Other Frozen Foods:
Ice Cream
Nestle

This is what a Nutty Buddy should taste like - Drumsticks

I had to buy a box of Drumsticks by Nestles at the grocery yesterday. My mom and I had a cone on the way home. Yum!

I always think of...Read complete review

I always think of Drumsticks as Nutty Buddies, but I sure don't buy the other brands of this type of ice cream. Drumsticks are just way darn better.

My mom said, "Oh, I bought some a while back. They weren't as good as I remembered."

I told her that I bet she bought a different brand.

Yep. When she bit into the Drumstick, it was the blast from the past.

First off, Nestle makes a bigger cone and has a bigger ball of ice cream on top. Then, they fully cover the ice cream ball with nuts. Some of the other brands are skimpy in some or all areas and especially short on the nuts.

Drumstick cones are sturdier made and then also have ice cream down to the bottom which is filled up with chocolate to keep the ice cream from leaking out the point at the bottom. This is a great idea and the chunk of chocolate in the bottom is really delicious.

Some nutty buddy type cones are thin. You press and they mash in. They also may be broken at the end of just not together well. Ice cream leaks on you.

Another great thing about Drumsticks is that they come in different flavors. The box I got had the traditional vanilla, chocolate and caramel. I like them all, but chocolate is my favorite.

Some of the flavors have toppings down the middle. The caramel is like that. The ice cream isn't really caramel. It's the stripe in the center. So, it's more like an ice cream sundae in a cone.

If you ever get the urge for a nutty buddy, then be sure to buy Drumsticks. Then again, you may get hooked. I'm wishing I had another box, since my boys ate up all the Drumsticks. I sadly can't hide them in my underwear drawer for obvious reasons. Oh well. I don't need the calories.

Worst icecream all year

Me and 2 friends got a different flavour each tonight, and all 3 were the worst drumsticks we've ever had. The waffle cone was soggy, they're way smaller than they used to be and tasted a bit off. There was barely any chocolate in the bottom of 2 of them.
Very disapointed.

Yummy Treat

Comments about Nestle Drumsticks:

These cones are surprisingly good. They have tasty vanilla ice cream that is covered in a crunchy chocolate topping, that is then covered in chopped nuts. So all in all you are getting three flavors in each bite. My only complaint is that sometimes(not every time) I will open a cone and after a few minutes the cone starts to gets soggy or soft, not crunchy anymore. I think this is just from the cone thawing out, but it doesn't taste as good when this happens. These are great year round for adults and kids. Cost a bit more than other ice cream treats, but well worth it.

Yummy, but there's one drawback.

Comments about Nestle Drumsticks:

The Nestle Drumsticks are always a hit with my kids. They are delicious, and require no work on my part, besides buying them! The only drawback to these drumsticks are the fact that they come in the boring flavors of vanilla and chocolate. These ice cream cones are delicious though, and I love the chocolate fudge surprise at the bottom. They are expensive, but are much cheaper than running out to a ice cream shop! I really like these cones, and would definitely recommend them, but I would like to see more flavors in these!

Delicious!

Comments about Nestle Drumsticks:

Nestle Drumsticks are absolutely one of my favorite summer treats! They have such a great taste! There are so many different flavors of Nestle Drumsticks. My favorite Nestle Drumstick has fudge in the center of the ice cream. The chocolate and ice cream taste delicious, especially the chocolate that is in the bottom of the ice cream cone. The nuts also bring the perfect crunchy touch to this ice cream cone. There are only four Nestle Drumsticks in a box though, which is not very many especially if you have a large family to share them with.

you really cant eat just one!

Comments about Nestle Drumsticks:

I could eat a whole box of Nestle drumsticks if i could. These drumsticks are the best ice cream cones around. The ice cream is so creamy. The chocolate on top and in the cone is so rich. I like to buy the variety pack to have different options. I don't like the chocolate one i think it is just too much chocolate. My family really enjoys Nestle drumsticks.

Summertime memories...

Comments about Nestle Drumsticks:

We call these nutty buddies. No matter what you call them, you have to call them good! The peanuts, caramel, chocolate, and waffle cone work magic when they come together. Although the quantity versus the price of these things locally are a little outrageous, they are worth it. With memories of childhood, every morsel is savored until that large chocolate chunk at the end of the sweet waffle cone. I would opt for a cheaper product that offers the same quality and more quantity.

Greatest ice cream cone ever!

Comments about Nestle Drumsticks:

I am addicted to these things, probably the only ice cream I eat. The taste is incredible and I love the nuts covering the chocolate shell. The caramel in the middle is the best part! I strongly recommend them. They also have ones without the caramel in the middle if your not a big fan of it. Also pretty sure they make ones with chocolate filling as well I you'd prefer that. All in all I just want to say that these cones are amazing and I keep them in my fridge all year round. Anytime I get a craving for something sweet I'm always running to the fridge to grab one of thar bad boys. Definitely g buy a box now! Brian

Reminds me of my childhood!

Comments about Nestle Drumsticks:

I love Nestle Drumsticks. They remind me of the ice cream man and my childhood! The best part about them is the cone! I love how it has the chocolate on the inside. The second best thing about Nestle Drumsticks is the coating on the outside of the ice cream! The chocolate and the crunch of the nuts is perfect. The caramel center is a nice surprise. I love this ice cream!

from New Jersey

Comments about Nestle Drumsticks:

These are really great to eat even it is the winter and so cold out a nice treat of ice cream comes in handy as it's now too big but yet not too small with a bit of extra on the top with the chocolate and nuts and let's not forget the sweet treat of filling inside the ice cream. I really did enjoy these as they made a great ending to dinner. The cone is great too as the waffle is crunchy and not soft. The vanilla ice cream is very good and really tastes like fresh vanilla bean is used to create it. The nuts on top tastes really delicious and are crunchy too. I like the fact that Nestle created a vivid box that the cones come in. Nestle also has created a variety of these cones as well. I would definitely on a scale of 1 to 10 say these are as eight as they have all the right components into creating a good cold ice cream dessert. I really would say these are great anytime of the year.

So good

Comments about Nestle Drumsticks:

Nestle Drumsticks are such an awesome treat. I have been buying them for years and they taste great. The peanuts are always nice and tasty, and held in place by a delicious, rich chocolate hard shell that hides soft and delicious vanilla ice cream! I like to eat all of the nuts and chocolate shell first. Then, I start to lick the ice cream. It tastes rich, creamy, sweet, and just plain yummy. When you bite into the ice cream you uncover a liquid caramel-or chocolate. The chocolate centers are my favorite, but caramel is good to. The cone is also very tasty and inside is a sweet, hard chocolate coating!

Delicious

Comments about Nestle Drumsticks:

I love these! I buy these often for dessert and they are probably my favorite frozen desserts. The nuts are my favorite part, they add an extra crunch. These are probably full of sugar and things that are bad for you, but only one once in a while can't be too bad.

I recommend these to anyone who loves ice cream and sweet and/or chocolate!