Other Stain Removers:
Shout
Shout Trigger Laundry Stain Remover

Shout Trigger Laundry Stain Remover

Pros

• Easy to use (3)
  • Simple instructions (3)

Cons

I have yet to find a stain it can't remove!

Let's face it... I do not know anyone who enjoys doing laundry.  It's something that just has to be done.  So *anything *that can make the process simpler is great for me.  Shout Laundry Stain Remover is the best I've tried and I have used it for years! Blood, grease, oil, red wine, tamarin  (that yellow spice that never comes off of anything!) are just a few of the more challenging laundry stains in my house.

Now some of you may challenge me on some of these items. Most times, all you need to do is "spray and wash" - sorry, I couldn't resist.  But on the really challenging stains I find if you drench it in spray and let it dry and spray it again, *then wash,* the stain will come out. Repeat if necessary.  My experience also tells me if you wash it and put it in the dryer before you get rid of the stain, you are probably stuck with it.

What I didn't see mentioned in the other reviews is the economy refill bottle - 60 ounces!  It costs less per ounce and you are not adding more plastic to the landfills by re-using your current spray bottle.

I just can't say enough good things about this product! J&J - you made a winner here and created a very loyal user.

Uh-uh. No, zilch, nada

Shout it out!  Atleast that's what the commercials say.  I think I've opted for buying cheap clothes instead of being constantly dissapointed in my stain removers.  Shout is just another let down.  I have three kids.  The girls weren't all that bad, but the milk spit up created yellow stains, which I thought would be the easiest to get out - I mean, we're not talking gushing blood or anything, it's just a little milk.  When the laundry was done, I was still stuck with the big yellow stains.  Ugh!  Now I have a BOY.  For those of you without BOYS, let me warn you.  Stains happen from the most unexpected of incedents!  Placing Shout liberally on the stain, waiting the prescribed five minutes before laundring, washing the darned clothing - then inspecting it... it's still there.  I know that once you put the item(s) in the dryer, I'm setting the stain so that it'll never come out, so I've tried to catch the items before they go to the dryer and repeat the spray, wait five minutes, re-wash - and still the stain is there.  Bottom line - Don't do it.

It's like an eraser!

from Las Vegas, NV

Pros

• Easy to Use
  • Efficient
  • Powerful
  • Simple Instructions

Comments about Shout Trigger Laundry Stain Remover:

I spray this on all of my stains. I have yet to find a stain it can not remove! It's easy to use. Doesn't leave any marks on clothes. When I worked in food service, it removed the oil and grease stains like nothing.

Budget and Time Saver

from New Baltimore, MI

About Me Meticulous Cleaner

Pros

• Easy to Use
      • Efficient
      • Powerful
      • Simple Instructions

• Cleaning
        • Home

Comments about Shout Trigger Laundry Stain Remover:

I was having so much trouble removing menstrual and other protein-based stains from undergarments before Shout. Turns out I was using the wrong cleaner the whole time (oxygen-based instead of enzyme-based like Shout). Either way, I'm super grateful to Shout for saving me from having to stand in line and spend half a day's pay at Victoria's Secret more than I want to. If you look at it that way, it's a huge time and budget saver!

It works pretty well on food, drink, and dirt as well but I think that my laundry bar soap fairs better in those areas than Shout.

Goon but not great

from Mathiston, MS

About Me Casual Cleaner

Pros

• Easy to Use
        • Simple Instructions

• Cleaning

Comments about Shout Trigger Laundry Stain Remover:

Stain remover works okay but not great. It has removed stains a little more than half the time.

Very good! Use this alot!

Comments about Shout Trigger Laundry Stain Remover:

I am a mother with one child and since having my son our clothes have become food magnets. So, we tried using oxy clean but we werent getting the results we were looking for. Then we tried using Shout and we have used it ever since! It is very easy to use and gets the job done the first time! No, redos required. Gets out food stains and juice stains as well. Just make sure you spray the clothes and let them set for about 2 minutes before washing so it's soaks into the fabric well. Otherwise you will get good results.

