3.2

• Coverage:
    • Plan Options:
    • Features:
    • Customer Service:
    • I received a sample (50), I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (13)

Good Customer Service, HIGH rates!

I have been an AT&T Wireless customer for many many years now and I can confidently say that they have one of the best customer service and staff in the country. Over the years, I have had numerous issues with AT&T Wireless but the customer service dealt with all of them very efficiently and in a professional manner. The service is quite good too. Although I won't say it is the best because I have had issues with the LTE connection when I am out of my area or traveling etc but compared to a lot of other service providers, AT&T Wireless has good service. It is definitely not the fastest 4G network in America as advertised, but AT&T still offers a great LTE experience. After mentioning the Pros, the biggest Con for me is the HIGH rate plans. They don't have sufficient plans to choose from that would suit different needs. Their plans are quite a bit more expensive than other alternatives available in the market.

ATT- BEWARE PHONE SERVICES and BILLING

**Folks please beware if you are an ATT customer-formerly Cingular**.I sure wish cingular would not have sold me out to ATT.If you read this and have a recommendation for a good phone company please tell meyour point of view !Yesterday I received a "courtesy call" from ATT telling me both of my phones werebeing turned off immediately ! they said I owed two months on my cell & home phones.I also have my 82 yr. old Mother on the Family Cell Plan.ATT Courtesy caller was rude, did not even verify my account info when I told the lady shewas making a mistake-she got irate at me ! After I realized I was in a shouting match with her I demanded a Supervisor that could give me a Fax number to show proof of payment. After being on hold for 15 min. and transferred several times-each time another 10 minute holdFINALLY a Supervisor that was professional and very apologetic telling me I had been a customer since 1996 (actually 1989-their records don't go back that far) without changing my number or ever having services shut off. CINGULAR WAS WONDERFUL !Ha Ha 1989 that is when a Cell Phone weighed 2 lbs.and you had to carry it around in a bag.ATT is TERRIBLE -they are also doing this to many other people I know that haveexcellent payment records. While they threaten you they ask you to buy other services !To correct this situation it took several hours of being on hold and passed from Serv. Rep to Service Rep. Thank God I bank online and could print confirmation numbersof all six payments that I had indeed made on time.Please help me find a new Phone Company....Any suggestions ?

Read this if you are about to do international travel.

from Detroit MI

Comments about AT&T Wireless:

ATT has a great program that allows you to 'take' with you your plan when you travel to many counties around the globe. The trick is you have to call and activate it prior to travel. Once activated it will charge you $10 for each 24 hour period you use your phone. If you don't use it, you don't pay for it. Very nice to have full use of your plan when going abroad.

Long term customer leaving for another carrier

from Cape Cod, MA

Comments about AT&T Wireless:

After 4 hours on chat with their "Loyalty Department" I was offered a plan which included a BOGO on S9+ phones (Samsung Galaxy), but when I tried to purchase it that evening and the next day, I was told that even though their rep offered this plan they could not offer it because it required adding a new line. This was the main reason I was referred to the Loyalty Department - their agent said I did not need it. After about 4 more hours including long long waits in their Chat cue, They offered me nothing, though they acknowledged what I had been offered. What is particularly crazy is that I could add a new line, and delete an old line, and that would be fine. However, that would require me to give up one of my existing phone numbers which I have had for 9 years. I guess these companies want to encourage long time customers to switch carriers. Would you feel ok having a business where you offer customers something, waste hours of their time, and them tell them oh well, too bad. You can't have it unless you give us much more money?

I think att is great

from Grand ronde Oregon

Comments about AT&T Wireless:

We just started with att and so far it's been great only had one bad experience and it happened at the att store a rep was rude but other then that I have nothing negative to say they are always so friendly and we get amazing service.

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

ATT is Horrible

from oregon

Comments about AT&T Wireless:

I was a customer with ATT for over 15 years as they switched and switched. They continue to charge me for services I no longer have. I switched due to poor customer service

I've been a customer for years.

from Appleton Wi

Comments about AT&T Wireless:

I've received great customer service over the years. Prices are a bit high but I've always had signal and no dropped calls.

HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE!!!!

from Chicago, Illinois

Comments about AT&T Wireless:

HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE!!!! I have had ATT for all my services for many years. I decided it was time to upgrade and since then it has been nothing but a NIGHTMARE!!! I was on phone and internet chats over 15 hours since I ordered the Galaxy S9 upgrade. Prior to me purchasing the Galaxy S9 they promised me a trade in value of $200 for my old phone, for a Galaxy S4, which I have in two separate chat transcripts but then I get the email form and it says I'm only going to get $14.00. They are trying to upgrade people on promises they don't intend to keep. Thank goodness I am smarter than that and was able to RETURN the S9 before my 14 day return period expired. I think that's their game. PROMISE you the world, get you hooked on your new phone and then dump on you!! Sorry ATT I am gladly back in my old phone and looking for a new carrier that will provide the service and promises I deserve. It should be ILLEGAL to make these promises IN WRITING and then bomb on your customers!!!!

Too big to fail...

from San Antonio tx

Comments about AT&T Wireless:

Wow can't even believe I've been without Internet in my home for two weeks now and my DirecTV doesn't or hasn't actually worked in two months. After numerous calls that were complete waste of time usually see him in about 7 to 10 minutes on hold for each department they transferred me to. Only to be told yes they will cancel my plan yet they don't and then tell me when I call back that I never finish the phone call. Don't give me wrong it's not like I wanted to cancel AT&T or DirecTV or their Internet but why am I paying for something that I'm not actually getting? Each time on the phone they were tell me to reset my modem which I did each and every time it never worked they sent me new box exact same problem. So then I go to the actual store where I finally get to use Internet because my phone was not working worth a Shoot cut my download speed to somewhere between late 80s and early 90s dial up. I would've there for over an hour only to be told that because I'm under contract I can't cancel and they still can't help me with my Internet or direct TV. I wonder how many tires they would replace each month to equal the amount of money I'm paying them because it seems if I'm paying for nothing is not as bad as a lead paint for some fun.

BEWARE of Switch  to AT&T Its TRICKY

from San Antonio TX

Get up to $650 in credit per line to help youswitch | AT&T

I was counting on getting my final bill paid by AT&T because that's what I was told when I "switched". Really what they mean is only certain parts of the final bill are paid. Be sure to ask specific questions about the $$$ that will get paid. It also takes months to get any $$$ for the switch. Buyer BEWARE!!
I had SPRINT before and never had any problems with signal now with AT&T I have noticed many "dead" areas or poor reception. I should have just stayed with SPRINT!! I guess it is Live & Learn .....

Not a happy customer

from Brainerd, MN

Comments about AT&T Wireless:

The phones are great along with the coverage. The customer service on the other hand is something else. I have been treated very poorly by the reps on the website, phone and in store. They all will tell me different stories. They have had me in tears because of the way they have talked to me. I signed up for service online and was told that I could pick up my phones in the local store. The representative in the store then told me she was going to cancel my online order and make a new order from scratch. I was quoted one thing online and this lady told me a different quote and wouldn't budge to even find out why I was quoted two different things. I then received an email telling me to contact them via the phone. I called them and they were so rude to me and cancelled my phone call because I couldn't verify the name on the account. I told them the exact name I seen on the computer and every single piece of paper I received from opening the account. Come to find out, the rep in the store did not cancel my order and the online rep was going off that information. They then made it my problem and fault this was happening because I placed an order online and then went to the store. THIS IS WHAT I WAS TOLD TO DO! I printed the conversation I had with the online rep. I am not satisfied and I am kicking myself for switching my carriers to AT&T! I am not looking forward to the next 30 months of having to deal with these rude people. I will not be renewing my contract with them!!!!

AT&T don't deserve one star

from Balch Springs Texas

Comments about AT&T Wireless:

No one needs to believe in AT&T they will steer you in the wrong direction just to make money I went into a store and I was promised my bill will be lower after 3 months but no it went higher they don't explain everything all the hidden cost so AT&T is not worth no one trying it's better to use Verizon or another carrier