3.3

• Coverage:
    • Plan Options:
    • Features:
    • Customer Service:
    • I received a sample (39), I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (8)

Good Customer Service, HIGH rates!

I have been an AT&T Wireless customer for many many years now and I can confidently say that they have one of the best customer service and staff in the country. Over the years, I have had numerous issues with AT&T Wireless but the customer service dealt with all of them very efficiently and in a professional manner. The service is quite good too. Although I won't say it is the best because I have had issues with the LTE connection when I am out of my area or traveling etc but compared to a lot of other service providers, AT&T Wireless has good service. It is definitely not the fastest 4G network in America as advertised, but AT&T still offers a great LTE experience. After mentioning the Pros, the biggest Con for me is the HIGH rate plans. They don't have sufficient plans to choose from that would suit different needs. Their plans are quite a bit more expensive than other alternatives available in the market.

ATT- BEWARE PHONE SERVICES and BILLING

**Folks please beware if you are an ATT customer-formerly Cingular**.I sure wish cingular would not have sold me out to ATT.If you read this and have a recommendation for a good phone company please tell meyour point of view !Yesterday I received a "courtesy call" from ATT telling me both of my phones werebeing turned off immediately ! they said I owed two months on my cell & home phones.I also have my 82 yr. old Mother on the Family Cell Plan.ATT Courtesy caller was rude, did not even verify my account info when I told the lady shewas making a mistake-she got irate at me ! After I realized I was in a shouting match with her I demanded a Supervisor that could give me a Fax number to show proof of payment. After being on hold for 15 min. and transferred several times-each time another 10 minute holdFINALLY a Supervisor that was professional and very apologetic telling me I had been a customer since 1996 (actually 1989-their records don't go back that far) without changing my number or ever having services shut off. CINGULAR WAS WONDERFUL !Ha Ha 1989 that is when a Cell Phone weighed 2 lbs.and you had to carry it around in a bag.ATT is TERRIBLE -they are also doing this to many other people I know that haveexcellent payment records. While they threaten you they ask you to buy other services !To correct this situation it took several hours of being on hold and passed from Serv. Rep to Service Rep. Thank God I bank online and could print confirmation numbersof all six payments that I had indeed made on time.Please help me find a new Phone Company....Any suggestions ?

Values money over customer loyalty

from Oklahoma

Comments about AT&T Wireless:

I've been with the company for a couple of years. I wanted to lower my bill because competitors were offering more for less money. When I asked to see if they could help at all, they offered to raise my data but keep the bill the same, or lower my bill but also lower my data, which would be less than my average usage. Just shows they don't value customer loyalty at all and I'm going to be leaving them for better rates and better service.

One more thing...

from DFW

Comments about AT&T Wireless:

Great job on the Samsung spftware upgrade for AT&T. Please allow unlimited additions to the block calls list until the memory is at max. A simple limit of a hundred or so is insufficient.

Worst company

from Milwaukee

Comments about AT&T Wireless:

Worst company ever. Charged three times what Sprint was charging. Would not unlock my phone which has previously been paid for in full. I've been trying relentlessly to get them to unlock it for the past month to no avail. My guess is this is one of their common deceitful tactics trying to prevent customers from fleeing and getting a much better elsewhere. Will never do business with them again. Decided to forgo over another $650 to just buy a new phone. Good riddance and I hope they go bankrupt.

terrible, extreemly high plan

from shevephort, La

Comments about AT&T Wireless:

i got the Samsung gear S1..smartch watch, i have paid $350 for the total..pretty much paid in full..the atn&t team keep make me paid 2 years con tract and never one let me get out of their contract..i bought a Gear S 2 , i pay $250, o used it on top of Gear S1..since i am got a Gear S2 so i no longer needed a Gears S1..so i called at&t and explain to the team about my problems..they still refill to let me off the con tract..i so my Gear S 1..bo longer have the device..but at&t still make me paid $15 a month for a whole year and i do not have my device..our family phone bill avg like $400 a month..15 hear 7 there and $40 a line of all the smart phone straight up..lately i knowest that atnt do not give out phone like they used too..and their price is extreemly high comparing to all the phone company. i mean i am loyalty to thier company over 14 years and still am. however they do not heling me out and never once to listen to my concern that my bill simply too high. sometime customers have a right to tell their concern..and the team need to hearing my side instead of keep raiing up my phone bill everymonth and up too $400 a months..almost my house note...i dont know what to said except to pay their skyhihg phone bill..i am paying u..but i am not happy..your team simply a crook and make me paying the good and service even though i do not having the device for the whole year...these day i wish someone out there that care ..and willing to work with me....very very truly dissatisfied and disappointed....i wish more and more people would complain on how they scamming u and realizing that hey they did do wrong stuff to people ..god bless

