Other Flat Screen TVs:

Toshiba - 42 in. LCD Television

3 years and still love it

from South Milwaukee, WI

Comments about Toshiba - 42 in. LCD Television:

It is a great television.  It has the 3 HDMI inputs, two sets of analog inputs, composite inputs.  We have a piece of history hooked up to it, a VCR, also the DirecTV HD box, a DVD player, computer through the PC input.  It is great for gaming through the computer.  The quality of the picture was very good, and now that we have the DirecTv HD box, it is just a great quality picture.  The new models do not have the 6 built in speakers as this one does, so we are glad that we purchased this when we did.  We have a PC hooked up to it with a wireless keyboard and mouse for quick internet hook ups.  It is also great to view pictures from the computer, then everyone can see all of the pictures at one time.  The video's that we have taken look great.  Our friends went to Italy and it was great to be able to see their pictures and videos on the big screen.  It has the dynalight for the back light that adjusts the lighting automatically.  The dynalight gives it great contrast.  It has the CineSpeed which makes action movies more clear, no blur.  It has the auto volume for loud commercials, but we do not use that as it limits the dynamic range in movies.  However it is a good feature for some people that watch something on TV that may be loud late at night.  We do not get any glare on the screen and we have a huge bay window off to the side of the TV.  The only con that we found was that even though it has 6 different controls on it, the remote would not control a Tashiba HD DVD player, as it was the same brand, you would think it would.

magnificent view

from Cincinnati, OH

Comments about Toshiba - 42 in. LCD Television:

Oh yes,this is an outstanding television.I have never had a big screen like this.I love it.The picture is so clear and just so real with the highdefinition.

No doubt,the most awesome television ever.The toshiba regza is the best becaluse it has colorburst.You can customize th color exactly how you need it.The extra color features are awesome.

I first had a sony brava.Yes it is a great brand however,I could not get the depth of color I liked.I returned it and picked out a toshiba regza instead.I could absolutely tell a huge difference.The colorburst sold me.I will never buy nothing less anymore.The tosiba regza is my choice for the best televisions on the market.

There is so much you can do with it.It has everything you need to hook up any kind of other device.It is so easy to operate and the sound is amazingly outstanding.The view is breathtaking.I cannot say enough about this television.

It takes up a smaall amount of space and it lightweight.I have it on a swival stand which makes it even more convient.

I watch it everyday and have not had no problems whatsoever.

The greatest television you will ever find indeed.

toshiba is high quality

from Mckeesport, PA

Comments about Toshiba - 42 in. LCD Television:

easy to use and surprisingly  inexpensive toshiba gives you more of what you by a tv for. great quality picture . audio is superb, especially when connected to a home theatre system. dependable, reliable and high quality. that is what the toshiba brand products are all about.

fantastic picture and sound

from Martinsburg, WV

Comments about Toshiba - 42 in. LCD Television:

The Toshiba LCD Television is the best purchase i have ever made. The picture quality is out of this world, and the sound is great as well. The controls along with instructions are very user friendly.  Make sure you shop around for the best deal, some stores offer 0% financing the first year or even two as long as you make the minimum payment on time. The only problem we had was connecting the TV to our current game system as well as dvd player. The screen tends to get dusty fast too. It also requires special cloths to clean the screen with.

Good value for great quality

from Arlington, TN

Comments about Toshiba - 42 in. LCD Television:

A great tv, though seemingly pricy, great quality, well worth the money. Has a great sound system, but unfortunately some of the inputs are on the side. However it has very easy to use controls. This tv makes watching any show a great experience and I would definately recommend this to anyone.

Easy to set up and awesome picture on the HD channels

from Reading, PA

Comments about Toshiba - 42 in. LCD Television:

This LCD, HD tv was very easy to set up once I got it home.  The onscreen controls are uncomplicated and cover most of what was needed to get the best possible picture.  When on a high definition channel the picture is crisp and clear.  On the regular channels it's not as good as the picture on a regular tv, but it's not too bad.  I especially like the capability of choosing the actual size of the picture - that does help the regular channels look better. I also love that the stand it come on can swivel.

Very good picture and moderately easy to navigate

from Canton, MI

Comments about Toshiba - 42 in. LCD Television:

Waited for many months for 42 inch LCD tv's to reduce in price.  Found the Toshiba for excellent price and bought it.  It was easy to set up and navigate through the various options such as screen size.