Other Detergents:

Tide Pure Essentials Baking Soda Liquid Laundry Detergent, White Lilac Scent

Awesome Sent

from Flint,Mich

About Me Parent

Pros

• Easy To Use
  • Effective
  • Gets Stains Out
  • Great Scent
  • Safe For Delicate Clothes/Skin
  • Simple Instructions

Cons

• Small Volume

• Cleaning
  • Home
  • Laundry Room

Comments about Tide Pure Essentials Baking Soda Liquid Laundry Detergent, White Lilac Scent:

Tide products because they work really well. Buy Tide when they are on sale or I have a coupon. This Tide Pure Essentials soap in white lilac scent was wonderful. I saw it at my local Big Lots and loved it. Having the baking soda in this liquid laundry detergent really helps keep our whites really white. I like that this detergent gets my clothes clean, leaves them feeling soft and smelling so nice and fresh. I recommend this to anyone looking for a laundry detergent that works great and smells nice.

This detergent works really well. I love that it gets my clothes really clean, leaves them feeling soft and they smell fresh and clean.

The scent is nice but soft. This one was just soft enough it didn't bother him but it was sweet enough to give our clothes a very nice spring like scent.

Gets stains out

from Lodi CA

About Me Parent

Pros

• Easy To Use
  • Effective
  • Gets Stains Out
  • Great Scent
  • Safe For Delicate Clothes/Skin
  • Simple Instructions

• Cleaning

Tide may be expensive but out of all the other laundry soaps out there this is the best one to use it actually gets all the stains out and does its job. i love how it has fragrence free because alot of people are allergic to scents and this works so well with my family, we really enjoy it alot. i would never replace this brand and always get excited when something new comes out i am the first to always try it

I really enjoyed this product

I really enjoy using Tide products because they work really well. I don't like the more expensive price so I usually only buy Tide when they are on sale or I have a coupon. This Tide Pure Essentials soap in white lilac scent was wonderful. I swa it at my local Big Lots and loved it. Having the baking soda in this liquid laundry detergent really helps keep our whites really white. I like that this detergent gets my clothes clean, leaves them feeling soft and smelling so nice and fresh. I recommend this to anyone looking for a laundry detergent that works great and smells nice.

The scent is nice but soft. My husband is very sensitive to scents and I can't use products with too strong of a scent. This one was just soft enough it didn't bother him but it was sweet enough to give our clothes a very nice spring like scent.

Wonderful idea

from Minneapolis, MN

I really have enjoyed the Tide Pure Essentials Baking Soda Liquid Laundry Detergent with the White Lilac Scent. Tide has been so innovative adding these extra ingredients to the laundry detergent helping to make the most of each wash. The baking soda is great for removing bad odors, giving a little bit of a scrub to the clothing and helping bring out the whites. Since it doesn't have an odor you just get the great smell of Tide. The detergent is strong to remove what you don't want, yet gentle enough for clothing you like a little extra care with. A small amount is enough to leave clothes smelling and looking clean and fresh. The detergent comes at a good price and you can find Tide just about anywhere you go.

Does a great job of leaving clothes fresh, clean, soft, and scented.

The scent is nice and refreshing, like spring, it is soft and not overpowering. Just the right amount.

Miss this one

from Tampa, FL

Oh, Tide Pure Essentials in the white lilac scent. I miss you so. You are discontinued but if I find you at Big Lots I will bring you home again. You are teh awesome.

It's Tide. Its cleaning power is very well-documented. It's expensive but with this particular combination of features I was willing to shell out the dough. And yeah, I've heard the people on the commercials claim it's worth shelling out the money because they only have to wash the clothes once. Who is really washing their clothes twice just because of a tiny amount of dinge???? Anyway, I was willing to part with extra cash for this detergent. This particular detergent, because it uses baking soda and cleans well without triggering allergies or smelling artificial.

I loved the lilac fragrance. It smelled natural and it was not overpowering. Nothing Tide has put out since is quite like this one was (although I do rather fancy the Sweet Dreams fragrance). The All Fresh and Sensitive is the closest thing I've found to it, and even that is not quite the same.

Love the tide with lilac and baking soda

from Stroudsburg, PA

Baking soda has so many different uses for it, and I love using it to clean. So I was happy to see that there was a Tide Laundry Detergent with baking soda in it and a great lilac scent.

I'm the type of person that picks their laundry detergents based on the scent alone without even thinking about the cleaning power, but this laundry detergent didn't let me down at all.

It has the regular tide scent with a light hint of lilac and floral scent, which I loved because it wasn't overbearing and didn't leave too strong of a scent on my clothes.

