4.8
UPPAbaby
UPPAbaby VISTA Standard Stroller

UPPAbaby VISTA Standard Stroller

4.8

Pros

• Durable (4)

• Reviewer Profile:
    • First time parent (3)

Good choice for traveling

from Guanica, PR

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Easy To Set Up

Cons

• Really nothing

• Long Trips

Comments about UPPAbaby VISTA Standard Stroller:

That make my travelings more easy, is a good choice.

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Good stroller

from Mastic beach NY

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Durable
  • Sturdy

Cons

• Bulky
  • Heavy

• Infants
  • Toddlers

Comments about UPPAbaby VISTA Standard Stroller:

Pretty good stroller. Rides very smooth over rough surfaces- without waking up baby.
In overall pretty satisfied with the stroller ad my son loves it :)

Shop around for the best price on this gem

from Vancouver, BC

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Comfortable
  • Durable
  • Easily Stowed
  • Easy To Set Up
  • Easy To Steer
  • Lightweight
  • Sturdy

• Infants
    • Long Trips
    • Newborn
    • Short Trips
    • Toddlers

Comments about UPPAbaby VISTA Standard Stroller:

It took us a fair amount of research and decision-making to decide to get the UppaBaby Vista stroller, and for the most part, Mom had the final say.

However, it was easy to agree that this stroller was the lightest, strongest and most agile of the six or seven we 'tested'. I believe it is made with aircraft grade aluminum which makes it extremely lightweight, almost like a feather. The footswitch brake is solid and reliable. Collapsing the Vista, once you learn the trick, can be done in about two motions and two seconds.

The weight and ease of use were key factors in Mom's decision; she wanted an easy time hauling in and out of the trunk, up stairs etc…

The bassinette included was helpful too. It provided good shade, a pleasant view of the little one, and was nice and big so our daughter could squirm and flail around.

I totally recommend this stroller. While it is a little more expensive than many, it is a sturdy and flawlessly designed stroller (with a potentially high resale value).

worth every penny

Comments about UPPAbaby VISTA Standard Stroller:

This stroller is amazing. My husband is well over 6 ft so when we started looking for a stroller it was one of three strollers he could push with out bending over. The Uppa is easy to open and close and light weight compared to other strollers. The basket at the bottom is perfectly placed and big which is awesome. I live in the city so the wheels are great for his and bumps. It comes with the bassinet which Mt son slept in the first 6 weeks. There are also additional attachments for a family with more than one child. The last important thing to know is that Uppa has a travel bag available for purchase but they will replace any damagwd parts for up to 2 years should somethibg hapen. We travel alot and had an issue they replaced the parts withour any hassel. This is a pricy stroller but if you take good care of it it is well worth the investment.

Maneuverability
    So easy to maneuver. Both sets if grandparents were amazed by it.

Excellent Stroller and Fantastic Company

Comments about UPPAbaby VISTA Standard Stroller:

The stroller has everything a new parent could want, a large basket, a bassinet and a seat, as well as a really easy push. Before my daughter was born I went around looking at various types of strollers. My sister-in-law had a Uppababy Vista for her son who was then two and a half. I always found it to be easy to push, and he loved his stroller. It was a relatively easy decision that I was getting an Uppababy Vista. In the last two years with my Uppababy Vista, I have grown to love it even more. My daughter naps in it. I take it on both long and short walks. In terms of how it handles in various weather conditions, I unfortunately cannot say. I have not left Los Angeles with it. I really do love my stroller and have recommended it to so many people. I was given advice by a friend when they found out I was pregnant, whatever stroller you get you have to enjoy pushing. I have to honestly say that of all the strollers I have come across, Uppababy Vista is by far my favourite and the easiest one to push!

Since I purchased it almost 2 years ago, have had minor issues with the wheels and frame. A quick call to the company, the same day new wheels and frame were already being sent to me. My only wish for Uppababy is to come up with a similar quality double stroller. I am now expecting my second and my one complaint about the stroller is that I do not like the optional jump seat attachment. I will not part with my Uppababy, we'll just have to figure something out.

Strolling through the park

Comments about UPPAbaby VISTA Standard Stroller:

For the most part I enjoyed the stroller very much and my son loves it as well, which was the most important factor in choosing the product. For the most part I have become very happy with the way that things are going and I am pleased with the way the stroller moves on various surfaces. I will be buying another stroller for my grandson for his birthday in February.

Amazing

Comments about UPPAbaby VISTA Standard Stroller:

I love my UPPAbaby vista. I take it wherever I go.

It is easy to fold and take along on trips.

Safety
    It has straps for the baby and has the bar as added protection.

Child Comfort
    My baby always seems happy in it. I rock her to sleep in it sometimes.

Moves Nicely.

Wheels are nice and big, good for wherever you go.

Love it

Comments about UPPAbaby VISTA Standard Stroller:

I have been in love with this stroller ever since it came out, but just like any other product that is new in the market. It was very expensive.

I have owned a stroller before this one, which was good enough for my baby, well, that was until I got the UPPAbabh VISTA.

This stroller is very durable, comfy and changes to multiple positions, which grows with your baby. I always wanted a stroller where my baby can sleep comfortably in the first few months of life, which this stroller did.
    Also, I wanted one that can change baby's facing, from facing forward to facing me when I walk around.

The design of this stroller is very sleek and modern which one of the features that I loved about it. It is really easy to change position and to open and close.

There is also the different color collection, it's not much but it's enough. The only thing I would change about this stroller is the price of it. It's really expensive for a strollers. If I didn't get it as a present, I don't think I would've been able to afford it. Even if I bought it off of a website where it was used, because it still would've been expensive.

Best stroller ever!

Comments about UPPAbaby VISTA Standard Stroller:

I love this stroller because of all the functional ways to use it. The price point tends to be a little high but when you start using it you realize how useful this stroller really is.

The design is actually very functional with the easy to switch bassinett to toddler seat. The bassinett is really one of the main reasons I bought this stroller from Uppababy. I loved toting my little one on walks and quick trips to the grocery store while he slept nicely in his cozy little bassinett.

Safety
    This stroller definitely is very safe. I love how when placing the bassinett or toddler seat into its spot, it will click into place which assures me that my baby won't randomly fall out by my carelessness.

Child Comfort
    My baby loves his Vista, from when he was a newborn in his bassinett to now being in the toddler seat with the 3different positions. He likes the fully reclined position for naps when we're at themall or out and about, the mid position for strolling so he can still see what's going on, and the upright position for when we're out and I want him to eat his snacks without having to worry about choking from being too angled in his stroller.

Maneuverability
    The wheels are the best in this stroller, easy to move, they just glide on the pavement. honestly I don't even need both hands to push this stroller, it just glides with one finger. Its awesome!

This is our first kid but hopefully this stroller will be durable enough to use for the second child as well.

• Maneuverability:

This stroller is an amazing workhorse!

Comments about UPPAbaby VISTA Standard Stroller:

I love how lightweight and easy to maneuver this stroller is. It fits neatly in my compact vehicle as well. Also, the oversize carriage underneath is awesome! Both my toddler and my infant fit comfortably in the double stroller UPPA Baby Vista as well. My only complaint is that there are no cup holders for mommy!