Other Strollers:
Standard Strollers, Double Strollers
Baby Trend
Baby Trend Sit-n-Stand Ultra Stroller

Baby Trend Sit-n-Stand Ultra Stroller

Pros

• Durable (10)
  • Comfortable (6)
  • Easy to maneuver (5)
  • Easy to set up (4)
  • Easily stowed (3)

• Toddler (5)
  • Infants (4)
  • Extended trips (3)
  • Newborn (3)
  • Short trips (3)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Parent of two or more children (4)

The best thing ever when you have 2 kids!

Oh my goodness! I can not say enough great things about this stroller! It lasted 2 state moves, 2 children, everyday for 4 years! Yup 4 YEARS! It was easy enough for me to push after a c-section, injuries and days I just wasn't up to the parenting task. Both my boys used it! It stopped the fights with my toddler having to walk because it had somewhere for him to stand and I bought the extra seat later so he could sit. It traveled across 2 state lines, numerous shopping trips, park, beach, evening walks, and kids that like to spoil things. I would highly recommend this to all mother's, fathers, care givers, grandparents, anyone and everyone! This is by far the best stroller I've ever had or used!

A Dinosaur, but Good

I decided on this double stroller because I needed something that would accommodate an infant carrier and have space for a 2 year old to sit and be comfortable. While it is pretty easy to use (except for the occasional hard time folding it up) it's a good buy. The price is pretty good for what it is.

Positives: Accommodates 2 kids, including an infant carrier if necessary, good price, good neutral color, moves easily, nice for trips to the zoo or other places that have a lot of space to get through and few or no tight squeezes!

Negatives: Not always easy to fold, huge so hard to maneuver in a store, takes up a lot of space in the trunk, not enough storage space/not easy to use when infant carrier is in place, no cup holder if infant carrier is in place

While I seem to have a lot of negatives with this stroller, it works for me. It was the best stroller I could find at a decent price for what I currently needed. Once I'm not using an infant carrier, this stroller may be put up--too big to use with one child in the seat and the other standing. There are too many stores I can't really get into with this "dinosaur" but it's fine for now.

The best thing ever when you have 2 kids!

from San Diego, ca

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Comfortable
  • Durable
  • Easily Stowed
  • Easy to clean
  • Easy To Set Up
  • Easy To Steer
  • Lightweight

• Air travel
    • Preemies
    • Preschool

Comments about Baby Trend Sit-n-Stand Ultra Stroller:

Love this sit and stand!

from Mohawk, NewYork

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Comfortable
    • Durable
    • Easy To Steer
    • Sturdy

Cons

• Bulky
    • Heavy

Comments about Baby Trend Sit-n-Stand Ultra Stroller:

I have an active 3yr old and a 8 month old. This stroller was perfect for them. It kept my toddler safe without her feeling tied down and my infant loved the ride.

I love this stroller!

from Sioux Falls, SD

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Comfortable
    • Durable
    • Easily Stowed
    • Easy To Set Up
    • Easy To Steer
    • Sturdy

Cons

• Heavy

Comments about Baby Trend Sit-n-Stand Ultra Stroller:

We use this stroller when we want to just walk around the mall, for quick trips to the store, and walks around the neighborhood. The thing I am not fond of is that for the "front seat", there is nothing for my child to hold onto or sit back on. Yes, it's great that there's a seat belt to keep the kid safe, but it'd be even better if there was a way for my child to have a handle bar to hold onto.

I love this item

from Arlington,washington

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Comfortable
    • Durable
    • Easy To Set Up
    • Easy To Steer
    • Sturdy

Cons

• Bulky

Comments about Baby Trend Sit-n-Stand Ultra Stroller:

I use this product for every walk I go on with my kids. Works well with a car seat and toddler. Don't like that it won't fit in my car trunk.

for sale

from san jose ca

About Me Grandparent

Pros

• Comfortable

Cons

• Cumbersome

Unknow

Wonderful Stroller

from Evansville, WI

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Comfortable
    • Durable
    • Easily Stowed
    • Easy To Set Up
    • Easy To Steer
    • Lightweight

Comments about Baby Trend Sit-n-Stand Ultra Stroller:

Though I am a first time parent I do still babysit and this stroller comes in handy when I do have both children. It's great to transport and for the kids when we are going to be walking for a long period of time. This is easy to steer and is great for children who want to be in and out of the stroller the whole time.

