Other Hair Conditioners:
Pureology
Pureology Hydrate Conditioner

Pureology Hydrate Conditioner

Pros

• Detangles (5)
  • Gentle (5)
  • Great smell (5)
  • Improves texture (5)
  • Smooths & softens (5)

• Dry hair (5)
  • Daily use (3)
  • Deep conditioning (3)
  • Thick hair (3)
    • Wavy hair (3)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Beauty conscious (3)

Felt like I just left Salon

I recently got a sample to try. I used this after I used the shampoo. I am always looking for something that makes my hair feel like I just left the salon. This is the 1st at home product I've bought that has even come close. My hair is somewhat dry but on the normal side. I have continuously had my hair highlighted about every 2 months for 20 years. My hair is shoulder length. I was amazed at how my hair felt after rinsing it out. I was able to run my fingers through my hair and when I did comb it out there was no struggles anywhere and the comb went through easily. Drying and styling went well also. I loved the scent, nothing overpowering. A little goes a long way.
It may evin the pricier end but with not having to use ss much as my old shampoo/conditioner (Pantene), it will worknout in the end. Definitely will be added in to my shower routine permanently.

Good but doen't last

I liked this product.  It smells good, goes on smooth, and helps control the frizz.

By lunchtime, though, the benefits are gone. If I re-apply, my hair is...Read complete review

By lunchtime, though, the benefits are gone. If I re-apply, my hair is too conditioned.

Good for a date or evening out maybe.

Gets the job done!

from Oklahoma

About Me Beauty Conscious

Pros

• Adds Shine
  • Detangles
  • Gentle
  • Great Smell
  • Improves Hair Health
  • Improves Texture

Comments about Pureology Hydrate Conditioner:

As I said with the shampoo..I really was not expecting the small sample amount to be enough for my waist length hair but, it was just the right amount, it coated my hair all the way, and left it more manageable, and easy to brush, I usually have to use almost an entire palm full to do the job this sample did..I am such a fan of this brand now, I just went out and bought my own full size.

• Wavy Hair

I loved this conditioner!

from Bradford Illinois

About Me Product Junkie

Pros

• Adds Shine
    • Detangles
    • Gentle
    • Great Smell
    • Improves Hair Health
    • Improves Texture

Comments about Pureology Hydrate Conditioner:

This conditioner is light, finger combs right through your wet hair. The smell is amazing and stays with with your hair all day!

Felt like I just left Salon

from Defiance oh

About Me Beauty Conscious

Pros

• Detangles
      • Gentle
      • Great Smell
      • Improves Hair Health
      • Improves Texture
      • Smooths & Softens

• Straight Hair

Very impressed

from Port Royal,Pa.

About Me Beauty Conscious

Pros

• Adds Shine
        • Detangles
        • Gentle
        • Great Smell
        • Improves Hair Health
        • Improves Texture

• Curly Hair

Comments about Pureology Hydrate Conditioner:

I started off with the Pureology Hydrating Shampoo and moved on to the conditioner. I have very curly hair, dry, and frizzy, so it's difficult to find a quality product that can tame it. This hydrating conditioner did just that. I love the smell ( Jojoba, Green Tea,and Sage). I was actually able to finger comb my hair when I was rinsing it out, great detangler. It didn't dry out my scalp or hair. My hair looks great, healthy, no frizzies, and easy to manage. Another plus, it doesn't fade out your hair color. This line may cost a little more, but you get what you pay for, and I love it. It is 100% vegan and that is a huge plus for me.

• Very Curly Hair

Smells wonderful loved how It felt washing

from Indianapolis IN

About Me Professional Stylist

Pros

• Detangles
          • Gentle
          • Great Smell
          • Improves Texture
          • Smooths & Softens

Cons

• Too Light

• Curly Hair

Comments about Pureology Hydrate Conditioner:

I received a sample of this in the mail yesterday and used it this morning for my shower. It was wonderful and felt so nice in my hair as I washing it. I have thick wavy hair and it helped my frizz a lot and noticed a lot of shine. The smell was also very nice and this is a product I would ditch my regular hair shampoo and conditioner for. Thanks for the sample

Salon results at home!

from Voorhees, NJ

Comments about Pureology Hydrate Conditioner:

