Other Refrigerators:

Kenmore 68232 / 68234 / 68239 (20.6 cu. ft.) Top Freezer Refrigerator

Pros

Cons

• Temperature Control:

I would buy this product over and over again

from Lancaster,PA

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Attractive Design
  • Easy Access
  • Holds Temperature Well
  • Space For Tall Items

Cons

• Big Families
    • Large Kitchens

Comments about Kenmore 68232 / 68234 / 68239 (20.6 cu. ft.) Top Freezer Refrigerator:

I use this product all the time in my kitchen at home. I love that that I store a lot of items for parties and still have room left over more items.

• Primary use:
    • Personal

Coldest fridge and freezer Ive ever had!

from Florida

This Kenmore fridge and freezer combo is what I have in my kitchen at home right now. After having a side by side for awhile I was a little wary about going back to this style but let me tell you I have no regrets at all.

Everything is fantastic about this fridge, there's more than enough room. The drawers and shelves are sturdy, the door stays closed when you close it and my biggest thing, it keeps food colder and fresher better and longer than any other fridge I have ever had.

It's also super easy to wipe out and clean. The second day I had it I had a unfortunate event with some ground beef juice that spilled all over the inside of the fridge door, it was super easy to clean.

The only downside I have found with mine is that the ice maker is really really loud. And it's a horrible sound. Scared me the first time I heard it, but other than that it's great. The sound issue isn't even that huge of a deal. Its just the only fault I have found with it.

Noise Level
    The only time it makes any noise is when the ice Maker kicks on .

This is an awesome Fridge

from Nacogdoches, TX

We got this black Fridge to match items in our kitchen. It looks great, works amazing, keeps food cold and is very easy to use. It is also super easy to clean if you make a mess in the fridge. We were very happy with our purchase and have enjoyed using this fridge. We looked for days to find a fridge that we liked. We did not want a white one. We needed one quickly since we didn't have one in our current house. My kids can open the fridge when they need something as well. The freezer is just my height since Im short. It fit perfect in the area that we needed to put the fridge. My kitchen looks great now since everything matches in black. We also got a matching dishwasher and stove and microwave. We keep a lot of food in the fridge now. It holds quite a bit organized and you can find everything you need. Several gallons of milk, eggs, cheese... whatever. I definitely would recommend everyone to get this fridge.

Works Well

from Newnan, GA

This refrigerator was a part of out apartment when we moved in. We have been using it for 5 months now and there has been no major issues with it. The pull out shelves could be a little more sturdy. They slide in and out fine; I just have to be careful with them. The refrigerator is perfect for just me and my husband; however, it can still fill up quickly with just us using it. I would not suggest this refrigerator for a large family. The freezer space in on top. Like the refrigerator, the freezer is perfect for just me and my husband now. It is small and would not work for a larger family. The temperature control of both the refrigerator and the freezer is great! I have not had an issue with food spoiling. I did have an issue once or twice with yogurt getting so cold it partially froze. That is when it was stored on the top shelf of the refrigerator, towards the back. I have to be careful with where I store the food in the refrigerator. It is quiet and not annoying while running. It is also very simple to clean and wash down.

• Temperature Control:

Perfect for a second refridgerator.

We bought this refrigerator for our finished basement. I wanted something small, but with space without all the bells and whistles.

no noise

Interior Organization
    plenty of space for a smaller model.

easy to control

doesn't have small compartments so it's easy to wipe out.

We have had it for a couple of years and no problems

I like the freezer on the bottom and the pull out drawer.

Kenmore refrigerator

Good energy star rating .

Noise Level
    Runs very noisy when defrosting.

Interior Organization
    Lots of options to move shelving around as needed .

Keeps everything fresh .

Shelves slide in and out for easy cleaning .

Well made .

Very modern looking .The black exterior makes it look like a very expensive appliance.

Great Buy!

This product is absolutely a great buy! I love how spacious it is and the sleek design makes it a very good buy for any home no matter what type of home you have. Kenmore is definitely a namebrand I trust and will continue to trust!

Noise Level
    This product is super quiet and you never even know when it kicks on and off.

Interior Organization
    I love the organization that this product offers! im able to always know where my food is.

Temperature Control
    The temperature controls are simple and easy to use and very accurate.

Some of the spaces are a little harder to get into but for the most part cleaning it is not a big issue!

I have had this product for over a year now and it still works just like brand new. I have not had to purchase any replacement parts or fix anything at all.

Very nice design. I Love the look of this product. The sleek design is so wonderful and our company truly loves the way it looks in my kitchen. This was a truly great fit for my kitchen.

Great Refrigerator!

The only thing I don't like is the storage space.

Noise Level
    I never hear it running, its really nice not hearing it kick off and on.

Interior Organization
    I wish there was a droor under the second shelf. I call it the lunch meat droor. Its always been my favorite part of a fridge because I store lunch meat and cheese in it so then I have two on the bottom, one for veggies and one for fruit.

Temperature Control
    I've never even had to adjust it! The freezer has always kept everything frozen well and no frost!

The only problem I find is the bottom shelf is glass, it looks cool but its a pain to clean. Not too bad though. My Thanksgiving turkey leeked blood and it got under the glass and the bottom droors but it was simple to remove, wash and replace

I've moved twice and haven't had a problem with it yet so I think its good. Not even any marks on the exterior.

The second shelf on the door is too big so things always fall threw, like my mustard barbeque sauce and ranch.

• Temperature Control:

Absobuletly Wonderful product to use.

It better than all the others, even though it is black, it still is much cooler than the other one's

It is quiet.

Interior Organization
    It is set up so there is lots of room.

Temperature Control
    Keeps things cold when needed.

Is not that hard to clean.

Mostly it is strong.

Looks really good. Fits well inside of tight spots.

• Temperature Control:

For the price, pretty decent refridgerator.

Keeps foods and drinks cold and freezes just fine

Noise Level
    The only thing I don't like about it is the noise of the motor when it starts, but that's pretty much with all refridgerators I've had.

Interior Organization
    Although this is a great buy, there could be a little more room

Temperature Control
    Keeps everything cool or frozen

Easy to clean

Mine has made it through my kids

Just a regular fridge