Other Stain Removers:
Spray n' Wash Laundry Stain Remover with Resolve Power

Spray n' Wash Laundry Stain Remover with Resolve Power

Pros

Cons

Stains don't stand a chance with Spray 'N Wash!

If you have children, or pets, then you should have this product on hand.  Spray 'N Wash with Resolve Power works GREAT on removing stains from your laundry.  Anyone that has children knows what a task it is to try to keep their clothing looking clean and new.

With Spray ' N Wash with Resolve Power, all you do is spray the stain completely and rub it into the fabric.  Then let it sit for a few minutes.  The worse the stain, the longer you may want to let it sit.  Light stains only require one to two minutes, while tougher stains are removed more effectively if you let them sit for about five minutes.  Then just wash your clothing according to the directions on the label.  When you pull your clothes out of the washer, your stain will be completely gone!   Be aware that this product doesn't work well on kahaki or washable silk.

Because this particular brand of Spray 'N Wash contains Resolve, you can trust that it will be very effective in removing stains.  It's formulated to penetrate, loosen and eliminate the toughest stains.  It works on things like greasy foods, blood, grass stains, ketchup, and even ground in dirt.

There are certain stains, however,  that could prove too tough even for Spray 'N Wash.  Products like permanent ink, bleach, rust, or dried on paint may not be removed entirely after treating according to directions.  However, you will increase your chances of stain removal if you can get to the stain as soon as you see it and not wait till it's had time to set in.

Your bottle of Spray ' N Wash with Resolve Power will come with a trigger to make applying it to your clothing easy.  After you've used an entire bottle, you can just purchase a refill.  The refills are always less expensive, but you'll still have your trigger bottle that you can continue to refill.  However, one bottle of Spray 'N Wash lasts a very long time, so you wont have to buy that refill bottle anytime soon.

I give this product a definite THUMBS UP!  I'd give it two if I could.

Good ,but don't leave on close to long

It removes stains. Took out pen ink and anything else kids got on clothes.  Wouldn't recomend you leave it on clothes long.  Left it on clothes while another load finshed and then washed these items which were new only wore once and all of them ended up with holes in them.  Looks like if you leave it on the clothes it eats it.

Don't Buy

from flint.mi

About Me Homeowner

Pros

Cons

• Does Not Remove Stain

Comments about Spray n' Wash Laundry Stain Remover with Resolve Power:

This product does not work on any stain.

Reliable

from Kingston, PA

Comments about Spray n' Wash Laundry Stain Remover with Resolve Power:

I have 4 kids, age 8 and under. I have run into a lot different stains and Spray and Wash from Resolve has tackled them all! I recommend buying one spray bottle and one big bottle to refill spray bottle. This product is a great value and sometimes the company has coupons out.

Spray and Wash works Great!

Comments about Spray n' Wash Laundry Stain Remover with Resolve Power:

Spray n' Wash laundry stain removal may not be as good as Shout stain removal, but it still works great. Spray n' Wash probably works about 95% of the time. I found as soon as you spill something on your shirt to immediately spray the shirt and then let it sit to penetrate before washing. I have small kids, so having a laundry stain removal is a must in my household. The resolve power in spray n' wash helps get even the tough stains out. I have gotten chocolate, pizza and grease stains out by using the Spray n' wash with resolve power laundry stain removal. I would recommend any parent who have small children to have a laundry stain removal in their house to help prevent permanent stains from getting on their child clothing.

Great for sports stains

Comments about Spray n' Wash Laundry Stain Remover with Resolve Power:

my boyfriends plays soccer and he plays hard. He wears white socks and sometimes the grass stains get so bad that bleaching them just wont do it. I can spray them with the Spray N Wash and the stains come right out. I was surprised at how well this product worked. I have tried many products that say they are guaranteed to get the stains out but nothing stands up to it better than Spray N Wash. This product is very easy to use. It works for almost every stain that you could think of. My mother works in a nursing home so she gets a lot of food stains in her clothes from preparing food. The spray N Wash gets the stains right out. Everything from ketchup to chocolate. Gets stains out of cotton fabric and most others. Works washing clothes in hot or cold water. You do not have to let the stain remover sit on the stain before washing it. I do but the bottle says you do not have to.

