4.8
Baby Jogger City Mini Single Stroller

Baby Jogger City Mini Single Stroller

4.8

• Maneuverability:

Great stroller for those with full hands!

I love our City Series Baby Jogger in lavender.  It is 3 years old and I love the swivel versus straight wheels function. I also love that the stroller folds with one hand!! It is a bit bulky, but it sounds like there are smaller versions on the market now. I use it regularly.  It can even hold our 8 year olds if needed at Disney!  It is easy to navigate this stroller and you do not grow weary of pushing it. I do wish that it had a drink holder on the handle. It would also be nice if the storage was a tiny bit sturdier. I store a lot of stuff when I am pushing a stroller, and sometimes the straps pull and the velcro slips.  This stroller will recline, but it does not fully recline.  It is easy to pull the tab to recline or put the stroller in an upright position.  There is no snack tray on the stroller.  However, you may be able to buy one.  You can buy an accessory which allows you to place your infant car seat in the stroller. That is a fabulous feature!

Not enough bang for buck

I purchased this stroller at a local baby store and the salesperson sold me on its durability, ease of steering, and adjustable canopy. I was also extremely impressed with the easy to fold feature, you just pull on a tab on the middle of the seat and the stroller closes up so that was definitely a great selling feature.

However I quickly realized that for the price I paid, I did not receive it's worth as far as convenience and features go. One downside is that you cannot hang your bag on the handle or it will affect the way you can steer the stroller and it is not recommended by Baby Jogger. Also, their accessories are flimsy and the cupholder we bought for it is not the greatest, it shifts a lot and then if you have that there you definitely cannot hang anything on the handles. The basket underneath is really hard to get to and the straps holding baby in are cumbersome and not the easiest to use. Also the car seat we have is a peg perego so we bought the adjustable bar but the bar does not feel sturdy even when put on right and is such a pain to put on/off each time we take baby out on the stroller. (you could leave it on but then the stroller doesn't close very well when you fold it with the bar on it)

Overall it is an okay stroller but for the money we paid I would have considered a lot of other strollers with better features.

I love it

from tampa, Fl

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Easy to Assemble
  • Easy to Clean
  • Good Support
  • Lightweight
  • Visually Stimulating

Cons

• Difficult To Store
  • Unstable

• Early Walkers
  • Feeding
  • Infants
  • Playtime

Comments about Baby Jogger City Mini Single Stroller:

Walk with my baby every day and give the food inside it

Best stroller

from Casablanca, Morocco

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Easy to Assemble
  • Easy to Clean
  • Good Support
  • Stable

• Early Walkers
    • Playtime
    • Special Needs

Comments about Baby Jogger City Mini Single Stroller:

I am a huge fan of this stroller!! I love how easy it is to fold up. I took it through security and then gate checked it.It's simple but functions great. Works well for multiple terrains, push is pretty decent, price is fair, seat is comfortable, canopy is fabulous.

Travels Well

Comments about Baby Jogger City Mini Single Stroller:

The city-jogger mini stroller came highly recommended by several of my friends with children. I have been very happy with this stroller. I have used it since my son was 4 months until presently and he is now 2 years. It is lightweight and maneuvers well on many types of terrain. it also collapses easily for storage and transport. Now that I am a Mother of 2 - I was saddened to discover that this model cannot be converted into a double stroller. There is an attachment offered by the company, but is not compatible with the baby jogger mini. Therefore, I would recommend consideration for a different model of the baby jogger if the parents are considering more than one child. The price is fair in comparison to similar strollers. It is available in a variety of colors and has several accessories for purchase if the customer desires to add a cup holder, for instance.

A great purchase

Comments about Baby Jogger City Mini Single Stroller:

I am so thrilled with my purchase of the baby jogger city mini single stroller. This particular stroller really is wonderful. First of all this stroller is so sleek and beautiful. I feel so proud when I have my little baby in that stroller. Before my baby was born I was an avid runner. This stroller allowed me to continue my passion after my baby was born and now it is something we share together. This particular stroller is so easy to operate and to open and close. I can really open and close it with only one hand! It is a little expensive but it's worth every single penny. I would recommend it to anyone!

This stroller has a beautiful design. I love the color and the sleekness.

Safety
    I absolutely feel that my child is safe in this stroller. The buckles are wonderful.

Child Comfort
    Wonderful comfort!

Maneuverability
    Takes uneven ground easily and does well on turns.

I have had mine for almost a year and I use it a lot and it's in great shape!

Great Jogging Stroller

from Colorado Springs, CO

Comments about Baby Jogger City Mini Single Stroller:

I got to borrow this jogging stroller from a friend of mine to test it out before deciding which stroller I would like to purchase myself and daughter to get back in shape. I tried both this stroller and the baby trend phantom jogging stroller. I love the large, over--sized sun cover that features two peek-a-boo window so that I can spy on my little one while in use. The seat reclines in multiple positions and my daughter finds the seat very comfortable. She often falls asleep on our jogs. The front tire swivels nicely and handles the roads and sidewalks very well without getting stopped up on cracks or bumps. The front tire can also be locked into position for regular stroller walking. This jogging stroller can also accommodate a baby car seat which faces you while jogging but I did not use this option since my daughter is already two years old. This particular stroller is available in six different colors and easily folded with one hand.

