Other Mattresses:
Memory Foam Mattresses
Tempur-Pedic
Tempur-Pedic TEMPUR-Cloud Supreme Mattress

Tempur-Pedic TEMPUR-Cloud Supreme Mattress

Pros

• Comfortable (15)
  • Good support (14)
  • Holds shape (12)
  • Soft feel (11)
  • Durable (9)

• Primary bed (14)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Midrange shopper (8), Budget shopper (5)
    • I received a sample (24), I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (3)

Best night's sleep imaginable!

We purchased the Cloud Supreme mattress by Tempurpedic just over a week ago.  It is fabulous! It has a layer of softer tempur material on top, almost like a pillow top, so the mattress never has the unyielding feeling some reviewers have described.  You can feel the firm supportiveness underneath, and we've already felt the benefits of it!  I have what you might call a troublesome back that gives quite a bit of pain fairly often, and I've noticed fewer periods of pain.  I noticed feeling slightly stiff the first two or three mornings, which I think may be because I shift position less in my sleep in this bed.  I don't feel stiff in the mornings anymore, and my husband has not felt that way on any morning.  We both agree it is the best night's sleep we've ever had.  We purchased the California King and the foundation and frame.  (Not the adjustable frame.)  My husband is very tall and it's the first time he's ever been able to sleep straight on a bed without his feet hanging over!  He's very happy about that, too!  Some reviewers complained of a smell when the bed arrives; there was a definite strong smell, (not horrendously unpleasant, but strong and intrusive) but with a fan and open windows for two or three hours, it faded enough that it wasn't hard to ignore for sleeping.  It continued to fade, and after the second night, the smell was entirely gone.  Again, we love our new bed, and hope you will, too!

Not worth it

The worst thing about this mattress is the price. You spend over a thousand of your hard earned bucks to get what you hope is a miracle mattress that makes all those hours of hard work melt away. It does smell some when you get it home. The fumes are because it's not an all natural latex product. it's made of chemicals and smells like chemicals. The smell 'fades' eventually because the chemical vapors spread through your house. But it's still emitting vapors. Not a healthy thought. After using it a few months, it squishes down and you end up with dips where you usually sleep that don't go away. And you can't just flip it around because the dips make it uncomfortable if they're backwards. It's too heavy to move anyway and that makes it really hard to change sheets and next to impossible to put on a dust ruffle or change the dust ruffle if you need to. Buy an all natural latex mattress instead.

Perfect for my body!

from India

Pros

• Comfortable
  • Good Support
  • Holds Shape
  • Soft Feel

Comments about Tempur-Pedic TEMPUR-Cloud Supreme Mattress:

Just love this mattress from Tempur-Pedic. It never feels too hard and gives excellent support to my sore backs while laying down. I always wake up afresh in the morning after a good nights sleep.
    Comfort
    Extremely comfortable while sleeping or laying down. I never feel disturbed while sleeping and gives good nights of sleep.
    Firmness
    It has right balance of firmness and softness. It gives good support too your back and just do not sink.
    Support
    I always need good support for back and hip as I have some bod issues. This mattress is just the mattress I needed to recover my sore body parts and wake up fresh in the morning.
    It is durable and strong enough to last for many years. I had no problems with the mattress till now and works absolutely fine with my body.

So perfect

from New York, NY

About Me Midrange Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable
    • Good Support
    • Holds Shape
    • Soft Feel
    • Sturdy

Comments about Tempur-Pedic TEMPUR-Cloud Supreme Mattress:

