Other Mattresses:
Memory Foam Mattresses
BedInABox.com
BedInABox.com PacDown Memory Foam Mattress

BedInABox.com PacDown Memory Foam Mattress

Pros

• Comfortable (4)
  • Good support (4)
  • Holds shape (3)

Cons

• Develops cavity (3)

• Primary bed (3)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Midrange shopper (3)

Best sleep in 72 years

Hello, this is a picture of me enjoying the prospect of a new book, made more enjoyable in my new BedInABox adjustable bed. The memory foam mattress is great, made even better with the Goose Down cover I opted for. With the warranties on this product, free shipping, and now free returns for the cautious purchasers. With all of this, the BedInABox is a win-win buy.

When I started researching for a new bed, I checked with all of the major adjustable bed manufacturers, and none could come close to the quality product as BedInABox for the low price. I have suffered from back pain for nearly 55 years..disk problems. This adjustable bed has been a God Send. I use the adjustable function to get to the most comfortable position, when my back does flair up. I can truly testify, the flair ups are much less, now that I have my BedInABox. I need to mention, I have a 14 year old pooch, named Boy Dog, who also loves this bed.

I don't like

This is a perfect bed for those who do not move too much during sleep. This is a great bed that forces you to adjust the firmness of the bed after he had some inconveniences that may be difficult to move people sleeping in their sleep and its design is very bad and bad colors
Comfort
The bed is very comfortable few other mattresses match this level of comfort. Foam separator creates a problem for the transport of persons who sleep from time to time can be tough.
stability
One of the best part of mattress firmness is you can adjust according to your need. It can be soft enough or hard enough as per your choice.
durability
It seems that it can last for a few years until the bed is very durable. It depends on how much use it, but that does not last the largest number of people who have this bed and

I don't like

from Usa

About Me Budget Shopper

Pros

Cons

• Develops Cavity
    • Lumpy
    • Squeaks
    • Too Hard

stability
      durability

Sleep has never been this good!

from Los Angeles

Pros

• Comfortable

Comments about BedInABox.com PacDown Memory Foam Mattress:

Sleep has never been this good!

BedABox

from San Jose

Comments about BedInABox.com PacDown Memory Foam Mattress:

It's very good...( NAGA388 )

very good

from iraq

About Me Budget Shopper

Pros

• Good Support

Cons

• Develops Cavity

very good

Great Guest Bedroom Addition

from Dallas, TX

About Me Midrange Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable
          • Good Support
          • Holds Shape
          • Soft Feel
          • Sturdy

• Guest Bed

Comments about BedInABox.com PacDown Memory Foam Mattress:

In my adult years, I have always been a huge fan of memory foam and have used Tempur-Pedic exclusively after buying a used mattress from a friend my first year of marriage. When we moved into our first home, I purchased a pretty cheap mattress for our guest room, not realizing the difference that it would make.
            My parents and in-laws all complained about how terribly they slept when they came to visit, so I knew I needed a better option that wouldn't break the bank, as we were expecting our first baby.
            As soon as we opened the mattress box and placed the mattress on the platform, it began to form to its full shape. As stated, it really is 11" thick and exceptionally comfortable.
            I decided to sleep on it just to ensure that my guests would be happy when they came to help out after our new baby arrived. I considered moving into the guest room! It really is a great mattress and is much less expensive than a Tempur-Pedic.

Great Bed!

from Cape Cod, MA

About Me Midrange Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable
            • Good Support
            • Holds Shape

Comments about BedInABox.com PacDown Memory Foam Mattress:

I've sleeping on my new bed for about 6 weeks and from day 1 the kinks and pains in my back and neck have all but gone away. I only needed to air the mattress out for 1 day after receiving it. I'm quite happy with this purchase. I would've bought the thicker mattress if I had seen it in person, but only for aesthetics. No big deal. Great comfort.

Expensive but its worth every penny

from Doral, FL

About Me Midrange Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable
              • Good Support
              • Holds Shape

Cons

• Develops Cavity

Comments about BedInABox.com PacDown Memory Foam Mattress:

This memory foam mattress is of excellent quality and is the closest you will ever come to experiencing sleep on Cloud 9. It conforms to your body in a way that no spring mattress can ever hope to achieve. However, it is a bit pricey in comparison to other memory foam mattress of similar high-end quality. But, the price for me is not that big of an issue. It is the fact that sleeping in the same spot repeatedly causes a cavity to develop which never really seems to go away.

An insanely comfortable mattress!

Comments about BedInABox.com PacDown Memory Foam Mattress:

The BedInABox Pacdown Memory Foam Mattress is absolutely incredible - it is so comfortable! It features memory foam, which contours to you body's unique curves and shape. What you get from the Bedinabox Pacdown Mattress is a truly unique sleeping experience that has been customized just for you! This mattress is just awesome - it lets you sink in but still gives you enough support from its firmness. I find myself falling asleep a lot quicker and comfortably now with this mattress!

Comfort
              This mattress is so incredibly comfortable! The memory foam is absolutely amazing!

Support
              This mattress has just the right amount of firmness to give you back support and side support.

Firmness
              This mattress has memory foam that is soft enough to let you body sink in and make its mold, but this mattress is still firm enough to give your body that necessary support.

This Bedinabox memory foam mattress is very durable. I have not experienced any tears and whatnot so far. I have had this mattress for about 8 months now.

Too expensive

from Pennsylvania

Comments about BedInABox.com PacDown Memory Foam Mattress:

This memory foam mattress is excellent, but it is not worth the price. There are many other similar memory foam mattresses for a more affordable price that are equally comfortable and soothing. That being said, if you wanted to splurge on a mattress, this one is certainly excellent! My husband and I both love it and the way it conforms to your unique body shape when you sleep. It is relaxing on a sore back as well. When I was pregnant and had trouble sleeping we purchased this mattress and it was a life saver! I slept great for weeks after and it definitely was great on my sore back and body.

Comfort
              Foam is by far my favorite mattress and this one did not disappoint. It was extremely comfortable and easy to fall asleep in.

Support
              It supported my lower back during my late days of pregnancy when I was sore and achy.

Firmness
              It has the right amount of firmness and shapes to your sleep position, easily keeping its hold.

This mattress is durable and made to last and even comes with a guarantee.

My first Memory foam mattress

from Houston, tx

Comments about BedInABox.com PacDown Memory Foam Mattress:

I remember when I used to use box spring mattresses. It's been a long times since I used those kinds of mattresses. Now I don't even know what a box spring mattress is anymore. I can't imagine using any kind of bed other than a memory foam mattress. There were a few things I worried about whenever I was looking at a memory foam mattress. First, the price was a major factor whenever I was looking for a bed. Memory foam mattresses are expensive. I wondered if the price would be worth it. I had friends who used memory foam mattresses and they said they love it and wouldn't imagine going back to the regular box spring mattresses. The PacDown Memory Foam cost lower than the other memory foam mattresses. It was the main reason why I chose this one over the other brands. Next, I was worried about durability of the mattress. It is made out of foam and the bed seem like it would tear easily. There is a warranty for the bed and money back guarantee so I wasn't worried about that anymore. Finally, I was worried about how comfortable this bed would be. I tried out the bed at the store and it felt great. I was sold on this bed.

The sales representative was helpful as well and they asked a lot of questions on what I was seeking in order to guide with the mattress that I needed. I am pleased with my decision and a memory foam mattress it the type of bed I am going to stick with.

Support
              My back feels so much better after using this. I don't wake up with a stiff neck or an aching back.