4.8
Other Mattresses:
Memory Foam Mattresses
Tempur-Pedic
Tempur-Pedic TEMPUR-Cloud Luxe Mattress

i love my mattress it is wonderful

worth the money

gonzales la

true

Run, don't walk- keep your money in your pocket

We purchased this mattress for $10K + thinking it was the best on the market. It molds to your body but the shape stays in the mattress. The mattress is very hot, perhaps from the type of covering over the mattress.

West Texas

false

Changed my Life

Amazing! People say other memory foam are the same. NOT TRUE - you get what you pay for!

KY   -   Kentucky

Luxe Mattress Tempur-Pedic

A decent night's rest is essential as is your sleeping cushion. I have a Tempur-Pedic TEMPUR-Cloud Luxe Mattress in one of the rooms at my home and that is the place I get the best rest! This sleeping cushion, however somewhat costly is certainly justified regardless of the speculation since it is so great. You can really feel the distinction when you rests on it. It envelops you in delicate quality. I truly love dozing on this sleeping cushion and dependably wake up new and loose. Despite the fact that I don't know whether this is even conceivable, but rather I believe that I have been diminished of my shoulder torment that I used to feel every now and again as far back as I beginning dozing on this bedding. This sleeping cushion additionally has a no-slide design at the base which keeps it set up and is allergen and residue vermin safe. With a multi year constrained guarantee, you can't turn out badly with this one. I would suggest this sleeping cushion. Get this and rest like a child!

mido1fo - Morocco

true

I would buy this product again and again!

Daily Sleeper and Its Amazing!

Lolani

true

Soft, Sturdy With Maximum Support!

This mattress has a SmartClimate System with an Innovative two-layer construction that helps you stay comfortable during the night. Fibers in the top cover draw moisture away, while SmartClimate® treatment in the inner cover provides cool to-the-touch comfort. Lets talk about the comfort layer. Made from extra-soft TEMPUR-ES material, the top layer determines the mattress feel and works with the Support Layer to allow for personalized comfort and support. Yes. There is a support layer. Formulated from TEMPUR material, this layer provides support for your body and helps distribute body weight evenly across the mattress. This helped with a lot of my bad back issues. Theres even a layer that is designed to help disperse heat from the mattress. Lord knows my body gets hot at night and I wanted a more cooling mattress rather than one i'll sweat on all night! This mattress is 100% comfortable, soft, and gives you the support you and your body needs for a well rested sleep!

Glendive, Montana

High-Quality Mattress

My old bed was stiff and didn't give much support. The TEMPUR-Cloud has completely changed my sleep schedule. I used to wake up every couple of hours, but now I sleep soundly through the night. The mattress is very thick for support and when you get in it the comfort is true to its name - very cloud like.

Boston, MA

Very much comfortable

This mattress is very much comfortable and price is affordable. It gives me good sleep without any body ache

San jose ,CA

Temperpedic

Me and my husband purchased so many beds .until we saw this bed,so we tried for 90 day free.I have to s as you. No more waking up at 3a.m hurting in my back.same with my hu..we Love this tempurpedic bed.I recommend to snyone,especially with back problems..

Toccoa,Ga

true

I would buy this great mattress

I would sleep on this bed every night its great makes you feel rested best sleep I've ever had please I want a full size mattress 🙏never received anything ever

Knoxville tennessee