4.8

4.8

Pros

Cons

• Maneuverability:

Britax B-Agile Travel system is the one to have!

I can not think of much to complain about with this Bitrax B-Agile Travel System. I purchased it before my daughter was born and I new upon purchasing it that it was one of the best. I had to have a travel system when my daughter was born. I just new it would be easier and more cost efficient to purchase the car seat with the stroller. I overall enjoyed using this travel system and it was a great match for my daughter.

Travel systems are the most interesting products. This travel system is made differently than some of the other travel systems I looked at before purchasing this one. This stroller has the two wheels connected on the front together which makes this travel system easy to maneuver around tight spaces. The great way that the car seat connects to the stroller is the best feature of all. I didn't even have to remove my baby from the car seat I just easily attached the car seat to the stroller which made it extra easy to handle.

Safety
The car seat and base make this travel system extremely safe. The base stays in your car, strapped down securely and the car seat just easily fits in it. This way the car seat is always locked down secure and I was sure my baby was always safe.

Child Comfort
No matter if my baby was in the car seat or the stroller part of this travel system, she was always extremely comfortable and loved being in either one.

When it comes to durability this travel system is one of the most durable. I used this travel system during my daughter's entire enfant stage and then it was confidently passed down to my brother and sister-n-law when my nephew was born. It has held up nicely and is still working like new now 6 years later. I'd say the Bitrax B-Agile Travel System is durable enough.

Easy, light, fast fold up

I love how this stroller has the easy fold up and i love how light weight it is. I also like how big the sun shade is, it covers my child completely.Read complete review

It could be better if it came with a snack tray instead of having to purchase it separate. Also i wish they had made the under basket bigger, you can hardly fit anything under there.

wow it's wenderful

from paris

About Me Parent of Multiples (Twins etc)

Pros

• Comfortable

Cons

• Doesn't Clip in Easily
  • Heavy

• Air travel

Comments about Britax B-Agile Travel System:

Love this stroller!!! My chid love this stroller as well! Just an overall wenderful product especially for the mom that loves to run!

Love the design and the ability to have one child leaning back and want sitting up and the brakes are awesome!!

Safety
I run with my child in this stroller and I'm extremely picky when it comes to something that affects their safety, this stroller is it for me. I dont have to worry about my child safety, about him getting out of the straps or falling out, its a great comfort to know my child is safe!

Child Comfort
My gchild just love being in this stroller! he love to recline and sit up and just relax and enjoy the view!

Maneuverability
Very good maneuverability, especially for a 4 wheeled double!

I can confidently say the product is extremely durable and I'm confident I will never have to replace it.

Great lightweight stroller and solid infant seat

Comments about Britax B-Agile Travel System:

The stroller is great, especially at this price point: it is lightweight, easy to fold, has a large canopy, and maneuvers really well. The one downside is that it does not allow a baby to face the parents (except when in the infant bucket seat) -- but, that feature is not found on any strollers in this price point, or at this light a weight.

Child Comfort
Seat does not adjust to full upright (which my toddler prefers).

• Maneuverability:

Great everyday stroller- Lightweight and multi-purpose.

Comments about Britax B-Agile Travel System:

This stroller system is lightweight and comfortable for the baby and for the caregiver. Unfortunately I believe it has been recalled, but the company is sending out a repair kit (I requested the company send me one a few weeks ago and it still has not arrived).

The system folds up easily and quickly and is a good looking system (in my opinion). I like that the design includes a click-in-place feature for the carrier, and as soon as the baby outgrows it, they can sit in the chair below. So, we can use the same stroller for years, and do not have to buy a new one when the baby is too big for the car seat carrier. This creates a long lasting piece of equipment.

Safety
I have used this system for 7 months, and although it has been recalled for safety issues, I still use it and feel that the baby and I are safe. The company is issuing repair kits.

Child Comfort
My baby is cozy and comfortable in his seat.

Maneuverability
This product has great maneuverability and turning radius.

I have been using this stroller travel system for 7 months and feel it looks brand new, so it is definitely durable.

Love this set!

from Elko, Nevada

Comments about Britax B-Agile Travel System:

I got this as a baby shower gift from my mother-in-law and father-in-law. This was not the set I originally wanted but I have been so pleased with it since I started using it. The car seat is great and has high safety ratings which is very important to me, it also very easily clicks into the base once you put it into your vehicle, so installation is very simple and it is also very simple to get it out to run into a store or go anywhere that you need. My baby actually seems to really enjoy when he is sitting in this seat, he never acts like he is uncomfortable. The stroller that comes with the set too is very nice and easy to open and close up for easy travel. The car seat also clicks right into the stroller very easily and is easy to take out, so it is a nice and easy process for both you and the baby. The style is nice of this and it works very well when you are walking with it. My child is now older and not in the infant seat but I still use the stroller nearly everywhere that we go that will have a lot of walking. It has held up very nicely and still works very well and looks perfect.

