Other Detergents:
Laundry Detergent
Tide
Tide Pure Essentials Baking Soda Liquid Laundry Detergent, White Lilac Scent

Tide Pure Essentials Baking Soda Liquid Laundry Detergent, White Lilac Scent

Pros

• Effective (4)
  • Gets stains out (4)
  • Great scent (4)
  • Simple instructions (4)
  • Easy to use (3)

• Cleaning (3)
  • Laundry room (3)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Parent (3)

Lilac fan

I am a sucker for anything lilac and when I saw Tide Pure Essentials had a white lilac scent I just had to try it and I am happy I did.
Read complete review

It has baking soda in it to whiten your clothes and it leaves a nice light, light lilac scent and I use the  Downy Pure Essentials fabric lilac scented fabric sheets too for that extra umff. It even zaps odors and trapped odors as well.  After I take my clothes out of the dryer my cat is waiting for her blankie to get a good nap in. The scent is light enough so it doesn't bother her (she is sensitive to chemicals) and I don't itch from this Tide either so that is even a better plus.

My mom always used Tide and I have drifted away from it because of their price, but I am happy to say I am back and their prices seemed to have gone down a little.

Great Smell, but expensive.

Just like everyone else in America, I am quite familiar with Tide brand, and have used their laundry soap frequently over the years. When I foudn Tide Pure Clean Baking Soda Detergent in the white lilac scent, I knew I needed to try it.

Once I got it home after purchasing I decided to do a load, and I was amazed with how good the smell is. It is a nice light pleasent lilac scent, that isn't too sweet or fake. It actually smells like fresh cut flowers, and it leaves your clothes smelling great. The baking soda in it cleans your clothes and leaves your whites super sparkly white and stain free.

I have fairly sensitive skin, as do the other members in my family so that was a concern when we started using this detergent. I am happy to say that this Tide does not give us any rashes or irritation so I would say that it is safe to use if you have sensitive skin.

The only downfall to it, would have to be the price. It is a tad expensive, and I know that money is tight. I would buy it again for sure, because it is one that my whole can use without any issues or complications. If you have sensitive skin, it is one to check out for sure.

Long story short, I would recommend it to anyone.

Great Smell, but expensive.

from Florida

About Me Parent

Pros

• Effective
  • Gets Stains Out
  • Great Scent
  • Simple Instructions

Cons

• Expensive

• Laundry Room

Comments about Tide Pure Essentials Baking Soda Liquid Laundry Detergent, White Lilac Scent:

Long story short, I would recommend it to anyone.

I am loving this new Tide

from Moscow ID

About Me Homeowner

Pros

• Easy To Use
  • Effective
  • Gets Stains Out
  • Great Scent
  • natural ingredient with the Baking Soda
  • Safe For Delicate Clothes/Skin
  • scent is not overpowering
  • Simple Instructions

Cons

• would prefer in Pod form

• Laundry Room

i use this product to wash my familys cloths, towels, and bedding. i liked how clean and bright everything came out. easy to use (pour and go) the scent is not overpowering which for a person that gets migrianes is a must. i like that i am using a more natural ingredient with the baking soda, yet the stain power of Tide

Awesome Sent

from Flint,Mich

About Me Parent

Pros

• Easy To Use
  • Effective
  • Gets Stains Out
  • Great Scent
  • Safe For Delicate Clothes/Skin
  • Simple Instructions

Cons

• Small Volume

• Home
  • Laundry Room

Tide products because they work really well. Buy Tide when they are on sale or I have a coupon. This Tide Pure Essentials soap in white lilac scent was wonderful. I saw it at my local Big Lots and loved it. Having the baking soda in this liquid laundry detergent really helps keep our whites really white. I like that this detergent gets my clothes clean, leaves them feeling soft and smelling so nice and fresh. I recommend this to anyone looking for a laundry detergent that works great and smells nice.

This detergent works really well. I love that it gets my clothes really clean, leaves them feeling soft and they smell fresh and clean.

The scent is nice but soft. This one was just soft enough it didn't bother him but it was sweet enough to give our clothes a very nice spring like scent.

Gets stains out

from Lodi CA

About Me Parent

Pros

• Easy To Use
  • Effective
  • Gets Stains Out
  • Great Scent
  • Safe For Delicate Clothes/Skin
  • Simple Instructions

• Cleaning

Tide may be expensive but out of all the other laundry soaps out there this is the best one to use it actually gets all the stains out and does its job. i love how it has fragrence free because alot of people are allergic to scents and this works so well with my family, we really enjoy it alot. i would never replace this brand and always get excited when something new comes out i am the first to always try it

I really enjoyed this product

from Texas

I really enjoy using Tide products because they work really well. I don't like the more expensive price so I usually only buy Tide when they are on sale or I have a coupon. This Tide Pure Essentials soap in white lilac scent was wonderful. I swa it at my local Big Lots and loved it. Having the baking soda in this liquid laundry detergent really helps keep our whites really white. I like that this detergent gets my clothes clean, leaves them feeling soft and smelling so nice and fresh. I recommend this to anyone looking for a laundry detergent that works great and smells nice.

