Other Hair Conditioners:
Tigi Curls Rock Conditioner 250ml

Tigi Curls Rock Conditioner 250ml

Tigi Curls Rock Conditioner is worth its weight in curls....

from South Jordan, UT

Comments about Tigi Curls Rock Conditioner 250ml:

Tigi Curls rock conditioner helps tame my curls.  It makes it so  hair is soft, defrizzed and manageable.  It also does not leave a wax buildup on the hair, and it gives the hair some shine and body without frizz.  Anybody with curly hair knows no frizz rocks...!!!  It does the job without making your hair limp or straight.  When I want curly hair I am sure to use this product, I like the fact that my hair is manageable and I am able to comb through it as well.  It cuts down on tangles and leaves hair soft and managable.  It also smells fresh, like oranges...or something along those lines....it smells great anyway, you can buy it with shampoo or without, if you buy it with shampoo usually its a better deal.  So, go and buy this product, it is a little bit more on the pricy side, but every once and a while Tigi has sales, thats the time to stock up!!!  This product is well worth its weight in curls and I would recommend to all my curly hair friends!!!

Great product for curly hair.

from Norman, OK

Comments about Tigi Curls Rock Conditioner 250ml:

I struggle with finding a conditioner for my curly frizzy hair. This conditioner makes my curls defined and soft. It also helps eliminates the frizz. Give this conditioner a try and I think you will be pleased.