Other Strollers:
Standard Strollers, Double Strollers
Baby Trend
Baby Trend Sit-n-Stand Ultra Stroller

Baby Trend Sit-n-Stand Ultra Stroller

Pros

• Durable (13)
  • Comfortable (8)
  • Easy to maneuver (6)
  • Easy to set up (6)
  • Easily stowed (5)

• Toddler (7)
  • Extended trips (5)
  • Infants (5)
  • Newborn (4)
  • Short trips (3)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Parent of two or more children (6)

The best thing ever when you have 2 kids!

Oh my goodness! I can not say enough great things about this stroller! It lasted 2 state moves, 2 children, everyday for 4 years! Yup 4 YEARS! It was easy enough for me to push after a c-section, injuries and days I just wasn't up to the parenting task. Both my boys used it! It stopped the fights with my toddler having to walk because it had somewhere for him to stand and I bought the extra seat later so he could sit. It traveled across 2 state lines, numerous shopping trips, park, beach, evening walks, and kids that like to spoil things. I would highly recommend this to all mother's, fathers, care givers, grandparents, anyone and everyone! This is by far the best stroller I've ever had or used!

A Dinosaur, but Good

I decided on this double stroller because I needed something that would accommodate an infant carrier and have space for a 2 year old to sit and be comfortable. While it is pretty easy to use (except for the occasional hard time folding it up) it's a good buy. The price is pretty good for what it is.

Positives: Accommodates 2 kids, including an infant carrier if necessary, good price, good neutral color, moves easily, nice for trips to the zoo or other places that have a lot of space to get through and few or no tight squeezes!

Negatives: Not always easy to fold, huge so hard to maneuver in a store, takes up a lot of space in the trunk, not enough storage space/not easy to use when infant carrier is in place, no cup holder if infant carrier is in place

While I seem to have a lot of negatives with this stroller, it works for me. It was the best stroller I could find at a decent price for what I currently needed. Once I'm not using an infant carrier, this stroller may be put up--too big to use with one child in the seat and the other standing. There are too many stores I can't really get into with this "dinosaur" but it's fine for now.

I have had this for years

from Indiana

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Comfortable
  • Easily Stowed
  • Easy To Set Up
  • Sturdy

Comments about Baby Trend Sit-n-Stand Ultra Stroller:

I have had this for around 4 years and love it! It's so nice being able to had my younger kid in the front and older ones in back one standing one walking. Easy to fold and so worth it

A lifesaver for our family

from Greensboro NC

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Comfortable
    • Durable
    • Easily Stowed
    • Easy To Set Up
    • Easy To Steer
    • Sturdy

Cons

• Not Adjustable

Comments about Baby Trend Sit-n-Stand Ultra Stroller:

We bought this after having our third baby. It is super easy to put the infant carrier in this stroller and have our toddler ride comfortably. The seat does not recline very far which is not great for naps. But it is safe and so convenient for our family.

The best thing ever when you have 2 kids!

from San Diego, ca

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Comfortable
    • Durable
    • Easily Stowed
    • Easy to clean
    • Easy To Set Up
    • Easy To Steer
    • Lightweight

• Air travel
      • Preemies
      • Preschool

Comments about Baby Trend Sit-n-Stand Ultra Stroller:

Love this sit and stand!

from Mohawk, NewYork

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Comfortable
      • Durable
      • Easy To Steer
      • Sturdy

Cons

• Bulky
      • Heavy

Comments about Baby Trend Sit-n-Stand Ultra Stroller:

I have an active 3yr old and a 8 month old. This stroller was perfect for them. It kept my toddler safe without her feeling tied down and my infant loved the ride.

I love this stroller!

from Sioux Falls, SD

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Comfortable
      • Durable
      • Easily Stowed
      • Easy To Set Up
      • Easy To Steer
      • Sturdy

Cons

• Heavy

Comments about Baby Trend Sit-n-Stand Ultra Stroller:

We use this stroller when we want to just walk around the mall, for quick trips to the store, and walks around the neighborhood. The thing I am not fond of is that for the "front seat", there is nothing for my child to hold onto or sit back on. Yes, it's great that there's a seat belt to keep the kid safe, but it'd be even better if there was a way for my child to have a handle bar to hold onto.

I love this item

from Arlington,washington

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Comfortable
      • Durable
      • Easy To Set Up
      • Easy To Steer
      • Sturdy

Cons

• Bulky

Comments about Baby Trend Sit-n-Stand Ultra Stroller:

I use this product for every walk I go on with my kids. Works well with a car seat and toddler. Don't like that it won't fit in my car trunk.

for sale

from san jose ca

About Me Grandparent

Pros

• Comfortable

Cons

• Cumbersome

Unknow

Wonderful Stroller

from Evansville, WI

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Comfortable
      • Durable
      • Easily Stowed
      • Easy To Set Up
      • Easy To Steer
      • Lightweight

Comments about Baby Trend Sit-n-Stand Ultra Stroller:

Though I am a first time parent I do still babysit and this stroller comes in handy when I do have both children. It's great to transport and for the kids when we are going to be walking for a long period of time. This is easy to steer and is great for children who want to be in and out of the stroller the whole time.

This stroller came in very handy!

from Puyallup, WA

Comments about Baby Trend Sit-n-Stand Ultra Stroller:

I was drawn to this years ago when I had a baby and a four year old at the same time. I needed something that would work for both of them. This worked great! I can't say that it is the best of the best, but it did the job. The fact that one could sit in the front while the other would sit or stand in the back was perfect for me. It saved a lot of time when going out. It was just great to have them both in the same place. It did pretty good with steering. You have to remember that you usually have a heavier kid in the back of it so it's going to be a little trickier to push. My only problem with this was that the underneath basket would rub against the wheels sometimes, especially when stuff was put into it. I would recommend getting this stroller. It made life a lot easier for me!

It was a good design.

Safety
        This stroller is safe. I liked when my child was sitting in the back rather than standing, but it worked both ways.

Child Comfort
        It's pretty comfortable. I didn't get many complaints about it. I guess the only thing was that from time to time the fabric on the seat in the back would come loose and start to slip off.

Maneuverability
        For the weight that is in it I would say that it is pretty easy to move around. It's a little harder to turn than a regular stroller, but not a huge difference.

My stroller lasted me for three years and was still working. The only thing that didn't hold up as well was the basket underneath.

• Maneuverability:

Very good for the kid that will not sit still

Comments about Baby Trend Sit-n-Stand Ultra Stroller:

Once our five hear old hit two keeping him in a stroller was next to impossible. Every single time he would get strapped in he would scream like there was a monster under the hood just waiting to get him. Turns out that he just was not a fan of being confined and sitting. This stroller is perfect for him because it allows him to stand and we do not have to walk at a snails pace because he is walking too. The other main thing I like about it is when we take it on all day shopping trips at the mall it gives us something to carry our bags and it was even nicer when we had a second child because we could transport both children with out buying a big two seat stroller.

The design of this stroller is as close to perfect as you can get. Both of our children can ride in this in comfort and it also allows them to stretch out when needed.

Safety
        The harness system keeps my child secure and in one place.

Child Comfort
        Well since neither of my children ever had a hard time falling asleep while riding in this stroller I will say it is comfortable.

Maneuverability
        Steers around corners very well and the front wheels make it easy to spin the stroller when needed.

We have had this stroller for a long time and it is currently on the second child. The first child put this stroller through a beating and it handled it very well and still is just as good as new.