show proof of payment. After being on hold for 15 min. and transferred several times-each time another 10 minute holdFINALLY a Supervisor that was professional and very apologetic telling me I had been a customer since 1996 (actually 1989-their records don't go back that far) without changing my number or ever having services shut off. CINGULAR WAS WONDERFUL !Ha Ha 1989 that is when a Cell Phone weighed 2 lbs.and you had to carry it around in a bag.ATT is TERRIBLE -they are also doing this to many other people I know that haveexcellent payment records. While they threaten you they ask you to buy other services !To correct this situation it took several hours of being on hold and passed from Serv. Rep to Service Rep. Thank God I bank online and could print confirmation numbersof all six payments that I had indeed made on time.Please help me find a new Phone Company....Any suggestions ?

at&t

from ksa

good company i like it

I WOULDN'T USE THEIR SERVICE AGAIN!

from Toronto, Ontario

Comments about AT&T Wireless:

I got an AT&T phone plan to use when I moved away for college. They had pretty good customer service and tried to help me out as much as possible, since I was having issues with my phone. After we got through this issue, I realized that their coverage is not good in my area, which they NEGLECTED to tell me. My phone calls would drop, texts would barely send and forget about any data. They are good, when they work. SO make sure that YOU check the coverage map before signing up with them.

worst company i have ever done business with

Comments about AT&T Wireless:

if zero stars were an option that would be my rating. I had my phone replaced through warranty. the replacement phone had a broken screen when I opened the box so I sent it back. 2 weeks later they send me a letter stating that I owe them $426 dollars and accusing me of breaking the phone. I called there warranty department and explained that the phone was defective when I received it, but they refused to credit my account. I constantly had dropped call and my texts failed to send at least once a day. switched to Verizon and liking it a lot more. bottom line don't get at&t.

Don't Use AT&T Short Term

from Milwaukee, WI

Comments about AT&T Wireless:

I use the AT&T home broadband internet. My plan was 6MB/S. We always had a hard time with this internet even though it was a dedicated line. Sometimes our devices wouldn't get any internet. When I tried to cancel my account, they told me there was a contract and an early termination fee. They claimed to have told us at the time of the purchase, but I know we would not have purchased this internet if there was an ETF. I had already purchased another internet, so the only options were to pay for 2 internets for 8 more months or pay the ETF. AT&T is ripping off their customers. If they have good internet, then they shouldn't be worried about trying to make people stay.

Excellent service

from Portage, IN

Comments about AT&T Wireless:

Having had Verizon and Tmobile in the past, ATT is hands down the most reliable service of the three/

Disappointed long time customer

from San Antonio, Texas

Comments about AT&T Wireless:

After 10+ year of good service AT&T has started giving me lousy service dropped calls won't get my text just has gotten real bad. Called customer service and was told that's just how the service is now in my area now nothing they can do to help. Their customer service is horrible

ughhhh

from houston tx

Comments about AT&T Wireless:

Very expensive an limited on flexibility

Long time customer

from Miami, ok

Comments about AT&T Wireless:

I am a long time user of at&t wireless. I have been with them since 2001 and have had almost no problems with the service. Voice works great in this area and data works good most of the time. The few places I have trouble with service are areas that no providers cover.
When calling into customer service or using the online chat system my issue has also been resolved very quickly and the people are very friendly. I've only had to call in a couple times in the 15 years I've had them as my provider.

Worst company ever

from Oklahoma

Comments about AT&T Wireless:

Worst customer appreciation ever. Can't wait to be done with AT&T. I have been a customer since 2002. They have been charging me for a hotspot that I canceled in August of 2015. They will refund me 3 months. I canceled it in August, I don't get the paper bill anymore and have my payment on auto withdraw from my bank. $450.00 a month. The real problem here, I trusted AT&T. I have been struggling with them for months to lower my bill, I am on the phone at least one hour at a time. They said"well you never called about the hotspot". REALLY????????

Have Had Excellent Cell Phone Wireless Service for 13 years

from San Jose, CA

Comments about AT&T Wireless:

This is a review for just the AT&T Wireless (formerly Cingular Wireless) for your cell phone plan. I've had the same cell phone provider for years. Each and every time I've had to call about something, whether it was IT related, bill related, or just questions about what's included in my service, I've had a good experience. They pick up the phone quickly, they all speak English, and are all very helpful. I've never had a bad experience calling customer service for AT&T wireless. In fact, every time I've called, it's been a peaceful phone call where the reps really go above and beyond to compensate you for anything you're experiencing.

But having to call customer service for that AT&T U-verse business is a whole different story. It's like they are a whole different company, and those phone calls leave me stressed out and frazzled.