Other Refrigerators:
Kenmore
Kenmore Refrigerators

Kenmore Refrigerators

• Personal (3)

I love my Kenmore refrigerator.

I just love my Kenmore 3 door bottom freezer refrigerator. I bought my refrigeration 2 years ago and loved the deal I found at sears. We choose to get the fridge in black to match our kitchen better. This unit has sliding out glass shelves and 2 veggies crispers and a big meat or cheese crisper. I storage my sandwich meats and cheeses and butter in that drawer. It can hold so much and holds the temperature just right. Oh, and the veggies crisper, I don’t have to worry about my veggies going bad for a while. It has a good seal and holds the humidly down to a minimal. My refrigerator can store so much food in it. Its great for a large family. It has a large ice maker in the bottom of the freezer which fills up very quickly. And it has an ultra ice function if I need more ice faster then normal. And it has a water dispenser on the outside. Oh and the water filter only has to be changed about once a year, even when we use it a lot. It has deep side shelves on the door to hold like your mustard and A1 sauce and barbeque sauces. And they are adjustable to fit just about anything you want to put in them. Some people like to store milk in the door of the refrigerator, however I don’t. I believe milk should be stored near the back of the refrigerator to hold the coldest temperature, that way it the milk stays fresher longer. I think when the door is opened and closed so many times a day it loose some of that temperature and to me milk needs to stay cold.

My refrigerator is very quite and even when it makes ice its quite

The destruction of a once proud name

I am the owner of multiple apartment units. When I did a major renovation to my apartments I insisted o Kenmore appliances. My mother purchased Kenmore appliances in the 60's that are still working beautifully today. Because I wanted the best for my tenants I insisted on Kenmore appliances. I purchased over 40 refrigerators, stoves and dishwashers. In less then 5 years most of the appliances were out of service.

Not from misuse but poor workmanship and unreliable performance. My appliance repairman says that he would love to fix them but in good conscious he has to recommend that I purchase new appliances. I've tried multiple repairman and the story was the same. They are unreliable and very poor quality. They have destroyed a name that was once good.

I would

from Saudi Arabia

About Me Gourmet Chef

Pros

• Energy Efficient

Cons

• Not Cold Enough

• 2nd Refrigerator

I would to buy

• Personal

good

Comments about Kenmore Refrigerators:

good

goood

from Illinois

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Attractive Design
  • Customizable Shelving
  • Easy Access
  • Space For Tall Items

Cons

• Noisy
  • Not Cold Enough

• 2nd Refrigerator
  • Big Families

Comments about Kenmore Refrigerators:

It is very good but has some flaws

• Personal
  • I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

The destruction of a once proud name

from Raleigh NC

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Attractive Design
  • Quiet

Cons

• Flimsy Shelves
  • Unreliable

• Small Kitchens

Kenmore Side by Side Model 106.41122 210

from Flushing, MI

Comments about Kenmore Refrigerators:

We had our last Kenmore refrigerator for about 15 years.We liked it and never had a problem with it.
When we decided to get a new one a few months ago we decided to stick with the kenmore brand since we already had a good experience with it.
No problems so far although it is smaller inside than our last one which was a freezer on the bottom model.
One of the pluses of this refrigerator is that the doors are smooth instead of that pebbled texture so they are a lot easier to wipe down and clean.All of the side door shelves are easy to remove and clean and the glass shelves are easy to wipe down and keep clean,they also have the spill helper edges so if something spills it will stay on that shelf.

Noise Level
It is pretty quiet when it is running

Interior Organization
It is a little small but has extra space on the doors that does help

Temperature Control
Good and easy to use temperature controls

All of the shelves are glass and clear plastic deep shelves on the door are all easy to clean while in the refrigerator and are easy to remove and replace if you want to take anything out for a thorough cleaning.

Our last Kenmore lasted about 15 years,this one is new so we hope it will be as durable and long lasting.

There could be one less drawer so there could be an extra shelf.

Kenmore quality remains strong

Profile Image

from Florida

Comments about Kenmore Refrigerators:

From a basic to top of the line fridge, Kenmore is the way to go.

