4.9
Trader Joe's
Trader Joe's Edamame

Trader Joe's Edamame

4.9

I am addicted to this edamame.

Comments about Trader Joe's Edamame:

I love this edamame snack from Trader Joes. I know that I am getting the best quality available when I shop there, and this edamame is no exception! It is frozen, yet tastes so fresh once it's cooked. I like to boil mine in salt water for a few minutes and then serve it plain. It is a wonderful tasting, yet very healthy snack that my kids gobble up every time I put it on the table! It is very cheap to buy as well.

Love Trader Joe's products including this!

from Chicago, IL

Comments about Trader Joe's Edamame:

I'm a big fan of edamame, and Trader Joe's is always my go-to. The price is right. It is super easy to make in the microwave. I like eating them out of the shell, but they do have the pre-shelled version also.

Great product, one of our staples

from Oakland, CA

Comments about Trader Joe's Edamame:

We love this. I buy it a few times a week and it is a staple in our freezer. I actually didn't realize these were pre-cooked and would steam them a bit before consuming them, and they were still good. :) Now I just put it in the refrigerator (from the freezer) the day before and they are good to pop into lunches the next morning. A little crisp doing it that way. We love edamame and they are so healthy and well priced.

easy to prepare, restaurant quality

from Indianapolis, IN

Comments about Trader Joe's Edamame:

I love going to sushi restaurants and eating edamame. This product is nice because it is easy to prepare but tastes just as good edamame served in restaurants without having to leave home. It is also very inexpensive for the amount that you get. They are a great snack because they are healthy and tastey.

you never knew green veggies were so yummy and fun to eat

from Norman, OK

Comments about Trader Joe's Edamame:

These are highly addictive... so watch out!  They have a great flavor (unlike any other veggie) and everyone I've cooked them for loves them.  I get the kind that comes unshelled, and cook them in the pod.  One time a friend and I cooked and ate an entire bag while watching a movie (a replacement for popcorn).... so delicious!!

Healthy, convenient and tastes great

from Sunnyvale, CA

Comments about Trader Joe's Edamame:

The Trader Joes's Edamame is a mainstay in our freezer. We keep a bag or two in the fridge at all times. It takes only a few minutes to heat up for a healthy snack. My kids love soy beans and knowing they are healthy and fun to eat, makes me happy. They love them hot or cold,  and dipped in a little soy sauce they are the best.

We also like to shell them and add them to salads and stirfrys

TJ's Edamame makes my belly happy!

from Neosho, MO

Comments about Trader Joe's Edamame:

I go through at least 1.5 bags per day and that is only because my husband has to restrain me from eating more!  We recently moved from VA to MO so there aren't many TJ's in our area so during our latest trip to Chi-town, I picked up 48 bags.  The pods are so much more lush than the other brands I've had to make do before stocking up.  The preparation is easy and simple -- boil for 5 minutes, drain, sprinkle some Kosher salt on, eat!  The edamame really fills you up and keeps you wanting more!  Thanks TJ, for such an affordable snack/meal that is also great for my body!

Easy healthy snack at a great price

from Chicago, IL

Comments about Trader Joe's Edamame:

I love Trader Joe's edamame.  I probably go through a couple bags a month just living on my own in a single household.  They are easy to prepare, just a minute or two in the microwave, and they make a great and healthy snack or side item for a meal.  The price is also amazing at Trader Joe's.  The normal grocery store charges at least 50% more for a similar product.

Amazing

from Fort Lee, NJ

Comments about Trader Joe's Edamame:

I'm impressed with Trader Joe's frozen shelled edamame. It is a wonderful accent to stews, soups, wraps, salads and much more. I added it to guacamole and mixed it with my magic bullet once and it was amazing. I am a vegetarian, so I would highly recommend this to anyone who is interested in adding protein to their diets, and eliminating meats.

Huge! Awesome! Delicious!

from Milwaukee, WI

Comments about Trader Joe's Edamame:

Trader Joe's is a blessing to have here in Bayshore in Milwaukee! Huge roomy store that serves samples of all kinds of things. I think that's very great marketing! Wine, now that's my favorite coctail to have before dinner. They have Much of it and the cheapest prices ever for the quality! I love it all!

BuBu