Been using this for a long, long time

from Wisconsin

Comments about Spray n' Wash Laundry Stain Remover with Resolve Power:

Hate using chemicals such as the stuff in Spray n Wash, but it really does work. I can have an article of clothing with a spot on it sitting in the clothes hamper for a week and it'll still come out clean if I spray it with this stuff first. It doesn't even need to sit on the stain for long either. I spray the area needed, throw it directly into my front loader and by the time I am done filling the loader with the rest of the clothes that will go in, that is usually long enough. I start the machine and know the stain will be gone before I throw it in the dryer. (Unless it's ink, of course. Then I use hairspray on it first.) My laundry room is never without this stuff. I like that I can buy the large refill bottles and just keeping refilling my spray bottle as needed. It saves a little money and keeps the spray nozzles out of the landfills. There are probably other good stain pre-treatments you can buy; I just don't know of any because I've been using Spray n Wash forever. Why fix something that's not broken, as they say.

Spray and Wash Laundry Stain Remover with Resolve works well

from Skokie, IL

Comments about Spray n' Wash Laundry Stain Remover with Resolve Power:

I am responsible for doing laundry in our household. Spray and Wash Laundry Stain Remover is an improtant part of my laundry arsenal. The product does and excellent job on dirt, food and other stains. usually, I will spray the stain thoroughly, let it sit for 15 minutes and then launder the garment.

On sale, Spray and Wash with resolve is an average value; I prefer stocking up when on sale. Spray and Wash with Resolve does work better than the house brand spray.

I enjoy using this spray cleaner

from Bountiful, UT

Comments about Spray n' Wash Laundry Stain Remover with Resolve Power:

This spray cleaner does a great job in my house full of boys! Its easy to use and I rarely have to really scrub it into the stains I'm hoping will come out. And I feel that the price on this is very reasonable and actually a little on the cheaper side for something that does such a great job, which I love!

Amazing stain remover!

from Wisconsin Rapids, WI

Comments about Spray n' Wash Laundry Stain Remover with Resolve Power:

Spray and Wash Laundry Stain Remover with Resolve Power is an amzing stain remover! I have two small children who have messy clothes from dirt, grass stains, food, paint, you name it. Spray and Wash Laundry Stain Remover with Resolve Power has been an amazing stain remover for my family! It has been used to pre-treat stains before they are throuwn into the washing machine. I use a cheap detergent, and can do so becasue of the amazing stain removing power of this bottle of Spray and Wash. Once an item is dirty, it is removed and placed in the alundry room. I always try to spray it as soon as possible, as I am sure it helps with the stain removing power. I have never been dissapppointed with this product. it is one that I have highly recommended to friends and relatives who are looking for an effective pre-treater for their children's clothes, and yes sometimes, ours! Overall, it is a great product that is worth far more than it is sold for in most stores.

Love love love

from Itasca, IL

Comments about Spray n' Wash Laundry Stain Remover with Resolve Power:

I am a big fan of Spray & Wash. After trying less expensive products, I decided to try Spray & wash. I noticed a difference immediately. Just spray on the stains before they go in the wash, and they come out without the stain! I have removed dirt, red wine, vomit, oil, and many other substances. Does pretty good on getting out grass stains as well! I always make sure I have this stuff in my laundry room and never do laundry without it. I especially like that it has a pump....Just squirt onto the stain and you're done! Much better than other bottles that don't have a sprayer - you don't make a mess, plus you aren't "wasting" product from squeezing the bottle too hard. I would highly recommend this to anyone from parents to pet owners - all can benefit from the great product this is.

This product really works so much better than it's competition!

from Saint George, UT

Comments about Spray n' Wash Laundry Stain Remover with Resolve Power:

This product works so much better than other laundry stain fighting products that our out there! I made the mistake of buying other brands that were cheaper due to coupons and promotions and they did not work nearly as well. I have two young kids and a baby so a laundry stain remover is crucial. The other brands that I tried simply didn't work. The clothes came out of the laundry with stains still on them. Spray in Wash works every time, no matter what the stain is. It may be a little more expensive, but it is so worth it! There have been articles of clothing that I have had to throw away due to permanent stains from using other brands of stain remover! I will not make the mistake again of using any item other than Spray N Wash.