4.9

Fisher-PriceFisher Price Deluxe Little People Nativity

4.9

Pros

Cons

One of the best loved Christmas decorations in our house

This is one of the best loved Christmas items in our house. All of the Little People christmas items get put away in one plastic bin and once they come out, all of the other decorations are forgotten. My 8, 6 and 3 year olds all still love to play with the nativity. It is "just like mom's", but they don't have to worry about breaking it. They arrange the shepherds & wise men around the stable & tell each other parts of the christmas story. It was a great toy to teach about the christmas story with too, since they could see all of the important people in the story.

Nativity Set is sweet but not engaging long-term

My son received this nativity set for a Christmas present this year.  He is 2 1/2 years old.  I love the Fisher Price Little People (although I do prefer the old fashioned, smaller ones).  My son was constantly playing with our glass nativity set so this was a nice change for him to be able to have a nativity set of his own to play with.  It comes with half a dozen little people, quite a few animals as well as the actual stable backdrop and two attaching/detaching palm tree sets.  When he first got it, he played regularly with the button on top of the stable that lights up a star on the stable and plays Silent Night.  The fascination soon dwindled though.  He likes playing with the little people still...especially the donkey and the attachable cart.  However, the set as a whole nativity set does not hold the same fascination that is once did.  I believe this was a rather expensive toy and had I paid for it, I would not find it a very good investment.

A lovely nativity set for children. Go Fisher Price!

Comments about Fisher-Price Fisher Price Deluxe Little People Nativity:

A darling nativity set that children can play with. Sturdy and safe for toddlers, this is a wonderful family keepsake! Or buy two and give one to your child's Sunday School class. This is my go to gift for any relatives and friends who are having their first baby. The stable is study, yet small enough to easily store. The three wise men, Mary, and Joseph, and the angel are all just right for little hands. This is a nativity set that looks nice enough to set out, yet no harm if any children who come to your home for the holidays want to play with it. The set comes is a pretty box that is perfect for gift giving and storing. The older style did not have music, but most of the recent editions have a star that lights up, and music that plays when your child pushes the right button. If you've been having to say no when your children want to pick up the pieces of your porcelain nativity set, then this Fisher Price Little People Nativity is for your family!

nice product

Comments about Fisher-Price Fisher Price Deluxe Little People Nativity:

This is a great gift for kids. My kids were always bothering my expensive nativity set. Now that I have this I can easily redirect them to play with this kid friendly version. I love that the pieces are hard plastic so it can't break easily. I also use it to act out the birth of Jesus with them. It is easy to use and set up. It easily stores in the box for the next year. The only negative is that I wish it included more shepherds and animals.

Great Nativity for Children

Comments about Fisher-Price Fisher Price Deluxe Little People Nativity:

Stands up to the expected quality of Little People brand and is a great nativity set for children. My preschoolers spend hours rearranging this and playing with it under the tree and they stay far away from my nice sets now. It's also great in teaching the story of Jesus's Birth.

Must have Nativity Scene!

Comments about Fisher-Price Fisher Price Deluxe Little People Nativity:

We used to have a porcelain Nativity set but once our children were born, we purchased these as a safer alternative. It's great because we can use these for Bible stories, and also play time for the kids. I definitely recommend these, it makes Advent fun for the kids!

Durable and cute!

Comments about Fisher-Price Fisher Price Deluxe Little People Nativity:

During the holiday season, I like to keep out a nativity so we can all remember the religious aspects of the season. When I saw this Fisher Price version, I thought it was adorable and I loved how even though it's a child's toy, it's cute enough to keep out as a display piece.

I love most of the Fisher Price Little People products, and this is one of my favorites!

Fun for little ones

from Hopkins, MI

Comments about Fisher-Price Fisher Price Deluxe Little People Nativity:

I love the durability of this toy! During Christmas, when I pull out my ceramic Nativity set, It is nice to have a kid friendly set I can put in front of the kids as well. This has prevented little hands from playing with the expensive stuff because they can get hands on fun and learning with the same characters on their own terms. The pieces have been chewed, thrown, dunked in water, etc. and yet they remain whole and un- marked.

Love this idea

Comments about Fisher-Price Fisher Price Deluxe Little People Nativity:

My kids are always wanting to play with my fragile nativity scene. I love that they are interested in it, but don't want mine broken. This is why i had to have this awesome toy. I only pull it out during Christmas, so the are so excited to see it. I can teach them about our believes and they can play with it as much as they would like without me worrying about it being broken. I am glad they came out with this product.

perfect 1st nativity scene!

from Raleigh, NC

Comments about Fisher-Price Fisher Price Deluxe Little People Nativity:

I just got this nativity out for the holidays - it is the 3rd year we've put it out and it continues to be a hit w/ our son, the children I babysit, and even adults seem to notice it. The set is very durable and has withstood being knocked off the table and other kid "disasters". It is nice to have a nativity set that I can encourage the children to touch and play with rather than a fragile one that they can only look at.

Love the angel on top that can be pushed down to start the music and light up the star over the manager. All of the pieces are free-standing so they can be played with and then set back up for display easily.

the F in FP is for Fantastic

from Herriman, UT

Comments about Fisher-Price Fisher Price Deluxe Little People Nativity:

I REALLY love this nativity. I've given it about six times as gifts and it is something my kids look forward to playing with every year. There are a couple versions so make sure you get the music playing version. There is an on off switch on the back but the little kids love pushing the angel (or whatever character they have on top at the moment) and hearing "away in a manger.

Fisher price has done it again!

from Royersford, PA

Comments about Fisher-Price Fisher Price Deluxe Little People Nativity:

I love little people and so do my 2 daughters (ages 1-3). Every product they have I have just loved. I absolutely love the little people Nativity set! Not only do they get to play with just a toy but also learn about the true meaning of Christmas. It combines toy with learning adding the most important element of all, the spiritual side to Christmas. I also enjoy the music that comes from the little Angel on top of the manger once it is pressed down! I put it away at the end of every Christmas and pull it out so they have a "new toy."