Other Bath Soaps & Scrubs:

The Body Shop Raspberry Shower Gel

Very Subtle Scent

from Hartford, CT

Comments about The Body Shop Raspberry Shower Gel:

I love all food scented bath and body products so when I discovered that The Body Shop carried a Raspberry Shower Gel in addition to my already loved Raspberry Body Butter I had to give it a try.

Raspberry isn't known for its powerful scent like strawberry normally is so I wasn't expecting to be overwhelmed by a raspberry scent upon opening the bottle. Instead I was rewarded with a subtle raspberry scent, much like you would expect from a bowl of sun ripened raspberries. It was pleasant but not strong. It also smelled very real and not artificial as so many food scents tend to do.

As a shower gel this performed quite well, creating lots of luxurious bubbles when I used it with my shower pouf. I found it left my skin clean and soft with just barely a hint of raspberry scent on it.

Usually I would prefer a stinger scented shower gel but I used my Raspberry Body Butter after using the shower gel so I got my raspberry scent from that.

I wasn't overly impressed by this and I I wouldn't rush to buy it again, but it's a good shower gel and if you really like raspberries you are sure to enjoy it.