Noise Level
Super quiet, I never hear it running even when I am standing right next to it.

Interior Organization
Plenty of shelves, bins for meat and temperature controlled drawers for veggies.

Temperature Control
Adjusting the temperature could not be any easier. Whether it is the interior temperature or the temps of the crisper bins, the temperature control is simple as can be. One little turn of the knob and you can go colder or warmer.

The bins and shelves are removable and this makes cleaning a breeze. The interior is quite roomy and makes reaching those tough corners a snap.

This brand can really take a beating. When I think quality and durability, Kenmore is the first thing I think of. With a busy family of five, three of them children, our fridges get a work out. They better be tough!

Ours is the basic, full sized, upright fridge. It has a freezer on top and a fridge on bottom. It is simple to look at, simple to clean, and spacious enough to store all of your perishables. A lot of times you get what you pay for, but with Kenmore you get more than what you pay for. Who needs a smart appliance or top of the line sub zero when you can get a basic Kenmore that works just as well for a fraction of the price.

• Temperature Control:

The Kenmore is the best fridge available today.

Comments about Kenmore Refrigerators:

Last almost a lifetime.I am proud of my refrigerator because of the name and reputation.

Noise Level
Hardly hear at all I have to check and make sure it is on at times.I can really say it is very quiet

Interior Organization
I love the design it is really organized the door itself is wonderful because of all the shelving space.I can put all my bottles and boxes in the door The children can just grab sodas at ease.

Temperature Control
I can choose to keep something colder in the back unlike any other fridge I have power.I can turn down when I am away from home to save energy also.

The ease of cleaning is Wonderful the shelves slide right out I can just wipe them and put right back in.All I have to do is move things around a little to clean no leaking of water or build up in the bottom.

I can move the fridge around by myself and not hurt it at all my children grab things and are really hard on the fridge it can hold up to my kids 10 and 3.

The overall design is great I really enjoy my fridge the overall room is just what I was looking for in a fridge.

• Temperature Control:

I love my Kenmore refrigerator.

My refrigerator is very quite and even when it makes ice its quite

Kenmore refirgerator/freezer

Comments about Kenmore Refrigerators:

Purchased it in 1989 and is still running well.No major issues-have not replaced any parts on it. If i buy another one i will definetely be looking at another Kenmore product in my search.

Noise Level
Very low noise when it starts.

Interior Organization
Lots of room. Many sections. Plenty of room for all kinds of grocery items.Freezer is roomy too.

Temperature Control
Very easy to regulate temperature.I keep the dial on 3 1/2 in the refrigerator.Freezer is at 4. Has always been set at this temperature.Nothing freezes on the top shelf in the refrigerator.Freezer stays defrosted.

Easy to open and get to all areas inside.Soap and water is all it takes.Easy to get to the lower area to clean under the vegetable bin drawers too.

Stays clean and has held up well.Have had it since 1989 and still running like new.Nothing inside has broken over time.

Roomy and open in refrigerator and freezer.Fits perfectly under my upper cabinet.

Kenmore Refrigerators are the best

from Joplin, MO

Comments about Kenmore Refrigerators:

Kenmore Refrigerators are the best appliances you can buy. Kenmore stands behind there products 100%. I only buy there brand when possible. Double door handiness, and indoor ice and water is a life saver. I don't know what I'd do without it. No need wasting energy opening the door. Its so convienent and super easy to clean. No frost build up is a extra plus. Built in digital tempature guide is awesome. The crisper drawers can be climate controlled individually. Making sure that your veggies and meat safe set at the proper temperatures. Side shelves are adjustable, easy to clean , and remove if need be. Door seals are good and stronger with no leaks. Back is easy to vacuum. Filter for water is easy to change. Just pop off grate under front replace and pop back on. Indoor ice maker also has removable ice tray for larger ice consumption. Front stainless panel easy to clean with window cleaner. I don't know what I'd do without this fridge. So sleek and functional that you won't you did before getting a Kenmore refrigerator. My next fridge will diffenitally be another Kenmore. I never will buy another brand again.