Other Hair Conditioners:
Aussie
Aussie Moist 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep Conditioner

Aussie Moist 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep Conditioner

Cons

No need to look for any others. This conditioner is great.

I have very thick coarse hair and have a hard time getting it manageable.  The first time that I used Aussie Deeeeep 3 Minute Miracle I could feel my hair texture change as I rinsed out the conditioner.   It worked fast!  The directions say that the conditioner should be left on for 3 minutes but I don't think that I have ever left it on that long.  They also say to "Think deep thoughts during this time."  Very cute.

It contains natural Australian ingredients of aloe, sea kelp and jojoba oil and has a "no worries guarantee" that says your hair will be radiant in one use.   The bottle is easy to use as well.  The opening is actually at the bottom of the bottle so you don't waste any when you get to the end.

I definitely recommend this to anyone who has difficult hair to manage.  This price is great, the bottle is easy to use and I like the cute little sayings.  "Add some Roo to your do."

not so great

I tried the Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep Conditioner thinking that it would make my hair all nice and soft since it is normally very very very dry but guess what???? I ended up with a nasty greasy mess on my head.  This is not intended for extermely dry hair I guess.  Thinking that maybe it was just me so I called my daughter to come over and try it and it did the same thing to her so I am not thinking that this is a great product.

So if you are looking for a good hair care product that will condition without making a greasy mess then this may not be the one for you it is hard to use and does not rinse out well leaving a residue behind that took forever to get out again.  I love the Aussie line but this product did not seem to suit me it maybe perfect for you and your friends but for me and mine it just did not work.

The Aussie 3 Minute Deeeeep Conditioner is not on my list but be sure to try it for yourself

My new holy grail conditioner!

from Archdale,NC

About Me Beauty Conscious

Pros

• Adds Shine
  • Detangles
  • Gentle
  • Great Smell
  • Improves Hair Health
  • Improves Texture
  • Smooths & Softens

• Daily Use
    • Deep Conditioning
    • Dry Hair
    • Fine Hair

Comments about Aussie Moist 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep Conditioner:

I won a free full size sample of this product from Allure magazine around 5 months ago and I have been using it ever since. It had gotten great reviews from consumers which is why Allure magazine was giving them away in a contest. I see why it got such high praise. The scent is wonderful.It has a very strong, tropical coconut scent that I love. I like a very strong scent, not a "barely there" scent. The best thing about it is how shiny, smooth and manageable my hair has become. I have fine hair and a lot of conditioners in the past have made my hair look limp, oily and weighed down. "Flat as a fritter" as my husband would say. I do not have that problem anymore after switching to this product. Also the price is very reasonable. It is a drug store product not a "high end" product with a "high end" price but I like it much more than more expensive products I hav tried. I will never change to another conditioner and again the scent is "intoxicating".

• Hair Type:
    • Straight Hair

Best Value for Leave in Conditioners!

About Me Product Junkie

Pros

• Adds Shine
    • Detangles
    • Great Smell
    • Improves Hair Health
    • Improves Texture
    • Smooths & Softens

Cons

• None

• Curly Hair
    • Daily Use
    • Deep Conditioning
    • Dry Hair
    • Fine Hair
    • Thick Hair

Comments about Aussie Moist 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep Conditioner:

I have very curly, frizzy, and damaged hair. For just a few dollars this product made a noticeable difference after the first use and has done absolute wonders for my hair after continuous use. I personally like to put this in after shampooing, leave it on while I do other shower things, and then rinse it out and follow up with my normal conditioner. If I'm wearing my hair curly that day I also add a little bit extra after my normal conditioner and only lightly rinse it out. The packaging is also really fun and innovative. This is a must try product!!

• Hair Type:
    • Very Curly Hair

Can't believe how well it worked!

Comments about Aussie Moist 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep Conditioner:

As a natural African-American girl I am always looking for a great moisturizing deep conditioner, and with Aussie I found one. When my sister told me to try it I shamely thought "Aussie is for white people" (sorry but I did..) but it's not! After 3 minutes my curls were popping, my hair was knot-free, and softer than ever. The packaging is so unique and smart. MESS & WASTE FREE! And the product smells great!

I LOVE THIS STUFF!!!

from Dallas,TX

Comments about Aussie Moist 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep Conditioner:

I have tried a lot if shampoos, conditioners and deep conditioner treatments in my life. I have dyed my hair so much that I was constantly on the look for great hair conditioners. I remember trying this Aussie 3 Minute conditioner for the first time and falling in love with it. You just can not believe that 3 minutes is all it takes. I love the scent! I love the brand! I love how will this works. i buy this from time to time when I dye my hair. We all know that dyes and blow drying and hairsprays strop our hair of it's moisture. This is definitely a boost in the right direction. You wash your hair and then leave this on for 3 minutes. You rinse it off and it is just amazing! Your hair feels so soft. You won't be able to stop touching it, but stop. It adds shine and luster as well. It helps with tangles too, which is another main issue I have . It feel lightweight and most of all, it is super affordable. I really do recommend this. My daughter dyes her hair a lot and we keep this in stock for those days we feel our hair needs a little rescue or a little TLC. She also loves it.

Exceptional conditioning!! Leaves hair moist, soft, and does not weigh it down.

Smells like a soft scented perfume. Very light and sweet and just great!

Amazing!

