Other Hair Conditioners:
Pureology Hydrate Conditioner

Pureology Hydrate Conditioner

Pros

Cons

I will never use anthing but Purology conditioner.

Pureology Hydrating Conditioner is the best conditioner out there. The price seems steep at first, However, when weighing how long it last and the results the price is not to bad. For Instance, consider the price of store brand conditioner. One would need to use much more of the product than pureology and not get the same results. Im trying to grow my hair long. I have always had a problem with split ends. Now that I use Pureology conditioner it hydrates my hair so that I can grow it and spend less money on hair cuts. With the store bought brand, I was using double the amount,getting no results and having to cut my hair more often because store brand conditioner simply lays on top of the hair rather than penetrating the hair.I can now curl, blow-dry and straighten my hair after I use Pureology Hydrating Conditioner. My hair is frizzy and prone to fly aways. With Pureology this is a thing of the past. I have been using this product for four months and my hair is shiny, healthy and smooth. If you are still concerned about the cost here is a good tip my own stylist uses.She mixes Nexxus and Purelogy together in order to stretch the Pureology and leave the conditioner in one minute longer than usual. This will save on cost and you still will achieve the same results. If you wish, for deep conditioning, wrap conditioned hair in Saran Wrap and blow dry on low for five minutes. This will also save money as you can skip your next conditioning day.

Good but doen't last

I liked this product.  It smells good, goes on smooth, and helps control the frizz.

By lunchtime, though, the benefits are gone. If I re-apply, my hair is...Read complete review

By lunchtime, though, the benefits are gone. If I re-apply, my hair is too conditioned.

Good for a date or evening out maybe.

Salon results at home!

from Voorhees, NJ

Comments about Pureology Hydrate Conditioner:

I got a haircut earlier this week, and my stylist used this Pureology Hydrate Conditioner on my hair before cutting and styling it. I noticed that even though I have extremely long hair (or at least I did before she cut it), she only used a dime sized amount of this conditioner. I was expecting her to have to fight through a rats nest when she took me over to her station and started combing out my hair, but surprisingly she combed out my hair with no trouble at all. I spent most of the haircut trying to think of a nice way to say, "Hey I was really surprised that my hair wasn't a knotted mess because it seemed like you didn't use enough conditioner. Tell me more about what you used!" Finally, I just told her I really liked the conditioner and asked her what brand it was. She brought over the bottle to show me that it was Pureology Hydrate Conditioner. I noticed that the bottle said it was cruelty free, and I was sold! I picked up a bottle on the way out. I'll admit that I was pretty shocked at the price, but remembering how little she used, and that I now only had half as much hair, I figured it would last forever. I've been using it all week and I am so happy with it. It tingles a little bit when you let it sit in your hair for a few minutes, and my hair looks just like I got it done at the salon every time I use it. It's never been so bouncy and soft. I will definitely buy this conditioner again!

Pureology Hydrate Conditioner Review

from Miami, FL

Comments about Pureology Hydrate Conditioner:

I have always loved shampoos and conditioners from Pureology because they are a salon quality brand. Their Hydrate collection is so great. I love that the collection has no sulfate (which can dry out your hair and strip hair coloring) and includes natural ingredients like Jojoba and Shea Butter. The conditioner isn't heavy or greasy so my fine hair doesn't feel limp or weighted down. It smells great and lasts long after my hair has been blow dried. My hair has never felt this silky smooth before. I highly recommend this conditioner to anyone looking for a hydrating lightweight product for their hair.

The Hydrate conditioner from Pureology is extremely effective in moisturize your dry hair. It isn't too greasy and never left my hair feeling limp. It was great in giving life to my brittle hair after coloring since it is made for damaged hair.

Pureology Hydrate collection has a very lovely pepperminty tea tree oil smell. It gives your hair a nice tingle sensation. Smells very natural.

Left my hair feeling extremely soft and smooth

Comments about Pureology Hydrate Conditioner:

I recently tried a sample of the Pureology Hydrate Conditioner. First of all, let me say that the scent is much better than that of the Purelogy Hydrate Shampoo, or at least it has much less of a scent. Good start. I started out with a very small amount of conditioner for my long hair. I noticed immediately that a small amount actually was quite sufficient for my hair. I just left the Pureology Hydrate Conditioner in for one or two minutes before rinsing. Already during rinsing, I noticed that my hair felt extremely soft and smooth. After my hair had dried, it retained the wonderful soft and smooth feeling. So despite of not being a fan of the Pureology Hydrate Shampoo, I actually quite like the Pureology Hydrate Conditioner and might consider purchasing it, once I run out of sample.

It is an extremely effective conditioner!

I am not crazy about the scent, but at least it is a lot milder than that of the matching shampoo.

