3.3

• Coverage:
    • Plan Options:
    • Features:
    • Customer Service:
    • I received a sample (44), I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (11)

Good Customer Service, HIGH rates!

I have been an AT&T Wireless customer for many many years now and I can confidently say that they have one of the best customer service and staff in the country. Over the years, I have had numerous issues with AT&T Wireless but the customer service dealt with all of them very efficiently and in a professional manner. The service is quite good too. Although I won't say it is the best because I have had issues with the LTE connection when I am out of my area or traveling etc but compared to a lot of other service providers, AT&T Wireless has good service. It is definitely not the fastest 4G network in America as advertised, but AT&T still offers a great LTE experience. After mentioning the Pros, the biggest Con for me is the HIGH rate plans. They don't have sufficient plans to choose from that would suit different needs. Their plans are quite a bit more expensive than other alternatives available in the market.

ATT- BEWARE PHONE SERVICES and BILLING

**Folks please beware if you are an ATT customer-formerly Cingular**.I sure wish cingular would not have sold me out to ATT.If you read this and have a recommendation for a good phone company please tell meyour point of view !Yesterday I received a "courtesy call" from ATT telling me both of my phones werebeing turned off immediately ! they said I owed two months on my cell & home phones.I also have my 82 yr. old Mother on the Family Cell Plan.ATT Courtesy caller was rude, did not even verify my account info when I told the lady shewas making a mistake-she got irate at me ! After I realized I was in a shouting match with her I demanded a Supervisor that could give me a Fax number to show proof of payment. After being on hold for 15 min. and transferred several times-each time another 10 minute holdFINALLY a Supervisor that was professional and very apologetic telling me I had been a customer since 1996 (actually 1989-their records don't go back that far) without changing my number or ever having services shut off. CINGULAR WAS WONDERFUL !Ha Ha 1989 that is when a Cell Phone weighed 2 lbs.and you had to carry it around in a bag.ATT is TERRIBLE -they are also doing this to many other people I know that haveexcellent payment records. While they threaten you they ask you to buy other services !To correct this situation it took several hours of being on hold and passed from Serv. Rep to Service Rep. Thank God I bank online and could print confirmation numbersof all six payments that I had indeed made on time.Please help me find a new Phone Company....Any suggestions ?

I would buy this product again

from Wetumka Ok

Comments about AT&T Wireless:

I use this product by my phone and I like it

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Bad customer service experience

from Ohio

Comments about AT&T Wireless:

I was moving so I called AT&T to cancel my service. During that call, I was told that my contract was going to end in a few weeks so I could either cancel now and pay a termination fee or wait until the end of my contract, but I would have to call on the last day of my contract to let them know I didn't want to renew. I decided to wait, although I thought it was dumb that I had to call back again just to tell them I didn't want to renew. So, I called on the last day of my contract. The rep that helped me asked for my info and I gave him what he asked for and simply told him that today was the last day of my contract and that I did not want to renew because I was not going to continue with AT&T. He replies by telling me that I'm eligible for some TV service. I told him I was not interested and all I needed was to end my service. He replied by saying, "well, there's no contract with that but ok, have a nice day, bye." He seemed very rude, and never gave me a good, friendly customer service feeling. The way he then ended our call gave me the feeling that he was mad that I wanted to cancel and that I didn't want any AT&T services. I was never rude or said anything negative about AT&T, simply that I did not want to continue with their services. It seemed that he took it in a negative way and then treated me as if I don't deserve good customer service because of it. The funny thing is that I never had an issue with AT&T. I was not canceling because of a bad experience, but simply because I was moving and was not sure of what service I was going to use in my new place. He never asked about my experience or tried to understand, he simply assumed I was angry and treated me as if I was an angry customer.

Whole company a scam

from Iowa

Comments about AT&T Wireless:

Wanted to fill everyone in. At&t stores are not all the same. Authorized dealers are privately owned not corporately owned. I found out the hard way. Brought in Samsung with lines through screen, common problem I'm told , and was told by rep to turn in to insurance. That was wrong should've been warranty and after big deductible and count less hours on the phone with poor customer service over the last 2 months. Nothing anyone can do .keep going round and round and No One Can Help.Im stuck in contract and stuck paying high bills. Leaving this company as soon as possible after many years of loyalty . Hope this helps you before you get trapped in this SCAM.........

Ongoing customer !

from Saranac lake

Comments about AT&T Wireless:

I have a family plan through att and absolutley love it. They offer so many great perks and have amazing plans. Love the prices too and always great service.

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Worst company ever

from Houston

Comments about AT&T Wireless:

I cannot stress enough how terrible their customer service is. It took us three weeks to get a guy to come out and set up our internet, and not only was he four hours later than they said he would be there but I talked to three people at different times that morning saying he was only minutes away. When he finally did show up he said they canceled our service half way through the instillation process. We called them and they said they have no idea why our service was canceled and that we would have to wait two more weeks before they could come out again.
Now we also have them as a phone company and they just doubled our monthly payment and we have no idea why. I am on hold with them as I type this trying to figure out why the payment has doubled with no warning and no reason.

Absolutely the WORST wireless company for customer service.

from California

Comments about AT&T Wireless:

I was with AT&T wireless for a long time...too long. Over the last year their customer service kept getting worse and worse. The amount of my bill changed every month with no additional service. Calling customer service is a nightmare. Often I will reach someone who talked with an accent so strong that I could hardly understand them. Some of them were obviously new and incompetent. When I complained to get someone else I would be transferred to someone in their "Loyalty Dept." While most of these people seemed competent and understandable, they NEVER, and I repeat NEVER followed through with the services and charges that they promised me. We are finally changing our cell phone service to Consumer Cellular, the #1 rated in Customer Service by Consumer Reports.

Excellent Customer Service

from North Port, FL

Comments about AT&T Wireless:

I have been with ATT for over 10 plus years, never had any issues with phones or customer service in general. Any time i have had an issue, I would call and the customer service agent would take care of it right then. Never had to worry about anything and my bill would always be correct

Horrible experience

from Georgia

Comments about AT&T Wireless:

att is the worst service provider i have dealt with. They change plans on you and also double charge. Customer service quotes you wrong prices. They always try to get over. I been on the phone with billing department all morning and my problem is still not fixed.

Horrible COMPANY

from Louisiana

Comments about AT&T Wireless:

Horrible customer service every time we spend more than 1 hour with them and still get no response they will change your account information and plan and raise up the price. HORRIBLE COMPANY KEEP AWAY FROM THEM !!!! NO STAR!!!!

Don't do IT!!!! ANYONE BUT AT&T

from Torrington, WY

Comments about AT&T Wireless:

AT&T couldn't provide service for an entire week. No phone calls at all. Couldn't call from one ATT device to another. Holding both, one in each hand. Even though over 25% of their promised service wasn't available, they wanted the bill paid in full. Customer service reps were the rudest I've ever dealt with from any company. I have subsequently cancelled 2 of my 4 lines, changed my plan from Unlimted Plus to a minimum and cancelled DirecTV.
I would never recommend this provider. Especially on a 2-year plan. After 8 years, I am leaving this weekend. NO MORE. Eventually, the company will fail if they continue this with all their customers. It's a matter of time. I'm hoping Verizon will value my business.