Other Hair Conditioners:
Aussie
Aussie Moist 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep Conditioner

Aussie Moist 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep Conditioner

Pros

• Detangles (8)
  • Smooths & softens (8)
  • Great smell (7)
  • Improves texture (6)
  • Improves hair health (5)

• Deep conditioning (8)
  • Dry hair (6)
  • Daily use (5)
  • Thick hair (5)
  • Curly hair (4)
    • Hair Type:
    • Straight hair (3), Very curly hair (3)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Beauty conscious (3), Survivalist / minimalist (3)

No need to look for any others. This conditioner is great.

I have very thick coarse hair and have a hard time getting it manageable.  The first time that I used Aussie Deeeeep 3 Minute Miracle I could feel my hair texture change as I rinsed out the conditioner.   It worked fast!  The directions say that the conditioner should be left on for 3 minutes but I don't think that I have ever left it on that long.  They also say to "Think deep thoughts during this time."  Very cute.

It contains natural Australian ingredients of aloe, sea kelp and jojoba oil and has a "no worries guarantee" that says your hair will be radiant in one use.   The bottle is easy to use as well.  The opening is actually at the bottom of the bottle so you don't waste any when you get to the end.

I definitely recommend this to anyone who has difficult hair to manage.  This price is great, the bottle is easy to use and I like the cute little sayings.  "Add some Roo to your do."

not so great

I tried the Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep Conditioner thinking that it would make my hair all nice and soft since it is normally very very very dry but guess what???? I ended up with a nasty greasy mess on my head.  This is not intended for extermely dry hair I guess.  Thinking that maybe it was just me so I called my daughter to come over and try it and it did the same thing to her so I am not thinking that this is a great product.

So if you are looking for a good hair care product that will condition without making a greasy mess then this may not be the one for you it is hard to use and does not rinse out well leaving a residue behind that took forever to get out again.  I love the Aussie line but this product did not seem to suit me it maybe perfect for you and your friends but for me and mine it just did not work.

The Aussie 3 Minute Deeeeep Conditioner is not on my list but be sure to try it for yourself

Best Conditioner for my horrible hair

from Rebel Reviewer

About Me Minimalist

Pros

• Detangles
  • Gentle
  • Great Smell
  • Improves Hair Health
  • Smooths & Softens

Comments about Aussie Moist 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep Conditioner:

I have a thyroid condition, which has not only caused my hair to fall out in clumps daily, but my hair is massively dried out, The Aussie 3 minute Miracle conditioner is one of the only products I can use that helps my hair, It moisturizes my hair, makes it smooth, and silky, after I get out of the shower I can brush it straight away , Where as if i use most other conditioners I can not, I have to add a leave in conditioner (like coconut oil). It is awesome at removing my tangles, and my hair is not dried out and not so fuzzy after it dries.

• Wavy Hair

Tamed my savage locks

from Ann Arbor, MI

About Me Minimalist

Pros

• Detangles
    • Great Smell
    • Improves Texture
    • Smooths & Softens

Cons

• Difficult to open initially- sticker placement

• Coarse Hair

Comments about Aussie Moist 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep Conditioner:

Proud, natural ginger here. My hair is incredibly thick and incredibly coarse. Getting a brush through my hair when wet is akin to herding cats who are not declawed - painful, frustrating and time consuming. If I have been swimming, it's 20 times worse, even when I do use shampoo and conditioner.

Enter the 3 Minute Miracle Conditioner. Once I get the product open (which for some reason is a chore for me.. The product comes out of a small hole on the bottom but they cover that hole with a sticker. I can never get the sticker off in under five minutes. Seriously, I've timed myself), it's a quick and easy application.

I then stand in the shower for 3 minutes pondering life (much longer and it gets boring) and then rinse. The product rinses out fairly quickly and does not leave a residue. I towel dry my hair and then slide a brush through with ease. It's truly awesome and I'm not left wincing in pain with tears rolling down my face from trying to brush my hair.

Absolutely love this product. You should try it!

• Wavy Hair

The best Quick conditioner!

from Texas

About Me Beauty Conscious

Pros

• Adds Shine
    • Detangles
    • Gentle
    • Great Smell
    • Improves Hair Health
    • Improves Texture

Comments about Aussie Moist 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep Conditioner:

This brought my curls back to life! Made super soft and manageable. Super shiny and easy to fix. A big difference after just one use. The smell is amazing but not overpowering.

