3.3

• Coverage:
    • Plan Options:
    • Features:
    • Customer Service:
    • I received a sample (37), I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (7)

Good Customer Service, HIGH rates!

I have been an AT&T Wireless customer for many many years now and I can confidently say that they have one of the best customer service and staff in the country. Over the years, I have had numerous issues with AT&T Wireless but the customer service dealt with all of them very efficiently and in a professional manner. The service is quite good too. Although I won't say it is the best because I have had issues with the LTE connection when I am out of my area or traveling etc but compared to a lot of other service providers, AT&T Wireless has good service. It is definitely not the fastest 4G network in America as advertised, but AT&T still offers a great LTE experience. After mentioning the Pros, the biggest Con for me is the HIGH rate plans. They don't have sufficient plans to choose from that would suit different needs. Their plans are quite a bit more expensive than other alternatives available in the market.

ATT- BEWARE PHONE SERVICES and BILLING

**Folks please beware if you are an ATT customer-formerly Cingular**.I sure wish cingular would not have sold me out to ATT.If you read this and have a recommendation for a good phone company please tell meyour point of view !Yesterday I received a "courtesy call" from ATT telling me both of my phones werebeing turned off immediately ! they said I owed two months on my cell & home phones.I also have my 82 yr. old Mother on the Family Cell Plan.ATT Courtesy caller was rude, did not even verify my account info when I told the lady shewas making a mistake-she got irate at me ! After I realized I was in a shouting match with her I demanded a Supervisor that could give me a Fax number to show proof of payment. After being on hold for 15 min. and transferred several times-each time another 10 minute holdFINALLY a Supervisor that was professional and very apologetic telling me I had been a customer since 1996 (actually 1989-their records don't go back that far) without changing my number or ever having services shut off. CINGULAR WAS WONDERFUL !Ha Ha 1989 that is when a Cell Phone weighed 2 lbs.and you had to carry it around in a bag.ATT is TERRIBLE -they are also doing this to many other people I know that haveexcellent payment records. While they threaten you they ask you to buy other services !To correct this situation it took several hours of being on hold and passed from Serv. Rep to Service Rep. Thank God I bank online and could print confirmation numbersof all six payments that I had indeed made on time.Please help me find a new Phone Company....Any suggestions ?

Terrible phone servie

from San Jose, CA

Comments about AT&T Wireless:

I have been an AT&T customer for about a 100 years. Well, at least for a long time. For the past few months I have been experiencing dropped calls. Nothing to bad. Until about 2-3 months ago. Then they increased. In the last few days I've had over 10 dropped calls during a biz call. Today was the icing on the cake. While trying to make hotel reservations for my 88 year old father inlaw (he is in a mandatory evacuation area), I experienced yet another dropped call. I had one chance to get him a hotel room as 99% were already booked. The dropped call forced me to lose my place in line. When I called ATT they said I needed a new cell phone. That was their answer. I needed to buy a new phone.

NOT HAPPY!

from UT

Comments about AT&T Wireless:

my phone will not charge. 31 days after I got it. they would not let me send it to them without getting another for 69.99. and they would refund the 69.99 if i was not at fault. I found another phone and wanted to send it in to get fixed they said they would not do that with the 69.99? what is up with the money? if there was a charge to fix it I would have gladly paid that if I was at fault? NOT HAPPY!!!!

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

I that company

from Ny

Comments about AT&T Wireless:

It has very fast internet and a great tv via directv . i love it

AT&T Has Very Poor Customer Service & Deceptive

from Indianapolis, IN

Comments about AT&T Wireless:

Personally, I had only had Verizon Wireless as a carrier, however, I moved locations and could only receive AT&T service for my home phone and internet. Therefore, after speaking with a representative which convinced me that I could get AT&T home phone, internet, cell phones (6 lines), and T.V. for under $500 I decided to switch providers. Also, being assured that they would pay $600 disconnect fee for each cell phone, I would receive a $300 prepaid debit/credit card, and all installation was free. Nevertheless, I was very much tricked as somehow I ended up with 2 accounts and being charged twice for the same account. I had my package in a bundle from the beginning and after I made my first payment at the corporate store of around $550 on a Sat. my cell phones were shut off that Mon. and had to wait for TWO DAYS to have them turned back on. Unfortunately for myself this was a horrible experience as I spent roughly 20 hours via the internet with customer service, 100 hours via phone, and went through 75 reps. and still did not get anything accomplished besides changing carriers once again. I HATE AT&T AND BELIEVE THEIR COMPANY IS LIARS AND THIEFS! BEWARE!

untrustworthy

from new york

Comments about AT&T Wireless:

They do not follow through with what they promise. They change your plan without telling you.

Bad Customer Service and Service

from Clearwater FL

Comments about AT&T Wireless:

I just switched to T-Mobile after about 10 years with AT&T. I called three times before switching to make sure my contract had ended. I was repeatedly told that after November '16 I'd no longer have a contractual responsibility. I left 11/20, and requested to have my I Phone unlocked. ( I paid off that I Phone). I was informed by the store manager in Countryside Clearwater that my contract didn't end until 11/29, and because I ported to T mobile on 11/20 only 9 days early, I'd be charged an early disconnection fee. He didn't consider how long I had been with them, or the fact that I may have returned sometime if they had used the opportunity to show that their customer service had improved somehow. I will have to pay the fee, but guess what? TMobile will pay for it. I cannot be happier to have transitioned. As a T Mobile customer you get free pizza, free movies, free ice creams every Tuesday they have some different incentive. Their staff is friendly, and they work with you to resolve issues quickly and efficiently. The switch is definitely a good start for my new year!!!

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

worst company ever

from San Jose Ca

Comments about AT&T Wireless:

don't trust this company. every weekend I have to see they have charged me more than I should be over something I don't even have like a home phone. they are not responsive and helpful at all, when I tell them about this they try to lie and say that they notified me which isn't true. Do not get this company.

Wouldn't send my enemy to this company

from Houston, Texas

Comments about AT&T Wireless:

Have had nothing but problems with this company since I switch from Verizon. The only good thing this company has is the manager in the Pearland. 2 months of services and over 1000.00 with misc fees and taxes. Worst customer service. Wish I didn't make the change!!!

Probably worst customer service of the major carriers

from Dallas

Comments about AT&T Wireless:

Took a better part of two days and 3 customer service calls and my new iphone 7 from Thanksgiving shopping is not yet activated. Just keep getting bumped from one agent to other

TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE! HUNG UP ON 5 TIMES !

from Oregon

Comments about AT&T Wireless:

All I needed was a refund! And after being on the phone for a total of 2and a half hours and being hung up on 5 times I did not receive any type of refund or anything! The very last lady I spoke to would not let me speak to her manager and was arguing with me about refunding me for something I was charged for that I didn't even have anymore! I was told multiple times that I would receive a refund and proceed to be hung up on! Overall I was very disappointed and appalled at the lack of customer service and help that I received very rude lady that wouldn't let me speak to her manager! I received absolutely NOTHING after explaining my situation 5 times due to being hung up on so many times!!! Let's just say I don't use AT&The anymore! They charge you for things you don't have and then proceed to not refund you!