Other Dog Foods:

Cons

Reading the labels tells the story of Three Dog Bakery Entrees

from Texas

Comments about Three Dog Bakery Natural Meals Entree for Dogs:

I'm a label reader and out of habit I turned the package of dog food over and I was rather shocked. I found that protein that is an essential for dogs was way down on the list of ingredients of most dog food. Three Dog Bakery offers a Natural Meal entree and this product tries to balance necessary protein with the other products in this food. Our dog loves these meals and I feel good about what I am feeding him. These meals are a good answer to what I look for in dog food. I hated having to wrestle with the bags of dog food and now that isn't a problem. I order this dog food on the internet (shipped free) and a few days later, it is delivered.

Quality of Ingredients
I want a dog food that my pet acts like he enjoys, it satisfies him, is healthy, easy to purchase, and I want a product that is affordable. They do not put artificial color, additives or flavor in their product.

Flavor Selection
Three Dog Bakery entrees is available in several choices of chicken and veggies. Our dog doesn't seem to have a preference of flavors and eats all of them equally well.

• Flavor Selection:

You gotta try this!!!!! :-)

Comments about Three Dog Bakery Natural Meals Entree for Dogs:

My dog absolutely loves this stuff!!! :-) Mr.Snuffles, our little westie, has severe food allergies. We tried almost every kind of name brand dog food. If he didn't break out with sores, then his hair would fall out, or he would go crazy itching. This is the first food that he actually enjoyed, that didn't make him break out. If I don't put it out of his reach, he'll tear the bag open, and make a huge mess in my kitchen. He absolutely loves this stuff.

• Flavor Selection:

My dog loves it!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments about Three Dog Bakery Natural Meals Entree for Dogs:

My dog loves this food from Three Dog's Bakery and it makes me feel good that she is getting something a little extra healthy. Giving her these veggies has really cut back on the amount of grass she tries to eat while she's outside. My dog came to us from a shelter and she had been wandering the streets for probably quite some time before she came to them. During that time she learned the bad habit of eating whatever she could find to fill her tummy (including grass), so this really helped elevate that problem. My only complaint is that it's a little pricey.

Quality of Ingredients
Love giving my dog veggies. It looks and smells very fresh, not like most goopy dog foods that look like a gelatinus blob.

Flavor Selection
There are only two varieties offered in my area - wish there was more to choose from. I don't know if other choices are available in other areas, but I have checked nearly every store in my area and can only find two options.