We had a temper Cloud Supreme for 4 years in queen and loved it. We recently upgraded to a king size bed and I gave the queen size mattress to my father. Initially, I decided that I just can't afford to buy another Temper Cloud Supreme in king size now, and tried a few other mattresses (that, luckily, I was able to return). I couldn't find anything that compared to the feel of my Cloud Supreme. So two months later, I've ended up deciding to get my beloved Tempur Cloud Supreme in king size. And I am so happy that I did. It looks somewhat different than the 4 year old model, and feels even better! A bit sturdier I would say with a thicker, more padded cover. I have also tried a newer Coud Elite and Cloud Lux models at the store. They are nice, but despite being softer than Cloud Supreme they did not have this "pillow top feels" that I believe is unique to the Cloud Supreme model. I have tried the new Flex Collection as well. Also nice, but the foam in this collection is much springier, so I feel that it almost defeats the purpose of buying a tempirpedic mattress, as the feel of the flex collection is not unique to temperpedic and is pretty much like any other hybrid mattress. To summarize, after trying many, many mattresses in the past few months, I came to a conclusion that the Tempur Cloud Supreme is the ultimate combination of pillow top softness combined with great support and the very unique feel of a true memory foam (as opposed to latex and other types of foam).

Tempur-Pedic premature sagging....

from Los Altos, CA

About Me Midrange Shopper

Pros

• Soft Feel

Cons

• Develops Cavity

Comments about Tempur-Pedic TEMPUR-Cloud Supreme Mattress:

After 8 months sleeping on this firm Tempurpedic mattress there are permanent "valleys", low spots on the mattress. I weigh 180 pounds, not excessive for a male. My wife is not heavy either. Regardless, this overpriced piece of junk now has a permanent sag in two spots, where we sleep. I will NEVER buy another Tempurpedic. I will get a standard box spring or a sleep number. But this overpriced piece of junk is about to be flushed. An expensive mistake. Don't believe in the marketing hype.

28 year Insomniac Sleeps

from Alabaster, Al

About Me Midrange Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable
        • Good Support
        • Holds Shape
        • Soft Feel
        • Sturdy

Comments about Tempur-Pedic TEMPUR-Cloud Supreme Mattress:

I am absolutely amazed. For 28 years I sleep 1-4 hours a night. Pain awoke me, not being able to stay in the same position, I tossed and turned until I would awake with no chance to go back to sleep.

I use a Fitbit that tracks my sleep. The last night on my newly purchased Serta, I logged 3 hours of restless sleep. My first night on my Temperpedic, 8 hours and 14 minutes, uninterrupted sleep! Unheard of! Every night since, 8 to 9 hours! Love it!

"I never want to get out of bed"

from Stoughton, Wi

About Me Midrange Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable
          • Good Support
          • Holds Shape
          • Soft Feel
          • Sturdy

Comments about Tempur-Pedic TEMPUR-Cloud Supreme Mattress:

This is the best mattress I have ever had! It is so incredibly comfortable, I can't wait to go to bed at night and I never want to get out of bed in the morning! The support this mattress provides is phenomenal! I have struggled with back and neck pain throughout my life and I have never truly felt like my mattress had any bearing on my pain. I could not have been more wrong! After sleeping on this mattress for only a week, my back and neck pain had diminished greatly. I highly recommend this mattress to anybody who is looking for a high quality mattress at a decent price! I did a fair amount of research on different mattresses and the Tempur-Pedic brand consistently ranked high with very positive reviews. I honestly always believed that pillow top mattresses were the most comfortable. The Temour-Pedic brand utilizes a different system that really provides the perfect level of support and actually feels like it conforms to your body while maintaining it's shape. I think that the name Cloud Supreme is absolutely perfect for this mattress. I fee like I am sleeping on cloud nine!

Most comfortable mattress I ever owned

About Me Midrange Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable
            • Good Support
            • Holds Shape
            • Soft Feel
            • Sturdy

Comments about Tempur-Pedic TEMPUR-Cloud Supreme Mattress:

I am about ready to get another Temper-Pedic after having this one for 15 years. It has remained comfortable, sturdy and I did add 2 inch topper 2 years ago.

Tempur-Pedic TEMPUR-Cloud Supreme

from Booneville, AR

Comments about Tempur-Pedic TEMPUR-Cloud Supreme Mattress:

My husband and I purchased this mattress as I have a lot of problems after I had a serious car accident 10 years ago. I could not sleep at all. We had just a regular name brand mattress and bought a topper to put on it to see if that would help to no avail. So we looked into the tempur-pedic mattress. We asked the sales man about them and this is the one we choose. This mattress has helped tremendously I'm not saying it will make your pain go away but it did help me sleep a lot better than I was. I don't notice either of us getting hot or having any problems like that. And my husband who has a bad back seems to sleep a lot better also. I know the mattress seem expensive but they last a long time and the comfort is truly worth the money.