Love this stroller!

from Wesley Chapel, FL

Comments about Baby Jogger City Mini Single Stroller:

I bought this stroller because I wanted to start jogging with my infant. This stroller has been perfect. It glides so well and is so easy to use. I really do not even feel like I am pushing a stroller when I use this. It moves with me as I run. It is also very compact and easy to fold up and store. I literally just leave it in my truck all of the time since I use it so much. I use this at least 4 times a week for over a year and it works like brand new. I love it that my daughter still fits perfect in it and will for awhile. It is comfortable for children and comfortable for moms to use as well.

The design is great, and very easy to use.

Child Comfort
    My daughter loves this stroller and never complains about going in it. I would love if it would have a cup holder in the seating area, but we make do without one.

Maneuverability
    This stroller glides like it is on ice. It is so smooth and easy to move.

I have used this for over a year and have never had any issues with it. It works like brand new.

• Maneuverability:

Best single stroller in my fleet.

Comments about Baby Jogger City Mini Single Stroller:

I had two babies 12 months apart and have had a variety of strollers in my garage, so many that my husband calls me a stroller hoarder. I've tried everything from simple umbrella strollers to a high-end Bugaboo and have always come back to my first stroller, the City Mini (incidentally the City Mini GT is my favorite double stroller, but that's another review). I love how light it is for a fully-featured stroller. No other stroller is easier to fold and lift with one hand. The harness is easy to adjust and use and the canopy coverage is outstanding. The basket is easily accessible from the side but not so much from the back. The wheels roll very smoothly over virtually any terrain, even the cobblestone streets of our city. It's a dream to take on public transit, and fits easily in any store or doctor's office. The fabric is super easy to wipe clean. If I could change anything about the stroller, I would add magnetic closures for the peek-a-boo window instead of velcro and I would include a belly bar/snack tray in the box. For this price point I think these things should be included, although we really haven't missed them (much) in the two years we've owned this stroller. They would be nice to have but really aren't a necessity. Also, the fully upright position isn't actually fully upright, although I do love the full recline! I would definitely buy this stroller again (and have, in the double version!).

Super stroller

Comments about Baby Jogger City Mini Single Stroller:

I absolutely love the baby jogger stroller. It is wonderful for all outdoor activities, and jogging after my daughter would not have been as easy without it. It is very lightweight and easy to maneuver. It is also very durable and comfortable for the baby to sit,sleep, and enjoy the ride!

One handed folding stroller

Comments about Baby Jogger City Mini Single Stroller:

Amazing stroller. I wanted a lightweight stroller that was a no brainer to use. I also wanted a stroller that would fold and unfold fast and easy. This stroller fits all those needs and more. I went to a custom store and had the salesperson demonstrate every stroller, high end and low end. Then I played with the ones I liked. This stroller hands down was the perfect stroller as soon as I first pulled that one handed strap and folded the stroller. I was in love. I was pleasantly shocked at the price. I couldn't believe it was so much less expensive than the other highly regarded, named brands, and yet so much easier to use. I am not joking when I tell you that you only need one hand to pull the strap and fold the stroller. This stroller also opens up just as easy. It pops into place quick and has a brake feature as well. I also love the super easy strap and belt feature. The really cool feature about this stroller is that it reclines all the way down so your toddler can lay down and take a nap. This comes in handy believe me. The shade on the top is really cool too. It is so big and comes down really low to shade your child from the wind and sun. What's neat is that you can fold the tabs back on the top and they reveal a plastic see through sun roof. I have a weak back and this stroller is so light but super durable too. My little one and I took countless hours of walks with this stroller and it has held up beautifully. You can buy adapters to put your infant car seat carrier on the stroller so it doubles as a carrier and a stroller for your toddler. I love the optional accessory tray for sippy cups and cheerios. There is also an optional cup and key holder for the parents to strap across the top. The basket at the bottom holds a purse just fine. I also purchased a big hook to hang the diaper bag or any shopping bags on the back of the stroller. This stroller is so perfect I can't even imagine life without it.

Baby Jogger City Mini Stroller

Comments about Baby Jogger City Mini Single Stroller:

This is a great overall stroller. We live in the city and this stroller is easy to maneuver around. One of it's great features is that it folds up easily with one hand and is pretty compact. The canopy is very generously sized and covers most of my 2 year old. The basked underneath is also generously sized and there is an additional large deep pocket on the back of the stroller. The seat folds down almost flat which is great for napping kids. We did encounter one problem at the airport, it would not fit through the scanner so we had to take all 4 wheels off in order for it to fit. The wheels came off easily enough and were put back on without a problem. I had the opportunity to compare it to a BOB stroller, and the BOB was much lighter and easier to maneuver in comparison. However, the City Mini is great if you are not using it as a true "jogging" stroller, especially for the price.