Other Hair Conditioners:

Infusium 23 Volumologie Conditioner

Pros

Cons

Infusium 23 Leave-In Conditioner is Awesome

I have tried numerous products over the years for my thick, frizzy, naturally curly hair and I always come back to the Infusium 23 Leave-In Conditioner. I love the smell first of all of the Infusium 23 Leave-In Conditioner and it makes my hair so manageably soft it is just amazing!! Infusium 23 Leave-In Conditioner works great if you have major hair damage as well. Infusium 23 Leave-in Conditioner is quite luquidy and runny so do be careful but it is well worth it!! Infusium 23 Leave-In Conditioner works wonders on tangled up messes as well. The Infusium 23 leave-in conditioner is a great quick leave in conditioner that does not cost as much as something you may get at the salons. Infusium 23 Leave-in Conditioner improves the texture and manageability of your hair instantly, it is great!! The Infusium 23 Leave-in conditioner is light weight and not heavy so it does not weigh your hair down.

Wallet Friendly Leave-In Condition that works for any hair.

I tried Infusium 23 - the Original formula - some years back and wasn't impressed. After seeing it around, I decided to try again. First let me say, the product doesn't seem impressive at first - it's kind of watery, not that easily distributed, and didn't seem to change hair texture, while the hair is wet. But after the hair is dry and after using a heat appliance - I regularly flat-iron, the appearance and condition of my hair has really improved. I have really dry, thick color treated hair and can honestly say my hair has not looked this good since I was a kid!So I would highly recommend Infusium 23 treatment. Used in conjunction with heat appliances, it has made a major improvement in my hair. For the record, I shampoo using a clarifying shampoo and then a conditioning shampoo. Afterwards, I do not use any serum or styling products except for Infusium 23 and a touch of conditioner to help detangling. My hair is more shiny and manageable than it ever has been.

Great leave-in conditioner

from Country Club Hills, IL

Comments about Infusium 23 Volumologie Conditioner:

This is my choice conditioner for the spring and summer time. I use it during these seasons because it is very light and washes out very easily. My hair does seem to get stronger the more I use it. However, I can only use a little bit at a time. Otherwise, my hair feels very dry and rough. It is actually really odd. Using a little gives soft and desired results. Using a little more gives hair that feels dry and rough to the touch. So, I suggest using this sparingly. I also use this on my children's hair and it makes their hair feel great. All 3 of them were born with a ton of hair, so keeping it moisturized is very important, especially during our dry air seasons. My 3 year old always says, "Yay, time for conditioner! ", lol. Because you only have to use so little, a bottle lasts for a really long time. I have 2 and am not even half way through the first bottle (I bought them about a year ago). Overall, I love it.

Leaves my hair soft, tangle free and beautiful!

Profile Image

from Davis, CA

Comments about Infusium 23 Volumologie Conditioner:

I have used Infusium after every shampoo for twenty years and nothing works better. My hair is long, thick and wavy. It also tends to frizz and tangle. Additionally, since I'm older with a lot of gray, I color treat my hair, which necessitates using very great products. However, even using an excellent shampoo and conditioner, my hair can look and feel dry. When I use Infusium, I don't have to use any other styling agent and my hair is shiny, wavy and not at all dry.

Good to know: this leave-in conditioner goes on after shampooing and conditioning. It is very thin--watery. So, I always pour it into a spray bottle to spray onto my hair. Then I comb it in well. It really couldn't be easier to use.

It leaves my long, thick hair soft, untangled and shiny smooth.

I'm very sensitive about fragrances and I don't notice any scent. Whatever the scent is, it never interferes with the mild scent of my shampoo and conditioner.

One of the best leave in conditioners that I have tried.

from lakeland, florida

Comments about Infusium 23 Volumologie Conditioner:

A lot of leave in conditioners are terrible because they conditioner my hair TOO much. I am not a fan of how my hair feels after I have used a lot of leave in conditioners. This one is different. My hair gets dried out in the summer and this leave in conditioner really helps with that problem. It deeply conditions my hair without making it greasy or oily. I like how this conditioner coats every strand and really gets into my roots to help repair any damage the sun causes to my hair. The scent for this conditioner is okay; it is not too strong or overpowering. I do not really notice that it sticks in hair, but that is okay, because this conditioner does well enough without having to have a great scent. This is a conditioner that I have recommended to my mother before and she also really loves it. It does cost a little more than an average conditioner from a regular store, but it is worth the money spent.

I loved the rinse out but was not a fan of this leave in.

Profile Image

from West Virginia

Comments about Infusium 23 Volumologie Conditioner:

I tried Infusium 23 after receiving sample packets of the shampoo and conditioner. I loved the sample I received and when I went shopping, I saw the leave in conditioner and thought I would give it a try.

My hair takes a lot of heat and style damage so I was hoping this product would be something I could put in and leave in as I was styling it.

The conditioner goes onto my hair smooth. It smells okay but not great. It has kind of a soapy scent to instead of fruit or flowers. I tried to use this on dry and wet hair. After I put it in my hair, I didn't really notice a lot of difference in how my hair felt. It didn't really detangle my hair as much as I would like and it didn't do much for my shine. I kind of felt like this conditioner actually took some shine out of my hair.

When I styled my hair after using this conditioner, I noticed my hair was harder to style and I was using higher heat and more styling products than usual. This actually made my curls fall out. I wasn't pleased much with this leave in. I ended up giving it to a friend with curly hair who doesn't style his hair. He actually loves it but for me it just wasn't the right product.

This didn't do much for my hair. I felt greasy, heavy, and not shiny after using this product. It seemed as if my hair was harder to style after putting this product in it.