• Maneuverability:

Britax B-Agile Travel system is the one to have!

from Fort Worth, Texas

Amazing

Comments about Britax B-Agile Travel System:

This was by far the best purchase I made before we had our first baby. I love the look of both pieces and am glad they are gender neutral so they will serve me well for future babies! I have such piece of mind knowing that my baby is totally safe in her car seat and love the functionality of being able to transfer her easily to the stroller. The stroller is amazingly easy to steer and cleans up well (we've already had our fair share of spills!) It folds quickly and easily so I don't have to wrestle with it in a parking lot. It also folds down pretty compact so I still have some room in my trunk with it in there all the time now. It is a bulky baby item but doesn't feel too bulky and is so easy to maneuver and comfortable to use, I don't mind one bit. Overall I am so pleased with this purchase and am excited to see how my daughter enjoys the stroller as she grows and can use the bigger seat!

Safety
Britax is top of the line in car seat safety, a trusted brand.

• Maneuverability:

Awesome carseat/stroller combination, well worth the price tag!

Comments about Britax B-Agile Travel System:

Overall, I'd give the Britax B-Agile Travel System a 9/10. The only reason why it's not 10/10 (in my opinion) is that the carseat is larger than some other brands which makes it a little heavier and takes up more space in the backseat. Other than that, this travel system is worth well over its price tag. I have owned mine for 8 months and it looks good as new. The padded insert washes so easily and comes clean everytime- and I have a baby who loves to spit up! Although the carseat feels a little heavier than some other models I looked at, the stroller was lighter than other models. The stroller is lightweight, very easy to maneuver, the front wheel can lock into a straight position for when I want to jog with baby, and it collapses with a push of a button/pull of a handle. The stroller is so amazing, everyone who sees me open and close it are amazed at the easiness. There are lots of stroller attachments available for it too which I purchased all of and love them just as much as the stroller! Oh, one last bonus- the stroller wheels do not require air like other brands so they never go flat!

Safety
I bought this Britax system because of its awesome safety reviews. I fell in love with the product once baby arrived and I got to see how easy it is to bring baby out and about in this travel system!

Great stroller

Comments about Britax B-Agile Travel System:

This system has been great! Light weight, easy to use, and super cozy for baby!

I love our bright red one! And the front single wheel makes it much easier to navigate than strollers with two.

Safety
All of the safety ratings I read were great. I also got to test it out in the store and the clerks gave it outstanding reviews saying it was one of their best sellers because of how safe it was.

Child Comfort
My baby loves sleeping in her carseat, she prefers it to her crib. The interlocking canopies make it warm and cozy in the infant seat in the stroller.

Maneuverability
The single front wheel makes it super easy to maneuver. And the handle is just the right height for both me and my husband to push it comfortably and safely.

It gets thrown around quite a bit in our day to day dealings and there has yet to be any wear and tear. It also is super easy to wipe down and clean any dirt or grim comes out with just a little soap and water.

Lightweight Convenient Stroller at an affordable price

Comments about Britax B-Agile Travel System:

The Britax stroller is lightweight but still durable and secure for our 6th month old son. The stroller is easy to collapse and just as easy to open up.

Maneuverability
The stroller is really easy to maneuver. We brought this stroller with us through the airport and in Las Vegas and had no issues.

The Perfect Combination

Comments about Britax B-Agile Travel System:

This is a must-have for any mom on-the-go. I got this as a baby shower gift for my son and it made life a lot easier when having to transport my son to his doctor appointments and visits with family and friends. The car seat easily snaps onto the stroller so you don't have to struggle to get your child in and out of the car seat over and over again before transferring them to a stroller. The stroller is easy to maneuver and has a spacious storage basket underneath. The car seat was easy to install and the Britax brand is highly rated for safety.

I purposely picked this travel set, because the black and grey design is gender neutral and goes with everything. The car seat isn't big and bulky, which I like and fits in my small-size SUV easily. The stroller is light-weight and folds up for convenient storage.

Safety
Britax is one of the top brands on the market when it comes to safety so I felt completely at ease when using the stroller and car seat for my son.

Child Comfort
My son seemed to fit comfortably in both the car seat and stroller. Once my son turned 18 months the car seat was more of a tight fit if he had his winter coat on or heavier clothes. He was reaching the weight limit on the car seat so it was time we moved on to a new car seat anyway. The stroller can be used for my son for at least another year or two, if not more.

Maneuverability
The stroller is extremely easy to maneuver through tight aisles at the store and in-between cars in the parking lot.

The car seat and stroller are in excellent condition after 18 months of regular use and we plan on using it for my daughter who will be born in a few months.