4.8
Tempur-Pedic
Tempur-Pedic TEMPUR-Cloud Luxe Mattress

Tempur-Pedic TEMPUR-Cloud Luxe Mattress

4.8

Pros

• Comfortable (23)
  • Soft feel (21)
  • Good support (17)
  • Durable (14)
  • Holds shape (13)

Cons

• Squeaks (4)
  • Too hard (4)
  • Develops cavity (3)
  • Lumpy (3)
  • Too soft (3)

• Primary bed (18)
  • Guest bed (14)
    • Comfort:
    • Support:
    • Firmness:
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Budget shopper (11), Midrange shopper (11), High-end shopper (3)
    • I received a sample (21), I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (8)

Sleep like a baby!

A good night's sleep is very important and so is your mattress. I have a Tempur-Pedic TEMPUR-Cloud Luxe Mattress in one of the bedrooms at my home and that is where I get the best sleep! This mattress, though slightly expensive is well worth the investment because it is so good. You can actually feel the difference as soon as you lie down on it. It encompasses you in softness. I really love sleeping on this mattress and always wake up fresh and relaxed. Although I am not sure if this is even possible, but I think that I have been relieved of my shoulder pain that I used to feel frequently ever since I starting sleeping on this mattress. This mattress also has a no-skid pattern at the bottom which keeps it in place and is allergen and dust-mite resistant. With a 25 year limited warranty, you can't go wrong with this one. I would definitely recommend this mattress. Get this and sleep like a baby!

Very hot and hurt my wife's back!

I like the comfort of ths mattress but I felt like I slept in this hole all night and very often woke up in pools of sweat as this mattress sleeps very hot. I removed my mattress cover but it made little difference. We returned this bed for a air conditioned bed called YuMe and we could not be more happy with our new bed.

Support
Hurt my wife's back as she gas lower herniated disc issues

Temperpedic

from Toccoa,Ga

About Me Budget Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable
  • Good Support

Comments about Tempur-Pedic TEMPUR-Cloud Luxe Mattress:

Me and my husband purchased so many beds .until we saw this bed,so we tried for 90 day free.I have to s as you. No more waking up at 3a.m hurting in my back.same with my hu..we Love this tempurpedic bed.I recommend to snyone,especially with back problems..

I would buy this great mattress

from Knoxville tennessee

About Me Budget Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable
    • Feels like sleeping on a cloud
    • Good Support
    • Holds Shape
    • Soft Feel
    • Sturdy

Cons

• Perfect sleep everytime

Comments about Tempur-Pedic TEMPUR-Cloud Luxe Mattress:

I would sleep on this bed every night its great makes you feel rested best sleep I've ever had please I want a full size mattress never received anything ever

from tiznit morocco

About Me High-end Shopper

Pros

• Soft Feel

Cons

• Too Hard

Perfect

from Dallas tx

About Me High-end Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable
    • Good Support
    • Holds Shape
    • Soft Feel
    • Sturdy

Cons

• Squeaks

Comments about Tempur-Pedic TEMPUR-Cloud Luxe Mattress:

Perfect for my bad back!

More like sleeping on a Marshmallow

from O - H - I - O

About Me Midrange Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable
    • Good Support
    • Holds Shape
    • Soft Feel
    • Sturdy

Cons

• cannot get wet
    • retains heat

Comments about Tempur-Pedic TEMPUR-Cloud Luxe Mattress:

I had been sleeping on an air mattress in the military, so I was fed up with back pain and traveling. When I finally settled down, I paid the premium price for a tempurpedic because it was recommended by a friend who is an expert shopper - and sleeper! I've been sleeping on my mattress for 7 years now. Every morning I don't want to get out of bed. This is hands down the most comfortable mattress on the market. Sleep numbers are glorified air mattresses - Tempurpedic are NASA quality stuff!

Beautiful appearance, comfort and deep sleep

from EX

Comments about Tempur-Pedic TEMPUR-Cloud Luxe Mattress:

Bed mattress looks very wonderful
    The external bedding layer looks wonderful and its texture is smooth
    It is also comfortable for the back and long and fits the old people of the yen have a long height and height of the mattress is also suitable for prevention of cold and far from the ground, which makes you relax and immersed in a deep sleep and you are comfortable
    With the large bed space you can fluctuate at night right and left comfortably and without any restrictions as the type of cloth is wonderful and the inside is soft and beautiful
    What I like most is the size, type of cloth and the large space I will get when I sleep over it. It is good and better than others and has many excellent features.

Sleep and rest well.

from Sn antonio,Tx

About Me Midrange Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable
    • Good Support
    • Soft Feel

Comments about Tempur-Pedic TEMPUR-Cloud Luxe Mattress:

This will be my third bed in just over 7 years and nothing comes even close to comparing to the level of comfort this bed gives me
      purchasing this mattress was the best decision I have made
      I have a very bad back and it minimizes my pain greatly awhile I am in bed!
      I have a very bad back, My husband had the same issue.
      when we purchased it we both got great nights of sleep.Sleep and rest well is the perfect name for this product.
      With my old mattress, I would wake up in the middle of the night with really bad back pain, My back pain in the middle of the night completely disappeared, I would strongly recommend this product to anyone.This mattress was a fantastic decision.I am amazed. I have never slept on a mattress this comfortable.Bed designed very cool and wood color kind gorgeous. This mattress was a fantastic decision and I am so happy with the product.

Temperpedic Love

from Otway, Ohio

About Me Midrange Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable
      • Good Support
      • Holds Shape
      • Soft Feel
      • Sturdy

Comments about Tempur-Pedic TEMPUR-Cloud Luxe Mattress:

I have a very bad back and it minimizes my pain greatly awhile I am in bed!

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Like sleeping on a cloud

from hoboken, nj

About Me Midrange Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable
        • Soft Feel

Comments about Tempur-Pedic TEMPUR-Cloud Luxe Mattress:

Like sleeping on a cloud. This will be my third bed in just over 5 years and nothing comes even close to comparing to the level of comfort this bed gives. Just the right amount of being soft while also supporting your back. Could not as for a better bed at this level of comfort and price. You will not regret spending the money, it is well worth it. Don't forget we spend a third of our day, every day, in bed, make it worth it! I have recommended this bed to many of my friends and those who have purchased also rave about the product. You will wake up feeling more rested, less sore, and overall happier while using this bed! I am so happy I finally found a bed that works for me and is not too soft but also is very comfortable. More comfortable then expensive hotel beds even.

from tunisia

About Me Midrange Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable
          • Soft Feel
          • Sturdy

Cons

• Squeaks

Comments about Tempur-Pedic TEMPUR-Cloud Luxe Mattress:

The Tempur-Pedic TEMPUR-Cloud Luxe Mattress is my new favorite mattress. After throwing out our old one after years of back pain at night, purchasing this mattress was the best decision I have made. With my old mattress I would wake up in the middle of the night with really bad back pain. I would toss and turn and not get a very good night sleep. I would be lucky to get 4 hours of comfortable sleeping. My husband had the same issue. However, when we purchased the Tempur-Pedic TEMPUR-Cloud Luxe mattress we both got great nights of sleep. My back pain in the middle of the night completely disappeared, and I have woken up much more refreshed and comfortable than I have in years. I would strongly recommend this product to anyone who is having troubles sleeping at night because of pain due to a hard mattress. This mattress was a fantastic decision and I am so happy with the product.