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Inconsistent and Don't Stand Behind What they Sell

from Upstate NY

Comments about AT&T Wireless:

Been with AT&T for almost a year. My monthly bill has NEVER been the same or even close. Was sold a plan with a written Chat transcript, received the bill which was much higher, and was finally told by a supervisor that they can't honor what their employee told me, even though it was in writing! I asked why they don't stand behind what they're selling and they told me all they could do was "reprimand" the employee and use it as a training tool. Glad I could be of service to the great and powerful AT&T. This supervisor supposedly placed me on a similar plan and reviewed "exactly" what my new bill would be. Guess what? It's not even close! Called again, nothing they can do or say. This really feels like a bait and switch. I wish someone would investigate them. Coverage is pretty decent but not terrific. These companies have the upper hand and there's nothing we can do about it. Hopefully someone will file a class action lawsuit some day and they'll be forced to operate more honestly and with penalties for misrepresentation. The customer has no rights whatsoever.

Customer service

from Lav Vegas

Comments about AT&T Wireless:

I have been with at&t for ever and they had pretty good CS in the past But now They Suk very badly I have been trying to call them all day and can't get through so they can F off and die I will be leaving ASAP

Terrible phone servie

from San Jose, CA

Comments about AT&T Wireless:

I have been an AT&T customer for about a 100 years. Well, at least for a long time. For the past few months I have been experiencing dropped calls. Nothing to bad. Until about 2-3 months ago. Then they increased. In the last few days I've had over 10 dropped calls during a biz call. Today was the icing on the cake. While trying to make hotel reservations for my 88 year old father inlaw (he is in a mandatory evacuation area), I experienced yet another dropped call. I had one chance to get him a hotel room as 99% were already booked. The dropped call forced me to lose my place in line. When I called ATT they said I needed a new cell phone. That was their answer. I needed to buy a new phone.

NOT HAPPY!

from UT

Comments about AT&T Wireless:

my phone will not charge. 31 days after I got it. they would not let me send it to them without getting another for 69.99. and they would refund the 69.99 if i was not at fault. I found another phone and wanted to send it in to get fixed they said they would not do that with the 69.99? what is up with the money? if there was a charge to fix it I would have gladly paid that if I was at fault? NOT HAPPY!!!!

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

I that company

from Ny

Comments about AT&T Wireless:

It has very fast internet and a great tv via directv . i love it

AT&T Has Very Poor Customer Service & Deceptive

from Indianapolis, IN

Comments about AT&T Wireless:

Personally, I had only had Verizon Wireless as a carrier, however, I moved locations and could only receive AT&T service for my home phone and internet. Therefore, after speaking with a representative which convinced me that I could get AT&T home phone, internet, cell phones (6 lines), and T.V. for under $500 I decided to switch providers. Also, being assured that they would pay $600 disconnect fee for each cell phone, I would receive a $300 prepaid debit/credit card, and all installation was free. Nevertheless, I was very much tricked as somehow I ended up with 2 accounts and being charged twice for the same account. I had my package in a bundle from the beginning and after I made my first payment at the corporate store of around $550 on a Sat. my cell phones were shut off that Mon. and had to wait for TWO DAYS to have them turned back on. Unfortunately for myself this was a horrible experience as I spent roughly 20 hours via the internet with customer service, 100 hours via phone, and went through 75 reps. and still did not get anything accomplished besides changing carriers once again. I HATE AT&T AND BELIEVE THEIR COMPANY IS LIARS AND THIEFS! BEWARE!