Comments about Aussie Moist 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep Conditioner:

Love this product! I've been using it off and on for years. I've strayed to using other deep conditioners, but you just can't beat this one, especially for the price. I have mid back length hair, so normally I only get one or two uses from a deep conditioner, but from this product I got at least 4, which was very nice, considering it's much cheaper than the others! My hair isn't badly damaged, it just gets dry sometimes, and this takes care of it so well. My hair always feel silky smooth after using. The only complaint is that sometimes I like to leave a bit of conditioner in my hair after a shower, but this rinses out almost completely, which is actually a good thing for most people. Overall, a great product, for a great price!

Makes my hair feel silky smooth, no matter how much abuse I've put it through.

I like the scent, it stays in your hair a while after it has dried, but it is quite strong. I personally don't mind it, but others might.

Not worth the hype

Comments about Aussie Moist 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep Conditioner:

I tried this conditioner as I heard so many people raving about how fabulous it was as a deep conditioner. Some even go as far to say that it's better than high end brand names and can condition your hair as efficiently as or even better than those. Personally, I think this is untrue and maybe even a bit misleading. The Aussie Moist Deep is decent as a daily conditioner AT BEST, I think, but when used as a deep conditioner I think it's actually quite lacking.

I'd say this conditioner is average at best and not all that nourishing for your hair as a deep conditioner should be. I feel like it sort of just coats the hair while not penetrating the hair shaft deeply enough to really condition your hair sufficiently. If you already have pretty healthy hair, this is a fine option, but if your hair is damaged or color-treated or just really dry, this product won't cut it.

I think it smells a bit fruity but it's still a light scent that shouldn't be too offensive unless you just don't like scents in your hair products.

I used to be obsessed with this stuff!

from Kansas

Comments about Aussie Moist 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep Conditioner:

I had actually forgotten about this product until I saw it on here. When I was in High School I ALWAYS had this stuff around [I actually should go get some now that I think of it]. I have done a nice job of damaging my hair through coloring it, blow drying it, and flat ironing it constantly. I also have naturally curly hair so it gets a little wild sometimes. The Aussie 3 Minute Deep Conditioner is excellent. It's quick, easy, and works wonders. When I used it my hair was much smoother, less frizzy, and looked healthier, plus it only takes THREE minutes. Also the bottle is kind of cool [Im easily entertained!] My only complaint was the smell - I've never liked the smell of any of the Aussie products I've tried, but that's not too big of a deal. I would use it about twice a week and over time my hair definitely looked better. I recommend giving it a try if you are like me and love torturing your poor hair. It works great!

Great product if you have dry scalp

Comments about Aussie Moist 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep Conditioner:

The winters where I live are bitterly cold and my scalp dries out on a regular basis. I have searched for a long time for a conditioner that will help combat the dry scalp and dandruff issues I have during the winter months. Aussie 3 Minute Moist Deeeeep Conditioner was recommended to me by a friend, and I could not be happier with the results. First, this product is thick. It really coats your hair and scalp and penetrates your skin. It feels amazing when you massage it into your scalp. I noticed that my dry scalp really cleared up after using this product just a couple of times. Second, Aussie 3 Minute Moist Deeeeep Conditioner leaves your hair feeling soft and looking shiny. So many times, conditioner can "weigh your hair down", but this is not the case with this conditioner. Finally, a little bit of this conditioner goes a very long way. You do not need a lot of this product to get amazing results. Overall, I am very impressed with Aussie 3 Minute Moist Deeeeep Conditioner. It is a high quality conditioner that will give you noticeable (and positive) results soon after you start using it on your hair!

Good in summer but maybe not winter

Comments about Aussie Moist 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep Conditioner:

This conditioner was very good in the summer but when my hair was dry in the winter, not as effective. In the summer, I used it everyday and it left my hair nice and shiny the whole day. But in the winter, the hair got pretty dry and frizzy by the afternoon. It also has a strong coconut scent so if you don't like strong scent or coconut scent, you shouldn't buy this. Overall, i would recommend for normal hair.

I found this to be quite effective and made my hair shiny in the summer but the effect was weak in the winter. My hair tends to be dry and frizzy and I needed something stronger for the winter period.

The scent is coconut smell so if you don't like coconut, don't get this. my boyfriend hates coconut so he will never use it and also doesn't like it when I use it. I actually like coconut so I don't have a problem but the scent is on the strong side so if you don't like strong scent then use something else.

Great Deeeeeep Conditioner

from Long Island, NY

Comments about Aussie Moist 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep Conditioner:

I started using Aussie Moist 3 Minute Miracle Deeeep Conditioner after seeing it positively advertised in many magazines. It also stated how inexpensive it is. I use this conditioner about once per week and I like it a lot. The scent is not my favorite as it has a somewhat of a coconut scent which is not one of my favorites but it is very subtle so I manage to deal with it. The bottle I currently have is still the first bottle I have bought quite some time ago as this product lasts because you really only need a little and it goes a long way. It has a nice thick consistency and glides nicely throughout my hair. It washes out nicely and leaves my hair looking healthy. I would think this conditioner is for many hair types as I have a lot of fine hair and some conditioners leave my hair flat, this conditioner does not leave my hair flat. I also like the bottle that it comes in because the cap is on the bottom and it makes it easy to just squirt out the product as you do not have to open a cap to use. I enjoy using the product and will continue to.