3.2

• Coverage:
    • Plan Options:
    • Features:
    • Customer Service:
    • I received a sample (47), I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (12)

Good Customer Service, HIGH rates!

I have been an AT&T Wireless customer for many many years now and I can confidently say that they have one of the best customer service and staff in the country. Over the years, I have had numerous issues with AT&T Wireless but the customer service dealt with all of them very efficiently and in a professional manner. The service is quite good too. Although I won't say it is the best because I have had issues with the LTE connection when I am out of my area or traveling etc but compared to a lot of other service providers, AT&T Wireless has good service. It is definitely not the fastest 4G network in America as advertised, but AT&T still offers a great LTE experience. After mentioning the Pros, the biggest Con for me is the HIGH rate plans. They don't have sufficient plans to choose from that would suit different needs. Their plans are quite a bit more expensive than other alternatives available in the market.

ATT- BEWARE PHONE SERVICES and BILLING

**Folks please beware if you are an ATT customer-formerly Cingular**.I sure wish cingular would not have sold me out to ATT.If you read this and have a recommendation for a good phone company please tell meyour point of view !Yesterday I received a "courtesy call" from ATT telling me both of my phones werebeing turned off immediately ! they said I owed two months on my cell & home phones.I also have my 82 yr. old Mother on the Family Cell Plan.ATT Courtesy caller was rude, did not even verify my account info when I told the lady shewas making a mistake-she got irate at me ! After I realized I was in a shouting match with her I demanded a Supervisor that could give me a Fax number to show proof of payment. After being on hold for 15 min. and transferred several times-each time another 10 minute holdFINALLY a Supervisor that was professional and very apologetic telling me I had been a customer since 1996 (actually 1989-their records don't go back that far) without changing my number or ever having services shut off. CINGULAR WAS WONDERFUL !Ha Ha 1989 that is when a Cell Phone weighed 2 lbs.and you had to carry it around in a bag.ATT is TERRIBLE -they are also doing this to many other people I know that haveexcellent payment records. While they threaten you they ask you to buy other services !To correct this situation it took several hours of being on hold and passed from Serv. Rep to Service Rep. Thank God I bank online and could print confirmation numbersof all six payments that I had indeed made on time.Please help me find a new Phone Company....Any suggestions ?

Great Service disgusting prices

from Chicago

Comments about AT&T Wireless:

I have been a customer of ATT for about 10 years now and I must say that they have great service. I have never dropped a call with them no matter what area that I was in. But the saying, you get what you pay for is true, my monthly bill is super expensive for just one line. I had insurance on my phone and unfortunately I no longer have it because I had three major accidents this year in which my phone was damaged and because of it they removed the insurance off my phone. I am afraid that I will have to leave ATT because somethings are out of our control and it would be nice to know that a company that I invest in monthly doesn't really care about its customers. I will recommend this company if you don't mind overpaying for service.

AT&T IS THE ABSOLUTE WORST !

from Roseville, Ca.

Comments about AT&T Wireless:

DO NOT SWITCH TO AT&T ! CUSTOMER SERVICE IS HORRIBLE, COVERAGE IS HORRIBLE, THEIR SWITCH PROMOTION TAKES MANY MONTHS AS THEY WILL DENY THE 1ST FEW SUBMITTALS. I EVEN GOT THE NATIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE REP. INVOLVED AND STILL NOTHING! RUN, DO NOT WALK AWAY FROM ANY AT&T OFFERS.

Make no mistake, I give no stars for their horrible service

from Worcester, MA

Comments about AT&T Wireless:

Do not go with this service! Their customer service department is incompetent and failed to put in the correct dates on payment arrangements made. Consequently, I'm without phone service, because they shut me off. I tried telling them it was a mistake on the part of their employee, but they were rude in their response, accusing me of being dilinquent. I have been a customer since 2009, yet this how I was treated.
The incompetence in this situation was not an isolated incident. They seem to take the upper hand with their customers rather than treating them the way loyal customers should be treated. I've watched while many family and friends members have left at&t, all with similar complaints on their incompetence and rudeness. On top of everything else, they overcharge and don't provide the same quality of service as other providers. Beware of this company. There are far better providers who know the value of good customer service.

