Other Mattresses:
Tempur-Pedic
Tempur-Pedic GrandBed Mattress

Tempur-Pedic GrandBed Mattress

• Firmness:

The Grand by Tempurpedic is simply the best mattress out there

I am in the Mattress business and after five years and many mattress I have come to the conclussion that "The Grand" mattress by Tempurpedic is the best mattress on the market. While it is expensive, it is well worth every penny. Tempurpedic has one of the best warranties with the fewest warranty issues out there. I highly recommend this mattress to anyone.

These things are hazardous and should be taken off the market

Shortly after we took delivery of the mattress my wife developed very serious chronic sinusitus and respiratory problems that put her on Spiriva, Advair and other meds at great cost to us. I got my HVAC opened up and sanitized, I removed our carpets and put down oak floors and repainted etc., before I figured out it was the mattress. As soon as I removed the mattress from our sleeping area she began to improve. Within two weeks she was off all meds and has never needed them since. I am now trying to figure out how I can get this hazardous material out of my house and still be in compliance with the local ordinances for hazardous waste disposal. If these mattresses were a drug the FDA would force them to be withdrawn from the market. Do yourself and your family a favor and do not buy oneI

Comfort
Both my wife and myself developed back problems we did not have until we started sleeping on this matress.

Support
Both my wife and myself developed back problems we did not have until we started sleeping on this matress which suggests the support is very bad.

Firmness
Like sleeping on a plank of wood.

It comes with a 20 year guarantee so I guess it is durable. Given the chronic respiratory and sinus problems my wife developed and the back issues we both had who wants it to last for 20 years.

Not sure yet

from Washington, D.C.

Pros

• Good Support
  • Sturdy

Cons

• Too Hard

• Primary Bed

Comments about Tempur-Pedic GrandBed Mattress:

Well we just got this bed .. Got a good price . And it's really high.. I'm 6'3 and 225 and I have to jump into it .. 3 nights in and I'm not sure yet .. We sleep in the bed with 4 small dogs .. ( they love it ) and my husband simply over it . We had the contour elite breeze before but returned it cuz u thought it was to hard .. This bed is really hard but contours to your body but feels so hot all the time and when we got it there was no smell ..so maybe it was a floor sample .. But in any case I will try it longer and maybe the adjustable bases will help..

It's amazing

from Ca

Awesom

• Was this a gift?:

Is what I wanted

from St Barbara, CA

About Me Midrange Shopper

Pros

• Good Support
  • Holds Shape

• Guest Bed

Is what I wanted

Reduce pollution and protect the ecosystem, all your health care simply outstanding, the best on the market besides having enviable ease of use by all. Additionally quality guaranteed with the best standards worldwide, provides security when making a purchase rather than an investment that undoubtedly improve their welfare and quality of life for his family. With our latest technology, excellent performance in safety, design and ergonomics, all in balance to work for the best results when making what more you want, be with your family without wasting your time. It is certainly just what I needed to solve the problem of selecting which mattress for comfort and care when resting and sleeping pleasure. Is what I wanted.

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Great Bed

Comments about Tempur-Pedic GrandBed Mattress:

This is by far the best bed I have ever owned. I have never slept so good in my life.It is soft yet firm. It is firm where you need it and soft where you need it all at the same time.This bed is well worth the extra money. I would not only recommend this bed but I will also buy one for each of my daughters. I am extremely satisfied with my bed. It took me years to find the right bed. Now that I have found it I am in heaven with it and never want to get out of it.

Comfort
    Sleeping on this bed is like sleeping on a bed of firm clouds.

Support
    This mattress is firm yet soft at the same time in all the right places.

Firmness
    This mattress is very firm but yet somehow it is very soft also. It is firm where you need and soft where you want. I will never spend money on any other mattress ever again.

I have 5 kiddos and have had this bed over a year now.The only problem I have had with it....and it is a huge problem....when my kiddos crawl in bed with me none of us want to get up and we miss out alarm so often. But we are always so very rested.

I love this bed!

Comments about Tempur-Pedic GrandBed Mattress:

I have had this mattress since I was pregnant with my 3rd child. It helped so much with all the discomforts that happen while pregnant. It is truly the best bed you will ever own! My boys prefer our bed over their own! If anything ever happened to mine I would get another one without thinking twice about it.