Pricey but Totally worth it

Comments about Pureology Hydrate Conditioner:

I first got introduced to this product when I was in high school and my parents were paying for all my grooming products. I had recently started dying my hair darker brown with a semi- permanent dye and my mom wanted me to have a good shampoo and conditioner system to help my color last longer. Back then this was the main conditioner I used. Today I actually switch it up throughout the year but this is still one I love to throw in the mix. It does an amazing job at moisturizing your hair and really keeping it healthy. It also does a great job at leaving your color be! I swear this product always make my color last longer when I was using it. For me though, I am not a huge fan of the scent and really do prefer others to it. in the end though, it is a great conditioner that leave your hair feeling the healthiest it’s ever been. Totally worth the price.

This product works like no other and really leaves you hair feeling and looking the healthiest it’s ever been. Works great for people with colored hair and will not strip your color when moisturizing.

To me the scent isn't that great. I prefer others.

Hydration galore, wonderful scent, fails to protect color

from Indiana

Comments about Pureology Hydrate Conditioner:

I switched to this conditioner, along with the Pureology hydrating formula of shampoo, after using the volume formula for a few months. Although the volume formula delivered on lift, it really dried out my hair; I needed to try for something with more moisture. This conditioner really does deliver on moisture and hydration - my hair felt great after using it. All of the Pureology products promise that they'll protect and extend your color treated hair; sadly, that's where this product fell short. My hair color faded just as fast as it had prior to using Pureology.

I really wanted to love this product and keeping using it. Unfortunately the price tag plus the lack of color defense was enough to make me look around for something better. Worth noting, for the high price tag, this a little bit of this product really does go a long way.

If I could bottle the scent of this conditioner I would! I love the spicy, herbal, modern, and earthy scent of this product. It's a refreshing change from the overly feminine, dated, floral scents found in many other beauty products.

Repaired my hair!

Comments about Pureology Hydrate Conditioner:

I have incredibly thin and fine hair that's pretty damaged from regular coloring (every 7-8 weeks). I received a sample of Pureology Hydrate and was impressed, but decided to use a different conditioner that was easier on the wallet. Well, at my last salon appointment I ended up having to have two inches cut off due to my damaged hair. I bought a full bottle of Pureology Hydrate and the change was almost instant- my hair went from dry and damaged looking to shiny and smooth. The only downside is that it can make my roots a bit oily on the second day (I only like to shampoo every other day).

Silky Smooth

from Fort Lauderdale, FL

Comments about Pureology Hydrate Conditioner:

I have very fine long hair and didn't used to use conditioner until I tried Purology Hydrate Conditioner. I was hesitant when my stylist suggested Purology Hydrate Conditioner until I realized that the salon did not even carry this brand! The price tag made me flinch a bit, but now I realize that this conditioner lasts a VERY long time. Unlike other (even high end) products, this Purology Hydrate Conditioner does not weigh down my hair. This conditioner makes my hair silky, soft, and tangle-free. But perhaps best of all, it never makes my hair greasy.  For the first time in my life, I don't have to wash my hair every day.  It has a lovely minty scent and is easy to work through your hair. I have a lot of fine hair, and it only takes a small amount to get the job done. I have also noticed that my time between hair colorings with my stylists has gotten longer-thus, this product ends up saving me money in the long run.

So far the best!

from Rockford, IL

Comments about Pureology Hydrate Conditioner:

I won this and totally fell in Love with it! I am a fan of Pantene's smooth line, but this is the best conditioner I have used! I was amazed how soft, smooth and shiney my hair looked! So now I have to buy more, but it's pricey so I use it for special days and use the Pantene if I am not going anywhere!

This is incredible stuff & REALLY helps to hydrate damaged hair.

from Santa Ana, CA

Comments about Pureology Hydrate Conditioner:

I have had my hair coloured for a number of years. It is in the sun and is exposed to the 'elements' so it is often dry. Pureology's Hydrate Conditioner is the bomb! Although a bit expensive, it is worth every penny as it has helped my hair become more healthy and achieve that shine that I want. The fragrance is light and won't conflict with any perfumes nor will it nauseate you.

The best conditioner I've ever used!

from Carrollton, TX

Comments about Pureology Hydrate Conditioner:

The hairstylist at my salon used this Pureology conditioner on my hair, and I LOVED the way it made my hair feel! I could tell an immediate difference. Two days after my hair appointment I went back to the salon to purchase this wonderful conditioner. It is pricier than I normally pay for hair products, BUT, in my opinion it is so worth it. To begin with, a very small amount does the trick. I use less than half the amount of this conditioner than I use with any other brands of conditioners. Since a little goes a long way, I have justified the cost of this product in my head. I have found that the conditioner is most effective when I dry my hands a bit before dispensing so that it doesn't water it down. I also leave it in a couple of minutes before rinsing. Trust me, you do not want to overuse it. It could make your hair somewhat limp if too much is used. My hair has never felt better, and I love knowing that my hair color is being preserved at the same time.