4.1

Tide to Go Instant Stain Remover

4.1

Pros

Cons

Tide Pen gets the job done

A frequent occurrence in my life is a friend coming up to me and asking, "What's that on your shirt?" Most of the time, it's some stain or spot I didn't notice, and now I'm scrambling to figure out how to get rid of it. This is where the Tide Pen changed my life. I carry it with me in my purse everywhere, because I know that the day I don't have it, there will be another one of those "what's that on your shirt?" moments.

The Tide Pen has worked great for me every time I've used it. It's also important to note though that I have never tried to remove any serious stains with it, like grease or blood. I've mostly had to grab it from my bag for coffee spots or pen marks.

The one negative thing I have to say about the Tide Pen is its nasty smell it leaves behind. I used it on a large area on a jacket once, and I found myself needing some perfume or spray of some kind to cover up the smell.

Overall, the Tide Pen is a life-saver if you are on the go and need a quick fix for a potentially embarrassing "what's that on your shirt moment?" Just bring some extra perfume or body spray with you too.

works on some, not on others.

When the tide pens first came out, I thought they would be so great. I am a naturally messy person, so naturally I am always looking for different and better ways to take stains out of my clothes. So when I saw the Tide pen, I thought it was the greatest invention yet. This however is not the case. Some stains seem too difficult for the pen to take out. I have ruined many pieces of clothing because I used the Tide pen on them. On one pair of shorts I had, I dripped coffee on them. When I used the Tide pen on the spot however, it became bigger and slightly darker. Even after washing my shorts, the stain was still visable, and looked like a grease stain. I had to get ride of the shorts naturally.Overall, some of the stains that I have used the Tide pen on have come out clean with no visible signs that they were ever there. Others however have looked worse and I had to throw away the clothing.

The magic pen

Comments about Tide to Go Instant Stain Remover:

I have so much love for the Tide to Go Instant Stain Remover pen! This little pen works like magic! I am one of the clumsiest people alive so I am constantly dropping food or other items that create stains on myself or my belongings and my solution is always to use the Tide to Go pen. It always gets my stains out whether they are fresh stains or week old stains. This pen is so easy to use too! Just shake the pen well and then press the pen onto the stain and rub it across the stain until you see the stain disappearing. These stain remover pens are the same size as a regular writing pen which is so convenient since I like to keep one with me at all times. I keep one pen in my purse, one in my room, and one in my car so that when stains occur I can remove them instantly. I recommend these pens to my friends all the time and would definitely recommend them to anyone especially clumsy people like myself because they really do work like magic and remove stains instantly.

Instantly make stains go away!

Comments about Tide to Go Instant Stain Remover:

When I was in the military I always kept the Tide to Go Instant Stain Remover in my pocket. Whenever I spilled something on my uniform it was right there just rub it over the stain and it will dry and make the stain go. this is a great product to keep on your body for work or school.

A total savior

Comments about Tide to Go Instant Stain Remover:

I'm prone to spilling liquids like drinks or sauces on my clothes (especially when I wear white). I bought this pen at my local 5 Below store and it has saved me so many times. This is easy to use and it starts working pretty much instantly. These are great. I definitely recommend carrying one in your purse.

Great for delicates

Comments about Tide to Go Instant Stain Remover:

I spill alot. So these are great to have in your purse when you do spill. It works great on juices which are normally hard to get out. It removes about 90% of stain immediately but also makes a good prewash so the stain completely comes out in the wash. Works great on delicate fabrics.

Great for one the go

Comments about Tide to Go Instant Stain Remover:

With my 2 yr old I use this pen often. The moment she spills on her shirt I use the pen in order for the stay not to settle. It does help remove the stain if used right away. I have noticed dabbing the pen on the stain works better in helping remove it.

Summarize this product in one sentence.

from Eugene, OR

Comments about Tide to Go Instant Stain Remover:

Wow, I love my Tide pen. It's saved quite a few items of clothing from coffee stains! I usually carry a pen in my purse AND in my car for those unexpected accidents, and they really do a nice job. Obviously they won't work for absolutely everything, but it's definitely nice to have one in an emergency. I wish that the fluid lasted longer because it seems that I don't get a whole lot of uses out of each applicator, but despite that, it's well worth the price.

Epic Fail with Tide to Go

from Pittsburgh, PA

Comments about Tide to Go Instant Stain Remover:

I used to love Tide to Go Instant Stain Remover, but they must have redesigned the product recently. I went to use my stain remover pen on a small stain on my shirt. I went to remove the lid and the entire top of the pen came off, drenching me and wasting an entire Tide to Go Instant Stain Remover pen---what a waste!!! I don’t know how the pen was redesigned, but when a stain remover makes a much larger mess than the original stain that it’s not a very good product. The Shout stain remover wipes are a much better product that definitely won’t explode and make a huge mess.

Necessary On The Go

Comments about Tide to Go Instant Stain Remover:

I never have one of these when I need it, but it flat out works. You should keep one in the car or in a pocketbook because you just never know. These Tide pens don’t do miracles. You’re probably not going to get red wine out of a white shirt with them. But they’re great for basic stains. If you get ketchup or something on yourself, you don’t have to worry, if you have one.

Takes the Stain Out Instantly for the Most Part

Comments about Tide to Go Instant Stain Remover:

I have bought this pen to use whenever I have a little spill. It seems to do a terrific job for the most part. A few times I have had issues with stains that I let set perhaps a bit too long, but as long as you use this right away, the stain often disappears instantly. If there is any remaining spots, they'll often wash out in the laundry. What I find best to do is to apply the pen onto the stain and then run cold water over it. The majority of the time the stain is gone instantly and that leaves me with a sigh of relieve.

Works when you need it to.

Comments about Tide to Go Instant Stain Remover:

I cater on the weekends, and always keep one of these on-hand. Once, I spilled a whole gallon of coffee on my white shirt. I took it in the bathroom, used pretty much all of the stain remover in the pen, ran it under the hand dryer, and the shirt looked like new-- much better than walking around the rest of the day with a giant coffee stain all over my whole shirt. Definitely handy to stash these everywhere!