Works wonders

from Sherman, TX

Comments about Shout Trigger Laundry Stain Remover:

Love this product so much. It really works. It does an amazing job removing stains. I would recommend this to anyone. It got out coffee stains on my shirt like it was nothing. It also got out the grass stains, I had on my jeans when I tripped and got it on them. Lol

Tough Stains Are No Match For Shout Laundry Treatment

from Pittsburgh, PA

Comments about Shout Trigger Laundry Stain Remover:

There are some stains that are so tough that you need to pre-soak the clothing to have a even a chance of getting the stain out. Blood, oil based food stains, ground in dirt and baby formula are some of the trickiest things to get out of clothing. It's even worse when the stain is left to dry on clothing. I use a little less detergent when I am using Shout on clothing but you can use it as a pre-treatment product and let the stained clothing sit in a bucket then rinse it before you add it to your laundry.

Shout is one of my go-to products for getting stains out of clothing but there have been some stains that were so massive and deep into the clothing that I had to admit defeat. The trigger allows for a couple of different choices as to how it is going to be applied and a 'close' feature that allows you to lock the trigger. That's a nice feature if you take your laundry elsewhere to do it, you don't have to worry about it leaking or the trigger accidentally getting pressed by things that are around it.

I use this on my socks, gym clothes and to get food stains out of shirts and jeans. In the summer I use this on my gym clothes to get the salt stains out of my shirts and shorts; the white deposits can end up leaving permanent marks on clothing if it isn't treated. I buy the large refill bottles in the summer because I use it on a lot more things; the regular sized bottles that have the adjustable trigger are well made but when refilling them you need to use a funnel to get the product from the refill bottle in to the regular size bottle.

Shout Stains Away!!

from Ohio

Comments about Shout Trigger Laundry Stain Remover:

I have used a few different laundry stain removal products in the past. My recent purchase was the Shout Trigger Laundry Stain removal and I have to say it was far the best laundry stain removal I have ever used. I have small children, so having a stain removal that actually works saves me money from not having to throw away their clothes and go buy all new ones. Shout does amazing at getting out spaghetti sauce, mud, juice and chocolate stains. Shout is very easy and fast to use. I just spray the spot where the stain is and then throw it in the washer and the stain is gone! I would recommend this product for anyone who may have small children (or husbands), that tend to not go a day without spilling something on their clothes.

Shout!

from Sneads Ferry, NC

Comments about Shout Trigger Laundry Stain Remover:

Shout trigger laundry stain remover has been a must have in my household! I have been using this product for years on all of my clothes on all of the spilled sauces and foods and everything else that usually leaves a stain. I spray Shout on the spot as soon as I can and then let it soak for a few hours before washing and the stain comes out every time! Shout has definitely saved a lot of my favorite pants and shirts from being ruined. I use Shout trigger laundry stain remover even more now that I have a young son! He is really messy! He has been known to get covered in chocolate milk, juice, BBQ sauce, ketchup, grass stains, mud and all kinds of stuff! Shout has definetly helped me out because I think all of my sons clothes would have to be disposable if I didn't have Shout to take the stains out of his clothes. I've tried a lot of other stain removers but none of them have gotten as many stains out as Shout!

Unbelievably incredible stain remover!

Comments about Shout Trigger Laundry Stain Remover:

Forget OxyClean. SHOUT is the best stain remover you are EVER going to find! Fresh or set in, mud or condiments or what have you, no matter what the surface, all you have to do is spray them, let them set a minute, and put them in the washing machine. Then see what happens to the stains--completely gone! You can get this spray form or a squeeze tube with a brush on the end for working the chemical onto the stain, but they work the same! Well worth the price! Try it!

gets out tough stains

Comments about Shout Trigger Laundry Stain Remover:

This is the best stain remover I've ever used. It works best on stains that are fresh, but it does work on stains that have been sitting on clothes for a while, too. I haven't met a stain yet that Shout didn't get out to include grape juice and grass stains.