Other Cold & Flu Medicines:
Tylenol
Tylenol Children's Cold & Allergy

Tylenol Children's Cold & Allergy

i always go with childrens tylenol.

from Hollywood, FL

About Me Medical Professional

Pros

• Clears Breathing
  • Easy To Administer
  • Effective
  • Fast-Acting
  • No Side Effects
  • Relieves Symptoms Fast

Cons

• Congestion
    • Cough
    • Itchy Eyes
    • Runny Nose & Sneezing
    • Sore Throat

Comments about Tylenol Children's Cold & Allergy:

Whenever my children or a patient asks what to give their kids and them I reccomend Tylenol. Can take every 4 hers as directed. Works very effectively. I don't have to chase my boys around and force them to take if because it tastes great. Its incomparable to other brands. I only recommend Tylenol.

Good for me and the kids!

from Empire, AL

Comments about Tylenol Children's Cold & Allergy:

Whenever my children have a cold, I always trust Children’s Tylenol. Not only does it have the fever medicine in the dose, it also treats the other symptoms that come along with a cold such as runny nose and sore throat. You also cannot beat the flavor of the Children’s Tylenol products. The other brands of medications have a bitter or medicine type of flavor and my children will not take it. I can’t even hide it in their drinks. But with Children’s Tylenol products they willingly take their medicine without a fight. Not only do I give this to my children, but I also take the Children’s Tylenol Cold because the adult medicines always seem to be too strong for me. This medication treats my symptoms without leaving me in a fog. I would recommend this for children as well as adults who don’t tolerate adult cold medicines very well. It tastes much better than the adult versions too.

• Congestion Relief: