Other Refrigerators:

Frigidaire 18.2 cu. ft. Top-Freezer Refrigerator

Pros

Cons

Frigidaire Refrigerator

This product is awesome. There is plenty of storage room. The crisper and fresher drawer are nice for fruits and vegetables.

Noise Level
I give this product a five...Read complete review

Noise Level
I give this product a five due to the fact that sometimes when it is making ice it can be quite noisy. When it is not making ice is it quiet.

Interior Organization
The inside of this refrigerator is remotely neat. There is a place for everything but the eggs, but I can leave those in the carton. I have a place to organize everything and make it look very neat.

Temperature Control
The temperature control is wonderful. Everything stays at the correct temperature. I have never had any problems with anything getting too cold and freezing or getting too hot and ruining. Love the temperature control.

Cleaning is a breeze. All I have to do is remove all my products and wipe clean with a warm soapy towel, wipe clean and I'm done. Simple and easy.

This product is fairly easy to move if you can lift heavy objects. But for a person like me I tend to need help. Thanks to the wheels on the back I can slide it enough to get the job done.

The design of this refrigerator is simple. It does not have all those extra designs making it hard to wipe clean. It is simple yet classy.

small value fridge but check the door

I trust Frigidaire from previous purchases. This one seems to fir the bill when my family's fridge died. It is quiet. Until I saw one of the reviewer’s comment on its quietness I did not notice how quiet it was. Then again so is my whirlpool side and side. Everything works well. I like the gallon milk shelves on the doors for bottom and middle row. The only thing that really bugs me is that the door doesn’t close all the way unless you close it all the way. Upon inspection, I noticed that the knob that turns the light off when the door closes pops out bit too much that it obstructs the door before sliding in which leaves about ¼ inch gap on the door. I notice the ¼ inch crack at least once a day since my parents are old and they do not check to see if the door closes all the way. With all my other fridges we never had to. I’m not sure if it’s just this one I got which may have overactive spring. I hope with use, the spring will wear down and it won’t get in the way in the future. It hasn’t bothered me since I will make sure that the door closes all the way, but if my parents were living alone, this may cause cold air to escape which will burn out the motor really quick.

Noise Level
quiet. Until I read another reviewer commenting on the quietness, I did not realize how quiet it was. You won't even notice that it's there

Interior Organization
Glasses are good and they slide out. 1 gallon milk shelves on the door for middle and bottom which is spacious. butter tray seems to be bit out of place since it's hard to put anything below the tray.

seems to work well

nothing out of the ordinary. just use warm water and sponge to get most grimes out

I've always had good experience with frigidaire

Good design with exception of butter tray

Frigidaire Refrigerator

Love Black Color and Roomy Doors

from Pittsburgh, PA

Comments about Frigidaire 18.2 cu. ft. Top-Freezer Refrigerator:

I really love the black color and it does not show dirt. I really think the look of black appliances is nice---looks great with my countertop that contains black. You can order the fridge with the door on either side (and change the side if necessary) and that was important for my kitchen configuration because I have to fit the fridge in a tight space.

Noise Level
The noise is very low--almost unnoticeable.

Interior Organization
For a smaller fridge, I think the organization works well. There are 3 shelves in the door of the fridge and 2 shelves in the door of the freezer and all the shelves hold lots of stuff. I keep two big jugs of water in the doors of the fridge and they easily fit.

Temperature Control
I haven't played with it much, but the temperature controls work.

The fridge has glass shelves, so they are easy to wipe up. I just recently took out every shelf to fully clean and to remove the bottom shelf, I had to pull the fridge out completely from the wall. This was because I had to fully open the door--actually bend the door backwards. It was a bit awkward, but it was easy to move the fridge.

For some reason, after only a few months the fridge handle broke---it didn't just become loose from the screws, the plastic cracked. The freezer handle is still fine.

This fridge really seems roomy which I love.

New homeowner - first fridge

Comments about Frigidaire 18.2 cu. ft. Top-Freezer Refrigerator:

Just moved into my new home and I bought this refrigerator at Sears. I have had no problems out of it this far. It has plenty of room and nice compartments for storing food. My only complaint is that the freezer is a little small. The temperature of the fridge keeps food cold and is easily adjustable.

Noise Level
Not noisy at all. The ice maker is also quiet.

Interior Organization
Multiple compartments and drawers. Adjustable shelves

Temperature Control
Easily adjustable and keeps food cool and freezer is cold.