The scent is okay but I don't care a lot for it. It smells like soap and hairspray.

Tons of Moisture!!

from chicago Illinois

Comments about Infusium 23 Volumologie Conditioner:

I have been using this product for years and years and I have always been impressed with it. This particular product has been a blessing for my hair growth journey. I have been making the transition from relaxed to natural and this product has helped in keeping my hair conditioned all day. It has even contributed to having very little breakage in this process. I keep this in a spray bottle to use througout the day, especially during the warm months when my hair tends to break more. Great product.

Very effective as a leave in conditioner. It can be a little drippy, but a little goes a long way towards achieving the softness and moisture you desire for your hair. I personally saturate my hair with it and put a plastic cap over it for about 30-45 minutes, then let it air dry. The results have been fantastic.

It does have somewhat of a perfumy scent. However that does go away over time, throughout the day. It can be overwhelming in the beginning, and may clash with other scents you may be wearing

Works good to protect the hair

from Wesley Chapel, FL

Comments about Infusium 23 Volumologie Conditioner:

I bought this product because my hair tends to get damaged from heat styling. I tried to use this after shampooing and conditioning my hair. I just put it on my hair right before getting out of the shower. My hair was easy to comb through and felt very good. I went on to blow dry my hair and my hair looked oily and lifeless when I was finished.
The next day I tried this product without using a conditioner. I just applied it after shampooing my hair and it was much better. It did make my hair soft and manageable, but I don't think it did much for protecting my hair from heat styling.

It was just okay in my opinion. It works, but I was disappointed that it didn't work better to protect my hair from heat styling. My hair didn't look as healthy and shiny as I was expecting it to.

The scent was very light, I really couldn't smell it on my hair once my hair was blown dry. I like products that leave a nice scent in your hair throughout the day, this did not do that.

Love this!

Comments about Infusium 23 Volumologie Conditioner:

I love this conditioner and have used it in conjunction with the shampoo. It is one of the best products that I have found for my thick, long, wavy hair. I also color my hair and have found that this steps up to the challenge. I like that when I put this in and let it set, it is very effective at moisturizing and protecting my hair. I feel like my hair is bathed in luxury. It's so silky. My hair just feels good during and after the application. My hair is not damaged but can become frizzy at times; this Infusium tames that. It doesn't leave my hair feeling heavy, but it does weight down the frizzies. I like the scent. It is not quite as addicting as some brands out there, but it has a light, pleasant scent that lasts. I would describe it as a clean, mild scent that is not overly floral. One of my only complaints about this product is that I had a hard time getting the remains out of the container. I realize that this is not unheard of for thick conditioners especially, but I had to add a little water when I got to the last 10% or so. Another testament to the product; I had to get every last drop!

Infusium 23 Leave-in Conditioner: great detangler/ok conditioner

Comments about Infusium 23 Volumologie Conditioner:

Infusium 23 Leave-in Conditioner is a great detangler, but it is only an average conditioner. I like to try lots of new products for my hair. This is not a new product, it has been around for many years. But it was new to me because I had never tried it before. My college roommate used it many years ago, but I never tried it because I didn't care for the idea of a leave-in conditioner. I thought that a leave-in conditioner would leave a film or layer on my hair that I would be able to see and feel.

But that's not the case for Infusium 23. I could not tell that there was anything left on my hair after I used it. There was no sticky or weird feel left.

First, here's what worked great. It is a fantastic detangler. I have long, thick hair and without a conditioner or detangler, it would be very difficult to comb my hair after I washed it. But with Infusium 23, the comb glides right through -- even with only a small amount of this product.

What doesn't work so great is the actual conditioning. After using it, my hair was very fly-away. It seemed limp and did not feel or look like it had as much body.

The scent of Infusium 23 is very light. That's important for a leave-in conditioner because if you left in a conditioner with a strong scent, it could be overpowering.

Overall, this product is about average. Above average in getting out tangles. But below average in actual conditioning. I'll give it a score of 7.

Infusium 23 Leave-in Conditioner is a great leave in conditioner

from Fort Worth, Texas

Comments about Infusium 23 Volumologie Conditioner:

My Grandmother purchased Infusium 23 Leave-in-Conditioner for me years ago. I had awful trouble with frizzy hair and it was really hard for me to manage. She went out and purchased this leave in conditioner for me along with some other Infusium hair care products and it made a huge difference in my hair. I immediately noticed my hair was softer and it looked more moisturized than before. The shine I had to my hair was one I had never seen before. My hair had all kinds of bounce and a nice glow. After using the Infusium Leave in conditioner my hair gained it's strength back and it's natural texture. It was easier to comb and style. I received all kinds of compliments on my hair. It was refreshing using a hair care product that was reliable and I new was going to keep my hair looking great. I continued using this hair product for a while until my beautician recommended something else. But I would still recommend this product to others.

Makes my hair soft and tangle free

Comments about Infusium 23 Volumologie Conditioner:

I love this leave in conditioner it works so good on my hair. My hair is very frizzy when it gets dry and I have some split ends. The infusium 23 leave in conditioner tamed my frizz and added extra moisture to my dry hair without weighing it down or making my hair look oily. It made my hair feel so much softer and it looked shiny. This is perfect for anybody who needs extra moisture to there dry hair. It works so good on my hair especially because my hair is blonde it looks a little more dry because my hair is so light. My hair is very coarse so I need my hair to look very soft. It always detangles my hair and I never have any knots. Everytime I take a shower right when I put my head under the water without putting anything in it my hair feels soft because of the leave in conditioner it feels silky everytime. It smells really good too I love the scent this is such a perfect product. I would recommend this for anybody who has curly or wavy dry thick hair.