Other Dog Foods:
2026750, MAS27220
Pedigree Little Champions Dog Food Pouches

Pedigree Little Champions Dog Food Pouches

• Flavor Selection:

Champion of a food for my dogs

I have two picky dogs that will not eat if they don't like the food in their bowl.  Because I like to experiment and feel that I am doing them a service by providing them with a bit of variety, sometimes I run across a food that they don't care for and have to dump it out.  That isn't the case with this particular food from Pedigree.  The Little Champions pouches have something in them that my dogs absolutely love and adore!  When they see me carrying a pouch for them, those tails start wagging and they are ready to eat!  They don't do that for all foods but they do for this one.  Being that it's from Pedigree also lends to my feeling that I am doing my dogs a great service with regards for their health and well-being.  Pedigree knows dogs and mine are no different.  I'm so glad I found a pouched product that is both healthy, nutritious and is well loved by my animals.

Thanks, Pedigree!

Sandy

Pedigree Little Champions Offer a Taste Dogs Love

Most experts agree that it is best to serve dogs dry food. It is better for many reasons, but we all know that dogs love moist foods better than anything and an occasional serving of this type of food can’t necessarily be a bad thing. One possible option if you want to go moist is **Pedigree Little Champions Dog Food Pouches.**

**Dog Food Facts and Commentary:**

Pedigree Little Champions Dog Food Pouches are small pouches of moist dog food containing about five ounces of food per pouch. There are a total of 12 pouches per box and they include flavors such as Chicken, Beef, and Chicken & Gravy for a variety of flavors.

Pedigree Little Champions Dog Food Pouches earn high marks for taste and I doubt there is a single dog in existence that will not devour a pouch, or two, or three, of this food. The moisture, the smell, and the real meat taste is strongly appealing to dogs and they will anxiously await their next meal when this product is served. I think it is best to serve it on top of dry dog food, both as an added treat and incentive to eat the dry food, some of which is not the tastiest to dogs in general. The convenience of the pouches make it easy to serve a controlled amount and the food dispenses from the pouches with ease.

Pedigree Little Champions Dog Food Pouches does contain some real meat and vegetable and the price is reasonable. But the ingredients are not very good and contain many that are highly controversial and have been judged as ingredients a dog should avoid. This is part of the reason the price is so low- the inferior ingredients are less expensive and help to stretch the food further and keep costs down.

**Bottom Line Viewpoint:**

Pedigree Little Champions Dog Food Pouches isn’t much better than other Pedigree foods in terms of quality ingredients, but dogs love the taste and the food is fine if served only sparingly. It would be nice if Pedigree would make a healthier option than this, but a small five ounce serving never hurt any dog and as long as you monitor consumption, your dog should be fine.

Quality of Ingredients
The ingredients include a few good ones, and several bad ones, but they are not as bad as those of other moist dog foods

Flavor Selection
Three flavor options exist in every box

Convenient wet food feeding

About Me Professional Pet Trainer

Pros

• Dog Likes It
  • Easy To Digest
  • Tasty

• Older Dogs
    • Puppies
    • Smaller Dogs

Comments about Pedigree Little Champions Dog Food Pouches:

I have 1 hunting dog, a border collie, and a small pug and Chihuahua mix. I had been feeding pedigree dry dog food to my large dogs for years after finally figuring out that pedigree dry food was the only dry food that both my dogs could consume without some type of reaction. My older dog started having trouble chewing the dry dog food when she lost a couple of teeth so I started feeding her wet canned pedigree dog food and again we had no issues. So when I decided to feed my small dog wet food in addition to his pedigree small dog dry food I went with the pedigree little champions wet food pouches. He absolutely loves them and devours all of the flavors. I get them by the box which lasts him a while because I still serve him dry food as well because that cleans the teeth and wet food does not. He never gets an upset stomach and his coat is still nice and shiny. I have tried many kinds of dog foods for my dogs and its hard to find brands they all like that works for them. Although I have heard of people saying pedigree isn't good for dogs because of some of the ingredients, I can say that my dogs have always had great skin and coat and no health problems. They all are at the perfect weight and they love the taste and I like the price too. Its not the cheapest dog food but there is many kinds that cost well over the price of pedigree. I will probably stay a pedigree user for life because my dogs do well on it, its highly available, the price is right, and they love all the pedigree dog foods whether its dry or wet cans or pouches. I like the pouches much better myself. Less mess and no sharp parts to get sliced on when opening. I definitely reccomend little champions to anyone who likes the pedigree brand especially if their dog is currently eating dry food from pedigree. Its less messy than the cans or tubs and it is a lot easier to serve and it also doesn't stink like a lot of wet dog foods out there. I will continue to feed my little guy little champions for sure!

