Other Mattresses:

Tempur-Pedic BellaFina Bed Mattress

Pros

Cons

• Firmness:

tempur pedic bella sonna bed

I have owned my bella sona for over two years now and I Love It....I no longer have back pain ...I am a larg woman and other mattress would have indentions in them over time due to i lay in one position ...my bella sona is comfy as can be and i cant say enough nice things about it ......it was worth every penny...and every friend that has ever stayed at my home while i have been away have said the same thing.... love the temper pedic never will i ever recomend a spring mattress....

Don't like to sink in your bed?? Try the Bella Fina!

I wanted to share my experience in case someone else is having the dilemma I had regarding which tempur-pedic mattress to buy. I am a large woman (220 lbs), and started having hip pain which I blamed on my old bed. (My old bed was a Sealy Brand Tempurpedic knock off). I really liked the knock off, but it seemed to develop a broken down area right in the middle and it stopped giving support to keep everything aligned.

A friend from work (also large), raved about her "Solution" Tempur-pedic mattress. I went to our local Back Store and tried them all out.

I was surprised when the "real" tempur-pedic mattresses felt way different than my knock off from Sealy. Tempur-pedic felt much softer and I really SUNK IN DEEP in all of them. I was steered by the nice sales guy to go with a middle of the road mattress (firmness wise) due to my hip issues, so I chose the **Deluxe** mattress.

It was delivered promptly and I couldn't wait to go to sleep that night. Unlike other peoples' comments I was NOT bothered by any smell. Maybe there was a slight odor (like a new car smell), but it was insignificant to me. It disappeared completely within a few days.

I really tried to like the Deluxe mattress, but it just seemed too soft. I bought a king size so I had to use my knees to crawl to the middle. It was a chore to get there because I was sinking in so much. One night I wanted to use my lap top, so I propped some pillows up against the wall to sit back against, and tried to use it. My rear end sunk so low it was ridiculous. So, if you like to do more in bed than just crawl in and sleep: Like sitting up to watch TV, or propping your head up on your hand to read a book, it just doesn't work!

I did experience the warmth people talk about. When I laid down for sleep, the mattress did conform to my body and sort of enveloped me. It felt really warm and it was a little bothersome. When I did change positions it seemed like a huge effort. The old spot was a huge cavern and I felt I could roll back in. But in a bit, I had created a new cavern, and the old cavern filled in. It felt like a huge ordeal everytime I moved. Plus, there was no vast improvement in regard to my hip pain.

I MUST SAY THOUGH - when I woke up in the mornings the first thing that entered my mind was "Wow - that was a cool experience."  Almost like I had been suspended in air the whole night. I felt like once I did get situated, I stayed in one spot and it was a good restful sleep. That's why it was such an inner struggle to determine if I should exchange the bed.

In the end, I decided to exchange the bed for the following main reason: My initial gut response everytime I got into the bed was that It was TOO SOFT and I sunk in too far. The return policy was an exchange of greater or equal value in less than 30 days.

I went back to the store and told the nice sales guy all my thoughts: Tempur pedics whole selling point is the "sinking in" feeling. I thought I would like it, but now I wasn't sure.

The salesman steered me to the **BELLA FINA**. He said that If I really was bothered mostly by the "sinking in" part, that the Bella Fina  had a more buoyant feel due to the latex layer underneath the tempur-pedic layer. Even though I tried all the other mattresses again many many times in the store, I kept coming back to the Bella Fina.

I have had the Bella Fina for less than the 30 days exchange period but I think I'm going to stick with it. I wake up feeling Okay. It is not blissful or anything. I'm not over- joyed with it, but it is the best choice for me. The only con is that I think it may be TOO HARD (I know - right? who am I? - goldie locks?). I don't sink in hardly at all and so I feel there are some pressure point issues with my hip.

BUT -  I can read, and use my lap top and watch TV and it supports me without that overwhelming "sinking" feeling I had with the Deluxe bed. Also, I Do Not create cavernous depressions when I turn over or change positions. Plus - there is no heat or warmth issue at all. That's why I think with time, I will know I made the right decision in switching to the Bella Fina.

