3.3

• Coverage:
    • Plan Options:
    • Features:
    • Customer Service:
    • I received a sample (43), I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (9)

Good Customer Service, HIGH rates!

I have been an AT&T Wireless customer for many many years now and I can confidently say that they have one of the best customer service and staff in the country. Over the years, I have had numerous issues with AT&T Wireless but the customer service dealt with all of them very efficiently and in a professional manner. The service is quite good too. Although I won't say it is the best because I have had issues with the LTE connection when I am out of my area or traveling etc but compared to a lot of other service providers, AT&T Wireless has good service. It is definitely not the fastest 4G network in America as advertised, but AT&T still offers a great LTE experience. After mentioning the Pros, the biggest Con for me is the HIGH rate plans. They don't have sufficient plans to choose from that would suit different needs. Their plans are quite a bit more expensive than other alternatives available in the market.

ATT- BEWARE PHONE SERVICES and BILLING

**Folks please beware if you are an ATT customer-formerly Cingular**.I sure wish cingular would not have sold me out to ATT.If you read this and have a recommendation for a good phone company please tell meyour point of view !Yesterday I received a "courtesy call" from ATT telling me both of my phones werebeing turned off immediately ! they said I owed two months on my cell & home phones.I also have my 82 yr. old Mother on the Family Cell Plan.ATT Courtesy caller was rude, did not even verify my account info when I told the lady shewas making a mistake-she got irate at me ! After I realized I was in a shouting match with her I demanded a Supervisor that could give me a Fax number to show proof of payment. After being on hold for 15 min. and transferred several times-each time another 10 minute holdFINALLY a Supervisor that was professional and very apologetic telling me I had been a customer since 1996 (actually 1989-their records don't go back that far) without changing my number or ever having services shut off. CINGULAR WAS WONDERFUL !Ha Ha 1989 that is when a Cell Phone weighed 2 lbs.and you had to carry it around in a bag.ATT is TERRIBLE -they are also doing this to many other people I know that haveexcellent payment records. While they threaten you they ask you to buy other services !To correct this situation it took several hours of being on hold and passed from Serv. Rep to Service Rep. Thank God I bank online and could print confirmation numbersof all six payments that I had indeed made on time.Please help me find a new Phone Company....Any suggestions ?

Absolutely the WORST wireless company for customer service.

from California

Comments about AT&T Wireless:

I was with AT&T wireless for a long time...too long. Over the last year their customer service kept getting worse and worse. The amount of my bill changed every month with no additional service. Calling customer service is a nightmare. Often I will reach someone who talked with an accent so strong that I could hardly understand them. Some of them were obviously new and incompetent. When I complained to get someone else I would be transferred to someone in their "Loyalty Dept." While most of these people seemed competent and understandable, they NEVER, and I repeat NEVER followed through with the services and charges that they promised me. We are finally changing our cell phone service to Consumer Cellular, the #1 rated in Customer Service by Consumer Reports.

Excellent Customer Service

from North Port, FL

Comments about AT&T Wireless:

I have been with ATT for over 10 plus years, never had any issues with phones or customer service in general. Any time i have had an issue, I would call and the customer service agent would take care of it right then. Never had to worry about anything and my bill would always be correct

Horrible experience

from Georgia

Comments about AT&T Wireless:

att is the worst service provider i have dealt with. They change plans on you and also double charge. Customer service quotes you wrong prices. They always try to get over. I been on the phone with billing department all morning and my problem is still not fixed.

Horrible COMPANY

from Louisiana

Comments about AT&T Wireless:

Horrible customer service every time we spend more than 1 hour with them and still get no response they will change your account information and plan and raise up the price. HORRIBLE COMPANY KEEP AWAY FROM THEM !!!! NO STAR!!!!

Don't do IT!!!! ANYONE BUT AT&T

from Torrington, WY

Comments about AT&T Wireless:

AT&T couldn't provide service for an entire week. No phone calls at all. Couldn't call from one ATT device to another. Holding both, one in each hand. Even though over 25% of their promised service wasn't available, they wanted the bill paid in full. Customer service reps were the rudest I've ever dealt with from any company. I have subsequently cancelled 2 of my 4 lines, changed my plan from Unlimted Plus to a minimum and cancelled DirecTV.
I would never recommend this provider. Especially on a 2-year plan. After 8 years, I am leaving this weekend. NO MORE. Eventually, the company will fail if they continue this with all their customers. It's a matter of time. I'm hoping Verizon will value my business.

