Other Mattresses:
Memory Foam Mattresses
Tempur-Pedic
Tempur-Pedic Contour Collection Mattress

Tempur-Pedic Contour Collection Mattress

Pros

• Good support (5)
  • Holds shape (5)
  • Soft feel (5)
  • Comfortable (4)
  • Durable (4)

• Primary bed (4)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Budget shopper (3)

I love my Tempur-Pedic!!!

I love love my Tempur-Pedic and how it contours to my body. It's so soft and comforatble and keeps me cool at night. I love the padding and the zipper cover that you can take off and throw in the washing machine. It has great support and it never gets lumpy like traditional mattresses and you never have to worry about springs. I totally recommend thee beds. They have helped my back so much! My husband and I have a lot of aches and pains and this mattress has definitely helped us to sleep better and wake up more refreshed and ready to start our day. I like how it's not too thick so I never have any issues with sheets fitting. The cover is so soft that sometimes I prefer to sleep on it with no sheet. It's more comfortable that way. It also keeps down any type of movement so you don't wake up as much when someone is moving around or getting up. Tempur-Pedic really revolutionized my sleeping and made it much easier to get a good nights rest!

Tempur-Pedic is not much better than a regular mattress

It is very hard when it is new and it tends to make one very hot and sweaty. It doesn't seem to be much better than a regular mattress; however, it hasn't slumped...Read complete review

It is very hard when it is new and it tends to make one very hot and sweaty. It doesn't seem to be much better than a regular mattress; however, it hasn't slumped in the middle yet.

Comfort
It is very hard when it is new. It takes several weeks for it to "loosen" up, but once it does, it is rather comfortable.

Support
It does tend to support my frame well and doesn't cause me to wake up hurting.

Firmness
It is very hard at first, and then it becomes a more pliable firm.

Since we have only had the mattress for a year, it is hard to rate it on durability. However, the box springs that we had to purchase that went along with the mattress to be able to support the weight of it is not durable at all. It broke within 6 months and the company refused to extend the warranty to the box springs.

I would buy this again in a heartbeat

from Wisconsin

About Me Budget Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable
  • Good Support
  • Holds Shape
  • Soft Feel
  • Sturdy

Comments about Tempur-Pedic Contour Collection Mattress:

This bed is awesome and so worth buying

If you want firm with a very slight soft give this is it.

from South Carolina

About Me High-end Shopper

Pros

• Good Support
    • Holds Shape
    • Soft Feel
    • Sturdy

Comments about Tempur-Pedic Contour Collection Mattress:

My husband loves this bed. It is firm, contours to your body and has excellent support. Once in bed it does not move. My dog or cat could jump into bed and Ill not feel any movements. The bed is also very quiet, you'll never hear the mattress sliding or squeaking when making around. This is a great bed for light sleepers. Being that I like things on the soft side yet like the contouring support I would add a soft topper if I was the only ome sleeping in the bed. That said, it is the most comfortable to stay asleep in if you want to sleep sound without disturbances. If you want to lounge on the bed for reading and tv watching invest in a bunch of pillows.

Best nights sleep

from St. Clair, MO

About Me Budget Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable
      • Good Support
      • Holds Shape
      • Soft Feel
      • Sturdy

Cons

• Too Soft

• Guest Bed

Comments about Tempur-Pedic Contour Collection Mattress:

My son got this mattress and I slept in his bed one night when my back was sore to see what I thought and to see if we wanted to invest in one for our bedroom. I had a great night sleep and felt much less pain the next day then I ever have. I am used to our pretty firm mattress. I was expecting it to be incredibly heavy changing sheets as well but It really isn't. My son has never slept better as well. I got pretty dang hot on that mattress and it was so soft that I really struggled to get out of it.

I love my Tempur-Pedic!!!

from Staten Island, NY

About Me Budget Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable
      • Good Support
      • Holds Shape
      • Soft Feel

Amazing bed

from Conroe,Tx

About Me Midrange Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable
        • Good Support
        • Holds Shape
        • Soft Feel
        • Sturdy

Cons

• Develops Cavity

Comments about Tempur-Pedic Contour Collection Mattress:

This bed is a must buy mattress. It is very comfortable and sturdy. It is very good for people with medical problems and great for older people. It doesn't move like a normal mattress which is great. I would recommend this to anyone.