It is easy to clean. Shelves are easy to wipe down and can easily be removed. Drawers can be removed and washed with ease as well. The outside of the fridge can be washed down with paper towels and spray cleaner very easily.

The one complaint I do have regarding the design is the lack of room in the freezer. The top freezer is a little too compact and needs to have more room. The Ice bucket takes up a lot of room and with better design of the freezer portion there would be more room

Frigidaire 18.2 cu. ft. refrigerator w/top-freezer

Comments about Frigidaire 18.2 cu. ft. Top-Freezer Refrigerator:

Great refrigerator! I love that it comes in black. Stays clean.

Noise Level
Very quiet, can hardly hear the compressor come on. The ice maker can be a bit loud, but what icemaker isn't when it dumps a load of ice.

Interior Organization
Lots of room and I love the spot for the milk in the door! And with three drawers, there's lots of extra storage room. There is also plenty of room in the freezer. I do not have another freezer/refrigerator for extra storage, this one works well to accomodate our needs.

Temperature Control
Keeps everything at the perfect temperatures. I've never had problems with it being too cold or not cold enough.

Glass shelves make it easy to clean. Drawers come out easily to clean inside and underneath them as well.

It stands up to my 4 year old being in and out of it. Glass shelves seem to be resisting scratches so far. And drawers have held up to the door being closed on them while open several times.

Overall great design!

This is the best.

from Cloutierville, LA

Comments about Frigidaire 18.2 cu. ft. Top-Freezer Refrigerator:

I have never had a nicer designed or nicer quality product . I would say that this is the best refridgerator on the market for someone who needs a lot of interior space in a smaller space.

Noise Level
You hear it running but not very loud. It is much quieter than my old model.

Interior Organization
This is the best organized brand I found.

Temperature Control
Not only do you have controls for the freezer and the refridgerator ,but there are controls for the vegtable drawers.

Just wipe down the outside with a damp cloth and use window cleaner on the inside shelfs.

Large and heavy and made to last a long time.

This is a great design, everything is aranged to suit any interior.

• Temperature Control:

One of the most consistent refrigerators I've used!

Comments about Frigidaire 18.2 cu. ft. Top-Freezer Refrigerator:

The best fridge I have every used. Don't have much to complain about.

Noise Level
I hardly notice that it is even running!

Interior Organization
I'm a huge fan of slots for milk in the door, this one has room specifically for two gallons. I just don't like how the butter box sits over the lower shelf, makes it slightly useless.

Temperature Control
It's been very consistent. Haven't had problems with freezing in the refrigerator or freezer-burn.

Mostly open, only one cramped spot. Shelves are nice and flat, no matte or textured finish to worry about.

Feels pretty solid, sometimes I worry about all of the plastic.

It actually feels like someone used real food containers while designing this. Most bottles fit perfectly in the door racks, and the shelves have enough space and are adjustable.

space constraints

Comments about Frigidaire 18.2 cu. ft. Top-Freezer Refrigerator:

Due to space constraints, I did not have many choices when selecting a refrigerator. Bought it about 18 months ago and it has served me well so far. Would perfer having a larger freezer, but space did not allow.

Nice fridge so far

from Mount Vernon, OH

Comments about Frigidaire 18.2 cu. ft. Top-Freezer Refrigerator:

The Frigidaire Top-Freezer refrigerator is an inexpensive but nice model. My former fridge died after a week long power outage in our town this past summer. I needed to find one quickly and inexpensively. I purchased this fridge at a local chain store and received a very good price. It was smaller than my former fridge which worried me at first but it is well organized and I haven't noticed the difference so far. It seems to keep everything at the correct temperature. This is an attractive fridge and I am very happy to have it in black as I am hoping it won't show dirty fingerprints from my children. I have only had it a short period of time so I cannot speak to durability yet but hope to have it for years to come.

small value fridge but check the door

from La Crescenta, CA

seems to work well

I've always had good experience with frigidaire

Good design with exception of butter tray

• Temperature Control:

A good refrigerator for a small family

from Madisonville, KY

Comments about Frigidaire 18.2 cu. ft. Top-Freezer Refrigerator:

My husband and I live alone.The refrigerator is nice when it is just the two of us.
The problem I have is when we have family gatherings,the refrigerator seems too small.
It is quite and runs smoothly.