4.8
BJ11210, BJ11221, BJ11240, BJ11236, BJ11228, BJ11257
Baby Jogger City Mini Single Stroller

Baby Jogger City Mini Single Stroller

4.8

Pros

• Easy to assemble (5)
  • Good support (4)
  • Lightweight (3)
  • Stable (3)

• Early walkers (4)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • First time parent (5)

Great stroller for those with full hands!

I love our City Series Baby Jogger in lavender.  It is 3 years old and I love the swivel versus straight wheels function. I also love that the stroller folds with one hand!! It is a bit bulky, but it sounds like there are smaller versions on the market now. I use it regularly.  It can even hold our 8 year olds if needed at Disney!  It is easy to navigate this stroller and you do not grow weary of pushing it. I do wish that it had a drink holder on the handle. It would also be nice if the storage was a tiny bit sturdier. I store a lot of stuff when I am pushing a stroller, and sometimes the straps pull and the velcro slips.  This stroller will recline, but it does not fully recline.  It is easy to pull the tab to recline or put the stroller in an upright position.  There is no snack tray on the stroller.  However, you may be able to buy one.  You can buy an accessory which allows you to place your infant car seat in the stroller. That is a fabulous feature!

Not enough bang for buck

I purchased this stroller at a local baby store and the salesperson sold me on its durability, ease of steering, and adjustable canopy. I was also extremely impressed with the easy to fold feature, you just pull on a tab on the middle of the seat and the stroller closes up so that was definitely a great selling feature.

However I quickly realized that for the price I paid, I did not receive it's worth as far as convenience and features go. One downside is that you cannot hang your bag on the handle or it will affect the way you can steer the stroller and it is not recommended by Baby Jogger. Also, their accessories are flimsy and the cupholder we bought for it is not the greatest, it shifts a lot and then if you have that there you definitely cannot hang anything on the handles. The basket underneath is really hard to get to and the straps holding baby in are cumbersome and not the easiest to use. Also the car seat we have is a peg perego so we bought the adjustable bar but the bar does not feel sturdy even when put on right and is such a pain to put on/off each time we take baby out on the stroller. (you could leave it on but then the stroller doesn't close very well when you fold it with the bar on it)

Overall it is an okay stroller but for the money we paid I would have considered a lot of other strollers with better features.

this is so nice i wold te bay this

from Algeria

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Easy To Steer

Cons

• Doesn't Clip in Easily

• Air travel
  • Preemies

i use thes all day

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Love!

from Davison, mi

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Easy to Assemble
  • Good Support
  • Lightweight
  • Stable

• Toddlers

Comments about Baby Jogger City Mini Single Stroller:

To push my daughter around daily

High quality compact stroller

from Minneapolis, MN

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Easy to Assemble
    • Lightweight
    • Stable

• Toddlers

Comments about Baby Jogger City Mini Single Stroller:

I have a small car (a Kia Soul) with a really small trunk. I needed a compact stroller that would not use up the entire trunk. This one is great - I still have half the trunk available for groceries etc. It's super easy to fold up - you pull a handle on the seat and it folds up in a single motion. My son (16 months old) is very happy in it for longer walks, so I assume it is very comfortable. The metal frame gives it a sturdy feel and it's so easy to handle that you can easily push it with one hand. The basket underneath is small, probably a trade off for the stroller being so compact. I got the accessory that attaches to the handlebar that holds a drink, phone, keys, wallet, etc. for some extra room. The easy handling, quick storage, sturdy feel, and comfort for my son all lead me to highly recommend this stroller if you're looking for something compact and high quality.

happy bub

from Australia

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Easy to Assemble
      • Good Support

• Infants

Comments about Baby Jogger City Mini Single Stroller:

This has been a life saver. My bub loves it so much. It is so comfotable as well. Highly recommended.

