Other Dog Foods:
20531404
Missing Link Canine Plus with Joint Support Dog Food

Missing Link Canine Plus with Joint Support Dog Food

• Flavor Selection:

I love this product for skin and coat.

I really like this product.  I have an aussie with skin and coat issues due to allergies, etc., she also has a protien losing enthropathy.  This product has helped with both issues.  At one point after a period where the aussie was sick, and not getting any of her supplements, her skin was all flakey like a person with psorisis, and her coat looked horrible and was very thin...With in a few week on Missing Link her skin was great, and her coat was already looking better.  Now her coat and skin are great.  I have all three of my dogs on it.  I have also given it to my cat for a skin issue just like the dogs skin issue.  The cat I had switched their food, and my female cat ended up with her whole back dry and flakey like the dogs was, she even had spots where she had rub her hair off.  I changed food, and started giving the missing link, in a week her skin was better, and her hair is slowly growing back.  She is an older cat.

didn't see much of a difference

I tried this product a few years ago for my aging dog that has been having skin/coat issues and arthritis in her back legs. I was really hopeful that it would help her overall wellness but unfortunately I did not see any improvement at all.... I tried it for about a month or two. It was real easy to use. I would scoop out the allotted amount for her size of dog and would sprinkle it over her food. After opening it was required to store it in the refrigerator to keep it fresh. She didn't mind the taste and she never had any trouble with digesting it.(She has a very sensitive gut so this was definitely a concern of mine) I believe I ordered it a few times before eventually giving up on the product, which was a shame because I had read some real good reviews on it. I just wish it would have worked for my dog.

Did Not Notice a Difference

About Me Long-time Pet Owner

Pros

• Dog Likes It

Cons

• Did Not Work

Comments about Missing Link Canine Plus with Joint Support Dog Food:

My twelve-year-old Golden Retriever has had joint problems now for a little over a year. After going to my vet, he recommended some other brands and solutions that were pretty expensive, so I decided to try the Missing Link Canine Plus with Joint Support Dog Food first to see if it would be a cheap alternative to the expensive recommendations of my veterinarian. Unfortunately, I did not notice much of a different in my Golden Retriever when feeding him this. He loved the taste of this, however, it did not do much in terms of a treatment for his aching joints. I did not notice a difference in him getting on and off the couch and I did not notice him being more active. The price point for this product is pretty inexpensive, so I was really hoping it would be a cheaper treatment for my dog, unfortunately it was not and I would not recommend this product.

didn't see much of a difference

from Harvard Il

About Me Long-time Pet Owner

Pros

• Dog Likes It
    • Easy To Digest

Cons

• Expensive

Great dog food

Comments about Missing Link Canine Plus with Joint Support Dog Food:

I kept seeing content about people needing to get their vitamins and other sustenance with eating better or taking multi-vitamins and decided to look up some better beneficial dog food for my pet and a healthier alternative as well since I was starting to worry that I hadn't been giving her the correct stable diet to look after her joints. Once I discovered Missing Link, I never looked back as she couldn't be happier and she enjoys eating the food. The Missing Link brand promotes optimal health and well-being for my mature dog, and gives her a balanced nutrition diet with that extra bonus joint support. I would definitely recommend all dog owners to try this product out for all breeds of their mature dogs and even the younger ones as there is no harm with giving them the extra benefit in their diet like a parent would for a child by giving them an omega 3 supplement for example. I will continue to purchase this brand product for my pet since she loves it so much.

• Flavor Selection:

Great for dogs with joint issues!

from Davie, FL

Comments about Missing Link Canine Plus with Joint Support Dog Food:

My older labrador retriever loves Missing Link Canine Plus with Joint Support dog food. She has been having some joint problems recently, so my family and I were trying to find a nutritious dog food for her that included joint support. We found this dog food last month, and so far, my dog seems to be thoroughly enjoying it. She actually gets excited every single time I pull out the bag, and she gobbles the food up within seconds! It makes me happy to see her so excited to eat a dog food that is actually good for her. I would recommend this for anyone who is looking for an inexpensive and reliable dog food with joint support for their dogs.

Quality of Ingredients
      I can pronounce all of the ingredients on the back of the bag, so that is always a positive aspect.

Flavor Selection
      I have bought both the chicken and the beef formulas, and my dog enjoys each of them equally. I may have her try the lamb formula next.

