Other Mattresses:

Tempur-Pedic Contour Collection Mattress

Pros

Cons

• Firmness:

Best mattress I've EVER slept on!

My husband bought me a king size tempur-pedic mattress set for my birthday in 2006. It's the best mattress I've ever slept on in my life. I absolutely LOVE it. It's so comfortable that I hate to sleep anywhere else now. It doesn't transfer motion so when my husband moves or gets out of bed, I never feel it. He can get in or out of bed without ever waking me. I highly recommend this mattress especially for anyone who has any kind of back pain. Plus, it's affordable. Since it has a 30 year warranty, it lasts longer than a regular mattress set. A regular mattress set normally lasts about 8-10 years, so you'll have to purchase at least 3 regular mattress sets before having to purchase another tempur pedic. The tempur pedic mattresses don't have to be flipped either. You can keep it looking like you just bought it by keeping a mattress cover on it.

It is an extremely comfortable mattress

Support
It contours to your body for complete support.

Firmness
It is a very soft mattress with the perfect amount of firmness. Perfect for those that like soft or firm mattresses.

Has a 30 year warranty. I've had mine since 2006 and it's like new. And, you never have to flip it. Plus, for those that have little ones that like to jump on the bed, it won't damage the mattress. There are no springs so nothing to pop out and poke you in the back.

Tempur-Pedic is not much better than a regular mattress

It is very hard when it is new and it tends to make one very hot and sweaty. It doesn't seem to be much better than a regular mattress; however, it hasn't slumped...Read complete review

It is very hard when it is new and it tends to make one very hot and sweaty. It doesn't seem to be much better than a regular mattress; however, it hasn't slumped in the middle yet.

Comfort
It is very hard when it is new. It takes several weeks for it to "loosen" up, but once it does, it is rather comfortable.

Support
It does tend to support my frame well and doesn't cause me to wake up hurting.

Firmness
It is very hard at first, and then it becomes a more pliable firm.

Since we have only had the mattress for a year, it is hard to rate it on durability. However, the box springs that we had to purchase that went along with the mattress to be able to support the weight of it is not durable at all. It broke within 6 months and the company refused to extend the warranty to the box springs.

Amazing bed

from Conroe,Tx

About Me Midrange Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable
  • Good Support
  • Holds Shape
  • Soft Feel
  • Sturdy

Cons

• Develops Cavity

• Primary Bed

Comments about Tempur-Pedic Contour Collection Mattress:

This bed is a must buy mattress. It is very comfortable and sturdy. It is very good for people with medical problems and great for older people. It doesn't move like a normal mattress which is great. I would recommend this to anyone.

A great mattress

Comments about Tempur-Pedic Contour Collection Mattress:

The Temper-pedic Contour collection mattress is a great mattress. It comes in all sizes from single to king size. Very soft and comfortable for a good nights sleep. for couples and for the kids a good nights sleep for the whole family,

Comfort
It is a amazing to sleep on, it is very thick and firm. It will gaurntee you are well rested in the morning. It is great for people known as side sleepers and for couples who want a comfortable mattress to sleep on.

Support
It gives very good suppot and conforms to your body so you sleep sounly. Even with more than one person on it, it will povide the suppot for everyone.

Firmness
It is very firm and strong can hold a lot of weight and will not bend eaisly. Never looses its firmness even after many years of use. A great way to relieve back pain.

long lasting and able to withstand years of use and even abuse if the chidren decide to jump on it it can take a beating.

• Firmness:

Worth the extra money for a great night sleep

from Wesley Chapel, FL

Comments about Tempur-Pedic Contour Collection Mattress:

I was very hesitant to buy this mattress since it was much more expensive than the others, however the back pain that I was experiencing was getting worse and my orthopedic doctor suggested I try this mattress.
This mattress was the best purchase I have ever made. My back pain has gotten much better and almost completely gone. I tend to fall right asleep rather than laying there and tossing and turning to get comfortable. This bed molds to you body. It is not very firm, however you do not sink into the bed at all.
My only complaint is that the bed tends to make me hotter while sleeping. I live in Florida so heat is pretty much all year around. Since I bought this mattress, I really only need to sleep with a light blanket to avoid getting too hot.
I have had this mattress for over four years and it hasn't changed a bit. It does not leave any indication of where I sleep, it is still the same firmness and gives me a great night sleep.