Best bed ever

from New York

About Me High-end Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable
  • Good Support
  • Holds Shape
  • Soft Feel

Cons

• Too Soft

• Primary Bed

Comments about Tempur-Pedic BellaFina Bed Mattress:

I've always had back problems, and no matras seemed to solve this. Most of them only made it worse, until one of my friends said I should try a Tempur matras. It was expensive, very expensive even, but it is totally worth it. The first night I slept on it, I could feel that my body had to adjust to it, resulting in even more back pain, but after a week on sleeping on it I could already notice the differences! No more back pain!! The bed is soft, might be a little soft for some people, but it has good support and is very comfortable. As I said before, it is very expensive, so I would try other other matrasses first and see which one is more comfortable, before buying a Tempur matras. But if you do have the money and you like a matras that is a little softer, this is definitely the one for you.

The Best Mattress For My Back!

Comments about Tempur-Pedic BellaFina Bed Mattress:

Over the years I had heard a lot about these mattresses and even saw them on television. Because I have back problems and my old mattress was worn, I decided to give the Tempur - BellaFina Mattress a shot. I went to a local mattress supplier in my neighborhood and purchased one. Before I purchased the mattress, I was a little apprehensive but because the mattress felt so great I bought it anyway. I needed a mattress that is not too soft or not too hard. When mattresses are too worn or not stiff enough, my back hurts.

This mattress is perfect for people with back problems. I use to have back aches in the morning when I woke up but now I do not have any problems. The mattress is as soft as ever but gives my body the support that it needs to keep me from hurting. I can not believe how relaxed I am at night and the fact that I do not wake up not even one time during the night. Never has my sleep been so peaceful. The mattress is made out of good quality materials and so far I've had it for two years now with no problems. It has withstood heavy sleeping for long hours and children playing on the mattress. The price was a little expensive but it is worth every penny. I recommend this to the elderly and anyone that just wants a great mattress!

Best purchase ever made

Comments about Tempur-Pedic BellaFina Bed Mattress:

This mattress was very very comfortable, made my nights sleep much better! I am pregnant and I was able to sleep through the night with very little tossing and turning. My other mattress had me waking up feeling as though I needed much more sleep. With this mattress I wanted more sleep, the comfort was unbeatable and I felt like I was laying in on a cloud paired with the right pillows and blanket. I would most definitely recommend this mattress to anyone whom is looking for a better nights sleep one that feels like heaven! This mattress is also easy to keep clean and fit my bed frame perfectly, unlike other mattresses i have purchased in the past. My husband did not have a hard time getting it set up at all. So after it was shipped to us we were resting on it within the first hour. Definitely happy with this purchase and am looking to purchase my grandmother one next month cause she is pretty jealous.!

• Firmness:

It is soft and has enough pading for people that have back pain.

Comments about Tempur-Pedic BellaFina Bed Mattress:

The mattress is comfortable and relaxing. Its like you're sleeping on a cloud. The way the mattress is made is pretty cool. The softness of it is extraordinary , because its so soft it doesn't even feel like your on a bed, it feels like you're on thin air just floating.

Comfort
The comfort of it is exceptional . Compared to other mattresses I would recommend this one to all my friends and family. When I had first laid down on the bed I couldn't believe that I was actually able to fall right to sleep. I'm not the most comfortable person when it comes to sleeping I can get very cranky. Because its all about what type of matress you are sleeping on.

Support
It should have a little more support ,for people that like twisting around in the bed. Most people normally do that if their isn't any support in the bed they're sleeping in.

Firmness
Its not that firm , which I think is great. Cause to much firmness can be a bad thing. It could cause back and neck pain. Which for most people can damage their spine.

• Firmness:

Like sleeping on a cloud

Comments about Tempur-Pedic BellaFina Bed Mattress:

Hands down the most comfortable mattress I have ever slept on. My cousin and his fiance had bought this mattress, they had me house sit for them for a few days. They said I could sleep on there bed so I thought no big deal until I laid down. I swear it was the most comfortable mattress I have ever layed on. It formed to my body wasnt to hard or too soft it was perfect. I have insomnia but sleeping on this cloud I slept like a baby for a solid 9 hours. Best sleep I have ever had. I am very interested in purchasing one of these mattresses, the payment plans are ok to good and to be honest its worth the cash if you ask me. I have never slept so good in my life, just a heads up to anyone wanting to buy this product I advise it highly.

