Other Detergents:
Laundry Detergent
Tide
Tide HE Vivid White & Bright Powder Laundry Detergent

Tide HE Vivid White & Bright Powder Laundry Detergent

Great choice even for my-sensitive skin family

from Pacific NW

About Me Parent

Pros

• Easy To Use
  • Efficient
  • Powerful
  • Simple Instructions

Cons

• Laundry Room

Comments about Tide HE Vivid White & Bright Powder Laundry Detergent:

Tide w bleach is a reliable choice. It takes out everyday grime and odors. And it makes everything soft and fresh. This powder detergent is a staple in my laundry room and keeps colors bright, whites white, towels soft and fresh, and doesn't irritate my semi-sensitive skin. I do a double rinse just as a precaution. It is more expensive than most but I only use to the bottom line on the scoop for large loads and even less for smaller loads. I am consistently disappointed when I try other brands and always go back to powder Tide w bleach. The higher cost is offset by being highly concentration and the benefit of reliably cleaning every time so clothes last longer. Plus it keeps everything looking newer longer somehow.

Love it

from TN

Comments about Tide HE Vivid White & Bright Powder Laundry Detergent:

Tide is definitely one of my favorite brands of laundry detergent. I have tried many of the different kinds offered, and this Tide vivid white & bright powder laundry detergent is a good one. I love that it can be used on colors and whites. When I wash my family's white clothes in this detergent they always come out really clean and fresh. I like that stains are removed without having to use an extra stain remover. Also when I use this detergent on our colored clothes they come out great. They are never faded looking like some other detergents leave clothes. This detergent does a really good job cleaning out stains that my dad gets while at work. He is a mechanic so his clothes can get pretty heavily soiled, and this detergent cleans them perfectly. My favorite scent is the original scent. It is a really clean smell. I do not always use this detergent because I sometimes have to buy smaller boxes of detergent and this particular kind is not available in a small box in our local store. If I could though this would be one of the most bought and used detergents in my home.

AWESOME... the only detergent that gets things REALLY clean

Comments about Tide HE Vivid White & Bright Powder Laundry Detergent:

This is the only laundry detergent that I think REALLY gets our laundry clean, especially the heavily soiled laundry. No matter how funky or stinky things are going in, they always come out perfectly clean looking AND smelling with this detergent. We have well water that is especially hard, and this detergent works better with our hard water than any other I've tried. The difference between this product and it's competitors is enough to justify the higher price by far. This detergent is an excellent choice for laundry soiled enough to need bleach, when bright colors mean you can't use chlorine bleach. Dirty, wet, brightly colored towels on the bathroom floor for a couple of days? No problem with Tide Vivid with Bleach. They will come out fresh smelling, crisp and clean every time.

It's not my favorite scent, but the product works so good that I buy it anyway. If fact, the smell has come to represent cleanliness in my mind!