The scent is nice but soft. My husband is very sensitive to scents and I can't use products with too strong of a scent. This one was just soft enough it didn't bother him but it was sweet enough to give our clothes a very nice spring like scent.

Wonderful idea

from Edina, MN

I really have enjoyed the Tide Pure Essentials Baking Soda Liquid Laundry Detergent with the White Lilac Scent. Tide has been so innovative adding these extra ingredients to the laundry detergent helping to make the most of each wash. The baking soda is great for removing bad odors, giving a little bit of a scrub to the clothing and helping bring out the whites. Since it doesn't have an odor you just get the great smell of Tide. The detergent is strong to remove what you don't want, yet gentle enough for clothing you like a little extra care with. A small amount is enough to leave clothes smelling and looking clean and fresh. The detergent comes at a good price and you can find Tide just about anywhere you go.

Does a great job of leaving clothes fresh, clean, soft, and scented.

The scent is nice and refreshing, like spring, it is soft and not overpowering. Just the right amount.

Miss this one

from Tampa, FL

Oh, Tide Pure Essentials in the white lilac scent. I miss you so. You are discontinued but if I find you at Big Lots I will bring you home again. You are teh awesome.

It's Tide. Its cleaning power is very well-documented. It's expensive but with this particular combination of features I was willing to shell out the dough. And yeah, I've heard the people on the commercials claim it's worth shelling out the money because they only have to wash the clothes once. Who is really washing their clothes twice just because of a tiny amount of dinge???? Anyway, I was willing to part with extra cash for this detergent. This particular detergent, because it uses baking soda and cleans well without triggering allergies or smelling artificial.

I loved the lilac fragrance. It smelled natural and it was not overpowering. Nothing Tide has put out since is quite like this one was (although I do rather fancy the Sweet Dreams fragrance). The All Fresh and Sensitive is the closest thing I've found to it, and even that is not quite the same.

Love the tide with lilac and baking soda

from Stroudsburg, PA

Baking soda has so many different uses for it, and I love using it to clean. So I was happy to see that there was a Tide Laundry Detergent with baking soda in it and a great lilac scent.

I'm the type of person that picks their laundry detergents based on the scent alone without even thinking about the cleaning power, but this laundry detergent didn't let me down at all.

It has the regular tide scent with a light hint of lilac and floral scent, which I loved because it wasn't overbearing and didn't leave too strong of a scent on my clothes.

Not only did the tide leave my clothes smelling fresh, but the baking soda took all the stains out of my clothes. All of my old grungy gross gym clothes were completely clean, without any left over sweat and stains left on them. I haven't been able to get that gross sweat smell out of them for awhile, and the Tide took it out instantly and made my clothes smell floral fresh. I was so surprised. Tide is worth the money.

Not only did the white lilac leave my clothes smelling great, but the baking soda in the laundry detergent left my clothes amazingly clean. It keeps my clothes coming out clean and stain free every time I take them out of the laundry. My clothes didn't come out faded, and it didn't make any of the colors bleed in my clothes.

I loved the white lilac scent in this detergent. I'm a huge fan of light floral scents, and this one did not disappoint me. It has that great tide scent, but with an added touch of lilac. It made my clothes smell great. I could smell the lilac and Tide scent lingering out of my laundry room, and even outside. I would recommend this just on the scent alone. It's fantastic. I have allergies and sensitive skin. This didn't bother me at all.

Great product!

As with all Tide products, the Tide Pure Essentials Baking Soda Liquid Laundry Detergent, White Lilac Scent, works great. It definitely keeps my clothing clean and the colors looking vibrant. You only need to use a small amount of this products, so a bottle lasts a long time which is great since laundry detergent isn't always the most affordable product!

I also tend to have skin sensitivity, and this didn't cause any irritation, which is always a positive for me. It didn't cause any irritation or skin sensitivity.

This product kept my clothing clean and smelling nice. It did not cause the colors to bleed or fade at all, even when I used it on very colorful outfits.

Since I'm not the biggest fan of floral scents, I was concerned I wouldn't like this product, but the scent was just the right amount. It was not too powerful of a scent that it became overwhelming. It also kept the scent in the clothing for a while after I put it in the closet. I always like when I wash something and it still smells nice weeks later when I get to wear it!

Nice detergent

from Eastlake, OH

I have a very lean detergent budget, so I typically wait for a coupon to buy Tide. When I did get a coupon I wanted to try this variety as I have had great results with other baking soda detergents. This did not disappoint. The sudsing is fantastic with this stuff. Less than a quarter capful filled my machine with lots of suds. Dingy undergarments and washcloths became brighter and many stubborn stains on our towels disappeared. Yes, this detergent is expensive but as you will need to use much less than the bargain brand, it does become more economical.

Awesome cleaning power with very little detergent needed. My husband's undershirts had grown dingy around the collars and underarms. Pretreating with this lightened all the stains and my washcloth which had tons of makeup stains on it become much cleaner after just one washing.

The white lilac scent is subtle and pretty. It still has that typical Tide smell but the floral notes are nice. Clothes smelled nice even coming out of the dryer. I have very sensitive skin so I have to be hyper cautious of scented detergents. I had no issue with this scent.