Comfort
Not to hard not to soft just perfect for my body type.

Support
I was like sleeping on a cloud.

Firmness
Like I had said before the mattress wasnt to soft it wasnt to firm it was perfect.

I really wouldnt know the durability I just spent the night at my cousins house. If I buy the product Ill be more the happy to re review about durability.

• Firmness:

a very comfortable bed to sleep on

Comments about Tempur-Pedic BellaFina Bed Mattress:

Very nice and comfortable bed. I would recommend this mattress to anyone. I have one and it is very comfortable and makes me not want to get out of bed. It is that good. I think everyone should own one.

Comfort
It is very comfortable and nice and soft. I would recommend it people that have problems sleeping or problems with there back. It helps out a lot to get some sleep.

Support
It supports your back and your whole body very well. It give you a nice rested sleep. I would recommend this to any one that has back pain or any kind of pain for that matter. I think anyone would love to have a mattress this comfortable.

Firmness
It is nice and firm but it all so cushions around your body to support your whole body and to even out the comfort level.

It seem very durable. the mattress is thick so it wont fall apart and there are no springs it is so they wont come up through the mattress at you and poke you I all ways hated that.

• Firmness:

I have never slept better

Comments about Tempur-Pedic BellaFina Bed Mattress:

Got rid of our old mattress because it was old and thought long and hard about what we should purchase that would give us the best night's rest. We finally decided on this product after spending countless hours 'lying around' in stores trying to find the most comfortable mattress. The only reason it did not get a 10 overall is because it is heavy.

Comfort
Feels like you are lying on a cloud; that your body is being supported, but you are not even touching anything.

Support
Feels like it molds to the body in any position.

The best sleep ever.

from Grambling, LA

Comments about Tempur-Pedic BellaFina Bed Mattress:

Just bought this mattress and I am in love. This design couples comfort with stability. There is full body support but you don't feel like you are sleeping on a sponge. It is as tge name suggests a cloud. A must have for any one with back or neck pains. I highly recommend it!!

Tempurpedic Review

Comments about Tempur-Pedic BellaFina Bed Mattress:

A well priced, high quality bed to ensure consistently restful sleep. Partner movement is essentially nil, body temperature regulation is more consistent assists with not only a good sleep - but a restful sleep.

Firm, yet "snuggly"

Support
Highly supportive without hardness. This is key. the combination of both firmness but softness is what lends to a supported and restful nights sleep. My husband also fluctuates in weight - but the support allows for no pain or soreness. Also = our differences in body sizes is quite dramatic, but both of us rest well and feel highly supported.

Firmness
The firmness of the bed is a blessing. It is firm without being hard. I sleep on my back, and sometimes on my side...and the bed is comfy and supportive either way. My husband tosses and turns and never has any sore areas despite sleeping on his front, back or side.

Replacement time is much longer than spring mattresses. There is a big difference in the replacement cost of mattresses. To have a mattress that can withstand both my husband and I and our dog sleeping...my husband is a restless sleeper...and NOT have to flip the mattress quarterly is a blessing. There is also there is a protective cover that is a blessing.

• Firmness:

Spacious bed with Extreme softness and comfort.

Comments about Tempur-Pedic BellaFina Bed Mattress:

I have been waiting to purchase my bed for a while now. I was super anxious and excited when i purchase my Tempur Pedic bed. I have been in love ever since. I am attached to my bed, I sleep better, I feel better when i get out off bed. Its very spacious and extremely soft with lots of comfort. I recommend this bed to someone who has back pain or body aches,Your body just sinks in, shaping to your body. My boyfriend use to have back pain problems and always was in pain after up. The first day our bed was delivered we were excited, about 2 days later he said his back pain all in the lower and upper back was gone. I requested a free trial to get samples of the quality of the mattress ( i suggest that) so you can make a final decision on which mattress is best for you. There are different styles, so you have a variety to choose from. I will forever keep my mattress and highly recommend you go out and buy one, you wont go wrong .