• Flavor Selection:

Not what it states to be at all

Comments about Missing Link Canine Plus with Joint Support Dog Food:

Well, I figured that this dog food would help out with dogs with joint problems seeing as the name of it is Missing Link Canine Plus With Joint Support Dog food, but they don't even have the type of ingredients it needs in order to help out the joint issues with your dogs. If you ask me, it's false advertising. In order to get any joint help for your four legged friends you have to have a food with Glucosamine Sulfate, this food doesn't have the right type of glucosamine in it. So, it won't help with that at all. Will the other ingredients help you pet out some, yes, but not any extreme help with their health like it claims it will. So, I advise you look at the ingredients and find something actually worth spending a lot of money to really help out your pet.

Quality of Ingredients
      The quality of the ingredients may be good, but the it's not the quality that they claim it contains at all. You're not getting what you think you are.

Flavor Selection
      The store I shopped at only had a few different flavor selections but I didn't go back to look for a larger variety since I won't be buying anymore of this.

My dachshund loves this!

Comments about Missing Link Canine Plus with Joint Support Dog Food:

I have a 12 year old dachshund (one of those sausage dogs with very short legs) and the problem with dachshunds is that because they have small legs supporting big bodies, they have lots of trouble with their joints as they age. The same with my dog - since 2 years ago he doesn't like to walk for a long time. I could feel that he needed some extra energy to keep him going so I tried different vitamins and supplements for the joints. This is the one that my dog likes the most and I also see the difference in him after he has started taking these. He can walk longer than he used to and he runs a bit as well. I think the taste is also good (did not try so I don't know for sure) since my dog always comes running when it's time to take these.

Quality of Ingredients
      The quality of these are really good - I can definitely see the impact it has on my dog and he is so much more energetic now.

Flavor Selection
      I usually go with the original.

• Flavor Selection:

Our old dog is young again!

from Elko, Nevada

Comments about Missing Link Canine Plus with Joint Support Dog Food:

We have a 13 year old Dachshund cocker-spaniel mixed little girl who we have had since she was 5 weeks old. With her older age, we have noticed a lot has changed with her, she can't jump much anymore, her hearing is bad, and her eyes and getting cataracts. From her veterinarians recommendation, we got her this. She has bad arthritis and it was making her quality of life go down drastically, and you can tell she was always in a lot of pain. Her hair had been falling out and balding in a lot of places as well, and she just was looking very aged. We have now been giving her this Missing Link Canine Plus dog food for two months and I have been so amazed by the progress she has made while she has been on it. She is back to that same dog she was as a puppy, she is jumping up and down, in a lot less pain, and she is even wanting to play fetch with her bone every single day. The aging process is not going to go anywhere, but this product has helped her have a far better quality of life again from a dog we were very worried we would have to put down if things did not get better. I can not say enough good things about this product, we love it, as does Daisy!

Great supplement

Comments about Missing Link Canine Plus with Joint Support Dog Food:

I purchased missing link canine plus with joint support dog food for my female boxer at the recommendation of my veterinarian. While I was purchasing missing link canine plus with joint support dog food the sales associate also told me how great of a product it is. After using missing link canine plus with joint support dog food for a little over a month I have noticed a vast improvement in my boxer's joint health, she has much more mobility and a lot less stiffness in the mornings. My boxer really likes the taste of missing link canine plus with joint support dog food and is excited to eat it every morning. I add the recommended serving size to her normal dog food every morning. Overall I am very happy with the results I have noticed since we have started using missing link canine plus with joint support dog food. I would recommended this to anyone that has a dog with joint problems.

great

Comments about Missing Link Canine Plus with Joint Support Dog Food:

Its really good that more dog food brands are now focusing on making the food for all dogs instead of just one type. Because when im in the pet store i see a lot of food for just large and medium dog breeds. And by the time i find food for small dogs its only a couple of bags. So i couldnt even find the dog food that was right for my dog. But now i found this brand its really great and my dog is always sprinting to come and eat the food weather she is upstairs, in the basement, or just laying down. Its good to see my dog happy and energetic all the time now that shes eating more. Because i got nervous when she stopped eating food all together. But now she couldnt be happier. I would recommend this dog food to any type of dog. It will keep the energized and probably add more energy to them. You will definately be happy and satisfied that you switched to this dog food brand. You wont regret switching to this brand

• Flavor Selection:

My dogs, all 9 of them, love this food.

Comments about Missing Link Canine Plus with Joint Support Dog Food:

I am certainly happy with this food and my dogs go nuts when they see me coming with the bag so I'm sure they agree with me.

Quality of Ingredients
      The ingredients selected for this brand are much better than the cheap brands so I really feel they are physically and mentally helping my dogs to have a healthier life.
      A couple of my dogs are older and need the protection against arthritis especially in the colder months.

Flavor Selection
      My dogs can't speak but they sure act like they love the flavors and I am happy with all their selections.