Other Refrigerators:
Top-Freezer Refrigerators
Kenmore
Kenmore Top-Freezer Refrigerator

I would buy this refigerator again

Refrigerator fits everything I need on a daily basis providing meals for a large Family Home Day Care, but I do have to use a second one to store the amount of Milk I need every week.

Yuba City, CA

Never any problems

The fridge is perfect tempature, never have any issues with it. Simple and easy to clean as well. It works great for me my husband and son

Springfield oh

Fantastic fridge, very meticulous, well designed

Algeria

Good quality

I keep my Kenmore top freezer in the mudroom for our guest. It does amazing job at keep beverages cold. It's easy to get to and doesn't take a lot of space. It open and closes easily. The freezer does just what it's suppose to do at keeping ice frozen. Not a lot of space but just right for what I need it for at storing ice and sometimes frozen beverages. I also use the refrigerator for storing prepared meals for family get togethers. I like how it keeps the meals safe and cool. This refrigerator is reliable,energy efficient, holds temperature good,quiet,and doesn't take up a lot of space. I would recommend it.

Louisiana

Neat work horse!

I bought this in a hurry because my old fridge didn't give much notice when it decided to breathe it's last. It fits perfectly in my kitchen, (all my appliances are white). Many consider that to be old fashioned, but I enjoy the fact that it cleans easily, and looks clean. I have friends with stainless steel and it's a pita (pain in the asterisk) to keep it clean. Fingerprints are a constant problem. The temperature sits steadily wherever you set it, and there's plenty of room for veggies and fruits in the designated drawers. The shelves are easily adjusted for height, easy to clean and readjust if I need to.

Kingman Arizona

Its okay

I only give Kenmore Top_Freezer Refrigerator an eight out of ten because it has weird stains that pop up every once in awhile. I have narrowed it down to nothing I have put into the fridge part, but still there are yellow stains that pop up every once in awhile. This requires me to clean and empty my fridge more often than necessary. However, this could be good just for the fact that I know my food is always in a sanitary environment. Otherwise it is just a pain in the rear. It is really easy to use and adjust. This appliance always keeps a great seal on the doors which saves energy and keeps you from losing coldness. It has great shelves that allow you to store a lot of food reasonably easy. Noise Level It does not make noise which is a huge plus. Temperature Control This fridge is very easy to control the temperature on. Ease of Cleaning It is pretty easy to clean, but weird stains are always appearing out of nowhere.

Just wow

I bought this refrigerator 4 years ago because mine had blown up. I got it at an appliance store for %75 off because it had a dent in it. It was a steal, I have 4 kids and two grandkids. It has been stood in while browsing for food. It is open at least 30 times a day.It get jammed packed with food and still keeps it nice and cold . But the REAL test is this. Last January m house caught on fire. It did not reach the kitchen BUT the water from the fie department did. It was below zero so as soon as the water hit surfaces it froze solid. My refrigerator was covered and filled with 100's of gallons of water, frozen water. I was devastated. WE did not have insurance covering the things inside the house. We are a one income family and to be honest we lucked into this deal to start with. My husband turned up the furnace, lit the oven and pulled the refrigerator in front of it. Randomly he used a blow dryer inside the back of it. One week after the fire he plugged it back in. It worked and it is STILL working.I will NEVER buy another brand of refrigerator. This thing is amazing. My stove unfortunately did not do the same. The entire side of it rusted out and it stopped working. It was only 6 months old. This brand is quality that absolutely cannot be matched. I was blessed to have it when that happened. Noise Level Runs quiet . Do not know it is on Interior Organization Wonderful. Lots of space Temperature Control Keep everything nice and cold. Durability Read my review. Amazing

top freezer refigerator

This refrigerator has a top freezer that is very spacious. Stays cold. Self defrosting. Refrigerator holds 3 full shelves. It has a lunchmeat drawer. I like the crisper drawer for vegetables. It has a fruit drawer also. East to clean. Butter keeper and 2 shelf door storage. They fit 2gallons of milk and 2 litter pop bottles. Noise Level Quiet Interior Organization Easy to get to everything Temperature Control Temperature stays where you put it. I have new had trouble Ease of Cleaning Warm water And dry towel. Cleans super easy. Durability I have had this refrigerator 8 yrs. Design Classic design. Fits any decore

true

A great refrigerator on a budget.

I love Kenmore appliances. They tend to last longer for me than most. We bought this one two years ago and I have not had any problems with it. Noise Level My last refrigerator made a lot of noises. This one seems very quite compared to my last one. You can hear it occasionally but it is not loud or obnoxious. Interior Organization This has a very basic design. We have a family of four and it holds plenty of food and drinks. It has a meat and cheese tray under the middle shelf. It also has two pull out drawers on the bottom. They are meant for fruits and vegetables and have humidity control knobs. I don't store that many fruits and vegetables in the refrigerator so these drawers come in handy for soda and water bottles. Temperature Control This doesn't seem to take long to change temperature when you adjust the control. I have never had a problem with temperature. I like things pretty cold and it does a good job of it. Ease of Cleaning This is easy to clean. The drawers and glass shelves remove for easy cleaning.

Undisclosed

No School Like the Old School

Growing up, my friends all had fancy fridges with French doors and water/ice dispensers. I thought that these were the mark of greatness at the time. It wasn't until I owned one and did not love it that I appreciated and went back to my roots with a Kenmore Top-Freezer Refrigerator. Despite appearances, the top freezer has quite a bit of storage space. The only space that is not well utilized is right until the ice maker. The ice tray is rather large and bulky, but other than that. There is heaps of storage space. I do wish that there were more shelves to make items more accessible. Things can easily get lost in the back. I love that the fridge and freezer are totally separate, so I don't waste electricity by having them both open at the same time. The white color doesn't show fingerprints, unlike many stainless steel and black models. As far as the fridge, the produce and deli drawers keep food really fresh. Great storage space and functional design. Noise Level A bit louder than other models. The ice maker is a bit loud as well.

Kenmore Top-Freezer Refrigerator