Other Hair Conditioners:
Clairol Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Conditioner

Clairol Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Conditioner

Pros

Cons

The ONLY conditioner that works for me!

I have an **outrageous** love for Herbal Essences! I have very, very curly and thick hair (caucasian hair). I use other conditioners from time to time but this is IT and has been IT since I started using it about 10 years ago. It's the only conditioner that will make my hair soft, manageable and prevent frizzies that fits in my budget. The scent is also **to die for**. I have gotten ***really** *enthusiastic compliments from men and women alike on how good my hair smells when I use this, and only this, conditioner.

a reasonably priced conditioner for color treated hair

I am happy to be able to write a review on **Procter & Gamble Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Conditioner for Color Treated Hair 12 Oz.  **I originally started using the Herbal Essences hair color and decided that is should use a shampoo and conditioner that is made for color treated hair. Naturally i chose **Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Conditioner for Color Treated Hair  **because since it is the same brand as my hair color i felt that both products would work well to compliment each other. I have been very happy with the results that i have gotten with the Herbal Essences line of products. The conditioner has the same great smell that the shampoo and hair color have. It also has the same great price which is why I think that when it comes to conditioners you definately get what you pay for. This conditoner works ok, however it is definately not as good as some of its more expensive counterparts. I find that it works better when i use it on and off but not all the time because over a period of a couple of weeks it doesnt keep my hair as moisturized as other more expensive conditioners. It is however, a good product for the price and the best thing about it is that it does seem to keep my hair color from fading as quickly. I would recommend this to anyone with color treated hair that needs an inexpensive conditioner.

works ok but seems to really dry my hair out

smells great!

Great as a conditioner but not great for color care.

from West Virginia

Comments about Clairol Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Conditioner:

Overall a nice product that can be used on its own or with other products for maximum power. It smells great, lasts, detangles, conditions, moisturizes, you name it, this product does it but it just doesn't help my color treated hair. It does everything you would want a conditioner to do, but for being a color-care product, it doesn't really care much for my color.

This does a great job of detangling my hair. It is also good with keeping flyaway hairs minimal, smoothing the new growth, adding moisture, shine, and bounce to my hair and adding a nice scent to it. However, this is marketed for color treated hair. It is supposed to keep it shinier, healthier, and brighter and more vibrant but I just don't see those types of results with my color treated hair. It hasn't damaged it or removed color, but it certainly hasn't improved the staying power of my color any.

This product smells like flower blossoms. It is so lovely and wonderful. It's very strong but in a good way. It lasts for several days even after I style my hair. I get compliments frequently asking my if the good smell is my deodorant, perfume or body wash. I've had both men and women compliment the scent of my hair when using this. It is very female oriented and may not be good for guys. In my household all shower products are fair game but this is one of those that may leave your guy opting out of borrowing your conditioner.

The Best!

Comments about Clairol Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Conditioner:

When I had color-treated hair I loved Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Conditioner (especially when used with the Color Me Happy Shampoo). It made my hair soft and silky and is one of the best priced products available. One of the things I absolutely love about Herbal Essences is that the bottles are flat on both ends so that when the bottle is nearly empty you can leave it upside down and get it all out. I hate feeling like I've wasted a few uses when I just can't get it out of the bottle.

I found this conditioner to be very effective, as with most Herbal Essences products. It did seem to help retain the color and keep it from fading. Before using this product I had to color about every 5 weeks, but after using it I could usually wait 6 to 7 instead.

I loved the scent of this conditioner. The scent is one of the big draws of all the Herbal Essences products, and this one is no different.

Works well

Comments about Clairol Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Conditioner:

I like this color me happy conditioner; it works pretty well. I am not certain if I would purchase it again though. It has a really nice scent; it is somewhat addicting. I use it in conjunction with the color me happy shampoo for my dyed hair. I like the feel of the conditioner. It seems to cover the hair really well. It does leave my hair moisturized. It does not actually add a sheen to my hair, just keeps it from getting dry. The problem is that the conditioner does not seem to do what it claims. I have seen no noticeable change in how my color fades over time compared to before I started using it. I use this several times a week. I also use a few other shampoo and conditioner combinations, depending on which shower I use, so I do not know if that is why my color fades as fast as before. The take away for me is that I use shampoo because it works well enough and I can't get enough of the smell.

I use this all the time

Comments about Clairol Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Conditioner:

Definitely my go to shampoo when I do not have the time to go to a salon for the professional stuff. It is awesome for color-treated hair and works well with all different types of hair. You can get it pretty much at any grocery store and is decently priced. It also smells great. I would definitely recommend trying this product. It is a great price and is definitely worth it.

Works nice for my type of hair. My hair is curly and this seems to do the trick for the most part. I love the way it smells and how my hair looks after I use this. I would definitely recommend trying this product. It is a great price and is definitely worth it. You definitely wont be disappointed.