• Very Curly Hair

I always have this on hand

from Ludowici ga

About Me Beauty Conscious

Pros

• Detangles
      • Great Smell
      • Smooths & Softens

Comments about Aussie Moist 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep Conditioner:

I always have this in my shower! I use it once a week and let it sit while I wash and shave, then rinse. I do t think it leaves my hair greasy, I don't apply it to the roots though. Any conditioner will make my roots greasy. I love the smell of all Aussie products.

• Straight Hair

Leaves your hair so soft!

from Lafayette, La

About Me Product Junkie

Pros

• Detangles
        • Improves Texture
        • Smooths & Softens

Comments about Aussie Moist 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep Conditioner:

I love using this conditioner. It's hard for me to find affordable products that work well with my thick curly hair. Now that I have found this product, i'm in love!! It's so cheap and literally detangles my hair in seconds. This stuff is amazing. I use it in my children's hair as well.

Love it

from kansas city mo

About Me Minimalist

Pros

• Adds Shine
          • Detangles
          • Great Smell
          • Improves Hair Health
          • Improves Texture
          • Smooths & Softens

Comments about Aussie Moist 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep Conditioner:

Love it. This is the only conditioner I will use now. Without coditioner my hair is unmanagable and I cant get the tangles out. Before this conditioner I used to just put my hair in a bun because the pain I went through brushing the tangles out. Now my hair is neverin a bun. I use it daily. And its very very affordable.

• Straight Hair

My new holy grail conditioner!

from Archdale,NC

About Me Beauty Conscious

Pros

• Adds Shine
            • Detangles
            • Gentle
            • Great Smell
            • Improves Hair Health
            • Improves Texture

Comments about Aussie Moist 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep Conditioner:

I won a free full size sample of this product from Allure magazine around 5 months ago and I have been using it ever since. It had gotten great reviews from consumers which is why Allure magazine was giving them away in a contest. I see why it got such high praise. The scent is wonderful.It has a very strong, tropical coconut scent that I love. I like a very strong scent, not a "barely there" scent. The best thing about it is how shiny, smooth and manageable my hair has become. I have fine hair and a lot of conditioners in the past have made my hair look limp, oily and weighed down. "Flat as a fritter" as my husband would say. I do not have that problem anymore after switching to this product. Also the price is very reasonable. It is a drug store product not a "high end" product with a "high end" price but I like it much more than more expensive products I hav tried. I will never change to another conditioner and again the scent is "intoxicating".

• Straight Hair

Best Value for Leave in Conditioners!

About Me Product Junkie

Pros

• Adds Shine
              • Detangles
              • Great Smell
              • Improves Hair Health
              • Improves Texture
              • Smooths & Softens

Cons

• None

Comments about Aussie Moist 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep Conditioner:

I have very curly, frizzy, and damaged hair. For just a few dollars this product made a noticeable difference after the first use and has done absolute wonders for my hair after continuous use. I personally like to put this in after shampooing, leave it on while I do other shower things, and then rinse it out and follow up with my normal conditioner. If I'm wearing my hair curly that day I also add a little bit extra after my normal conditioner and only lightly rinse it out. The packaging is also really fun and innovative. This is a must try product!!

• Very Curly Hair

Can't believe how well it worked!

Comments about Aussie Moist 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep Conditioner:

As a natural African-American girl I am always looking for a great moisturizing deep conditioner, and with Aussie I found one. When my sister told me to try it I shamely thought "Aussie is for white people" (sorry but I did..) but it's not! After 3 minutes my curls were popping, my hair was knot-free, and softer than ever. The packaging is so unique and smart. MESS & WASTE FREE! And the product smells great!

I LOVE THIS STUFF!!!

from Dallas,TX

Comments about Aussie Moist 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep Conditioner:

I have tried a lot if shampoos, conditioners and deep conditioner treatments in my life. I have dyed my hair so much that I was constantly on the look for great hair conditioners. I remember trying this Aussie 3 Minute conditioner for the first time and falling in love with it. You just can not believe that 3 minutes is all it takes. I love the scent! I love the brand! I love how will this works. i buy this from time to time when I dye my hair. We all know that dyes and blow drying and hairsprays strop our hair of it's moisture. This is definitely a boost in the right direction. You wash your hair and then leave this on for 3 minutes. You rinse it off and it is just amazing! Your hair feels so soft. You won't be able to stop touching it, but stop. It adds shine and luster as well. It helps with tangles too, which is another main issue I have . It feel lightweight and most of all, it is super affordable. I really do recommend this. My daughter dyes her hair a lot and we keep this in stock for those days we feel our hair needs a little rescue or a little TLC. She also loves it.

Exceptional conditioning!! Leaves hair moist, soft, and does not weigh it down.

Smells like a soft scented perfume. Very light and sweet and just great!