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Ripping off the military on International plans

from East Peoria, IL

Comments about AT&T Wireless:

There is no discount for deployed military personnel and they will not forgive any data charges.
Data plan is limited to 1 gig and they charge $40-$50 per gig after that. Have been a customer for over 10 years-no break for loyal customers either. Looking at Sprint, who honors the military.

Beware ...Beware

from Michigan

Comments about AT&T Wireless:

The worst customer service ever imaginable. Have spent over 30 hours on the phone trying to speak to a supervisor to discuss my monthly bill. Happens every month...Switched from dept to dept. Many of the clerks pretend to be supervisors and when you try to resolve problem they put you back in the automated system..I have been cheated out of hundreds of dollars. Every month its a different charge. spent 5 days and they said a manager would call me. they haven't. Worst company I have experienced after the merger. 12 yr customer . You are the worst company I have ever dealt with in my life. Good Buy ATT. direct TV your company sucks..

International

from Connecticut

Comments about AT&T Wireless:

Call to have the international plan back dated( done many times since I been with the company for 8years) first customer service told yes it will be $40 dollars you will received a credit on your bill( have the conversation since it was a live chat) never credit my account , so I call asked for a manager spoke with Renzo commission code Mr396k he said sorry I can't help you. Seriously AT&T is that the service you provinding me after 8 years of taking my money.. LEAVING THIS HORRIBLE COMPANY

Horrible

from New york

Comments about AT&T Wireless:

This deserves a negative star. This is the worst phone network provider in the world and Im switching to T-Mobile asap. It's expensive and trash. Don't waste your time.

AT&T deserves ZERO stars!

from La Mirada, CA

Comments about AT&T Wireless:

AT&T deserves ZERO stars! They locked me in with a free phone and 30 month contract on May 21, 2017 and by June 26, 2017, I was threatened my service would be disconnected and I would have to pay a restoral fee and late fee. Yes, ONE month after signing the contract! I hadn't even received a bill in the mail and on June 26, 2017, they threatened to disconnect my service if I didn't pay. I was shocked but didn't want my service disconnected or the fees so I payed that same day. I explained I never even received a bill. They gladly took my payment and stated not to worry because my phone was not disconnected, I would not get charged the "restoral fee." LIES! Today, 7/30/2017, I noticed a $35 restoral fee and a $5 late fee. When I called AT&T, they said too bad, you must pay because they sent me notices. UNBELIEVABLE! Two months in with AT&T and already regret signing with them!! Well, 2 months down, and 28 months to go to be released from this prison!

Never again.

from Texas

Comments about AT&T Wireless:

Ten years ago we signed with ATT but a few years ago the bill started escalating. Even after calling and getting adjustments it continued to go up and eventually I could not get anyone to address the problem properly. After reading the other reviews I now realize that they used the same stall methods: promising lower prices over the phone and then not seeing it in the bill, saying they had no record of the last call, saying they would "file a report" and "get back" with me in 7-10 days, saying the computers were down and they wouldn't be able to help me (it's an INTERNET company for petes sake), and along with the operators who were incredibly hard to understand and I'm not sure they ever really knew English it was too much. They have no problem LYING in order to stall and get you off the phone, and they will do this until you call one day and ask for the cancellation department, and suddenly they have a deal for you! BUT DONT BELIEVE IT!!!!

Don't trust what they tell you

from Fort Worth Texas

Comments about AT&T Wireless:

We recently switched from Sprint. I like the service, customer service is always friendly.. my issue is when we shopped around we asked about the fees from switching over. We were told att would take care of that. We turned in 2 phones, we were told how much those phones were worth and that was a credit added to the bill to what we believed helping pay for the new phone. We applied for the credit as instructed, and now I'm told that the credit they gave us for the phones we turned in was part of the money to go toward the fees for sprint. That was never told to us. We believed it was a deprecate thing! Now I'm left with the fees! The switcher offer is a total sham! Feeling really lied to!