Other Fever & Pain Medicines:

Tylenol Arthritis Pain

Pros

Cons

Tylenol Arthritis Eases My Pain

I have suffered from chronic pain for so long, I have forgotten what it is like to live a life without pain.  I have endured many accidents over the past twenty years, and my neck and shoulder pay for it on a daily basis.  I am prescribed medication for the pain in my back, neck and shoulders, but the narcotics, for some reason, don't help the pain in my neck and shoulders.  I stuck with ibuprofen for many years, but still suffered in silence, doubting I would ever find anything that really worked.  A few years back, I received a bottle of Tylenol Arthritis in the mail.  I didn't think, at that time, that I suffered from arthritis, because I was young, and had that stereotypical view of arthritis as a disease that strikes older people.  Because it was from Tylenol, and it was free, I decided to try it, just to see if it would help with my daily aches and pains.  I was so relieved!  Honestly, I wouldn't give it such rave reviews if I didn't mean it, because I know what it's like to suffer with ongoing pain.  I recommend this product to all my friends and family now.  It has, literally, changed my life.  The Tylenol Arthritis doesn't help all my pain.  It doesn't take away all my back pain (I have a herniated disk after a failed back surgery), but it sure does give me hours of relief from that neck and shoulder pain, that no other medications would touch.  Tylenol Arthritis does cost more than some of the pain relievers on the shelf, but I am definitely willing to pay that price to be able to enjoy my day with less pain.  For anyone with arthritis of any kind, or pain from accidents, give it a try.  It just might change your life.

Tylenol Arthritis Pain Caplets work better then ever!!!!

I've taken Tylenol products for many years, from menstrual cramps to headaches to toothaches.  I was really glad when the company came out with an arthritis strength; even this strength helps with other pains than arthritis even better.  Tylenol Arthritis Pain Caplets 225 Each is not only effective but not to expencive either.  I have plenty of medical reasons to use any Tylenol product but just recently I have found out that I now have arthritis at 28 years old.  When I found this out I was very upset because I never found anything to help the arthritis pain (before I found out that it was arthritis pain) so when they came out with the  Tylenol Arthritis Pain Caplets 225 Each i thought it was the greatest thing.  I have a very high tollerance for pain and a very high tollerance for any kind of medication so when I used Tylenol Arthritis Pain Caplets it worked very well when it came to making me functional during the day and the ability to sleep at night.  I love this new pill and would recommend it to anyone with arthritis pain or any joint problems.

Tylenol Arthrtis

from Wheeler, WI

Comments about Tylenol Arthritis Pain:

I'm usually not a big fan of Tylenol, but the Tylenol Arthritis Pain bills does work for me. I have arthritis in hips and shoulders.

It goes to work and takes pain away right away.

The pills are easy to swallow.

Immediacy
Seem to start working in 15 minutes for fast relieve.

• Immediacy:

Relieves the majority of arthritic pain I have

from TX

Comments about Tylenol Arthritis Pain:

I have arthritis in my neck and I am only 33 years old. I am still active so my arthritis can bother me a lot during the day while I am working. I have tried a lot of different types of pain medicine and this product is among the best. For the price you can not find anything else that alleviates your pain on the same level as this product. I know that as I get older I will have to try stronger products but for now I love this product and will continue to use until the pain increases. I would recommend this product to anyone else that suffers from arthritis pain.

This product does what it says it will do on the package. Great as alleviating your pain.

Very easy to use, just follow the dosage measurements on the package.

Immediacy
I take at the first sight of arthritic pain and this product works fast enough to prevent my pain from getting strong enough to prevent me from getting my daily chores done.

• Immediacy:

Not as effective as competitors

Comments about Tylenol Arthritis Pain:

The main component of Tylenol is acetaminophen, a potent drug that is somehow available over the counter. This drug is an effective pain reliever but unlike its competitors does very little to reduce the inflammation in the joints caused by arthritis. Saying this, this pill is unlikely to help with the cause of the pain in the first place, while potentially causing sever liver damage in the process. No thank you!

• Immediacy:

Tylenol Arthritis Pain Works On More Than Arthritis.

Comments about Tylenol Arthritis Pain:

Tylenol Arthritis Pain works on more than just arthritis pains. I usually will take it for a head ache or muscle aches. It is from the makers of Tylenol so it is known to work and is a great brand. It is a little on the pricey side and there are cheaper alternatives if you are like me and on a budget.

