Other Early Development Toys:

Cons

VTech Sit to Stand is a Stand Up toy for new walkers

**The VTech Sit to Stand Learning Walker**

**The VTech Sit to Stand Learning Walker**

The Vtech Sit to Stand Learning Walker is very similiar in principal to the FisherPrice walk behind toys that have been around a long time but the VTech one just has more bam and more bling.

The fun front panel can be removed to sit on the floor so that **younger babies** who are just holding up their heads can experiment with it or you can take it with you as an activity on the go.

With the fun front panel snapped back on, **babies that are sitting up** can enjoy sitting in front of the VTech Sit to Stand Learning Walker and playing with all of the baby bling.

Those **prewalkers** that are learning to pull themselves up and are ready to test out there steps but still need support LOVE walking behind this cool toy because they can do it all by themselves!

Even once kids have **mastered walking** they will enjoy "pushing" the VTech Sit to Stand Learning Walker.

**Does every baby really need one of these? ** Of course not but let's get them all one anyway.  It's developmentally appropriate, educational, helpful and entertaining. It grows with your child up until about 18 months when they'll ditch it for other baby bling.  It's also durable and I can attest that it can be passed from one child to another, to another so you'll get your monies worth out of it.  The VTech Sit to Stand Learning Walker would make a great gift for a baby shower, baby's first Christmas or birthday.

heavy but rides well

The VTech Alphabet Train was given to my son as a gift. It's quite a big toy and a bit bulky but if you have the space for it, then it's a fun toy. I wouldn't recommend it for any kids under age 2, since this was given to my son when he was 1 year old and he didn't really care for it nor could he ride on it. But now that he's a bit older, he can ride the train around the house.

You have to put the train together but it's quite simple. It comes with 2 major compartments. The front is where you ride the train and the back is where you keep all of the alphabet blocks. You place an alphabet block in the sound slot and it pronounces the alphabet and says a corresponding work with it (like - "a - apple"). And there are several buttons you can press where the system will sing a song with the corresponding alphabet or say a matching word. There are lots of flashing lights and loud sounds which is one thing I don't like is the fact that it's VERY loud!

I suppose this toy would be great for a child who likes to just sit there and play with the blocks but since my son is still very young, he prefers to just ride on it.

Great Walker For The Little One!

from Dover, PA

Comments about VTech Sit to Stand Learning Walker:

This is such a cute walker. It is very colorful and great for any child who can sit up on their own [even without starting to walk because they can sit and interact with it]. They will love the colors and sounds. Plays very cute music and will keep your young one entertained for years to come!

Good Product

Comments about VTech Sit to Stand Learning Walker:

My 18 month old daughter loves the Vtech Sit to Stand Learning Walker. She has been playing with it since she was about 8 or 9 months old and it still keeps her busy. There are a decent amount of fun little activities to keep a baby or toddler busy. There is a piano and all kinds of buttons to push, lights that light up, music that plays, gears to crank and many other fun features.

Get your babe walking with style!

Comments about VTech Sit to Stand Learning Walker:

Awesome gift! Got this as a present on my son's 1st birthday! He loved it! I would say he could have had it earlier because the activity board detaches and he could have played it on the floor till he was old enough to walk. There are two settings for walking, one has a little resistance for learning, which my son really needed so he didn't face plant the floor, and the other is balls to the wall rolling, which now he uses for running around the house and chasing the cat. The only complaint I have is that there is no way to fold flat. I would give it a 10 if it did... we live in a very small apartment and space is limited, very limited. I would have loved to fold it flat and put under the crib or couch or our one closet. However it is a great toy and a much safer option than the traditional walker... though he thinks now that he should push chairs all over the place because they resemble the push walker, haha!

This product helped my son walk

from Texas City, TEXAS

Comments about VTech Sit to Stand Learning Walker:

The VTech Sit to Stand Learning Walker really was beneficial to my son's development. He was displaying trouble with standing and walking so we purchased this walker hoping it would give him the boost he needed and it did. Within three weeks he was able to stand without needing both hands on the walker and was walking shortly after. I love this product because the support is there for them when they need it and then they can play with the toys on the front to stimulate their brain and eye development. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone whether they are having problems or not because the toy itself offers so much activity. And it is very durable, my son was often very rough with it and when he outgrew it I was still able to pass down to my nephew. It makes a great gift for birthdays and Christmas because the child will look at it more of a fun toy then a toy that is meant to help their development.

Great Toy

Comments about VTech Sit to Stand Learning Walker:

This is one of the best things I have bought for my daughter. I bought it for her when she was getting ready to walk. There are settings on the wheels which allow you to set the speed. When she was just learning to walk I was able to set the wheels to the slowest setting. This allowed her to walk without the toy getting out from under her. Once she got more comfortable on her feet I was able to set it to the faster setting.

She as been walking for over 10 months and she still loves playing with this toy. There are times when she will run all over the house with it. There are other times when she will just sit infront of the toy and just push the buttons and play with it.

The other thing that is nice about this toy, is that the toy part pops off. It would be easy to take the toy part off and take it in the car or travel with it. The buttons are fun for my daughter and she always has a great time playing with it.

I would recommend this toy to any parent who has a child close to walking. They will play with this toy for a long time, even after they have learned to walk.

Awesome gift for advancing babies or toddlers

Comments about VTech Sit to Stand Learning Walker:

Before i could even take it out of the package my son was enjoying the sit to stand learning walker! Although he does already know how to walk, he is still a little clumsy at times and this sit to stand by vtech helps him out a lot with learning to keep his balance. He also enjoys the different activities that are on the sit to stand product such as hearing them say the numbers and all the different animal sounds and not to mention the multi colors the sit to stand has on the product itself. I also love how it has an adjustable speed control on its wheels to make it even safer for the little ones! my son is only one and is already getting a chance to get acquainted with his shapes and colors! i love it

Great for Sitting Play and Has Brakes!

Comments about VTech Sit to Stand Learning Walker:

Great walking assistant with breaks which is uber helpful when baby is standing and cruising for the first time. Without breaks the baby can fall flat on her face fast so this was great. The activity panel is removable so you can place in the play pen, crib, or wherever. This toy is still entertaining my toddler as she loves anything farm and keyboards.

Neat toy. My baby enjoys it!

Comments about VTech Sit to Stand Learning Walker:

This something worth buying. My baby plays with it every day and enjoys it a lot. I don't think she gets much out of the educational part of the toy but has a lot of fun grabbing the toy phone and opening the barn door over and over. It's not a quiet toy, so it annoys my husband (even on the low volume setting). Also, on the beginning-to- walk wheel setting, it still slips too much on a hardwood floor, so watch out for that.

awesome product

Comments about VTech Sit to Stand Learning Walker:

This is one of the toy that helped my little one to transition from standing to walking. He used to play on it daily..its very colorful with music and songs and all those little things which keep him busy all day. I would recommend adult supervision for this toy, as your little starts to walk with it. Even though it has two speed settings for walk, you have to be little careful on the initial days.overall i love this one and would recommend it for all new moms

Sturdy walker lasts through many stages

from Lagrange, OH

Comments about VTech Sit to Stand Learning Walker:

A few months ago, I had the opportunity to see this Vtech sit to stand learning walker at my niece's house. I was so impressed by its sturdy quality and its bright colors, that we bought one for my 11 month old daughter. Within one month she learned to walk independently! The colors are bright, and there are many activities to interest your baby. I love that the toy panel snaps off...this makes it great to take along in the car! There is more than one speed on the walker, including a lock position. It was easy to put together. It is the perfect size for a baby learning to walk, and yet it does not take up too much room in my house. I wish we would have owned one before my daughter was 11 months old, and she is still playing with it, as are my older sons. I can see this being a toy that will be enjoyed for a long time to come. I highly recommend it, and I would buy another walker in a heartbeat. I have four children, and of all the walking "toys" I have owned in the past 7 years, this is my favorite one.