I love it

from tampa, Fl

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Easy to Assemble
        • Easy to Clean
        • Good Support
        • Lightweight
        • Visually Stimulating

Cons

• Difficult To Store
        • Unstable

• Feeding
        • Infants
        • Playtime

Comments about Baby Jogger City Mini Single Stroller:

Walk with my baby every day and give the food inside it

Best stroller

from Casablanca, Morocco

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Easy to Assemble
        • Easy to Clean
        • Good Support
        • Stable

• Playtime
          • Special Needs

Comments about Baby Jogger City Mini Single Stroller:

I am a huge fan of this stroller!! I love how easy it is to fold up. I took it through security and then gate checked it.It's simple but functions great. Works well for multiple terrains, push is pretty decent, price is fair, seat is comfortable, canopy is fabulous.

Travels Well

Comments about Baby Jogger City Mini Single Stroller:

The city-jogger mini stroller came highly recommended by several of my friends with children. I have been very happy with this stroller. I have used it since my son was 4 months until presently and he is now 2 years. It is lightweight and maneuvers well on many types of terrain. it also collapses easily for storage and transport. Now that I am a Mother of 2 - I was saddened to discover that this model cannot be converted into a double stroller. There is an attachment offered by the company, but is not compatible with the baby jogger mini. Therefore, I would recommend consideration for a different model of the baby jogger if the parents are considering more than one child. The price is fair in comparison to similar strollers. It is available in a variety of colors and has several accessories for purchase if the customer desires to add a cup holder, for instance.

A great purchase

Comments about Baby Jogger City Mini Single Stroller:

I am so thrilled with my purchase of the baby jogger city mini single stroller. This particular stroller really is wonderful. First of all this stroller is so sleek and beautiful. I feel so proud when I have my little baby in that stroller. Before my baby was born I was an avid runner. This stroller allowed me to continue my passion after my baby was born and now it is something we share together. This particular stroller is so easy to operate and to open and close. I can really open and close it with only one hand! It is a little expensive but it's worth every single penny. I would recommend it to anyone!

This stroller has a beautiful design. I love the color and the sleekness.

Safety
          I absolutely feel that my child is safe in this stroller. The buckles are wonderful.

Child Comfort
          Wonderful comfort!

Maneuverability
          Takes uneven ground easily and does well on turns.

I have had mine for almost a year and I use it a lot and it's in great shape!

Great Jogging Stroller

from Colorado Springs, CO

Comments about Baby Jogger City Mini Single Stroller:

I got to borrow this jogging stroller from a friend of mine to test it out before deciding which stroller I would like to purchase myself and daughter to get back in shape. I tried both this stroller and the baby trend phantom jogging stroller. I love the large, over--sized sun cover that features two peek-a-boo window so that I can spy on my little one while in use. The seat reclines in multiple positions and my daughter finds the seat very comfortable. She often falls asleep on our jogs. The front tire swivels nicely and handles the roads and sidewalks very well without getting stopped up on cracks or bumps. The front tire can also be locked into position for regular stroller walking. This jogging stroller can also accommodate a baby car seat which faces you while jogging but I did not use this option since my daughter is already two years old. This particular stroller is available in six different colors and easily folded with one hand.

Love this stroller!

from Wesley Chapel, FL

Comments about Baby Jogger City Mini Single Stroller:

I bought this stroller because I wanted to start jogging with my infant. This stroller has been perfect. It glides so well and is so easy to use. I really do not even feel like I am pushing a stroller when I use this. It moves with me as I run. It is also very compact and easy to fold up and store. I literally just leave it in my truck all of the time since I use it so much. I use this at least 4 times a week for over a year and it works like brand new. I love it that my daughter still fits perfect in it and will for awhile. It is comfortable for children and comfortable for moms to use as well.

The design is great, and very easy to use.

Child Comfort
          My daughter loves this stroller and never complains about going in it. I would love if it would have a cup holder in the seating area, but we make do without one.

Maneuverability
          This stroller glides like it is on ice. It is so smooth and easy to move.

I have used this for over a year and have never had any issues with it. It works like brand new.