Worst company ever

from Murfreesboro tennessee

Comments about AT&T Wireless:

I have been with AT&T for 17 years. I will leave them soon.

Worst Company Ever

from Killbuck, Ohio

Comments about AT&T Wireless:

A month ago I had ordered a cell phone and signed a 2 year contract unless cancelled within 14 days. I recieved my phone and when told I would have service, I didn't. So, after hours talking with tech support (3 different times...first time I was sent a booster which wasnt compatiable with my internet (Exede, which I have to have because we live in the country) 2nd time i complained about the compatiablity and either she didnt speak english well or couldnt spell..3rd time was over the phone to see about cancelling)) I finally was able to send the phone back and cancel since it was in the 14 day period. Now, today I get a bill that was due on the 1st (which I canceled a week or so after even having an account) and stating they were suspending it if not paid by the 12th (tomorrow). First off, why did I get billed in the first place? Secondly, how can I, if I was even going to pay anything, pay it by tomorrow? And Thirdly, I called about this and was on hold for almost 20 minutes only to be rudely hung up on...no I am sorry we are having difficulties with the system...NOTHING!! They are the rudest most incompitent company I have EVER dealt with!! How they even get a rating this high is beyond me!! Save your time and money...DO NOT GO WITH THIS MONEY GREEDY RUDE COMPANY!!! I would give it 0 stars if I could!!!!

Never sign up with them

from Miami

Worse service, worse customer service . If I could have
Give zero stars I would have .

They tell you abt promotions and then charge you
Premium for taking those promotions and you end up
Paying double.

Customer service is rude and incompetent .

Horrible Customer Service

from Burlington WI

Comments about AT&T Wireless:

Switched to At&t three months ago, so far I have not received a bill. They claim they mail them but we never receive them. Now three months into the contract They raised the price of our service. When asked why we were told it was for reprinting bills for us, which they never did. Than they took away the discount my husband gets through his place of work. When asked they said with unlimited data you can't use the discount. Never was this told to us upon starting our contract. Today my husband went in and was going to pay off the phone but the lady at the store in Burlington WI told him he has to go to a corporate store and that she was done dealing with him. Would never recommend this company for any type of service, phone, tv, internet, none of it.

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

OVER CHARGING

from OMAHA NE

Comments about AT&T Wireless:

I HAVE BEEN A CUSTOMER WITH AT&T SINCE 2010. AND THE SERVICE JUST GETS WORSE. I CALLED A MONTH AGO AND MADE CHANGES TO MY ACCOUNT, 1 I CANCELLED A PHONE LINE AND 2 I CHANGED MY PLAN TO UNLIMITED. WELL I PAID MY BILL IN FULL WELL OVER THE WEEKEND I RECEIVED TEXT MESSAGES SAYING I WENT OVER ON MY DATA, WELL I WASNT ABLE TO DROP EVERYTHING AND CALL AT&T BECAUSE I WAS DEALING WITH A FUNERAL. SO THIS MORNING I GET ANOTHER TEXT ABOUT OVERAGES. SO I CALLED AND IT TURNS OUT THEY NEVER MADE ANY OF THE CHANGES THAT HAD BEEN GARENTEED CHANGED. THEY ALSO TOLD ME THAT THEY ARENT GOING TO FIX THERE MISTAKE. AND THAT THEY ARE STILL GONNA CHARGE ME FOR GOING OVER ON DATA. I ASKED ARE THE CALLS RECORDED THEY SAID YES I ASKED 5 DIFFERENT TIMES TO PLEASE PULL THE CALL. I WAS TOLD NO THEY DONT DO THAT. SO THE ONLY PROOF OF MY CHANGES AND THEY REFUSE TO LISTEN TO IT.THE CALL ENDED WITH ME ASKING FOR A SUPERVISOR AND WAS TOLD SOMEONE WOULD CALL ME BACK WITHIN AN HOUR. ITS VERY DISCOURAGING WHEN YOU PAY 300 A MONTH FOR TERRIBLE SERVICE AND THEY BASICALLY CALL YOU A LIAR BECAUSE THEY DONT WANT TO ADMIT THEY WERE WRONG AND OWE ME CREDITS. IF ANYONE READS THIS PLEASE DONT CHOOSE AT&T ITS THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE IVE EVER EXPERIENCED