I got a haircut earlier this week, and my stylist used this Pureology Hydrate Conditioner on my hair before cutting and styling it. I noticed that even though I have extremely long hair (or at least I did before she cut it), she only used a dime sized amount of this conditioner. I was expecting her to have to fight through a rats nest when she took me over to her station and started combing out my hair, but surprisingly she combed out my hair with no trouble at all. I spent most of the haircut trying to think of a nice way to say, "Hey I was really surprised that my hair wasn't a knotted mess because it seemed like you didn't use enough conditioner. Tell me more about what you used!" Finally, I just told her I really liked the conditioner and asked her what brand it was. She brought over the bottle to show me that it was Pureology Hydrate Conditioner. I noticed that the bottle said it was cruelty free, and I was sold! I picked up a bottle on the way out. I'll admit that I was pretty shocked at the price, but remembering how little she used, and that I now only had half as much hair, I figured it would last forever. I've been using it all week and I am so happy with it. It tingles a little bit when you let it sit in your hair for a few minutes, and my hair looks just like I got it done at the salon every time I use it. It's never been so bouncy and soft. I will definitely buy this conditioner again!

Pureology Hydrate Conditioner Review

from Miami, FL

Comments about Pureology Hydrate Conditioner:

I have always loved shampoos and conditioners from Pureology because they are a salon quality brand. Their Hydrate collection is so great. I love that the collection has no sulfate (which can dry out your hair and strip hair coloring) and includes natural ingredients like Jojoba and Shea Butter. The conditioner isn't heavy or greasy so my fine hair doesn't feel limp or weighted down. It smells great and lasts long after my hair has been blow dried. My hair has never felt this silky smooth before. I highly recommend this conditioner to anyone looking for a hydrating lightweight product for their hair.

The Hydrate conditioner from Pureology is extremely effective in moisturize your dry hair. It isn't too greasy and never left my hair feeling limp. It was great in giving life to my brittle hair after coloring since it is made for damaged hair.

Pureology Hydrate collection has a very lovely pepperminty tea tree oil smell. It gives your hair a nice tingle sensation. Smells very natural.

Left my hair feeling extremely soft and smooth

Comments about Pureology Hydrate Conditioner:

I recently tried a sample of the Pureology Hydrate Conditioner. First of all, let me say that the scent is much better than that of the Purelogy Hydrate Shampoo, or at least it has much less of a scent. Good start. I started out with a very small amount of conditioner for my long hair. I noticed immediately that a small amount actually was quite sufficient for my hair. I just left the Pureology Hydrate Conditioner in for one or two minutes before rinsing. Already during rinsing, I noticed that my hair felt extremely soft and smooth. After my hair had dried, it retained the wonderful soft and smooth feeling. So despite of not being a fan of the Pureology Hydrate Shampoo, I actually quite like the Pureology Hydrate Conditioner and might consider purchasing it, once I run out of sample.

It is an extremely effective conditioner!

I am not crazy about the scent, but at least it is a lot milder than that of the matching shampoo.

Pricey but Totally worth it

Comments about Pureology Hydrate Conditioner:

I first got introduced to this product when I was in high school and my parents were paying for all my grooming products. I had recently started dying my hair darker brown with a semi- permanent dye and my mom wanted me to have a good shampoo and conditioner system to help my color last longer. Back then this was the main conditioner I used. Today I actually switch it up throughout the year but this is still one I love to throw in the mix. It does an amazing job at moisturizing your hair and really keeping it healthy. It also does a great job at leaving your color be! I swear this product always make my color last longer when I was using it. For me though, I am not a huge fan of the scent and really do prefer others to it. in the end though, it is a great conditioner that leave your hair feeling the healthiest it’s ever been. Totally worth the price.

This product works like no other and really leaves you hair feeling and looking the healthiest it’s ever been. Works great for people with colored hair and will not strip your color when moisturizing.

To me the scent isn't that great. I prefer others.

Hydration galore, wonderful scent, fails to protect color

from Indiana

Comments about Pureology Hydrate Conditioner:

I switched to this conditioner, along with the Pureology hydrating formula of shampoo, after using the volume formula for a few months. Although the volume formula delivered on lift, it really dried out my hair; I needed to try for something with more moisture. This conditioner really does deliver on moisture and hydration - my hair felt great after using it. All of the Pureology products promise that they'll protect and extend your color treated hair; sadly, that's where this product fell short. My hair color faded just as fast as it had prior to using Pureology.

I really wanted to love this product and keeping using it. Unfortunately the price tag plus the lack of color defense was enough to make me look around for something better. Worth noting, for the high price tag, this a little bit of this product really does go a long way.

If I could bottle the scent of this conditioner I would! I love the spicy, herbal, modern, and earthy scent of this product. It's a refreshing change from the overly feminine, dated, floral scents found in many other beauty products.