Tyleonl Arthritis Strength Pain Caplets-The Best

from Irwin, PA

Comments about Tylenol Arthritis Pain:

Tylenol Arthrits Strength Pain Caplets are the best for me for my arthritis and for me even headache pain.This is the only over the counter pain medicine that I use.Tylenol Arthritis works well on joint and back pain and it even helps if I get a headache.The is the strongest strength of Tylenol available without a perscription,to my knowledge.I have always beeb a fan of Tylenol,but in recent years I have needed the stronger strength.I only use it when I have pain and for me it works fairly quickly.I can't use a lot of the other medications because the cause stomach upset and I have acid reflex so stomach upset is out of the question.I usually buy a big bottle and it lasts me for a year or more.You can get it in grocery stores,dept. stores,drug stores and even club stores.I also like the caplets because they are easy for me to swallow.They don't dissolve going down.A great product for pain. I like it.

Thank Goodnes for Tylenol Arthritis!

from Chesapeake, OH

Comments about Tylenol Arthritis Pain:

I don't have arthritis, I have migraines.  I have taken many different medications to try and help with the pain.  I was going to try some other pain reliever that I had heard about but my pharmacist recommended Tylenol Arthritis instead.  I can take this medication even though I have high blood pressure.  I've noticed that if I can take this medication before the migraine gets too bad it helps a lot, sometimes stopping it all together.  That is better than anything I have tried before, including some prescription medications that I found to have undesirable side effects.  As with any medication, there can be unwanted effects with over use, so you should be careful and use with your doctors permission.  But for me this has worked better than anything else.  It is a bit more expensive than other pain relievers and it's not a small pill to swallow but for me it's all worth it.  I finally have some control over my pain.

Tylenol Arthritis is great for fibromyalgia!

from Montgomery, AL

Comments about Tylenol Arthritis Pain:

I had not heard of Tylenol Arthritis until my primary care physician recommended it to me. I am a young person who does not have arthritis, but was recently diagnosed with fibromyalgia. It helps a lot with the pain - not completely - but I have been pleased with the results.  It also helps muscle soreness after a tough workout.

Tylenol Arthritis contains 650 mg of acetaminophen in an extended release pain reliever/fever reducer.  I think it is just regular Tylenol so not sure why it is called Tylenol Arthritis.  Oh yeah, so it will sell!  Anyway, it does work well, although I try not to take it unless I really need it.  There really aren't any great over-the-counter pain relievers specifically for fibromyalgia.

However, if Tylenol would take note of this fact since there is a real need out there for fibromyalgia products, that would be incredible.  I am happy that my doctor recommended this medication to me, and I feel better knowing it is in my medicine cabinet when I need it.

Tylenol Arthritis Pain Caplets work better then ever!!!!

from Phoenix, AZ

Comments about Tylenol Arthritis Pain:

Tylenol Arthritis gave me relief for my bad back

from Menomonee Falls, WI

Comments about Tylenol Arthritis Pain:

For years I have been suffering with horible back pain.  Recently I saw a new family doctor who had new ideas and was very up to date with todays medicine.  The minute I told him I have been suffering for years with unbearable back pain.  He immediately had me get an xray, and told me I had arthritis in my back.  He strongly recommended Tylenol Arthritis.  I still can not believe it, but it worked.  Releif at last.

Tylenol Arthiritis Pain is a life save!

from Helena, GA

Comments about Tylenol Arthritis Pain:

Tylenol Arthritis Pain Caplets is one of the best over-the-counter pain medications I have found. I have Crohn's Disease and I tend to have a lot of joint pain. This medicine really helps me out.

I like the fact this is not a prescription pain relief medicine. I have a lot of chronic health problems and it great to know I don't have to run to my doctor for this medicine. It really works.

I also glad that this is Tylenol because I don't have to worry about it upsetting my stomach.

Now, I will also say I have bought the generic brand and came out with just as good results. It really is a personal choice if you want brand or generic.

I've also read some reviews upset that this is just extra strength Tylenol. Maybe so. For someone who has crippling arthritis it probably won't work. But for someone, like me, who has lots of aches and pains this does seem to help better than regular Tylenol. Especially since I can't take ibuprophen.