Great smell! Just like any Herbal Essences shampoo it really does smell awesome. I would definitely recommend trying this product. It is a great price, works nicely with all different types of hair and is definitely worth it.

A great product

Comments about Clairol Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Conditioner:

I was thrilled when I saw the herbal essences color me happy conditioner! I get highlights every six weeks in my naturally blonde hair to keep it looking bright! I feel that the color me happy conditioner did a great job of protecting my color and extending the color in my hair. In all honesty it would almost rather buy this conditioner than a salon brand. First of all the color me happy conditioner is reasonably priced. You can usually find coupons to go with this product as well making it even more affordable. Also the packaging of this conditioner is adorable. When I have guests to visit I like to use this conditioner because it looks so cute. This conditioner smells so amazing! It smells like candy! Also it does not weigh my hair down. It kept my hair smooth, soft, and full of volume. I was extremely happy with this purchase and plan on buying this product again in the future.

Good product for color treated hair

Comments about Clairol Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Conditioner:

Since I currently have color-treated hair, I decided to give Clairol Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Conditioner a try. Since it's really affordable, I thought it would be a great purchase since my hair is very long and I tend to go thru conditioner extremely quickly. I typically use two bottles of conditioner to every one bottle of shampoo.

This product worked really well at keeping my hair moisturized. Sometimes colored hair tends to dry out, and this did not happen at all to me while I was using Color Me Happy Conditioner. I feel like this also helped keep my hair color vibrant and shiny.

All Herbal Essences shampoos and conditioners smell amazing, and this was also the case with this conditioner. It left my hair smelling great all day long--as well as keeping it free of knots.

This kept my hair shiny while also getting out all of the knots. It was easy to brush thru after using this conditioner.

The scent of this was great. It kept my hair smelling really good all day long.

Clairol Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Conditioner = Happy!

Comments about Clairol Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Conditioner:

I use Clairol Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Conditioner and the "matching" shampoo. These two products work great together. They smell SO good. I often get compliments on how good my hair smells. And the scent lasts a long time!

If I wash my hair every day, I expect the scent to last for at least 24 hours. But if I skip a day, my hair STILL smells good the following day.

My hairdresser originally recommended this conditioner (and shampoo). I'm glad she did because I love them!

I just reviewed the shampoo and gave it a 10. I will give the conditioner a 9-and-a-half. But since I can only give whole numbers, I have to rate it a 9. It keeps my hair soft and frizz-free. And it rinses easily. But I would like it if it left my hair a little fuller.

Maybe my hair isn't that full because I just don't have full hair! But to me, an ideal conditioner WOULD make my hair feel fuller and thicker.

As with the shampoo review I just did, I love the scent. It smells floral, but not overly flowery. It is a very light scent -- subtle. It is not over-powerful. It just smells nice. It smells "happy".

Prevents hair color from fading, but doesn't condition deeply.

from Michigan

Comments about Clairol Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Conditioner:

This product is good for people who aren't worried about getting a deeper conditioning. It did make my hair soft and protected my hair coloring, but it didn't clean deeply or condition deeply. This conditioner is not for dry or damaged hair. It didn't help with frizz either. The conditioner smelled very nice. Most of the herbal essences products do smell lovely and that may be the most notable feature of this conditioner and most of the other herbal essences products. The colorful and vivid packaging is also attractive, but it isn't for those who need a deep conditioning.

This product is good for hair that doesn't need a deep conditioning. This product seemed to bring out the frizz. It does help prevent hair coloring from fading.

I do love the smell of this conditioner, along with most of the other herbal essences products. I think that the smell of the herbal essence products is the main selling point.

I love color me happy!

Comments about Clairol Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Conditioner:

I love dying my hair different colors, but I am always scared that when I use certain types of shampoos the dye will come out. After trying so many types of shampoos I found that color me happy shampoo and conditioner worked great on my hair, it didnt dry it out nor made my hair greasy, it also made my hair color last for about 3 weeks longer than it usually would stay. I recommend color me happy from Clairol Herbal essences

Finalllyyyyyyyyy

Comments about Clairol Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Conditioner:

Finally, an inexpensive product that actually works on my color-treated hair! I always believed that I would have to spend a lot of money for a good conditioner that worked on color-treated hair... One that would preserve color, maintain moisture, prevent my hair from drying out... The Color Me Happy line from Herbal Essences has done it, at a fraction of the price! It has certainly colored me happy. I use this as an every day conditioner and it prolongs my hair color at least 2 weeks more than before! Think about the money in trips to the salon this conditioner is saving me! Not to mention the money it's saving me from buying expensive color care conditioners. This is convenient to find, a great price, and great results. And the smell is yummyyyyy! But what else would you expect from Herbal Essences? I have used this product now for a few years, and it has never disappointed. The conditioner feels rich and creamy and rinses without leaving your hair feeling weighed down. Give it a shot!