Great product

from TN

About Me Long-time Pet Owner

Pros

• Dog Likes It
    • Easy To Digest
    • Good Value
    • Improves Coat
    • Nutritional
    • Tasty

• Larger Dogs
      • Puppies
      • Smaller Dogs

Comments about Pedigree Little Champions Dog Food Pouches:

I have to admit that I do not typically buy the same kind of dog food every time I buy it. I try different foods because I figure my dogs may like variety sometimes too. They get to eat dry dog food everyday of course, but I like for them to have some food that is soft. It seems like it would be more flavorful. I first started buying Pedigree Little Champions Dog Food Pouches individually. I always ended up with a bag full of pouches of dog food. I was really excited when I finally saw you could buy the dog food pouches in a box and that they were a variety pack. I would stick mostly to the chicken flavors because my pups seemed to really enjoy them, but with the variety pack they would get their chicken and other flavors like turkey and beef. My dogs are early lay healthy and do really well with this dog food. Some other soft dog foods would irritate their stomach and they would get sick every now and then. This high quality Pedigree dog food has never made them sick. I would recommend this dog food to anyone who wants their dogs to have a nice meal other than the normal dry dog food. I like that they are the perfect amount of food for them too. Also since they are in pouches they are super easy to carry with you if you are traveling.

Kinda messy.

Profile Image

from Florida

Comments about Pedigree Little Champions Dog Food Pouches:

I purchased these because I thought the pouch design would make feeding the dogs wet food a little easier. But it turned out to be a whole lot messier than the canned wet food. The pouches are a little tough to open, which can be a little frustrating. Especially if you are trying to feed in a rush.

Pedigree isn't a bad company and the dogs seem to enjoy the food just as much as they do the canned stuff. The varieties are the same and other than packaging and price I didn't notice a whole lot of difference. To me it wasn't worth the price hike, even if it was subtle, for the frustration that they brought about.

Quality of Ingredients
      Same ingredients as the canned stuff, so no complaints there. Pedigree always has good ingredients as far as dog food is concerned.

Flavor Selection
      The same flavors that are offered in the can are also offered in the pouch. A good variety I would say, and I'm sure dogs get bored of eating the same thing all day everyday. So a little variety is good.

My Daughters Puggles Love It

Profile Image

from North Hanover, NJ

Comments about Pedigree Little Champions Dog Food Pouches:

I bought Pedigree Little Champions dog food for my daughters puggles while I was babysitting them for her. Generally they are given dry food as their vet suggests but every now and then I like to give them a treat so the other day I tried this. They really liked it. It has good ingredients mainly meat which they really like. They seem to really love the flavor of the food. It comes in pouches which are easy to seal if you do not feed the entire pouch to your dog. It is good for small dogs and puppies as well. Big dogs would like it as well but the portions are aimed towards smaller dog breeds. Her puggles really liked the food and ate the whole pouch. It did not seem to upset their stomachs and they loved it. If you want to give your dog a meaty dog food that they will chow down, try this one. The price is a little more than some dog foods but it is worth it, they really like it. I would give it a try.

• Flavor Selection:

Pedigree Little Champions Dog Food Pouches is terrific for dogs.

from The Colony, TX

Comments about Pedigree Little Champions Dog Food Pouches:

Pedigree Little Champions Food is a wonderful food for your family dogs. Your dogs will love the meaty taste and they will be very content. The dog food pouches come in very handy. You don't have to bother about measuring dog food at all! Just open and pour.

