3.2
Other Cell Phone Providers:
AT&T Wireless

Service is good but customer service laxks

I've been a customer since 2005. Throughout the years, the service itself hasn't been an issue. No huge issues with dropped calls or service outages. When it comes to billing issues and customer service support, it is absurd! I've had a manager on the phone straight up disrespect me and I can't count the lies told on pricing. It's very frustrating!

Decatur, Ar

Best service ever.

I first want to say that before switching over to at&t, I was with virgin mobile. I would consistently have problems with my cell service. I would hardly ever get 4G and when I would it would normally be somewhere away from home, Like in a big city. Anyways, I decided to make the switch to at&t only becasue they claim to have 4G in 99% of the state I currently reside in. The day I brought my phone I had 4G all the way home, even in the country! Which is pretty amazing if you ask me. I have had this service for almost two months now and I have not had any problems. I did stick with the prepaid plan, and I honestly would never go back to Virgin. I will say, I was porting over my phone and the customer service lady that helped me "Melody" was SUPER nice, we got disconnected and she called me right back and was very helpful. I love my at&t service and I won't go anywhere.

Olney, IL

Great service

I have 10 phone lines and 4 tablets with them .they are amazing when it comes to any kind of service.we had a few phone broken on us and 123 they send a new one the next day .send the broken one back and that's it.amazing when you need to call them .i would never get any other phone service......i love at&t

Florida

Going downhill

The service here in San Angelo, Tx was very good at one time. They are now a lackluster memory. At one time they provided their self on customer service. The local stores still do. However the entire company and their call staff is very very questionable... I would not recommend this company to anyone in the San Angelo Texas area.

San Angelo

ok service

I can confidently say that they have one of the best customer service and staff in the country.

Maryland

Worst customer service EVER

I signed up during a buy one get one free offer. When creating my account the staff member made an error and this error canceled my promotion. Long story short after 4 months and over 100 hours on the phone, 3 unwarranted termination of services. I was put into collections. I took it to ATT presidents office who could help. Now im working with the State public commissios dept

San Bruno, CA

Wouldn't Recommend to my dog

Was promised a set price cheaper than my former carrier and the price was triple! Regret leaving the other service!!!

Detroit, MI

Alright

Good service but high rates

Gainesville fl

Better than Sprint

I've had AT&T for a few years now. I was paying the cheapest $50 for 3 GB but i kept going over and it slowed my speed. I couldn't afford anything else. I was in luck, i called AT&T last year and told them my situation, even though I work, i still get paid minimum wage. The lady said since I'm valued customer for this many years I'm qualified for a discount. $40 for 6 GB data and i still get my work discount of 20%. Then i saw that my bill changed without them telling me but it was a good change, now I'm paying $45 for 12 GB data and unlimited texts/calls. So overall I'm getting a very good deal. For me it's really good deal.

Denver CO

It is working for now

I have had AT&T for about 10 years now. In the beginning I was a huge fan of AT&T. I felt like the coverage is great. Over the years, the price has continued to rise. I am not happy with the price I am paying at the moment. I am in search of another option.

Missouri