Support
This mattress literally forms to your body and give you support where you need it. My aches and pains have gone away and I feel refreshed in the morning.

• Firmness:

Best sleep for those with a sleep-moving spouse

Comments about Tempur-Pedic Contour Collection Mattress:

My husband moves around in his sleep at night and he is a heavy sleeper, while I'm the exact opposite. Because I'm a light sleeper, I don't feel his constant moving throughout the night and have had great sleep since I've bought this bed. I've had this now for 11 years and recommend it to all my friends. I love it and it was a great investment!

Comfort
Soft and feels like the mattress is hugging you. I'm a side sleeper and the comfort of the mattress contours to my body.

Support
Best for those who like soft beds.

Firmness
This bed is not for the type of sleeper who likes firmness, but great for those sleepers that enjoy sleeping on top of soft beds.

This bed is extremely durable and, while not required, we frequently turn the bed over every half year to wear out both sides. The bed is heavy, made of quality materials, and I know will last me decades - thus saving me money long term. I do not see myself buying another mattress again!

• Firmness:

One of the most comfortable nights sleep I have ever had.

Comments about Tempur-Pedic Contour Collection Mattress:

I was hesitant at first to try the Tempur-Pedic Contour Collection Mattress, but at the insistence of my property manager I put the credit card down and ordered one. And I'm sure glad I did. Every night since its like laying on a brand-new bed. For months! And my quality of sleep has improved, I drink less coffee in the morning, and over all feel an improvement in my life style. I would recommend this for anyone who has ever had a problem falling asleep, or waking up not feeling rested.

Comfort
By far the most comfortable mattress I have ever owned.

Support
Holds me right were I need to be held.

Firmness
This is such an odd thing to compare to this mattress, because it is not what I would call firm at all. But as it molds to your form there is a point were it...stops. If you add more weight it will give more, but wont if you don't. Perfect.

Like brand new almost a year down the road. It is hard to tell even now that it is not brand new from the box.

Worth the investment!

Comments about Tempur-Pedic Contour Collection Mattress:

We purchased this bed several years ago. I get my best nights sleep on this bed. It seems to help a great deal in relieving pressure point pain. I can tell you, you will take it for granted. But the true test is when we travel, even staying at the high end hotels I miss my Tempur-Pedic. If you can afford to spend a little more its definately worth it. And go for king size if you're a couple.

Tempur-Pedic is not much better than a regular mattress

Support
It does tend to support my frame well and doesn't cause me to wake up hurting.

Firmness
It is very hard at first, and then it becomes a more pliable firm.

• Firmness:

Best mattress I've EVER slept on!

It is an extremely comfortable mattress

Support
It contours to your body for complete support.

Best mattress ever!

Comments about Tempur-Pedic Contour Collection Mattress:

We had been wanting a Tempur-Pedic mattress for years and when we finally took the plunge we were sorry we hadn't done it sooner! We can both be restless sleepers and used to wake each other up with our tossing & turning. Rarely do we have those nites anymore due to the awesome mattress but you can't feel the other person move! It sleeps a little warm but in the winter that's a plus! I will never own any mattress but a Tempur-Pedic.

Comfort
The mattress couldn't be anymore comfortable! The way it molds to your body is wonderful. I travel a lot for work and have to stay in hotels and I never sleep very well because no matter how comfortable the bed is "it's not a Tempur-pedic"!

Support
Perfect support, we never have backaches anymore.

Firmness
It's so perfect because the way it molds to your body makes it the exact right firmness.

Hubby and I share the bed with a couple of cats and dogs and it remains like new after several years.

• Firmness:

Thick, durable, supporting and comfortable.

Comments about Tempur-Pedic Contour Collection Mattress:

Nicely conforms to your body. Does not jiggle when another sleeper rolls over.

Comfort
Comfortable for support, however one item to note is it can be hot. Meaning it will retain the sleeper body heat for while. So if you are warm or going through menopause, it take a while for the mattress to cool down again.