Quality of Ingredients
      Pedigree Little Champions has a high quality of protein and vitamen ingredients. The dog food is very moist. If you feed your dogs Pedigree dog food, they will love you forever! The Pedigree dog food is very good for energizing your dog or puppy.

Flavor Selection
      There are many flavors included in this Pedigree Little Champions product. Just pick your dog's favorite, pour the pouch in your dog's bowls, and you are ready to go. It just doesn't get any easier than that! My dogs are very picky about the food they eat. When I fill their dog bowls, they can't get to them fast enough. They are so happy. It is so nice to see them play and jump. It just makes my day!

Great treat food.

from Elko, Nevada

Comments about Pedigree Little Champions Dog Food Pouches:

Most of the time I give our dogs dry dog food but every now and then I give them something that is wet and this is by far the best thing that I have found for them. A lot of wet foods make their stools loose and not pleasant, but this does not do that to them. This has kind of a harsh smell, so it is best to feed it to the dogs outside. I love that it is made specifically for little dogs, a lot of the wet foods I have tried before have really big chunks that are hard for my little dogs to swallow down, but this is nice and small and made just for their size, so it makes it really easy for them to be able to eat it. There are a lot of different flavors of this and the ingredients are all listed on it and it is nice to see that it is made of the same kinds of foods that a lot of people eat and not filled with stuff that I can not pronounce. My dogs eat this up just as fast as I give it to them so knowing that whatever is in it makes them happy and healthy, makes me happy.

Princess Approved

from Nashville, TN

Comments about Pedigree Little Champions Dog Food Pouches:

Although she is no longer with me, my Chihuahua Princess loved these pouches of dog food. She was a tiny dog, weighing just 3 lbs. I loved to spoil her, but did not want to go broke to do this. The Pouches made it easy for me to do just that.

The dog food is moist so it was easier for her to nibble up her food. There are a couple of different flavors also, so giving her something new was easy. The ingredients inside of the food is quality, so I never had any worries about that either.

The cost of the food is more than reasonable, and they are sold in various pet stores and markets. I am someone that loves my pets but also have limited income to spend to take care of them. This is a food that I felt good about giving to her without sacrificing a lot of money.

The dog food also helped keep the teeth clean and made her breath smell fresher, so puppy breath was eliminated.

Quality of Ingredients
      The ingredients are all high quality. I felt good offering her this food.

Great product

• Flavor Selection:

Add some variety in your pooches life!

from Kansas

Comments about Pedigree Little Champions Dog Food Pouches:

My previous dog loved Pedigree Little Champions Dog Food Pouches. He would always get excited when he saw me with the pouch of food. He was an older dog and had some digestive problems, but this food was gentle on his stomach. This is worth giving a try.

Each box contains three different flavors. This wet food comes in easy open pouches. I'm not going to lie, I always liked the smell of this food. It smells delicious, no wonder my dog would eat it so quickly! My dog always liked the beef flavors the best. You can see the chunks of beef and rice in the food. Pedigree claimed it was made with real beef.

I highly recommend this food for your little fur ball. There are 3 varieties of food in each box which will prevent your dog from getting bored. My dog absolutely loved this food.

Quality of Ingredients
      I think this food is average quality. Pedigree states the product is made with real meat; however, I am not sure if that is true or not.

Flavor Selection
      They offer three different flavors in each box!

Love the pouches!

Comments about Pedigree Little Champions Dog Food Pouches:

I normally only use dry food for my dog because it is much easier for me, but after he was sick and took a while to start eating well again, I gave him Pedigree Little Champions dog food. It smells a lot stronger and he was a little more interested in that than his regular dry food. I don't like having to clean out his bowl multiple times a day, so I mixed this with the dry food until I could switch him back completely to dry.

Quality of Ingredients
      The quality of ingredients actually seems pretty good. It smells like actual food, if very strong and not all that appetizing to humans, and the pieces look like real meat (even if they aren't). No dog food in this price range is going to have the best ingredients, but this is a good option, and it isn't all that expensive.

Flavor Selection
      The flavor selection is good. This is a chicken and turkey multi-pack, but there are other flavors available as well. And the pouches make it much easier to get the food out than a can and are much less messy.