Not only did the tide leave my clothes smelling fresh, but the baking soda took all the stains out of my clothes. All of my old grungy gross gym clothes were completely clean, without any left over sweat and stains left on them. I haven't been able to get that gross sweat smell out of them for awhile, and the Tide took it out instantly and made my clothes smell floral fresh. I was so surprised. Tide is worth the money.

Not only did the white lilac leave my clothes smelling great, but the baking soda in the laundry detergent left my clothes amazingly clean. It keeps my clothes coming out clean and stain free every time I take them out of the laundry. My clothes didn't come out faded, and it didn't make any of the colors bleed in my clothes.

I loved the white lilac scent in this detergent. I'm a huge fan of light floral scents, and this one did not disappoint me. It has that great tide scent, but with an added touch of lilac. It made my clothes smell great. I could smell the lilac and Tide scent lingering out of my laundry room, and even outside. I would recommend this just on the scent alone. It's fantastic. I have allergies and sensitive skin. This didn't bother me at all.

Great product!

As with all Tide products, the Tide Pure Essentials Baking Soda Liquid Laundry Detergent, White Lilac Scent, works great. It definitely keeps my clothing clean and the colors looking vibrant. You only need to use a small amount of this products, so a bottle lasts a long time which is great since laundry detergent isn't always the most affordable product!

I also tend to have skin sensitivity, and this didn't cause any irritation, which is always a positive for me. It didn't cause any irritation or skin sensitivity.

This product kept my clothing clean and smelling nice. It did not cause the colors to bleed or fade at all, even when I used it on very colorful outfits.

Since I'm not the biggest fan of floral scents, I was concerned I wouldn't like this product, but the scent was just the right amount. It was not too powerful of a scent that it became overwhelming. It also kept the scent in the clothing for a while after I put it in the closet. I always like when I wash something and it still smells nice weeks later when I get to wear it!

Nice detergent

from Eastlake, OH

I have a very lean detergent budget, so I typically wait for a coupon to buy Tide. When I did get a coupon I wanted to try this variety as I have had great results with other baking soda detergents. This did not disappoint. The sudsing is fantastic with this stuff. Less than a quarter capful filled my machine with lots of suds. Dingy undergarments and washcloths became brighter and many stubborn stains on our towels disappeared. Yes, this detergent is expensive but as you will need to use much less than the bargain brand, it does become more economical.

Awesome cleaning power with very little detergent needed. My husband's undershirts had grown dingy around the collars and underarms. Pretreating with this lightened all the stains and my washcloth which had tons of makeup stains on it become much cleaner after just one washing.

The white lilac scent is subtle and pretty. It still has that typical Tide smell but the floral notes are nice. Clothes smelled nice even coming out of the dryer. I have very sensitive skin so I have to be hyper cautious of scented detergents. I had no issue with this scent.

Love the Built In Baking Soda

from Hartford, CT

When I saw a new formula of Tide in a white bottle instead of the familiar red bottle at the store I had to check it out since I knew it had to be something new and interesting. The Pure Essentials Baking Soda Liquid Laundry Detergent was a fun addition to my detergent collection.

I really like that this had baking soda built right in to it so it whitens my clothes without the need for bleach which is great since bleach does tend to yellow whites after a several washes. The baking soda never does. It leaves a pure white even after many, many washes.

This does a great job of getting out everything from dirt to sweat to chocolate to tomato sauce. It performs exactly as you'd expect a product from this manufacturer to. I've found that that addition of baking soda eliminates the need for a separate fabric softener for me. I just don't seem to need it when I use this particular formula.

The only thing I didn't love was the scent. It was perfectly fine but I did find it a bit more floral than I'd prefer. It wasn't overwhelming, but I didn't find it as pleasurable as other scents I've tried.

Overall, this is a solid product that cleans very well and I definitely recommend it.

Love the Lilac Scent

Profile Image

from North Hanover, NJ

Tide Detergent has been a life long favorite of mine for the past forty years when it only came in a powder detergent. Today there are many kinds and scents of Tide. I always try each kind and this one was the latest that I tried. Like all the other Tide detergents, this one cleans and removes stains like the other ones do and the scent is really nice. I love lilacs and the smell so that is what attracted me to this in the first place besides the quality that Tide provides. You only need a capful for a load of detergent and it does last quite a while. it performs well and out cleans many other detergents. I reccommed it for anyone, safe for sensitive skin and babies as well and the scent is an added bonus. I like all the Tide products but this one smells extra nice . I like the way the scent remains on the clothes so your clothes smell fresh and clean. Give it a try and you will not be disappointed.