Other Refrigerators:

Cons

This brand is awesome!

from Egypt

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Attractive Design
  • Energy Efficient
  • Quiet
  • Space For Tall Items

Cons

• Big Families
    • Large Kitchens
    • Small Kitchens

Comments about LG Top-Freezer Refrigerator:

LG is our lovely refrigerator!!! We are really very happy with our experience with LG!
    It's very cold and really save my time if i need to make ice plus the very nice shape and size! it's very classy and it's the best thing in my small kitchen!!
    Absolutely worth every cent i paid in!
    And when it comes to cleaning glass shelves are the best. So easy to take out, or leave in to clean. Very sturdy acrylic clear drawers for meats and veggies. The have stayed cleared and scratch free through many a cleaning. Door area smooth and very easy to clean also.
    So over all!! This product is awesome. There is plenty of storage room. The crisper and fresher drawer are nice for fruits and vegetables.
    We are happy with our LG!

• Primary use:
    • Personal

LG Fridge

Comments about LG Top-Freezer Refrigerator:

We purchased the LG Refrigerator because it was the best price for the size we needed. The fridge works fine. The only complaint I have is the freezer on our doesn't seal well. If we let the door to the refrigerator part close on its own, it makes the freezer door pop open and sometimes doesn't close back completely. This has caused some of our freezer items to get freezer burned because of some defrosting and refreezing after the door closes again. Other than that one factor, the appliance is fine. I do like that we had many options in the organization and placement of the shelves and door shelves. It makes it easy to see what all we have in there and keep like items arranged together. I hope to redo our kitchen in the future so we can buy a larger refrigerator but will probably stick with the LG brand. I would recommend this brand and appliance to someone looking to buy a new refrigerator.

• Temperature Control:

Great fridge! No complaints!

Comments about LG Top-Freezer Refrigerator:

This is a fantastic fridge! We've had it for several years now and never had a problem. The inside configuration is really nice, very roomy and spacious. We've had three other refrigerators and none of them has been as nice as this one. While the black exterior does pick up fingerprints relatively quickly, that is a small price to pay for an otherwise excellent appliance.

Noise Level
    I have never noticed a problem with the noise. It sits at a low hum most of the time.

Interior Organization
    As I said in the main body of my review, I've had three other refrigerators, and this one beats them all. There's a lot of space inside the fridge, and with the configuration it's actually possible to use all of it!

Temperature Control
    Things that get pushed to the very back of the fridge for long periods of time do occasionally freeze.

The components - shelves, drawers, etc. - are very easy to take out, wipe down, and replace.

So far it's stood up to four kids!

Great Fridge but...

from Little Rock, AR

Comments about LG Top-Freezer Refrigerator:

I love this refrigerator - the crisper drawers are amazing! Fruit and veggies stay fresh for a couple of weeks without any problems. The adjustable shelves are deep and keep the items from falling out. I don't use one of the shelves because it makes the shelves too shallow for ketchup, salad dressing, etc. This hasn't been a problem at all though - still plenty of storage.

I do not like the freezer though. I have trouble with the door not closing completely. It stays just a 1/8" open but it's enough to melt ice and take the hard freeze off of ice cream and other items overnight. It happens when I open the door to the fridge or to the freezer. It doesn't happen every time but does happen quite often. Also, the ice maker has 3 settings and I prefer the smallest cubes. I set it and it will make one batch of the smallest and then goes back to the medium size. Frustrating but not as big of a deal as melted ice.

Interior Organization
    Love the moveable shelves on the door

Wish the freezer door would go back completely shut every time instead of just most of the time

good use of space -

from Hamilton, MT

Comments about LG Top-Freezer Refrigerator:

It is hard to find a good quality refrigerator - in a smaller size - most are 21 cu ft or larger

We bought this unit used - it is about 2 years old.

This LG stainless door unit is well laid out - and the split cantilevered glass shelves allow us to set the interior storage as flexible as we need.

We also like the closed back - no exposed cooling coils to snag or gather dust

So far it has been trouble free -

The first thing we did was to move the hinges to the left side - so the door opens to the Right - towards the cook area... this was an easy process - and all hardware for perfect.

The compressor makes a "shaking" sound when it shuts off - but I have read that this is normal...

Overall - we are pleased with the LG product and would recommend this to others