This stroller came in very handy!

from Puyallup, WA

Comments about Baby Trend Sit-n-Stand Ultra Stroller:

I was drawn to this years ago when I had a baby and a four year old at the same time. I needed something that would work for both of them. This worked great! I can't say that it is the best of the best, but it did the job. The fact that one could sit in the front while the other would sit or stand in the back was perfect for me. It saved a lot of time when going out. It was just great to have them both in the same place. It did pretty good with steering. You have to remember that you usually have a heavier kid in the back of it so it's going to be a little trickier to push. My only problem with this was that the underneath basket would rub against the wheels sometimes, especially when stuff was put into it. I would recommend getting this stroller. It made life a lot easier for me!

It was a good design.

Safety
      This stroller is safe. I liked when my child was sitting in the back rather than standing, but it worked both ways.

Child Comfort
      It's pretty comfortable. I didn't get many complaints about it. I guess the only thing was that from time to time the fabric on the seat in the back would come loose and start to slip off.

Maneuverability
      For the weight that is in it I would say that it is pretty easy to move around. It's a little harder to turn than a regular stroller, but not a huge difference.

My stroller lasted me for three years and was still working. The only thing that didn't hold up as well was the basket underneath.

• Maneuverability:

Very good for the kid that will not sit still

Comments about Baby Trend Sit-n-Stand Ultra Stroller:

Once our five hear old hit two keeping him in a stroller was next to impossible. Every single time he would get strapped in he would scream like there was a monster under the hood just waiting to get him. Turns out that he just was not a fan of being confined and sitting. This stroller is perfect for him because it allows him to stand and we do not have to walk at a snails pace because he is walking too. The other main thing I like about it is when we take it on all day shopping trips at the mall it gives us something to carry our bags and it was even nicer when we had a second child because we could transport both children with out buying a big two seat stroller.

The design of this stroller is as close to perfect as you can get. Both of our children can ride in this in comfort and it also allows them to stretch out when needed.

Safety
      The harness system keeps my child secure and in one place.

Child Comfort
      Well since neither of my children ever had a hard time falling asleep while riding in this stroller I will say it is comfortable.

Maneuverability
      Steers around corners very well and the front wheels make it easy to spin the stroller when needed.

We have had this stroller for a long time and it is currently on the second child. The first child put this stroller through a beating and it handled it very well and still is just as good as new.

Great Double Stroller

from Colorado Springs, CO

Comments about Baby Trend Sit-n-Stand Ultra Stroller:

I have been trying out many different strollers from willing friends to help me find just the right double stroller for me. This one is amazing. I love the versatility of it. It can accommodate two children up to fifty pounds each. They can be both toddlers/young children, a toddler/young child and a baby, or two babies. The orientation can also be adjusted to fit your needs. My situation calls for a baby and a toddler. The configuration I love the best is having the baby car seat up top closest to the push handles. This way I can see my baby while knowing my toddler is also secure in the front seat. If you wish you can adjust it so that the baby is farther forward but still facing you and your toddler is closest to you. My daughter does like to stand on the back but only for short periods of time. She is more comfortable in the actual stroller seat which is how I use it most with her. There is two cup holders for me while pushing and two cup holders for my daughter. Her cup holders can be moved depending on if she is using the back to sit or stand option or if she is farther forward in the stroller seat. I like that there is two cup holders so she has one for her drink and one for her snack cup. The cup holders are deep enough to hold her cup without it falling out over every little bump. It folds up compactly and fits nicely in the trunk of my Dodge Dart.Overall, great double stroller.

Sit and Stand Stroller

from Haughton, LA

Comments about Baby Trend Sit-n-Stand Ultra Stroller:

Best stroller ever! This has been the best buy since I have been buying baby products for my two grandbabies. We have been very impressed with this stroller.

It has a very nice design to it. We have not found any issues with the design, it is very modern.

Safety
      I haven't experienced any problems with this stroller for safety reasons. So far it has been very safe for my now 11 month old and 3 year old grandson's.

Child Comfort
      Both of my grandbabies enjoy riding in this stroller. They seem to enjoy it and never complain or act like anything is uncomfortable for them.

Maneuverability
      It glides very easily. We have not had any problems maneuvering it through stores isles, at the zoo or the malls.

This stroller has proved to be very durable. My grandson that is 3 loves standing on it and riding. He is always jumping off and back on when we stop or he sees something he wants to look at. He has also rode in the front of it as well and so far, it has held up. We have had the stroller for 11 months.