A great mattress

Comments about Tempur-Pedic Contour Collection Mattress:

The Temper-pedic Contour collection mattress is a great mattress. It comes in all sizes from single to king size. Very soft and comfortable for a good nights sleep. for couples and for the kids a good nights sleep for the whole family,

Comfort
        It is a amazing to sleep on, it is very thick and firm. It will gaurntee you are well rested in the morning. It is great for people known as side sleepers and for couples who want a comfortable mattress to sleep on.

Support
        It gives very good suppot and conforms to your body so you sleep sounly. Even with more than one person on it, it will povide the suppot for everyone.

Firmness
        It is very firm and strong can hold a lot of weight and will not bend eaisly. Never looses its firmness even after many years of use. A great way to relieve back pain.

long lasting and able to withstand years of use and even abuse if the chidren decide to jump on it it can take a beating.

• Firmness:

Worth the extra money for a great night sleep

from Wesley Chapel, FL

Comments about Tempur-Pedic Contour Collection Mattress:

I was very hesitant to buy this mattress since it was much more expensive than the others, however the back pain that I was experiencing was getting worse and my orthopedic doctor suggested I try this mattress.
        This mattress was the best purchase I have ever made. My back pain has gotten much better and almost completely gone. I tend to fall right asleep rather than laying there and tossing and turning to get comfortable. This bed molds to you body. It is not very firm, however you do not sink into the bed at all.
        My only complaint is that the bed tends to make me hotter while sleeping. I live in Florida so heat is pretty much all year around. Since I bought this mattress, I really only need to sleep with a light blanket to avoid getting too hot.
        I have had this mattress for over four years and it hasn't changed a bit. It does not leave any indication of where I sleep, it is still the same firmness and gives me a great night sleep.

Support
        This mattress literally forms to your body and give you support where you need it. My aches and pains have gone away and I feel refreshed in the morning.

• Firmness:

Best sleep for those with a sleep-moving spouse

Comments about Tempur-Pedic Contour Collection Mattress:

My husband moves around in his sleep at night and he is a heavy sleeper, while I'm the exact opposite. Because I'm a light sleeper, I don't feel his constant moving throughout the night and have had great sleep since I've bought this bed. I've had this now for 11 years and recommend it to all my friends. I love it and it was a great investment!

Comfort
        Soft and feels like the mattress is hugging you. I'm a side sleeper and the comfort of the mattress contours to my body.

Support
        Best for those who like soft beds.

Firmness
        This bed is not for the type of sleeper who likes firmness, but great for those sleepers that enjoy sleeping on top of soft beds.

This bed is extremely durable and, while not required, we frequently turn the bed over every half year to wear out both sides. The bed is heavy, made of quality materials, and I know will last me decades - thus saving me money long term. I do not see myself buying another mattress again!

• Firmness:

One of the most comfortable nights sleep I have ever had.

Comments about Tempur-Pedic Contour Collection Mattress:

I was hesitant at first to try the Tempur-Pedic Contour Collection Mattress, but at the insistence of my property manager I put the credit card down and ordered one. And I'm sure glad I did. Every night since its like laying on a brand-new bed. For months! And my quality of sleep has improved, I drink less coffee in the morning, and over all feel an improvement in my life style. I would recommend this for anyone who has ever had a problem falling asleep, or waking up not feeling rested.

Comfort
        By far the most comfortable mattress I have ever owned.

Support
        Holds me right were I need to be held.

Firmness
        This is such an odd thing to compare to this mattress, because it is not what I would call firm at all. But as it molds to your form there is a point were it...stops. If you add more weight it will give more, but wont if you don't. Perfect.

Like brand new almost a year down the road. It is hard to tell even now that it is not brand new from the box.

Worth the investment!

Comments about Tempur-Pedic Contour Collection Mattress:

We purchased this bed several years ago. I get my best nights sleep on this bed. It seems to help a great deal in relieving pressure point pain. I can tell you, you will take it for granted. But the true test is when we travel, even staying at the high end hotels I miss my Tempur-Pedic. If you can afford to spend a little more its definately worth it. And go for king size if you're a couple.