• Firmness:

I can't wait to get in bed at night!

Comments about Tempur-Pedic GrandBed Mattress:

After having laminectomy and L-3,4,5 spinal fusion surgery, my husband and I started looking for a new mattress. This one is just perfect for us. I sleep primarily on my side, but sometimes I like to sleep on my back. Before this mattress, I can't imagine being equally comfortable in both positions. Also since I am a light sleeper, it is excellent for minimizing the movements I feel from my husband on his side of the bed. Thank you Tempur-pedic!

Comfort
    When I lie down at night, it is with a big sigh of relief, this mattress is exquisitely comfortable.

Support
    This mattress gives my back all the support it needs in just the right places. I don't know how it could fit me better.

Firmness
    I have always liked a very firm mattress and I was a little skeptical at first as to how I would like a mattress that molds to my shape. Now, I don't ever want to sleep on a different mattress and when I have to travel, I miss my own bed SO much.

We have only had our mattress for a couple of years and so it is hard to rate the durability, however, I would have to say, it looks and feels brand new.

Expensive & Mediocre nights sleep

Comments about Tempur-Pedic GrandBed Mattress:

The Tempur-Pedic GrandBed Mattress is not my favorite bed. We spent a ton of money on this mattress because a friend recommended it. I sleep horribly every night. Tossing and turning, and then more tossing and turning. On average, I am probably awake more than I sleep. Our friend told us that they had this mattress and swore up and down how awesome it was & what a great nights sleep we would get. I find that every time I roll over, the bed has to readjust to my body. Every time it readjusts, it takes a few minutes for the indentation to smooth out, making the bed uncomfortable. I find that the mattress is very tall too. Makes it difficult to get into bed. My hubby sleeps like a baby (he always does - no matter what bed he is in). Me on the other hand, well I sleep ok, but still find myself thrashing at night.

When we first got this mattress, there was a strong chemical odor coming from it. My hubby didn't notice it near as much as I did. I had to get an extra blanket, and cover my nose to fall asleep.

It really is an okay mattress, but for the high price, I don't think I would ever buy it again, or recommend it to a family member.

Tempur-Pedic GrandBed Mattress Does It Again

Comments about Tempur-Pedic GrandBed Mattress:

The first night I slept like a baby. I had this mattress for over a year. Great comfort in this GrandBed mattress.

Comfort
    This bed provides every part of my body.

Support
    I no longer toss, and turn. My neck, and back use to pain me, and after buying this mattress my discomfort isn't their anymore.

Firmness
    Very comfortable in every way. No sinking in. When I lay on this bed I go right to sleep.

A very sturdy bed. I trust this product.

Great Bed!

Comments about Tempur-Pedic GrandBed Mattress:

I'm a person that requires a lot of back support; I have chronic back pain and so when I was shopping for a good bed, I was very picky about the beds that I would even try out. After asking around at a Sleepy's store, one employee really helped me out by introducing me to this bed, the Tempur-Pedic GrandBed Mattress. I was immediately impressed when I laid on it for the first time in the store; it was very firm yet comfortable and was really great when lying down on my back. Unlike other beds that give me pain when I lie down on them back-first, this bed was very comfortable and gave me no pain whatsoever. Although it was a bit pricey as compared to other beds in the store, i was willing to spend more for a bed that made me comfortable and this bed definitely made me feel good; it was worth every penny I paid. Even after half a year has gone by since I purchased the bed, it is still as firm and comfortable as it was when I first bought it, and shows no signs of deteriorating in terms of quality.

Oh sweet dreams, baby!!!

Comments about Tempur-Pedic GrandBed Mattress:

This is simply the best mattress ever!!! You will want to lay in bed the whole day, spending time with your significant other, even if it's just you. The plushness of the mattress combined with the smoothness, will leave you wondering why you hadn't gotten this early. I would get it for every bed in the house if I could!!!

Comfort
    The bed is so soft and so comfortable.

Support
    Contrary to all beliefs, it is very easy to get up from this bed. It is very supportive for your aching muscles.

Firmness

With three kids running around the house, I'm glad we got this mattress. of course we had doubts. Maybe get a cheaper mattress or something less lavish. But, I will not regret buying this one. Sometimes an "accident" happens or my little daughter spills her apple juice. I can always depend on this mattress to be easy to clean and very durable.