Other Frozen Foods:
Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream Stephen Colbert's Americone Dream

Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream Stephen Colbert's Americone Dream

One of the best

Comments about Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream Stephen Colbert's Americone Dream:

This is my husband and mine's go-to ice cream! The caramel swirl with chunks of chocolate covered waffle cone make for amazing texture and flavor. We can go through the pint in one sitting just the two of us... Its that dangerously good! If you've never tried it- You should!

One of my favorite Ben and Jerry's flavors

Comments about Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream Stephen Colbert's Americone Dream:

This is an absolutely delicious ice cream. The caramel and chocolate covered cone pieces taste amazing and add great texture, I love the crunch. The vanilla base used in this ice cream for some reason tastes richer and creamier and more vanilla-y than the vanilla ice cream bases used in any other Ben and Jerry's flavors. I'm not sure why that is, maybe it's from the caramel mixing in, but it's really good. This is my favorite ice cream for eating while watching movies, I'm not sure why, it just feels appropriate.

Ben & Jerry's does it again!

Comments about Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream Stephen Colbert's Americone Dream:

Oh how I love Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream! Like I said in my Ben & Jerry's review, there are flavors for everyone! I like how this one incorporates Stephen Colbert! Anyway, this ice cream is to die for. I am not a huge fan of vanilla ice cream, but this one has me hooked. There is nothing I like more than chocolate covered ice cream cones and caramel. This ice cream has both! It's such a unique combination for ice cream and I love it. This is a must try.

Don't like him but, the ice cream's great

from Syracuse, New York

Comments about Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream Stephen Colbert's Americone Dream:

Ben and Jerry's ice cream - one of the most costly ice cream brands in your local grocer's freezer - and yet, we buy it. Not only do we buy it, we love it. When I first saw this container I was quite amused, Stephen Colbert, wow, how nice. Unsure and curious, I wanted to investigate a bit further - the contents of ingredients. Vanilla ice cream, a fudge covered waffle cone, luscious caramel swirls, this is really something, all in one container. Kind of like taking a drumstick ice cream and crumbling it into a bowl. I was not disappointed. At home after settling dwn for evening tv, I start to dig in but of course, not without the help of my four year old son. He seems to be enjoying this more than me! I guess I shouldn't have been surprised about that either. It really is a tasty treat, high in calories nd fat and cost but worth indulging in every now an then.

One of my absolute favs!

from Kansas City, MO

Comments about Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream Stephen Colbert's Americone Dream:

I absolutely love Ben & Jerry's Stephen Colbert's Americone Dream! I'm a huge fan of Colbert so it's fun to eat ice cream that's endorsed by him (even though I normally don't care about that kind of stuff), so it has that fun quality, but bottom line the flavors are fantstic. For me it's the fudge covered waffle cone pieces that make it. Having it fudge covered makes the waffled cone pieces very solid, yet chewy from the waffle cone and add the caramel into that and bam it's fantastic. It's sweet yet chewy yet salty. Perfect. And the vanilla is a great addition instead of some sort of chocolatey ice cream. It's sweet enough. I also am a texture person, so I really appreciate all the different textures in there from the fudgy waffle cone pieces to the smooth caramel.

If there's anything I have to complain about, it's I wish there were more fudgy waffle cone pieces. But maybe too much of a good thing would be a problem.

Huge Stephen Colbert fan, and TTC

from Reno, NV

Comments about Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream Stephen Colbert's Americone Dream:

I love Stephen Colbert, so obviously I am going to buy any product that endorses him! I am also TTC, so when he reported that the whole fats in ice cream have proven to increase fertility AND he was introducing his own ice cream flavor, what other excuse did I need? This stuff is delicious! Its also a little hard to find, it took a few weeks after the show and several stops at several stores to find it, but once we did it was worth it!

Simply dreamy

from Irvine, CA

Comments about Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream Stephen Colbert's Americone Dream:

This is the most delicious ice cream around. It's not called dreamy or nothing. This is by far my most favorist ice cream around. If you are in the mood for a creamy, rich and tasteful goodness, this ice cream is definitely for you. I would recommend it 100%.

Creamy Caramel and Chocolate Crunch

from Las Vegas, NV

Comments about Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream Stephen Colbert's Americone Dream:

This flavor from Ben and Jerry's is the perfect solution to your sundae cravings.  It contains all the decadent aspects of a caramel sundae with a little crunch.  The dessert starts with the rich, creamy vanilla ice cream which is then mixed with a large amount of chocolate covered waffle cone pieces.  I was impressed that the waffle cone didn't get soggy in the ice cream and still had the rich taste of chocolate.  The waffle cone pieces add just the right amount of crunch to theice cream.  The entire concoction is swirled throughout with the taste of caramel.  I love that you get a little taste of everything in every bite.  Each serving will set you back about 280 calories and 15 grams of fat, but this dessert is worth the splurge.  The caramel is sweet, the chocolate is rich, and the waffle cone is crisp.  The three of these tastes are mixed perfectly with the creamy vanilla ice cream to make a great dessert.