Comfort
              Very comfortable the bed gives to your body I don't notice as many disturbances in our sleep from waking each other up ever time one of us move.

Support
              Perfect amount of support as it gives to the body but we don't end up sinking in so it's hard to turn over and move.

Firmness
              This mattress is a good support for my husband and I we have the comfort but it's firm enough that you don't just sink.

Seems to hold up well we've had our for a little bit and it still retains the same feel and conforms back to it's shape after you move.

• Firmness:

I never want to get out of bed!!

Comments about Tempur-Pedic TEMPUR-Cloud Supreme Mattress:

I used to have a lot of trouble sleeping at night. I would toss and turn and I could never get comfortable. I went to several doctors to try and help me find the cause of my restlessness. After trying countless remedies my husband suggested we buy a new bed.
              I was skeptical about spending so much money on another thing that wouldn't work.. but agreed to go look around anyways.
              There were several Tempur-Pedic mattresses that we got to choose from and when I came aciss this one in particular I absolutely fell in love.
              Even if it didn't cure my sleep problems, this was by far the most comfortable bed I had ever been on!!

The first night sleeping on my new mattress was the best sleep I had gotten in several years.!
              It also helped with my back problems!!
              I would buy this again most definitely!

Comfort
              Moat comfortable bed I've ever slept on!

Support
              Helps with my back problems.

Firmness
              Not too firm, not too soft. Perfect.

Haven't had it for that long but seems great!!

• Firmness:

Tempur-Pedic TEMPUR-Cloud Supreme Mattress is GREAT.

Comments about Tempur-Pedic TEMPUR-Cloud Supreme Mattress:

Tempur-Pedic TEMPUR-Cloud Supreme Mattress is GREAT. I don't want to overstate it, but is the greatest mattress in the world of all time, LOL. It was a great splurge that was did cost a little more than we planned. But it was definitely worth every cent!

We slept on the same mattress for a very long time. We decided it was time to buy a new bed and did some research. We bought another brand and it was a terrible mistake. That mattress lasted for only about 2 years and we realized that it was time to make a big commitment.

Tempur-Pedic offered a "test drive" / "test sleep" plan. It was risk free. If we did not like it, the mattress was returnable with a full But after the test period, we were convinced that this was the perfect mattress.

It is the most comfortable mattress made. My husband has back problems. And we have never slept so well before. I really do get a better night's sleep in this bed. It has great support and it is just the right firmness.

I did lots of research and this bed gets great reviews. We tried a few other memory foam mattresses, but none felt as good as the Tempur-Pedic!

I rate this mattress a full 10! I wish the rating scale went higher because this product deserves a higher score!

• Firmness:

The most comfortable bed I have ever slept on

Comments about Tempur-Pedic TEMPUR-Cloud Supreme Mattress:

My husband I just love this bed. Temprapedic is top of the line when it comes to mattresses. It is the Rolls Royce of mattresses in my opinion and many others. They are a big pricey, however if you spend 8 hours for every day of you're life sleeping on it, then really you can not go cheap. You deserve more and your body deserves better.

Since we bought this bed I have never slept better. The one draw back is my kids are always trying to climb into it with us. I have three kids and after years of not sleeping through the night and getting up with them, I had a hard time sleeping all night long. My body was so used to walking up in the middle of the night that is was difficult to get that back without the help of sleep aids. Once we bought this mattress, I started sleeping much better and was quickly able to regain a full night sleep every night again. I became more productive during the day as a result and much happier.

I highly recommend this bed, I really believe there is no other mattress than come close to the high quality and comfort of this mattress.

Comfort
              This is the most comfortable mattress I have ever slept on. In the past I have always opted for the cheapest mattress I could find however, now that I am getting older comfort it a must and takes propriety when it comes to a good nights sleep.

Firmness
              I prefer a softer bed so while this a firm mattress, this bed is a bit on the softer bed.