4.9

Fisher-PriceFisher Price Laugh and Learn house

4.9

One of our favorites

Comments about Fisher-Price Fisher Price Laugh and Learn house:

This was one of the best toys we purchased. Let's start with my personal favorite the light switch and door bell. Very cool! There is a clock at the top center. Helps with counting. They have a circle that has the sun on one side and the moon on the other. My child would spin that over and over. One of his favorites was the flower petal, he would spin it just like the wheel. He also loved the radio, it has four songs on it. It's super cute and the songs are catchy! You'll find yourself singing to them! There is a window that slides up and down. One of the coolest features is at the side the you can slide the ball into and it drop but it counts the ball. There is a mailbox with plastic "mail" that you can put into the box. I would pretend to write a letter and put in there and he would pretend to read the letter. It was quite adorable! Here is the best thing, it has been about 3-4 years and the original batteries it came with, still work! I was dreading changing them because they take a bunch of batteries but I've NEVER had to replace them. "It's bumper to bumper on the rainbow bridge..."

Great toy for hours of fun!

Comments about Fisher-Price Fisher Price Laugh and Learn house:

My son got this for Christmas when he was 6 months old and has been using this for two years now. He loves this house! It's great because as he got older, he could do more with it, but even as a 6 month old he enjoyed opening and closing the door, window and mailbox. So it works for a variety of developmental stages. It takes up a bit of space, but it's a great toy!

Who doesn't want their child to laugh and learn?

from Houston, TX

Comments about Fisher-Price Fisher Price Laugh and Learn house:

The first thing to say about the **Fisher Price Laugh and Learn house** is that toddlers and crawlers, and even preschoolers love to play with it. It is adorable and offers many different interactive learning and fun activities.

It has activities for learning ABCs, 123s and listening to and singing along to songs, learn colors and shapes and even opposites. It is interactive so as your child plays there will be responses. Sing along to some favorite songs like Itysy Bitsy Spider, Hickory Dickory Dock and Doggy in the Window.

Children can explore in the **Fisher Price Laugh and Learn house **doing whatever activity appeals to them and there will be lots of those. They can do them over and over again.

The house is sturdy and durable, plan it lasting for longer than your child will be playing with it and it will definitely last for baby number 2.

It can be a little hard to assemble and expensive, but if you are lucky you can even find one to buy from someone else that has a child that has outgrown it.

Fisher Price Laugh and Learn House will keep baby busy for hours

from Peoria, AZ

Comments about Fisher-Price Fisher Price Laugh and Learn house:

Fisher Price Laugh and Learn Play house is chocked full of fun and great ways for baby to learn and laugh all the way from letters to everyday experiences. The Laugh and Learn Play House will keep your baby entertained for hours while learning numbers, counting, and letters as well as shapes, opposites, colors, and more.Learning the alpahbet is fun with the sing-a-long radio and droping the balls in the rainspout will help learn numbers as well as provide hours or entertainment. Provides lots of opposities such as up and down, open and close, day and night to learn and challenge. Singng along while learning. Listen or sing along with over twenty songs.including songs

Kept my son occupied for long periods of time!

from Staten Island, NY

Comments about Fisher-Price Fisher Price Laugh and Learn house:

The Fisher Price Laugh and Learn house provides lots of fun for toddlers.  It has doorbell which was my son's favorite, teaching house numbers, lights and lots of sounds.  My son's other favorite feature was the door and how it could swing open and he could crawl through it.  I love that all of the laugh and learn products fisher price manufactures seems to have the laugh mode and the learn mode.  I've always been a big fan of the learn mode even for the youngest of children.  The only con of this toy is that it did have this ball thing on the side that you could put the ball through and it would come to the bottom and sing.  Within the first few minutes these balls were lost and even after finidng them a lot of times, I had to take them away because they were thrown and rolled behind the fridge...not a good idea.  This toy was very enjoyable though and I'm glad to see they even have made other versions of it including a kitchen and barn!

Fisher Price Laugh and Learn: Great first year toy.

from Big Island, VA

Comments about Fisher-Price Fisher Price Laugh and Learn house:

We have a great picture of our son on his first birthday. With new gifts all around he is playing with his Fisher Price Laugh and Learn House and showing off to his buddies all the things his house can do.

From sitting up, to crawling, to pulling up and to standing, the Fisher Price Laugh and Learn House keeps attracting, entertaining and teaching your children.

The Fisher Price Laugh and Learn House is very interactive. What can kids do?

Check the mail and take it in and out, over and over and over.

Ring the door bell and enjoy the lights and sounds.

Open the door and crawl through it and close it behind you.

Choose from favorite songs and play music.

This Laugh and Learn house has two sides so the play never gets boring but yet it is a one piece free standing house so it doesn't take up tons of room and can be easily slid out of the way when play time is over.

***My Viewpoint: *** This is a great toy for kids that are about six months old and they will play with it for many months, usually until shortly after they start walking. It proved to be durable enough to passed down to the cousins in perfect working order. Fisher Price really hit home with babies with the Laugh and Learn House.

Welcome home!

from Converse, TX

Comments about Fisher-Price Fisher Price Laugh and Learn house:

The Fisher Price Laugh and Learn House was a huge hit this past holiday season for the girls. This house has so many features I do not even know where to start! I like how the door makes noise when you open and close it. : ) I really like how both of my girls (ages 4 1/2 years and 14 months) are able to both play with it at the same time and there are so many things they can do. Right now they really like checking the mail and and switching the features from day to night and vice versa. We have it set up right in front of their play area so they have to come in through the door. I think this is something that we will have for a long time! It was quite a pain to put together (I swear though more and more things are these days!) anticipating this we put it together a couple days before Christmas, we still agree that was a great decision! I also think that it is quite pricey. We watched its price at a couple stores like hawks during the holiday season to see where we could get the best price (hooray for early gift card gifts!)

great toy for many ages

from Prairie Village, KS

Comments about Fisher-Price Fisher Price Laugh and Learn house:

So my motherin law wanted to get a fun christmas toy for my daughter she wasalmost a year pulling up not yet walking.  After looking at a few decided on this one.  It was a little pricey but lookedto have many features so I figured it would be worth it.  Now one thing is that it is a little time consuming to put together. There are many parts and it comes in alot of parts.  But once put together there are many activities.  One of my daughters favorite was opening th door mailbox and window.  It is sturdy enough to where she could put up and it has a few modes a learning mode where there are different words and songs,  it also has a place you can put balls down the side and a sorter in the front door.   The top teaches numbers now my daughter very much liked this when she could crawl around but my soon loves at well they love to play together at 2 and half she is still interested it is like her own little house.

One of our favorite toys

from Calhoun, GA

Comments about Fisher-Price Fisher Price Laugh and Learn house:

This is one of my son's favorite toys!!! He and his friends all have one because when one of them played with it, they each had to have one.  It is a fun toys that can last a long time.  The toy is great for parents because it can begin being used at around 6 months up to around 2 or longer.  My son still plays with it. The house features a lantern, mail bos, flowers, radio, sun and moon, dog bowl, and much more.  the door is great to climb through or peak through when the get a bit older. My son used to pull up on it when he was younger and now he just presses all of the buttons and opens and closes all of the doors.  He really enjoys this toy and I would highly reccommend it!  I believe it take 4 AA batteries.  When the batteries are working, it plays music ( a choice of 4 radio stations) and the light flips on and off.  My son at 21 months still plays with this toy and enjoys it so much.

The Fisher Price Laugh and Learn House is one of the best toys!

from Santa Clarita, CA

Comments about Fisher-Price Fisher Price Laugh and Learn house:

The Fisher Price Laugh and Learn House has been one of the best toy purchases I've made as a parent. I purchased it just before she turned one and at nearly two years old, she still plays with it all the time. It definitely is a growing toy. Many other toys that are geared for one-year olds just haven't lasted the way this one has. There are not too many pieces to it, so it is easy to keep up with all of them, yet there are many different "features" for my child to play with. She has learned shapes and colors using the L&L House and has been able to practice skills such as placing shaped objects into the proper cut-outs. Playing with the L&L House, children also hear and see "up and down", "open and close", and "on and off." It is made of plastic, but we've had no problem with any sharp edges. There is also a finger's sized space between the door and the door frame, so there are never pinched fingers when opening and closing the door. It has been very durable too.