Other Strollers:
Standard Strollers, Double Strollers
Baby Trend
Baby Trend Sit-n-Stand Ultra Stroller

Baby Trend Sit-n-Stand Ultra Stroller

Pros

• Durable (19)
  • Comfortable (12)
  • Easy to maneuver (10)
  • Easy to set up (9)
  • Easily stowed (8)

Cons

• Heavy (4)
  • Heavy / bulky (4)

• Toddler (12)
    • Safety:
    • Child Comfort:
    • Maneuverability:
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Parent of two or more children (10)

The best thing ever when you have 2 kids!

Oh my goodness! I can not say enough great things about this stroller! It lasted 2 state moves, 2 children, everyday for 4 years! Yup 4 YEARS! It was easy enough for me to push after a c-section, injuries and days I just wasn't up to the parenting task. Both my boys used it! It stopped the fights with my toddler having to walk because it had somewhere for him to stand and I bought the extra seat later so he could sit. It traveled across 2 state lines, numerous shopping trips, park, beach, evening walks, and kids that like to spoil things. I would highly recommend this to all mother's, fathers, care givers, grandparents, anyone and everyone! This is by far the best stroller I've ever had or used!

A Dinosaur, but Good

I decided on this double stroller because I needed something that would accommodate an infant carrier and have space for a 2 year old to sit and be comfortable. While it is pretty easy to use (except for the occasional hard time folding it up) it's a good buy. The price is pretty good for what it is.

Positives: Accommodates 2 kids, including an infant carrier if necessary, good price, good neutral color, moves easily, nice for trips to the zoo or other places that have a lot of space to get through and few or no tight squeezes!

Negatives: Not always easy to fold, huge so hard to maneuver in a store, takes up a lot of space in the trunk, not enough storage space/not easy to use when infant carrier is in place, no cup holder if infant carrier is in place

While I seem to have a lot of negatives with this stroller, it works for me. It was the best stroller I could find at a decent price for what I currently needed. Once I'm not using an infant carrier, this stroller may be put up--too big to use with one child in the seat and the other standing. There are too many stores I can't really get into with this "dinosaur" but it's fine for now.

Great product

from Brandon fl

About Me Parent of Multiples (Twins etc)

Pros

• Comfortable
  • Easy To Steer

Cons

• Heavy

Great product

Great product!

from Anderson, IN

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Comfortable
  • Durable
  • Easily Stowed
  • Easy To Set Up
  • Easy To Steer
  • Sturdy

Cons

• Heavy
  • Not Adjustable

Comments about Baby Trend Sit-n-Stand Ultra Stroller:

I have one of these strollers and I love it! Its great because my youngest child can ride in the seat and my middle child can sit or stand in the back . Its very handy and I'd recommend to any parent with little ones close in age!

The kids liked it, so I liked it

from Sacramento, CA

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Durable
  • Easy To Set Up
  • Easy To Steer
  • Sturdy

Cons

• Bulky

• 2 kids with 2-3 year gap
  • Paved trails

Comments about Baby Trend Sit-n-Stand Ultra Stroller:

We had a new baby and a what old and this was perfect. It is smaller than a double stroller and fits the need better. The 3 year old could walk next to us until they need a break and easily sit down. They could also ride standing up which they liked. The baby was happy in front and never disturbed much by my older son. It was great when going on long tail walks but also suitable for stores and other activities albeit a touch big. It folds and unfolds easily and quickly. This is also very durable. It can take a decent beating and still slow little wear. It doesn't look too fancy but it is perfect if your kids have that right age gap.

Love it!

from Phoenix Arizona

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Comfortable
  • Durable
  • Easily Stowed
  • Easy To Set Up
  • Easy To Steer
  • Lightweight
  • Sturdy

Cons

• Bulky
  • Seat doesn't recline more
  • Small umbrella

• Air travel

Comments about Baby Trend Sit-n-Stand Ultra Stroller:

I love this! My car seat fit perfectly in the clip on the back and my oldest could sit it the front. When my youngest outgrew his seat, it was perfect for my toddler to sit on the back and my baby was able to sit in the front!

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Would definitely recommend this

from Keke Georgia

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Comfortable
  • Easily Stowed
  • Lightweight

Comments about Baby Trend Sit-n-Stand Ultra Stroller:

When I had my second son I was looking all over for a good double stroller. I tried at least two others befor purchasing this one. It's perfect. It fit my newborn and my toddler very comfortably and now they are older and it still works amazing.

I have had this for years

from Indiana

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Comfortable
    • Easily Stowed
    • Easy To Set Up
    • Sturdy

Comments about Baby Trend Sit-n-Stand Ultra Stroller:

I have had this for around 4 years and love it! It's so nice being able to had my younger kid in the front and older ones in back one standing one walking. Easy to fold and so worth it

A lifesaver for our family

from Greensboro NC

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Comfortable
      • Durable
      • Easily Stowed
      • Easy To Set Up
      • Easy To Steer
      • Sturdy

Cons

• Not Adjustable

Comments about Baby Trend Sit-n-Stand Ultra Stroller:

We bought this after having our third baby. It is super easy to put the infant carrier in this stroller and have our toddler ride comfortably. The seat does not recline very far which is not great for naps. But it is safe and so convenient for our family.

The best thing ever when you have 2 kids!

from San Diego, ca

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Comfortable
      • Durable
      • Easily Stowed
      • Easy to clean
      • Easy To Set Up
      • Easy To Steer

• Air travel
        • Preemies
        • Preschool

Comments about Baby Trend Sit-n-Stand Ultra Stroller:

Love this sit and stand!

from Mohawk, NewYork

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Comfortable
        • Durable
        • Easy To Steer
        • Sturdy

Cons

• Bulky
        • Heavy

Comments about Baby Trend Sit-n-Stand Ultra Stroller:

I have an active 3yr old and a 8 month old. This stroller was perfect for them. It kept my toddler safe without her feeling tied down and my infant loved the ride.

I love this stroller!

from Sioux Falls, SD

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Comfortable
        • Durable
        • Easily Stowed
        • Easy To Set Up
        • Easy To Steer
        • Sturdy

Cons

• Heavy

Comments about Baby Trend Sit-n-Stand Ultra Stroller:

We use this stroller when we want to just walk around the mall, for quick trips to the store, and walks around the neighborhood. The thing I am not fond of is that for the "front seat", there is nothing for my child to hold onto or sit back on. Yes, it's great that there's a seat belt to keep the kid safe, but it'd be even better if there was a way for my child to have a handle bar to hold onto.