Other Refrigerators:

Traulsen 47.3 cu. ft. Commercial Refrigerator G21013

Quality fridge

from Utah

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy Access

Cons

• Large Kitchens

Comments about Traulsen 47.3 cu. ft. Commercial Refrigerator G21013:

For a commercial kitchen, this refrigerator does a very good job. In our food service business, we have used it for quite some time, and we have been very pleased with it. The shelves are well-spaced, leaving plenty of room for large containers of food (especially on the bottom shelf). But yet there is not a lot of wasted space between shelves. It is very well-designed to fit commonly sized items in as efficient of a space as possible. The external thermometer shows the temperature of the refrigerator, allowing for easy checking to be sure that the food is being kept at the proper temperature according to health standards. The one downside that I've noticed is that the temperature does fluctuate several degrees. It does typically stay above freezing and below the forty-one degree mark, but within that range, it does fluctuate more than I would like to see. When I began using this fridge, I was also very pleasantly surprised at how quiet it runs. Despite needing to keep several cubic feet of space cool, it still is not very noisy. Overall, I have been very happy, and I would recommend it.

• Primary use: